Go to footer

This is the End

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: This is the End

Postby lori_seals » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Kay Kay wrote:
Gianna wrote:
toooldforthis wrote:
Also not a fan of the green suit. This actually makes me long for the days of the maroon suit.

I thought Kristen's hair and make-up were quite attractive. Also not a fan of the color of that dress. Black or dark blue would have been nice. And the boob cups were a little......odd.

I thought Stephenie Meyer looked very pretty as well. Best I've seen her.

(Rob's in this picture too, but I'm too lazy to resize. ;) )

Oh for fuck's sake. I see what you mean about the dress now. :|

I'll chime in about the dress too because why not? :lol: :lol:
I like the dress if you squint. I don't mind that it has a lingerie concept to it. I like the IDEA that the top is suppose to look a bit like a corset/bustier thing. But I HATE that she's wearing a nude diaper and I HATE those awkwardly shaped tennis ball boobies that don't even give her cleavage. I think that these see through skirts are my very least favorite trend ever. (but I'm a bit excited to see if anyone wants to prove me wrong :lol: :lol: ) I didn't even like Charlize Theron's version for the SW premier and she, ya know, looks like herself.
Hair and make up are gorgeous! I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've seen her with a sleek hairstyle. As for the make up, 10000000x better with light colors than dark. Her makeup from the OTR premier a few days ago looked awful. Her eyes are way too close together for dark makeup.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/hawaii_bombay/ONTD/ONTD%205/kristen-stewart-garrett-hedlund-on-the-road-nyc-screening-27.jpg

oh wow, I hadn't seen the pics from the ORT premier. That's a horrid makeup job.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Alexandra wrote:
amynkansas wrote:todays brain bleach moment:

I just saw my neighbor outside. I asked her if her migraines had been getting better after she started a new treatment. She said yes, excpet for when she and her husband make love. she said it gives her headaches, whether or not she is on top or underneath.

can someone take THAT image of Denise and Garrett away please.
PLEASE!!!!

This reminds me of our former neighbor lady (she's since passed away) who was very nice, but always kind of sickly. She also had no filter/boundries with her TMI. One day Mr. A went out to get the mail and she was outside. He asked her how she was feeling and then she kept him outside for 10-15 minutes while she overshared. He walked back in and said "Well, that one has a yeast infection." :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "He then went on to say, "I'm never asking her how she's feeling ever again. EWWWWWW. Why would she share that information with me?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your poor honey! I laugh at his trauma!
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Alexandra wrote:
Gianna wrote:Today's rant:

Some of you might remember the unfortunate BFF drama that I had a while back...I found out that she had committed a HUGE personal betrayal where I am concerned and we had a falling out. I just could never get over it and we haven't talked in MONTHS. This morning my office phone rang and it was her cell number on the caller ID. I picked it up without thinking and after I answered, she hung up. WTF? I mean, if you have something to say, then say it. Don't think that I am going to chase after you when YOU are the person in the absolute wrong here. Give me a break - this isn't high school, so I would really love it if you would stop acting as though it is.

Rant over!

Ridiculous!

I would say it's a butt dial but you've switched jobs since your falling out, right? She would have had to get your new number?? VERY suspicious!
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Awwwww...I was just in my PMs and I have the very first one I ever received. It was from Robz giving me the Meebo link and password: gimpyfeet

:( sniff sniff
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Kay Kay wrote:I would say it's a butt dial but you've switched jobs since your falling out, right? She would have had to get your new number?? VERY suspicious!

I know right? I never gave her my new office number, so someone else must have. Hmmmm...
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby amynkansas » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:33 pm

a tribute to suits....

THIS one is my fav...........

Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:36 pm

amynkansas wrote:a tribute to suits....

Gah Amy...this entire post is one big THUD and then FUCK YES. I love the blue one too. LOVE.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby amynkansas » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:36 pm

and this one.
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby amynkansas » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Gianna wrote:

Gah Amy...this entire post is one big THUD and then FUCK YES. I love the blue one too. LOVE.

I mean, the suit, the hair, the scruff. It's all so....so pretty.
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:44 pm

quote="amynkansas"]
lori_seals wrote:
Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:
One of my bff's and I had a falling out a couple of years ago. We've barely spoken in the last year. Last week I gave her daughter a ride home and she messaged me the next day. We're chatting a bit now. It's hard. It really is. I miss her but I'm not completely comfortable with her the way I used to be. I'm not sure we can ever get that back.

I don't think I could ever go back to the way it was either. I miss her though. A lot. I just don't know if that's enough.

I know exactly how you feel.

I had a friend in college that betrayed my trust by blabbing something that NO ONE but her knew. When I found out I kicked her in the shin and never spoke to her again. Which was hard because she was in the dorm room next to mine for the rest of the year....that and she really hurt my feelings by doing that. I saw her ten years later and I still hadn't gotten over it.[/quote]
I've never had a falling out over one specific thing. Mine have usually just gotten toxic over time and then gradual lack of communication into nothing. I know this because I'm in the middle of one now. I can not WAIT for the nothing stage. She's turned out to be a bigot/racist/close minded...well, bitch. There's no other word. I just can not see us ever going back to the way we used to be- which is really sad because she was my best friend for a long time. Maybe out of college, we just lost that common denominator? The idea of us having anything to talk about sounds impossible. But it's okay, not all friendships are for life.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:46 pm

amynkansas wrote:
Gianna wrote:

I believe the word you are searching for is perfection. ;)
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:49 pm

amynkansas wrote:
Gianna wrote:

GOLDEN GLOBES RON 4EVA!
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Kay Kay wrote:GOLDEN GLOBES RON 4EVA!

I read this as GOLDEN EYES RON and I was mucho confused.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:02 pm

JodieO wrote:
BakingNath wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:Image

rob designed the suit himself :) he said he had a dream about an emerald green houndstooth suit & gucci agreed to make it for him 8-)

I learned a word today :) , "houndstooth"... the litteral translation of the french name of the cloth is "hen's foot"..
Apart from that i am still debating whether i like this suit or not.. especially i am not a fan of its shiny aspect...
And whats with KS dress ??!!... if i had not been see through it would have been lovely (even if i don t like the explicit "boobs cups" in a dress)

I'm not a huge fan of Rob's suit. I think he looks like an inhabitant of Emerald City. He just needs to drive a carriage with a horse of a different color.

I'm also not a fan of K's dress. I would like it better if it wasn't see-through,
but I guess that girl just can't stop flashing her snatch around.
and as Alex and I were discussing last night, dresses with that structure that are beige or champagne in color just end up looking like undergarments. :? If it had been another color and not so sheer it would have been spectacular.

I am also not a fan of the suit. I don't like the shininess of it. However, I will say that emerald green is a fantastic color on him. I'd like to see him wear it in any other application.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Did I scare everyone away???

Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Kay Kay wrote:Did I scare everyone away???

Not me!

Last night the cat fell asleep on me while I was falling asleep and she was still there at 3:00AM this morning. Guess I must not have moved!
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm here! But I'm terribly grumpy and not even good internet company.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Gianna wrote:

Not me!

Last night the cat fell asleep on me while I was falling asleep and she was still there at 3:00AM this morning. Guess I must not have moved!

Awe! Mine is currently a foot warmer but occasion a pillow stealer. She knows the best way to get the pillow is to put her butt in my face. 100% success rate, that one.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:50 pm

JodieO wrote:

Oh no! You need wine when you get home.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Rob4Deb » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:58 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
Rob4Deb wrote:My twopenneth - not that anybody cares! :o :lol: :lol: :lol: LOVE the green suit, it really makes his eyes stand out! K looks stunning, love, love, love the dress, hair, makeup - just all of it, she pulls it off completely, I think its the best she's looked at a Twi Premier, she totally pulled it out of the bag! Has Stephanie been on a diet :shock: she looks amazing. the only person who is meh to me is Taylor!! :lol:

oh and Hi I'm back![/color]! :P

I'm glad to see you back 8-) and I care what you think, tho I may not agree, I still care ;) :D

ILY. That is all!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rob4Deb
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby JodieO » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Kay Kay wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I'm not good with wine. I'm much better with whine.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Kay Kay wrote:
Gianna wrote:

Not me!

Awe! Mine is currently a foot warmer but occasion a pillow stealer. She knows the best way to get the pillow is to put her butt in my face. 100% success rate, that one.

Mine actually lays ON me. On my back, my side, my stomach...doesn't matter. But then she normally moves down next to me.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby absolutelyvlc » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:36 pm

JodieO wrote:

Aw Jodes, you're always good company. Internet or otherwise :D
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby absolutelyvlc » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:41 pm

JodieO wrote:I'm here! But I'm terribly grumpy and not even good internet company.

I'm not good with wine. I'm much better with whine.

SEE!!
I don't make anyone laugh when I'm grumpy. Usually the just stay clear.
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby absolutelyvlc » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Kay Kay wrote:I'll chime in about the dress too because why not? :lol: :lol:
I like the dress if you squint. I don't mind that it has a lingerie concept to it. I like the IDEA that the top is suppose to look a bit like a corset/bustier thing. But I HATE that she's wearing a nude diaper and I HATE those awkwardly shaped tennis ball boobies that don't even give her cleavage. I think that these see through skirts are my very least favorite trend ever. (but I'm a bit excited to see if anyone wants to prove me wrong :lol: :lol: ) I didn't even like Charlize Theron's version for the SW premier and she, ya know, looks like herself.
Hair and make up are gorgeous! I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've seen her with a sleek hairstyle. As for the make up, 10000000x better with light colors than dark. Her makeup from the OTR premier a few days ago looked awful. Her eyes are way too close together for dark makeup.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/hawaii_bombay/ONTD/ONTD%205/kristen-stewart-garrett-hedlund-on-the-road-nyc-screening-27.jpg

I completely agree about the dress - and the whole see through trend.
But I LURVE her makeup at the OTR premier! I think she totally pulled it off. On a "normal" person it would've been a WTF moment, but I totally dig it on her - and it goes really well with the rest of her outfit and hair.
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats