Go to footer

This is the End

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: This is the End

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:57 am

toooldforthis wrote:
Also not a fan of the green suit. This actually makes me long for the days of the maroon suit.

I thought Kristen's hair and make-up were quite attractive. Also not a fan of the color of that dress. Black or dark blue would have been nice. And the boob cups were a little......odd.

I thought Stephenie Meyer looked very pretty as well. Best I've seen her.

(Rob's in this picture too, but I'm too lazy to resize. ;) )

Oh for fuck's sake. I see what you mean about the dress now. :|
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:00 am

toooldforthis wrote:
JodieO wrote:I'm not a huge fan of Rob's suit. I think he looks like an inhabitant of Emerald City. He just needs to drive a carriage with a horse of a different color.

I'm also not a fan of K's dress. I would like it better if it wasn't see-through,
but I guess that girl just can't stop flashing her snatch around.
and as Alex and I were discussing last night, dresses with that structure that are beige or champagne in color just end up looking like undergarments. :? If it had been another color and not so sheer it would have been spectacular.

Also not a fan of the green suit. This actually makes me long for the days of the maroon suit.

I thought Kristen's hair and make-up were quite attractive. Also not a fan of the color of that dress. Black or dark blue would have been nice. And the boob cups were a little......odd.

I thought Stephenie Meyer looked very pretty as well. Best I've seen her.

(Rob's in this picture too, but I'm too lazy to resize. ;) )

Agree with all of this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby dancing_echoes » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:37 am

Jackson looked great and I'm loving his lady's red hair!

Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby lori_seals » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:41 am

dancing_echoes wrote:Jackson looked great and I'm loving his lady's red hair!

They look good!
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:55 am

so many of you have been talking about the anticipation of BD2 (or any of the twi movies) being the best part of these premiere experiences; I can definitely understand that :D kind of like when it's christmas morning and you see all of those pretty wrapped packages sitting under the tree; the surprise of unwrapping them is the best part! you get to make guesses about what's under the wrapping paper by the size and shape of the package, or knowing who it is from, etc. even if you have a relative that tends to get you the same thing every year, just a slightly diff't variation :roll: seeing it looking all wrapped up and pretty still gets you excited :) now imagine if the gifts weren't wrapped with wrapping paper but just had a bow stuck on the package, not covering the pic of what what was advertised to be inside at all :( or maybe the package only had a plastic covering so that you could clearly see the gift itself; it wouldn't matter what the fancy bow looked like or what cute little name tags were attached :| taking away the element of surprise, even from that relative that buys you the same thing every year, doesn't make the gift nearly as exciting, does it?

I'm not really talking about christmas presents or movies ;)

to me, a little hint of cleavage is much sexier than showing the whole middle of your chest. a slit in your dress that stops just above the knee is sexier than one that goes clear up your thigh (especially when you get little glimpses when she walks 8-) ) and showing the back or shoulders while covering up everything else, is such a sensual tease compared to showing every available piece of skin all at the same time :oops:

there's a reason full suits are so sexy on men: when the fit is good and the confidence of the man wearing it comes thru, the anticipation of taking it off piece-by-piece makes it sexy, am I right? :twisted: just my opinion, of course :D

so in closing: steph passed, kristen failed, and you can never go wrong w/a man in a suit, even if it's a strange emerald green houndstooth ;)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby Rob4Deb » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Image[/quote]

My twopenneth - not that anybody cares! :o :lol: :lol: :lol: LOVE the green suit, it really makes his eyes stand out! K looks stunning, love, love, love the dress, hair, makeup - just all of it, she pulls it off completely, I think its the best she's looked at a Twi Premier, she totally pulled it out of the bag! Has Stephanie been on a diet :shock: she looks amazing. the only person who is meh to me is Taylor!! :lol:

oh and Hi I'm back!
! :P
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rob4Deb
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby Rob4Deb » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Black Books outtake anyone!

Rob4Deb
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby Alexandra » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:18 pm

amynkansas wrote:
VintageRobLover wrote:[quote="JodieO"
How is everyone else feeling about this? Sad? Excited?

I haven't watched any of the promos yet, but I do have a ticket for the 10 pm show on Thursday. I knew I wasn't as excited for this one when I heard the theater I have tickets for was closed due to damage from Sandy. I kinda shrugged and thought I'll just wait for Friday or Saturday. The theater has reopened.

I hate it when I'm the only loser.[/quote]

My movie buddy and I usually go to either the midnight show or at least the next night. She's currently 8 months pregnant, so we decided that the midnight show is out of the question, and that a Friday night crowd might not be a great idea either. So we are going either Saturday or Sunday early in the day. I promised her M&Ms, Sour Patch Kids and popcorn.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby toooldforthis » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:30 pm

I really love Stephenie's outfit.

toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:31 pm

The lady whining "PLEEEEAASE" in the background is a little icky, but the rest of this is kind of amusing. According to UC & Moon they brought that cut out... http://twilover76.tumblr.com/post/35639 ... ob-cut-out
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:35 pm

JodieO wrote:The lady whining "PLEEEEAASE" in the background is a little icky, but the rest of this is kind of amusing. According to UC & Moon they brought that cut out... http://twilover76.tumblr.com/post/35639 ... ob-cut-out

I love his expression.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Rob4Deb » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:The lady whining "PLEEEEAASE" in the background is a little icky, but the rest of this is kind of amusing. According to UC & Moon they brought that cut out... http://twilover76.tumblr.com/post/35639 ... ob-cut-out

I love his expression.

look at Nick's face too!
Rob4Deb
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby Alexandra » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Rob4Deb wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

I love his expression.

look at Nick's face too!

Hahaha! I hadn't even noticed Nick.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:16 pm

Bahahaha - that is awesome.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby amynkansas » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:17 pm

toooldforthis wrote:I really love Stephenie's outfit.

Okay...here goes.

Taylor looked good. Nothing I haven't seen him do 50 times before but he looked classy and nice.
Steph looked amazing. Way to go SM!!!!
K...She looked super.... except for the dress. I don't think it would have worked even if it were in another color. That girl can look beautiful in just about anything so I wish she would just keep it simply and elegant every now and then. How many more premeires are there?
Ron....he's was a movie star last night so the green suit worked. I love a man in a suit and I love Rob in just about anything so I consider it a win.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby dancing_echoes » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Alexandra wrote:
Rob4Deb wrote:

look at Nick's face too!

Hahaha! I hadn't even noticed Nick.

:lol: :lol: Nick's face is the best thing about this!
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby amynkansas » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Alexandra wrote:

I love his expression.

Did they REALLY bring that? Because if they did they need a library or a small country named after them....
Brillant.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:31 pm

amynkansas wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

I love his expression.

Did they REALLY bring that? Because if they did they need a library or a small country named after them....
Brillant.

I was actually embarrassed to see that cut-out :? it's all fun & games here & around the internet where rob might not see it, but to show up with it to an event like that, showing him in his undies? I felt bad for him :oops: and now he's never going to take his pants off in public again :( ;)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:31 pm

LOVE
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Gah...dead.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Rob4Deb wrote:My twopenneth - not that anybody cares! :o :lol: :lol: :lol: LOVE the green suit, it really makes his eyes stand out! K looks stunning, love, love, love the dress, hair, makeup - just all of it, she pulls it off completely, I think its the best she's looked at a Twi Premier, she totally pulled it out of the bag! Has Stephanie been on a diet :shock: she looks amazing. the only person who is meh to me is Taylor!! :lol:

oh and Hi I'm back![/color]! :P

I'm glad to see you back 8-) and I care what you think, tho I may not agree, I still care ;) :D
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby lori_seals » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 pm

Gianna wrote:Image

Gah...dead.

I totally want to grab a handful of that hair.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby lori_seals » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:38 pm

dancing_echoes wrote: :lol: :lol: Nick's face is the best thing about this!

Agreed! :lol:
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Alexandra » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Gah...dead.

LOVE

Thu-FUCKING-ud.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Today's rant:

Some of you might remember the unfortunate BFF drama that I had a while back...I found out that she had committed a HUGE personal betrayal where I am concerned and we had a falling out. I just could never get over it and we haven't talked in MONTHS. This morning my office phone rang and it was her cell number on the caller ID. I picked it up without thinking and after I answered, she hung up. WTF? I mean, if you have something to say, then say it. Don't think that I am going to chase after you when YOU are the person in the absolute wrong here. Give me a break - this isn't high school, so I would really love it if you would stop acting as though it is.

Rant over!
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats