Go to footer

the "office" is getting published!

Want to ask a question about a fic? Technical questions about the sites that host fics? Know you read a story about Jackson dating Angela who cheats on him with Jessica but can't remember where? Discuss that all here!

Moderator: kelbel75

the "office" is getting published!

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:47 am

yes, the "office" is getting published in a two book deal as "the beautiful bastard" 8-) here's the link, go read all about it!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/t ... ets-387539

they (LolaShoes & tby789 ;) ) reworked it to make it better, and they went the traditional publishing route...with editors ;) so I can totally get behind this venture & I will be buying these books 8-)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Re: the "office" is getting published!

Postby Muffinmom » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:34 pm

I saw that! I'm very interested, partly b/c they said they *really* reworked the story so its not just a name change thing (like MOTU was :roll: ) but a real rewrite. Plus I'm intrigued that a legitimate publisher is doing this - means it will be a well edited book, which I'm willing to pay the $$ for. Though I'm not liking the names they picked - Chloe & Bennet?? Bleah.

Of course this inspired me to send my pdf copy of The Office to my Kindle.. Image
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Re: the "office" is getting published!

Postby amc » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:26 pm

I love The Office... I think I've read it (at least that opening scene) about 6 times... silly, I know. I'll probably purchase this one considering they've reworked the story. They had other stories if I remember correctly...
ImageImageImageImageImageSmitten again.
amc
Leghitcher

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous