Go to footer

This is the End

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: This is the End

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:55 pm

amynkansas wrote:
VintageRobLover wrote:I haven't watched any of the promos yet, but I do have a ticket for the 10 pm show on Thursday. I knew I wasn't as excited for this one when I heard the theater I have tickets for was closed due to damage from Sandy. I kinda shrugged and thought I'll just wait for Friday or Saturday. The theater has reopened.

I hate it when I'm the only loser.

aww, I'd be a loser too if I had anyone to be a loser with ;) someone mentioned earlier that they thought the movies were getting worse and worse. I disagree, I think they're getter better :D the first one was low-budget & campy, but it totally worked for the original twilight. I thought NM was cheesy & choppy, and while Eclipse was an overall more put together film, it lacked heart/emotion, IMO :| I thought BD1 was the best one yet; but I may be biased b/c I love me some fluff 8-) (wedding/honeymoon) of course, I'm one of the few who actually really enjoyed the last book too, so... :? I am ready for them to be over tho, even tho it will be sad :( the movies made things fun, with bringing more awareness to the story & characters, thru merchandising/advertising, but I'm ready for them to take a backseat and let the books take the lead again; it's the books I fell in love with, and I'd still feel that way with or without rob 8-)

speaking of the films tho: last night while watching "once upon a time" it made me a bit 2nd hand embarrassed that an abc tv series had more believable looking werewoves than a million dollar movie studio :roll:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby mandaliz » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:10 pm

amynkansas wrote:I am spending the ENTIRE day at the movie theater watching the marathon with a bunch of people i don't know.

I am going to the marathon by myself because the people I was supposed to go with all backed out. Lame.
mandaliz
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby LittleSecrets » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:20 pm

mandaliz wrote:
amynkansas wrote:I am spending the ENTIRE day at the movie theater watching the marathon with a bunch of people i don't know.

I am going to the marathon by myself because the people I was supposed to go with all backed out. Lame.

Oh man, I would totally go with both of you :D I love being lame. I am excited and will try to go see the movie as soon as I'm able. I think I'm just excited about being excited, but at least it's something!
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby VintageRobLover » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:22 pm

VintageRobLover wrote:
JodieO wrote:
How is everyone else feeling about this? Sad? Excited?

I haven't watched any of the promos yet, but I do have a ticket for the 10 pm show on Thursday. I knew I wasn't as excited for this one when I heard the theater I have tickets for was closed due to damage from Sandy. I kinda shrugged and thought I'll just wait for Friday or Saturday. The theater has reopened.

Update: I watched the Today show interview. Feeling a bit more into it now.

ImageImageImageImage
VintageRobLover
Renee's Cooking Instructor

Postby absolutelyvlc » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:17 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
speaking of the films tho: last night while watching "once upon a time" it made me a bit 2nd hand embarrassed that an abc tv series had more believable looking werewoves than a million dollar movie studio :roll: [/color]

Haha. True true!

Kansas, I'm a loser too ( though it might also be a love for anticipation - which I totally agree with)
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:24 am

So I almost had a celebrity encounter today!

Mr. KK is in LA for some forced PTO visiting one of his long time friends. I had hinted that he should get me Ron's autograph to make up for the fact that I'm home alone to fight zombies single handedly should they make an appearance. (YOU NEVER KNOW, OKAY?)
So he calls me tonight saying "Guess who wants to talk to you!!!" And I hear "Hello?" And I yell, "ROBERT PATTINSON IS THAT YOU???!!!"

It wasn't. Just Mr. KK's friend. Do you feel that excitement and immediate let down? That's how I felt. But this will make you feel better.
Best Picture of the Premier, if not ever: (I only spoiler boxed it because it's big and I like the element of surprise)

Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Rob4Deb » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:50 am

LittleSecrets wrote:
mandaliz wrote:

Oh man, I would totally go with both of you :D I love being lame. I am excited and will try to go see the movie as soon as I'm able. I think I'm just excited about being excited, but at least it's something!

Annnnd another loser here!!!! :o :o NOt going to the Twimarathon, although I did want to - just too much faff with child care and getting time off work etc! BUT I have seats booked (with Mr Deb) on Friday and again with my girls on Tuesday! SOOOOO excited, but I am quite excitable! ANd I'm dying to see what the twist is.

Went to see Marcus last night - and that was a whole other bunch of excitment! Spent about 10 minutes hanging out with him after the gig! 8-) 8-) I have a photo, but its on my phone - will post it later.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rob4Deb
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:21 am

rob designed the suit himself :) he said he had a dream about an emerald green houndstooth suit & gucci agreed to make it for him 8-)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby LittleSecrets » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:22 am

Kay Kay wrote:So I almost had a celebrity encounter today!

Mr. KK is in LA for some forced PTO visiting one of his long time friends. I had hinted that he should get me Ron's autograph to make up for the fact that I'm home alone to fight zombies single handedly should they make an appearance. (YOU NEVER KNOW, OKAY?)
So he calls me tonight saying "Guess who wants to talk to you!!!" And I hear "Hello?" And I yell, "ROBERT PATTINSON IS THAT YOU???!!!"

It wasn't. Just Mr. KK's friend. Do you feel that excitement and immediate let down? That's how I felt. But this will make you feel better.
Best Picture of the Premier, if not ever: (I only spoiler boxed it because it's big and I like the element of surprise)

Mr. KK needs a punch for that prank. The furry one in this pic makes me want to cuddle, or play fetch or something. Too stinking cute.

Rob4Deb wrote:
Annnnd another loser here!!!! :o :o NOt going to the Twimarathon, although I did want to - just too much faff with child care and getting time off work etc! BUT I have seats booked (with Mr Deb) on Friday and again with my girls on Tuesday! SOOOOO excited, but I am quite excitable! ANd I'm dying to see what the twist is.

Went to see Marcus last night - and that was a whole other bunch of excitment! Spent about 10 minutes hanging out with him after the gig! 8-) 8-) I have a photo, but its on my phone - will post it later.

Hi! Glad you got to see Marcus last night and had a great time :D I'm excited to see the pic!
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby LittleSecrets » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 am

I just love a boy who loves his mama
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby LittleSecrets » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:24 am

kelbel75 wrote:
rob designed the suit himself :) he said he had a dream about an emerald green houndstooth suit & gucci agreed to make it for him 8-)

SMeyer's looking good.

I like the green suit.
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby LittleSecrets » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:26 am

I know I really need to save and shrink these...sorry about the size. I'm just a tad lazy though, so suck it ;)
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby LittleSecrets » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:27 am

I so enjoy spamming premier stuff....I may need an intervention.
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby LittleSecrets » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:29 am

LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby BakingNath » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:33 am

kelbel75 wrote:Image

I learned a word today :) , "houndstooth"... the litteral translation of the french name of the cloth is "hen's foot"..
Apart from that i am still debating whether i like this suit or not.. especially i am not a fan of its shiny aspect...
And whats with KS dress ??!!... if i had not been see through it would have been lovely (even if i don t like the explicit "boobs cups" in a dress)
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ...
but are felt in the heart.
BakingNath
Not a Bear

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:37 am

I love, love, love the green Gucci. Love! I love the blue with it. I missed any and all premiere stuff last night so I have been trying to catch up this morning.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:32 am

Kay Kay wrote:So I almost had a celebrity encounter today!

ILY.

That photo is 800 shades of WIN. Though I'm curious to know why a uniformed soldier was there...
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby LittleSecrets » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:33 am

LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby JodieO » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:40 am

BakingNath wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:Image

I learned a word today :) , "houndstooth"... the litteral translation of the french name of the cloth is "hen's foot"..
Apart from that i am still debating whether i like this suit or not.. especially i am not a fan of its shiny aspect...
And whats with KS dress ??!!... if i had not been see through it would have been lovely (even if i don t like the explicit "boobs cups" in a dress)

I'm not a huge fan of Rob's suit. I think he looks like an inhabitant of Emerald City. He just needs to drive a carriage with a horse of a different color.

I'm also not a fan of K's dress. I would like it better if it wasn't see-through,
but I guess that girl just can't stop flashing her snatch around.
and as Alex and I were discussing last night, dresses with that structure that are beige or champagne in color just end up looking like undergarments. :? If it had been another color and not so sheer it would have been spectacular.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:48 am

LittleSecrets wrote:Image

"I am super pissed and must take my pants off ASAP!" I mean, WTF is going on in this photo?????
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:49 am

Gianna wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:Image

"I am super pissed and must take my pants off ASAP!" I mean, WTF is going on in this photo?????

bwahahahahahaha!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:50 am

JodieO wrote:I'm not a huge fan of Rob's suit. I think he looks like an inhabitant of Emerald City. He just needs to drive a carriage with a horse of a different color.

I'm also not a fan of K's dress. I would like it better if it wasn't see-through,
and as Alex and I were discussing last night, dresses with that structure that are beige or champagne in color just end up looking like undergarments. :? If it had been another color and not so sheer it would have been spectacular.

I agree with Nath regarding the bodice of KStew's dress. To be honest, I didn't even look long enough to know it was see through. :roll: I wasn't loving the color either. But her hair was beautiful.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby toooldforthis » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:52 am

JodieO wrote:I'm not a huge fan of Rob's suit. I think he looks like an inhabitant of Emerald City. He just needs to drive a carriage with a horse of a different color.

Also not a fan of the green suit. This actually makes me long for the days of the maroon suit.

I thought Kristen's hair and make-up were quite attractive. Also not a fan of the color of that dress. Black or dark blue would have been nice. And the boob cups were a little......odd.

I thought Stephenie Meyer looked very pretty as well. Best I've seen her.

(Rob's in this picture too, but I'm too lazy to resize. ;) )
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby LittleSecrets » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:54 am

Gianna wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:

Pants are confusing, you know?
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby toooldforthis » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:56 am

LittleSecrets wrote:
Gianna wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:

Pants are confusing, you know?

Then he should come over to my house. I wouldn't make him wear pants.
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats