Go to footer

What's the Haps, Chaps?

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:42 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:
JodieO wrote:That's the best part of ALL those stories. If I could add those little sound clips to some sort of an alarm that goes off around 10:30PM I might actually go to bed on time.

There has GOT to be a way to make that happen. Who's our resident tech expert?

JodieO wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:Rob would totally be sent to time out in my house. Only rule around here for water gun fights is, no face shots. It's okay though, I'd make sure he was comfy in time out.

[Insert sex joke here]

For once, I didn't even mean for that part of my comment to be the sexual part. Ugh, I should have stated that differently. :oops:

HAHA! You stated it fine. It was just my 12-year-old maturity level that zeroed in on 'face shot'.

I haven't heard from BB in a while. And I absolutely forgot about sending her anything! Even her card! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I suck.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:49 pm

with all this talk of Richard's reading voices, I started listening to "the convenient marriage" today. am I supposed to find his voices funny? b/c I totally do :P & it makes him EVEN MORE adorable :D I'm really liking the story itself, as well; money well spent! 8-)

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:53 pm

kelbel75 wrote:with all this talk of Richard's reading voices, I started listening to "the convenient marriage" today. am I supposed to find his voices funny? b/c I totally do :P & it makes him EVEN MORE adorable :D I'm really liking the story itself, as well; money well spent! 8-)

That's my favorite one so far. It is a little funny at first because there are so many lady voices, but after a while I stopped snickering and totally got into it. And then I was annoyed when I listened to something by another narrator and all his voices sounded alike. :?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:00 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:with all this talk of Richard's reading voices, I started listening to "the convenient marriage" today. am I supposed to find his voices funny? b/c I totally do :P & it makes him EVEN MORE adorable :D I'm really liking the story itself, as well; money well spent! 8-)

That's my favorite one so far. It is a little funny at first because there are so many lady voices, but after a while I stopped snickering and totally got into it. And then I was annoyed when I listened to something by another narrator and all his voices sounded alike. :?

I just know from reading aloud to my kids, how hard it is to keep all your diff't voices straight, and separate from the narrator as well :roll: not to mention pronouncing everything correctly and not getting tongue tied :shock: Bravo! to Richard for being so very good at it!! 8-) (I like the cousin's fruity lisp, the best tho :lol: )
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:03 pm

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:06 pm

kelbel75 wrote:I just know from reading aloud to my kids, how hard it is to keep all your diff't voices straight, and separate from the narrator as well :roll: not to mention pronouncing everything correctly and not getting tongue tied :shock: Bravo! to Richard for being so very good at it!! 8-) (I like the cousin's fruity lisp, the best tho :lol: )

YES! I love all the fops in this book.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:15 pm

JodieO wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:For once, I didn't even mean for that part of my comment to be the sexual part. Ugh, I should have stated that differently. :oops:

HAHA! You stated it fine. It was just my 12-year-old maturity level that zeroed in on 'face shot'.

It's okay...all I saw in there was "face shot"
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:25 pm

lori_seals wrote:
JodieO wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:For once, I didn't even mean for that part of my comment to be the sexual part. Ugh, I should have stated that differently. :oops:

It's okay...all I saw in there was "face shot"

High five.

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats