Go to footer

Hi... it's Monday.

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


Hi... it's Monday.

Postby JodieO » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:33 am

Well... it's Monday again... and.. umm... yeah, I got nothing...

Anyone have anything they want to talk about? Any more funny dreams for kelbel to interpret? Anyone want to discuss last night's Downton Abbey? Anyone got boy troubles or see any good movies lately?


Anyone?
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16408
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby LittleSecrets » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:38 am

JodieO wrote:Well... it's Monday again... and.. umm... yeah, I got nothing...

Anyone have anything they want to talk about? Any more funny dreams for kelbel to interpret? Anyone want to discuss last night's Downton Abbey? Anyone got boy troubles or see any good movies lately?


Anyone?


Not only is it Monday, but it's all rainy and blah here. Not doing much to help my motivation.

I have been having the strangest dreams lately (last week or so), but I cannot remember them. As in, I wake up thinking that I just had the strangest, most vivid dream, but can't even remember it enough to tell Mr. LS about it. I've also been sick for the past week, so perhaps that's contributed to the dreams or the memory loss :roll:

Happy Monday, Yo!
User avatar
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:18 am

well, I went to the Roller-Derby sat. night! I really enjoyed it, once I figured out what the hell was going on :P it was just our local amateur team, so I'm wondering what the "professionals" are like? I expected the girls to be more in-your-face than they were ( no fights broke out or anything, opposing teams were nice to each other,etc.) but I'm glad that they were; I hate poor sportsmanship :x I kept joking that if I was younger this is a sport I could totally participate in, so my DH nicknamed me the "prickly thistle" :lol:
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby JodieO » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:20 am

kelbel75 wrote:well, I went to the Roller-Derby sat. night! I really enjoyed it, once I figured out what the hell was going on :P it was just our local amateur team, so I'm wondering what the "professionals" are like? I expected the girls to be more in-your-face than they were ( no fights broke out or anything, opposing teams were nice to each other,etc.) but I'm glad that they were; I hate poor sportsmanship :x I kept joking that if I was younger this is a sport I could totally participate in, so my DH nicknamed me the "prickly thistle" :lol:


Really? I thought all the punching and hair pulling was all part of the sport... huh...
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16408
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby LCneiny » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:22 am

I realized something about my reading habits and was curious if others do this too.... (although I think I know the answer)

I just recently read the last 2 books of the Fallen Angels series by J.R. Ward (same author as the Black Dagger Brotherhood series) in about 5 days. I'm not sure if it's because I already knew the characters and the author's writing style, but I seriously could not stop reading. I purchased it on my nook, and since I have the nook app on my phone, I was reading CONSTANTLY. At work when I should have been concentrating on meetings or working problems, at home when I should be cleaning or hanging out with Mr. LC,
in the bathroom
, when I should be doing homework, you name it. It's like I couldn't get away, and I was twitchy if I couldn't finish a chapter, but then I would just start reading the next one.

So is this normal? Does it say something about me, that I want to get away from my life or something? I noticed I don't do this with all books. For instance, I read the Time Traveler's Wife a few weeks ago and that one I could walk away from. Is it because of the smut factor?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
User avatar
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer
 
Posts: 2287
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia suburbs


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:26 am

I came across this yesterday and my pervy brain is just loving it! so I must share with my fellow pervs, right? :P now it may look real, but it's not ;) (it's from some stage play) but I'm spoilering it just the same, b/c it's heavy on the "thrusting" :twisted:

Image
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby JodieO » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:27 am

LCneiny wrote:I realized something about my reading habits and was curious if others do this too.... (although I think I know the answer)

I just recently read the last 2 books of the Fallen Angels series by J.R. Ward (same author as the Black Dagger Brotherhood series) in about 5 days. I'm not sure if it's because I already knew the characters and the author's writing style, but I seriously could not stop reading. I purchased it on my nook, and since I have the nook app on my phone, I was reading CONSTANTLY. At work when I should have been concentrating on meetings or working problems, at home when I should be cleaning or hanging out with Mr. LC,
in the bathroom
, when I should be doing homework, you name it. It's like I couldn't get away, and I was twitchy if I couldn't finish a chapter, but then I would just start reading the next one.

So is this normal? Does it say something about me, that I want to get away from my life or something? I noticed I don't do this with all books. For instance, I read the Time Traveler's Wife a few weeks ago and that one I could walk away from. Is it because of the smut factor?


Some books are just written in such a way that it's painful to look away. It doesn't make them any better or worse than the ones you can set down and enjoy at your leisure. I was the same way with The Hunger Games and Harry Potter. In fact, I may or may not have extended my sick leave once upon a time to finish an HP book and read Order of the Pheonix in one sitting. Well two, really since I had to go to the store for cat food in the middle of it, but if they hadn't been howling so loudly they wouldn't have gotten fed...
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16408
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 am

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:well, I went to the Roller-Derby sat. night! I really enjoyed it, once I figured out what the hell was going on :P it was just our local amateur team, so I'm wondering what the "professionals" are like? I expected the girls to be more in-your-face than they were ( no fights broke out or anything, opposing teams were nice to each other,etc.) but I'm glad that they were; I hate poor sportsmanship :x I kept joking that if I was younger this is a sport I could totally participate in, so my DH nicknamed me the "prickly thistle" :lol:


Really? I thought all the punching and hair pulling was all part of the sport... huh...

IKR? I was expecting it to be like hockey or something :roll: the names weren't all that creative either :? there was a lot of hip-checking, elbow-jabbing, etc.; basically it's like playing "red rover" on roller skates :P but once I understood the rules,etc. I really got into the sports aspect of it 8-) ( I've never seen so many lesbians in one place before tho :lol: )
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:40 am

LCneiny wrote:I realized something about my reading habits and was curious if others do this too.... (although I think I know the answer)

I just recently read the last 2 books of the Fallen Angels series by J.R. Ward (same author as the Black Dagger Brotherhood series) in about 5 days. I'm not sure if it's because I already knew the characters and the author's writing style, but I seriously could not stop reading. I purchased it on my nook, and since I have the nook app on my phone, I was reading CONSTANTLY. At work when I should have been concentrating on meetings or working problems, at home when I should be cleaning or hanging out with Mr. LC,
in the bathroom
, when I should be doing homework, you name it. It's like I couldn't get away, and I was twitchy if I couldn't finish a chapter, but then I would just start reading the next one.

So is this normal? Does it say something about me, that I want to get away from my life or something? I noticed I don't do this with all books. For instance, I read the Time Traveler's Wife a few weeks ago and that one I could walk away from. Is it because of the smut factor?

Welcome to My LIFE! ( fanfic addict, remember ;) ) before fanfic, I only did this with romance novels, which is why I tried to stay away from them :roll: I won't say it's just the smutty ones that I can't put down, the crime/adventure ones grab me like that too, but I'm just addicted to the romance *sigh* it's a fact about myself that I've had to come to terms with :oops:
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby amynkansas » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:49 am

[/size]
kelbel75 wrote:well, I went to the Roller-Derby sat. night! I really enjoyed it, once I figured out what the hell was going on :P it was just our local amateur team, so I'm wondering what the "professionals" are like? I expected the girls to be more in-your-face than they were ( no fights broke out or anything, opposing teams were nice to each other,etc.) but I'm glad that they were; I hate poor sportsmanship :x I kept joking that if I was younger this is a sport I could totally participate in, so my DH nicknamed me the "prickly thistle" :lol:


My cousin Stacey was a professional Roller Derby Queen. "The 5-foot-5 blond bombshell, who was known as “Malibu” Stacey Blitsch, served as women’s captain of the California Quakes and leader of its “Bod Squad.” She liked to trip, elbow, shove and name call (but in person she is really sweet!!)

Mr K and I rented Moneyball. It was good but not great IMO.

Okay, enough of the small talk. I HAD A DREAM......
First off, my dad died in one dream. but I was in the middle of a trip and had to drive back. I was bawling through out the whole dream. Woke up with wet eyes and a wet face. Spent some time with his wife (who I love) and was saddened by the fact that I probably wouldn't see her or my steps very often (even though I don't see them much now) But one of the steps was Nikki Reed and she was really nice to me. (that was really odd.) And when I went to their house it looked more like my BFF's house when we were kids.

Then I had another dream than I was inside an arena of sorts and had to walk on this ledge INSIDE the arena and then people, mostly kids, were jumping off into this pool below. But you really had to jump out far to make it into the pool. The kid in front of my (maybe 4 years old barely missed the side of the pool). When I jumped it felt like I was going in slow motion and that it took me forever to fall. I didn't make it into the pool. I landed about a foot from it. It didn't hurt and I think I lived. I don't remember much after that except that I was trying to think of different ways I could land that would result in less injuries (in RL my son was in a car accident about 4 years ago that broke his neck in 2 places and he had to have one of those halos screwed into his skull for 3 months. BTW He made a full recovery)

Annnnnnnnnd GO!
------------------------------------------
I couldn't put down the twi-books. I swear I read them at red lights and while I was cooking (when I chose to make something beside cereal for my kids). There have been several books aka FanFiction that have owned me (don't get me started on Emancipation Proclamation.....Mafiaward *swoon* and I do love me a good romance of any kind but you're right, not all books do that to me.
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3696
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:53 am

okay I was just wondering: how do you all have your photobucket ( or other photosharing site ) folders organized? mine is a MESS ( and has been for awhile :oops: ) so now I've been noticing that I'm duplicating a lot of the time, and other times I can't remember where I put certain things, etc. :x I started organizing it once, but then changed my mind about how I wanted it divided, and now it's really half-assed :? so...do you organize by specific events, photoshoots, movies, etc.? or maybe fav bodyparts and feelings they invoke? :P is it by date and location? do you title your photos ( these are all of the rob/celebrity/misc. fun stuff variety; not RL stuff ;) ) tell me how you do it, so I can get some ideas and make up my mind already :roll:
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby JodieO » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:57 am

kelbel75 wrote:okay I was just wondering: how do you all have your photobucket ( or other photosharing site ) folders organized? mine is a MESS ( and has been for awhile :oops: ) so now I've been noticing that I'm duplicating a lot of the time, and other times I can't remember where I put certain things, etc. :x I started organizing it once, but then changed my mind about how I wanted it divided, and now it's really half-assed :? so...do you organize by specific events, photoshoots, movies, etc.? or maybe fav bodyparts and feelings they invoke? :P is it by date and location? do you title your photos ( these are all of the rob/celebrity/misc. fun stuff variety; not RL stuff ;) ) tell me how you do it, so I can get some ideas and make up my mind already :roll:


For the two days that I actually cared to organize my flickr account I organized by event/photoshoot. I feel like now I need to organize it all over again and just have one big Rob folder since I really don't give a hoot anymore... :?
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16408
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby amynkansas » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 pm

And speaking of FF, I could use a few rec's. Mr K will be out of town this week and I think I will have some free time on my hands (TWSS)

here are some of my completed favs (not in order)
With Teeth--addictward
Emancipation Proclamation-- mafiaward
Master of the Universe (don't judge!!)- Domward
The Cullen Campaign-- politicalward
The Plan (it helped that it was set in my city) Bossward
Dead on my Feet- Cancerward
Misapprehension of Bella Swan --Hockeyward!!!!
On Grey Mornings--Niceward?
Withering the Ferns-criminalward
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3696
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby amynkansas » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:08 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:okay I was just wondering: how do you all have your photobucket ( or other photosharing site ) folders organized? mine is a MESS ( and has been for awhile :oops: ) so now I've been noticing that I'm duplicating a lot of the time, and other times I can't remember where I put certain things, etc. :x I started organizing it once, but then changed my mind about how I wanted it divided, and now it's really half-assed :? so...do you organize by specific events, photoshoots, movies, etc.? or maybe fav bodyparts and feelings they invoke? :P is it by date and location? do you title your photos ( these are all of the rob/celebrity/misc. fun stuff variety; not RL stuff ;) ) tell me how you do it, so I can get some ideas and make up my mind already :roll:


For the two days that I actually cared to organize my flickr account I organized by event/photoshoot. I feel like now I need to organize it all over again and just have one big Rob folder since I really don't give a hoot anymore... :?


Nothing in my life is organized except one cupboard in my kitchen. I think today I may try to go through my file cabinet in my home office and purge it and try to re-organize it. Can anyone rec a site that has good organizing tips? because there is nothing I like more than spending hours on the interwebz looking a cool ideas that I will never actually finish doing. :?
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3696
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby lori_seals » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:20 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
LCneiny wrote:I realized something about my reading habits and was curious if others do this too.... (although I think I know the answer)

I just recently read the last 2 books of the Fallen Angels series by J.R. Ward (same author as the Black Dagger Brotherhood series) in about 5 days. I'm not sure if it's because I already knew the characters and the author's writing style, but I seriously could not stop reading. I purchased it on my nook, and since I have the nook app on my phone, I was reading CONSTANTLY. At work when I should have been concentrating on meetings or working problems, at home when I should be cleaning or hanging out with Mr. LC,
in the bathroom
, when I should be doing homework, you name it. It's like I couldn't get away, and I was twitchy if I couldn't finish a chapter, but then I would just start reading the next one.

So is this normal? Does it say something about me, that I want to get away from my life or something? I noticed I don't do this with all books. For instance, I read the Time Traveler's Wife a few weeks ago and that one I could walk away from. Is it because of the smut factor?

Welcome to My LIFE! ( fanfic addict, remember ;) ) before fanfic, I only did this with romance novels, which is why I tried to stay away from them :roll: I won't say it's just the smutty ones that I can't put down, the crime/adventure ones grab me like that too, but I'm just addicted to the romance *sigh* it's a fact about myself that I've had to come to terms with :oops:


What Kel said.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6697
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:26 pm

amynkansas wrote:My cousin Stacey was a professional Roller Derby Queen. "The 5-foot-5 blond bombshell, who was known as “Malibu” Stacey Blitsch, served as women’s captain of the California Quakes and leader of its “Bod Squad.” She liked to trip, elbow, shove and name call (but in person she is really sweet!!)
that's more of what I was expecting. they did get put in the penalty box A LOT, but I could never figure out what exactly they were doing to get in there half the time :? our team is the "naptown roller girls" divided into two teams: the warning belles and the tornado sirens :P they did wear these nifty knee socks that were red and black striped with a skull at the top ( I totally bought a pair and have them on right now :lol: )

Okay, enough of the small talk. I HAD A DREAM......
First off, my dad died in one dream. but I was in the middle of a trip and had to drive back. I was bawling through out the whole dream. Woke up with wet eyes and a wet face. Spent some time with his wife (who I love) and was saddened by the fact that I probably wouldn't see her or my steps very often (even though I don't see them much now) But one of the steps was Nikki Reed and she was really nice to me. (that was really odd.) And when I went to their house it looked more like my BFF's house when we were kids.

okay, I would say your lamenting the closeness that your extended family used to have once upon a time and just wishing it was altogether diff't, better; your dad seems to be your only tie to them :| I often have dreams where I'm violently arguing with my mom, or my dad has turned his back on me,etc. I wake up crying and can hardly breathe :shock: neither of these things ever happens in RL, it's just when I'm feeling like I'm a disappointment to them or something :( dreams are BIG clues to what you're feeling inside, w/out even really realising you were feeling that way half the time :|

Then I had another dream than I was inside an arena of sorts and had to walk on this ledge INSIDE the arena and then people, mostly kids, were jumping off into this pool below. But you really had to jump out far to make it into the pool. The kid in front of my (maybe 4 years old barely missed the side of the pool). When I jumped it felt like I was going in slow motion and that it took me forever to fall. I didn't make it into the pool. I landed about a foot from it. It didn't hurt and I think I lived. I don't remember much after that except that I was trying to think of different ways I could land that would result in less injuries (in RL my son was in a car accident about 4 years ago that broke his neck in 2 places and he had to have one of those halos screwed into his skull for 3 months. BTW He made a full recovery)
you're trying to make a decision about something or accomplish a certain goal, but have a fear of failure. it's something that you feel should be a no brainer, but your still struggling with it anyway. you're not giving up tho, and making a plan, so it seems like you know you will accomplish it eventually ;)
Annnnnnnnnd GO!
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:33 pm

amynkansas wrote:And speaking of FF, I could use a few rec's. Mr K will be out of town this week and I think I will have some free time on my hands (TWSS)

here are some of my completed favs (not in order)
With Teeth--addictward
Emancipation Proclamation-- mafiaward
Master of the Universe (don't judge!!)- Domward
The Cullen Campaign-- politicalward
The Plan (it helped that it was set in my city) Bossward
Dead on my Feet- Cancerward
Misapprehension of Bella Swan --Hockeyward!!!!
On Grey Mornings--Niceward?
Withering the Ferns-criminalward

wip or complete, or does it matter? from the rec's above, I assume you like a bit of angst? lemon heavy, or don't really care? ( I like such a wide variety of things, so I'm just trying to narrow it down ;) )
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:37 pm

amynkansas wrote:
JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:okay I was just wondering: how do you all have your photobucket ( or other photosharing site ) folders organized? mine is a MESS ( and has been for awhile :oops: ) so now I've been noticing that I'm duplicating a lot of the time, and other times I can't remember where I put certain things, etc. :x I started organizing it once, but then changed my mind about how I wanted it divided, and now it's really half-assed :? so...do you organize by specific events, photoshoots, movies, etc.? or maybe fav bodyparts and feelings they invoke? :P is it by date and location? do you title your photos ( these are all of the rob/celebrity/misc. fun stuff variety; not RL stuff ;) ) tell me how you do it, so I can get some ideas and make up my mind already :roll:


For the two days that I actually cared to organize my flickr account I organized by event/photoshoot. I feel like now I need to organize it all over again and just have one big Rob folder since I really don't give a hoot anymore... :?


Nothing in my life is organized except one cupboard in my kitchen. I think today I may try to go through my file cabinet in my home office and purge it and try to re-organize it. Can anyone rec a site that has good organizing tips? because there is nothing I like more than spending hours on the interwebz looking a cool ideas that I will never actually finish doing. :?

basically I just have one big rob folder at the moment, with a diff't britpack folder, a fanfic folder, and a misc. folder. those are the ones I USE anyway; I have many half filled, cross-refrenced folders that so much of my stuff gets lost in :?

I need to reorganize my kitchen as well. the way I have it set up doesn't make a lot of sense and my pantry is so small that all the food falls out of it everytime you open the door :roll:
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:45 pm

for the fanfic talk ;)

Image
this one is titled "sexybobby" :lol: (I didn't name it)
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby JodieO » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Image

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16408
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby JodieO » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:46 pm

kelbel75 wrote:for the fanfic talk ;)

Image
this one is titled "sexybobby" :lol: (I didn't name it)


Jinx! :lol:
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16408
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:00 pm

amynkansas wrote:And speaking of FF, I could use a few rec's. Mr K will be out of town this week and I think I will have some free time on my hands (TWSS)

here are some of my completed favs (not in order)
With Teeth--addictward
Emancipation Proclamation-- mafiaward
Master of the Universe (don't judge!!)- Domward
The Cullen Campaign-- politicalward
The Plan (it helped that it was set in my city) Bossward
Dead on my Feet- Cancerward
Misapprehension of Bella Swan --Hockeyward!!!!
On Grey Mornings--Niceward?
Withering the Ferns-criminalward


LC-if a book is that good I will stay up until 4 in the morning to read it. I am obsessed right now with ff, haven't read a real book since the hunger games. I read when I should be definitely doing other things.

I've read all the ones you've mentioned.
Here are some of my favorites that I read recently:
If you liked the Cullen Campaign you would like Dear Mr. Masen (same tone)
Secrets and Lies-a tearjeaker
The Practice of Love-Katinki
Through the flames-angst galore by sparklingtwilight
Fridays at Noon by troublefellows
Our Lives unbound by theladyingrey42-Edward is the submissive but beautifully written and thought provoking.

Check out the ff thread on this board and http://www.twific.net/

And for Jodie-

Image

Image

Image

And for me


Image

Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
User avatar
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover
 
Posts: 10877
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:07 pm

My photofucket account is organized mostly under events ie photo shoots, gifs, smilies, food outings, clubbing, friends, etc. and then I have subcategories under each one. For his movies I have each broken up into its's own folder (ie Breaking Dawn) then subcategories of on set, promo, pics and stills, wallpapers and posters, you get my drift. Almost everything is dated. I'm a lot anal about it and I still have over 2000 pics to upload.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
User avatar
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover
 
Posts: 10877
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:46 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:My photofucket account is organized mostly under events ie photo shoots, gifs, smilies, food outings, clubbing, friends, etc. and then I have subcategories under each one. For his movies I have each broken up into its's own folder (ie Breaking Dawn) then subcategories of on set, promo, pics and stills, wallpapers and posters, you get my drift. Almost everything is dated. I'm a lot anal about it and I still have over 2000 pics to upload.

see this is what I tried to do too, but then it got a little confusing. say there's a pic of him out & about on the street and you know it was taken while he was filming a specific movie; it wouldn't be "on set" and it wouldn't be that movie, so is it just a "candid"? and should the candid's be organized by year, city, etc.? gah! half the time I don't know which city the candid's were taken in and where he was going, and I'd like to keep it that way :lol: in the past I've been able to recite my celebrity crush's whole life story :oops: now tho I'm proud to say I don't know the exact name of the schools rob attended, what actual order his movies were filmed in ( including specific locations and years) I often forget his sister's names, and I sometimes even forget the exact date of his birthday :o but I DO remember the things that he's said, either thru print interviews or video ones and I will NEVER buy him a hotpocket ;) ( everytime I see the hotpockets mentioned I always think of how my inlaws hear you say you like something, and then that's all they buy you for the next three years! I'm STILL getting pelican & dolphin themed knick-knacks b/c I said I liked them on my first trip to florida...18 years ago; my house is wilderness/mountain themed, no oceans in sight :roll: )
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Hi... it's Monday.

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:53 pm

I just wanted to clarify that it's okay if you guys know all the ins-and-outs of rob's life ;) but I get caught up in all the details and then can't function if I don't know every single one, so it's just better if I limit myself :P
Image
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest