Go to footer

Wednesday... or Something...

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Wednesday... or Something...

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:33 am

We aren't very creative on the topics this week, are we? It gets hard sometimes, guys (TWSS).

So I heard a rumor that Rob might be in Paris or London or something... has anyone seen any confirmation of this? Does anyone much care? Does anyone remember when there was some kind of Rob Tracker app for their iphones that would give his location so everyone could keep an eye on his flights to make sure he got safely to his destination?

What's everyone up to today?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Re: Thursday... or Something...

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:34 am

loving40s wrote:Well, poo, I was going to actually come by and say hi, but it seems there isn't a Wed. thread started yet. NOTE TO MOD: could you pretty please copy my post over to Wed so my flatmates will see it today? Mucho gracias!

I've been a bad flatmate and I miss you all. I was beyond disappointed when I saw that I missed the fanfic chatting the other day....Monday I think? Some of you were fanfic newbies were asking basic FF questions. I have a fanfic website that answers all those questions, plus we spotlight two fics every Sunday morning and chat as well (just sundays). We have a large database where you can find stories and they are rated by readers.
And right now we have a contest going on where you can win a $50 Amazon GC. So check it all out: http://www.twific.net

Okay, sorry Jodes....here's your boy now:

So RL is beyond crazy....working f/t now as most of you know, plus just weekend separated from DH. So that's why I've been MIA. Im still reading and writing fanfic, running my FF site, and trying to pop in here when I can. Not much to report...just wanted to do a drive by so ya'all don't forget about me....lol
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:35 am

morning! Yeah, we're all pretty blah this week aren't we?

Umm, you do know its Wednesday right, Jode? :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby LittleSecrets » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:40 am

lori_seals wrote:morning! Yeah, we're all pretty blah this week aren't we?

Shit. The day thing just freaked me out. I'm sitting here all sloppy and lazy thinking I have time before I pick a kid up from school. Then "Thursday" flashes before my eyes and I panic that I'm late for a thing at the other kids school. Clearly, I'm easily confused and panicked :roll:
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:43 am

Oh for fuck's sake!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:45 am

*snicker* I wish it was Thursday.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:46 am

Alexandra wrote:

It's been such a long week it SHOULD be Thursday!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:51 am

LittleSecrets wrote:

Shit. The day thing just freaked me out. I'm sitting here all sloppy and lazy thinking I have time before I pick a kid up from school. Then "Thursday" flashes before my eyes and I panic that I'm late for a thing at the other kids school. Clearly, I'm easily confused and panicked :roll:

It's okay, I panicked for a minute too. :lol:
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby lori_seals » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:51 am

Alexandra wrote:

Ugh, me too.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:52 am

lori_seals wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:

It's okay, I panicked for a minute too. :lol:

MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

My evil plan has worked!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Re: Wednesday... or Something...

Postby LittleSecrets » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:55 am

I feel like I have crazy eyes today, just like Dean. ( I also think Rob's doing the weave poles here, like an agility dog. Woof)

Happy Middle of the Week, ladies!
Have a great day :D
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby LittleSecrets » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:56 am

LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby dancing_echoes » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:57 am

Yesterday I thought it would be Thursday today too. That's my only contribution thus far today... *wanders off in search of more caffeine*
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:58 am

JodieO wrote:
loving40s wrote:Well, poo, I was going to actually come by and say hi, but it seems there isn't a Wed. thread started yet. NOTE TO MOD: could you pretty please copy my post over to Wed so my flatmates will see it today? Mucho gracias!

I've been a bad flatmate and I miss you all. I was beyond disappointed when I saw that I missed the fanfic chatting the other day....Monday I think? Some of you were fanfic newbies were asking basic FF questions. I have a fanfic website that answers all those questions, plus we spotlight two fics every Sunday morning and chat as well (just sundays). We have a large database where you can find stories and they are rated by readers.
And right now we have a contest going on where you can win a $50 Amazon GC. So check it all out: http://www.twific.net
[color=#000000]I have been on since you sent the link and have been reviewing MY ASS OFF!!!![/size]
So RL is beyond crazy....working f/t now as most of you know, plus just weekend separated from DH. So that's why I've been MIA. Im still reading and writing fanfic, running my FF site, and trying to pop in here when I can. Not much to report...just wanted to do a drive by so ya'all don't forget about me....lol[/color]

[size=150]sorry to hear about the whole marriage thing...but glad you are able to "keep on swimming..." ((hugs))
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby Gianna » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Yo!

I have been MIA this week. Life is really busy/complicated right now it seems and I am trying to prep for my interview tomorrow. But I have been checking in now and again and miss everyone. Hope you all are having a good week (albeit boring...).

I was not aware that there was ever a Rob Tracker for your phone...this is news to me
and creepy as hell
. :? I think it was R4L who mentioned that he could AT LEAST poke his head out so we can catch the outgrowth of the hair...is that really too much to ask? Harumph!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Muffinmom » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:23 pm

I thought the 'RP tracker' was really people tweeting about his location? Either way agreed, creepy! Image

Today's my Friday 'cuz I'm taking off next 2 days as carryover vacation, so I can be knee deep in house declutter. Image Joy! At least I get to sleep in.

Gianna - good luck with your interview! Image

L40's - Yes I saw your ff contest thing, um, I keep meaning to stop by and enter but, um, I’m busy reading FF, is that a good excuse? Image Sorry to hear you're dealing with a split, hope it all smoothes out asap for you.

So, do we know if RP has any 'new' projects in his calendar or if all he'll have in 2012 is movie premiers etc? Image

Oh - and is there a way we could connect this board to the Tapatalk App? Image
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Gianna wrote:Yo!

I have been MIA this week. Life is really busy/complicated right now it seems and I am trying to prep for my interview tomorrow. But I have been checking in now and again and miss everyone. Hope you all are having a good week (albeit boring...).

I was not aware that there was ever a Rob Tracker for your phone...this is news to me
and creepy as hell
. :? I think it was R4L who mentioned that he could AT LEAST poke his head out so we can catch the outgrowth of the hair...is that really too much to ask? Harumph!

I really couldn't agree more. I think, as a common courtesy and a thank you for our devotion, he could at least show up at an In-n-Out Burger for a quick lunch so we can see a pic of how his hair is progressing.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby LittleSecrets » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:24 pm

and creepy as hell

Best wishes for your interview tomorrow. Sorry things are hectic for you right now. Big, cuddly Rob hugs for you

LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby LittleSecrets » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Alexandra wrote:

and creepy as hell

I really couldn't agree more. I think, as a common courtesy and a thank you for our devotion, he could at least show up at an In-n-Out Burger for a quick lunch so we can see a pic of how his hair is progressing.

Aaaaannnnnd now I'm craving cheeseburgers.
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:33 pm

JodieO wrote:We aren't very creative on the topics this week, are we? It gets hard sometimes, guys (TWSS).

So I heard a rumor that Rob might be in Paris or London or something... has anyone seen any confirmation of this? Does anyone much care? Does anyone remember when there was some kind of Rob Tracker app for their iphones that would give his location so everyone could keep an eye on his flights to make sure he got safely to his destination?

What's everyone up to today?

So I just checked the apps on my phone to see if this Rob Tracker of which you speak really exists. . . :oops:
And I'm glad to report that it isn't available as a droid app. :) But I did find one called "Fuck You Rob!" Apparently you can download an app to tell off any Rob that is annoying you. Loudly. It has other sayings, too. Including "Blow Me Rob!" :roll: I didn't download it, but just in case you have an annoying Rob in your life, there's an app for that.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

and creepy as hell

Aaaaannnnnd now I'm craving cheeseburgers.

Sorry. ;)
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Rob4Deb » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Hola!! Well I never even noticed it said Thursday - I just clicked on the link without giving it a second thought!! :roll:

I remember Ellen telling Rob about the tracker thing, and he was NOT impressed... think a law suit may have been mentioned!! :o But MY GOD I wish he'd show his face! I heard he and K had been spotted in Paris, some girl got K's autograph on a cereal box, and yeah she took a photo of that, but not photo of anything else... I mean ok they said no photos (apparently) but wouldn't you just take a sneaky one on your phone? I would!!!!

L40's hope you're ok, and Gia - good luck for tomorrow!

I'm having the week from hell - my colleague is still off sick and I'm rushed off my feet... but today another colleague bought a load of left over chocolates in from Xmas, so consequently I over indulged - I feel quite sick now!!! :oops:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rob4Deb
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby BrooklynBabe » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Had two non-migraine days in a row. Besides riding the stationary bike yesterday, just lounged around with Mr. BB. Just took the day to be lazy without a migraine though I had things to do. So of course without fail, I get a migraine today. :twisted:

Sorry everyone's in such a shitty mood. Read that Rob was in London. Maybe he's getting ready foe Bel Ami promo. Whatever, just miss him. Image

I remember the app very well app thought it was creepy. I posted this
and then someone posted that there was really one and posted it. I don't have it saved though.

L40-missed you at the ff discussion. I did mention your site though. :D

Gia-Image with the interview.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:16 pm

So I just finished watching the last episode of Upstairs, Downstairs last night. For those of you who aren't familiar with it it's awfully similar to Downton Abbey, but it's from the 70's and isn't quite as... polished. It took a while for me to get over the cheap-looking sets and the sometimes hammy acting, but I still totally loved it. The last few episodes turned out to be emotional roller coasters and I spent a good part of the night with 'something in my eye'.

So now it's over and done and it feels like there's an ... I dunno.. and empty spot now where it used to be. Sometimes I feel like that when I read a really good book. Like I'm all sad that it's over and there's no more new adventures to be had in that world. Does anyone else do this or should I seek professional help?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:42 pm

JodieO wrote:So I just finished watching the last episode of Upstairs, Downstairs last night. For those of you who aren't familiar with it it's awfully similar to Downton Abbey, but it's from the 70's and isn't quite as... polished. It took a while for me to get over the cheap-looking sets and the sometimes hammy acting, but I still totally loved it. The last few episodes turned out to be emotional roller coasters and I spent a good part of the night with 'something in my eye'.

So now it's over and done and it feels like there's an ... I dunno.. and empty spot now where it used to be. Sometimes I feel like that when I read a really good book. Like I'm all sad that it's over and there's no more new adventures to be had in that world. Does anyone else do this or should I seek professional help?

Ah, yeah. You just described how I found fanfic and then LTR and then the Flat. In fanfic I found new adventures and lots of them were smutty! I'm not trying to lead you to fanfic, I know you can never go back there after your scarring HP FF experience. But I definately know how you are feeling.

And off topic, but did anyone read today's LTT and watch the video? Seriously, maybe the funniest thing ever.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats