Go to footer

Breaking Dawn-Part 2

Breaking Dawn-Part 2

Postby kelbel75 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:26 pm

so I just read the article about BD2 in the latest issue of EW magazine. here's the part that totally threw me:
...devoted readers of the Stephenie Meyer books are in for a pretty big shock in the final third of the film, when the plot strays from the last novel in a sequence dreamed up by Meyer and longtime screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg one night over dinner. "When I first read the script, I got to that part and was like, 'What?" Pattinson says. "And then I had to go back a page."
...even those averse to change will be more than satisfied, and probably thrilled, by how the series ends. The actors certainly are. "It does it a serious justice," says Pattinson. Stewart agrees. "It's clearly made by someone who really likes the saga, who really cares," she says.

what does this MEAN??? :shock: we've seen from the clips and stills that there seems to be an actual battle, unlike the book, but this statement makes it seem so much more than that. I remember something similar being said in promos for BD1, but I just thought they meant a type of tribute at the end, maybe flashing back to all of the other movies. this makes it seem like the actual plot is changed tho, but in a good way :?

any theories?

*I hope they don't take out the part where bella lifts her shield so that edward can hear her mind. that was so touching, and my favorite part of the book 8-)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Return to Board index

Return to Breaking Dawn