Go to footer

This is the End

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: This is the End

Postby lori_seals » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Gianna wrote:Today's rant:

Some of you might remember the unfortunate BFF drama that I had a while back...I found out that she had committed a HUGE personal betrayal where I am concerned and we had a falling out. I just could never get over it and we haven't talked in MONTHS. This morning my office phone rang and it was her cell number on the caller ID. I picked it up without thinking and after I answered, she hung up. WTF? I mean, if you have something to say, then say it. Don't think that I am going to chase after you when YOU are the person in the absolute wrong here. Give me a break - this isn't high school, so I would really love it if you would stop acting as though it is.

Rant over!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: How absolutely middle school-ish of her. Not even high school.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Alexandra wrote:Thu-FUCKING-ud.

There's a very good chance that I am with-child after viewing those.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:44 pm

amynkansas wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:The lady whining "PLEEEEAASE" in the background is a little icky, but the rest of this is kind of amusing. According to UC & Moon they brought that cut out... http://twilover76.tumblr.com/post/35639 ... ob-cut-out

I love his expression.

Did they REALLY bring that? Because if they did they need a library or a small country named after them....
Brillant.

I LOVE that they brought it. (I want to know how many strange looks they got from the guy at the printshop (or where ever they had it made), because you know the printer guy was like WTF is this about???) I also want to know if Ron signed it for them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Some of you might remember the unfortunate BFF drama that I had a while back...I found out that she had committed a HUGE personal betrayal where I am concerned and we had a falling out. I just could never get over it and we haven't talked in MONTHS. This morning my office phone rang and it was her cell number on the caller ID. I picked it up without thinking and after I answered, she hung up. WTF? I mean, if you have something to say, then say it. Don't think that I am going to chase after you when YOU are the person in the absolute wrong here. Give me a break - this isn't high school, so I would really love it if you would stop acting as though it is.

Rant over!

Ridiculous!
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Alexandra wrote:I LOVE that they brought it. (I want to know how many strange looks they got from the guy at the printshop (or where ever they had it made), because you know the printer guy was like WTF is this about???) I also want to know if Ron signed it for them.

Agreed - I think it is spectacular.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:47 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:Jackson looked great and I'm loving his lady's red hair!

I know the tattoo on her hand is probably real, but it reminded me: have any of you ever gotten a henna tattoo? how long do they last?
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby amynkansas » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Rant over!

maybe she wanted to start to mend the relationship but then chickened out at the last minute. maybe she will try again. if she does apologize, what will you do?
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 pm

amynkansas wrote:

Rant over!

maybe she wanted to start to mend the relationship but then chickened out at the last minute. maybe she will try again. if she does apologize, what will you do?

I thought the same thing. And honestly, I don't know. I am not sure I can forgive her if I am being totally honest. I am not sure that I can believe her, as she has lied for so long about what happened. Part of me thinks that I owe it to her and myself to try and forgive and move past it; but then the other part says that I don't think I can get beyond it, so why put either one of us through that process (which only promises to be painful on both sides). Gah...I just don't know! I guess I will deal with it if she tries to contact me again, but I am not contacting her.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby amynkansas » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:58 pm

todays brain bleach moment:

I just saw my neighbor outside. I asked her if her migraines had been getting better after she started a new treatment. She said yes, excpet for when she and her husband make love. she said it gives her headaches, whether or not she is on top or underneath.

can someone take THAT image of Denise and Garrett away please.
PLEASE!!!!
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby lori_seals » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Gianna wrote:
amynkansas wrote:

Rant over!

I thought the same thing. And honestly, I don't know. I am not sure I can forgive her if I am being totally honest. I am not sure that I can believe her, as she has lied for so long about what happened. Part of me thinks that I owe it to her and myself to try and forgive and move past it; but then the other part says that I don't think I can get beyond it, so why put either one of us through that process (which only promises to be painful on both sides). Gah...I just don't know! I guess I will deal with it if she tries to contact me again, but I am not contacting her.

One of my bff's and I had a falling out a couple of years ago. We've barely spoken in the last year. Last week I gave her daughter a ride home and she messaged me the next day. We're chatting a bit now. It's hard. It really is. I miss her but I'm not completely comfortable with her the way I used to be. I'm not sure we can ever get that back.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby lori_seals » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:02 pm

amynkansas wrote:todays brain bleach moment:

I just saw my neighbor outside. I asked her if her migraines had been getting better after she started a new treatment. She said yes, excpet for when she and her husband make love. she said it gives her headaches, whether or not she is on top or underneath.

PLEASE!!!!

:shock:
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby BakingNath » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:07 pm

PLEASE!!!!

I am not sure this is enough, but it may help :
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ...
but are felt in the heart.
BakingNath
Not a Bear

Postby BakingNath » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:08 pm

In case i did not already say it, the smirk and eyebrow are sooo...
And she looks cute too
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ...
but are felt in the heart.
BakingNath
Not a Bear

Postby LittleSecrets » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:09 pm

BakingNath wrote:

PLEASE!!!!

I am not sure this is enough, but it may help :

Nice shot. But, he kind of just looks like he's pondering the mental image of Denise and Garrett :?
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby Alexandra » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:10 pm

PLEASE!!!!

This reminds me of our former neighbor lady (she's since passed away) who was very nice, but always kind of sickly. She also had no filter/boundries with her TMI. One day Mr. A went out to get the mail and she was outside. He asked her how she was feeling and then she kept him outside for 10-15 minutes while she overshared. He walked back in and said "Well, that one has a yeast infection." :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "He then went on to say, "I'm never asking her how she's feeling ever again. EWWWWWW. Why would she share that information with me?"
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:30 pm

PLEASE!!!!

Ugh...NO ONE needs that in their brain. No one.

We accidentally saw the people behind us having sex (it was in their hot tub, so not like they were hidden from the world) and I couldn't look them in the from then forward. Good thing they moved.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Gianna wrote:

PLEASE!!!!

Ugh...NO ONE needs that in their brain. No one.

We accidentally saw the people behind us having sex (it was in their hot tub, so not like they were hidden from the world) and I couldn't look them in the from then forward. Good thing they moved.

I have never seen anyone having sex, that I didn't want to. :lol: :lol: :lol: And the only neighbors I talk to are my parents so there is not much oversharing. Thank GOD!
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Gianna » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:36 pm

lori_seals wrote:
One of my bff's and I had a falling out a couple of years ago. We've barely spoken in the last year. Last week I gave her daughter a ride home and she messaged me the next day. We're chatting a bit now. It's hard. It really is. I miss her but I'm not completely comfortable with her the way I used to be. I'm not sure we can ever get that back.

I don't think I could ever go back to the way it was either. I miss her though. A lot. I just don't know if that's enough.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:

I don't think I could ever go back to the way it was either. I miss her though. A lot. I just don't know if that's enough.

I know exactly how you feel.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby amynkansas » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Alexandra wrote:

PLEASE!!!!

This reminds me of our former neighbor lady (she's since passed away) who was very nice, but always kind of sickly. She also had no filter/boundries with her TMI. One day Mr. A went out to get the mail and she was outside. He asked her how she was feeling and then she kept him outside for 10-15 minutes while she overshared. He walked back in and said "Well, that one has a yeast infection." :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "He then went on to say, "I'm never asking her how she's feeling ever again. EWWWWWW. Why would she share that information with me?"

She has overshared A LOT but this one was new. Sometimes we fight over who has to take out the dog because SHE might be out there....lurking. :?

Her husband (you all know him as Garrett at this point) is retiring in December. The are going to sell their house and move to NC.
I am now grateful that they don't own a hot tub.
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby amynkansas » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:42 pm

lori_seals wrote:
Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:

I know exactly how you feel.

I had a friend in college that betrayed my trust by blabbing something that NO ONE but her knew. When I found out I kicked her in the shin and never spoke to her again. Which was hard because she was in the dorm room next to mine for the rest of the year....that and she really hurt my feelings by doing that. I saw her ten years later and I still hadn't gotten over it.
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby Alexandra » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:

I had the same issue with a very close friend. We were BFFs. Spoke on the phone multiple times every day. Then she got upset about something stupid that someone told her that I said about her (absolute crap BTW) and she just stopped speaking to me. Wouldn't take my calls. No explanation. Nothing. Silence. I missed her so much. Months later she reached out pretending that nothing had ever happened. I was confused and called her on it. She apologized and explained that she doesn't do confrontation. She was upset, so she just dropped me. Whatever. I try, but it never ever feels the same. We are friends, but I just do not feel the same level of comfortable with her that I did. Our friendship will never be the same.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Alexandra wrote:
Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:

I had the same issue with a very close friend. We were BFFs. Spoke on the phone multiple times every day. Then she got upset about something stupid that someone told her that I said about her (absolute crap BTW) and she just stopped speaking to me. Wouldn't take my calls. No explanation. Nothing. Silence. I missed her so much. Months later she reached out pretending that nothing had ever happened. I was confused and called her on it. She apologized and explained that she doesn't do confrontation. She was upset, so she just dropped me. Whatever. I try, but it never ever feels the same. We are friends, but I just do not feel the same level of comfortable with her that I did. Our friendship will never be the same.

Ok, this is all making me :(
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Gianna wrote:
toooldforthis wrote:
Also not a fan of the green suit. This actually makes me long for the days of the maroon suit.

I thought Kristen's hair and make-up were quite attractive. Also not a fan of the color of that dress. Black or dark blue would have been nice. And the boob cups were a little......odd.

I thought Stephenie Meyer looked very pretty as well. Best I've seen her.

(Rob's in this picture too, but I'm too lazy to resize. ;) )

Oh for fuck's sake. I see what you mean about the dress now. :|

I'll chime in about the dress too because why not? :lol: :lol:
I like the dress if you squint. I don't mind that it has a lingerie concept to it. I like the IDEA that the top is suppose to look a bit like a corset/bustier thing. But I HATE that she's wearing a nude diaper and I HATE those awkwardly shaped tennis ball boobies that don't even give her cleavage. I think that these see through skirts are my very least favorite trend ever. (but I'm a bit excited to see if anyone wants to prove me wrong :lol: :lol: ) I didn't even like Charlize Theron's version for the SW premier and she, ya know, looks like herself.
Hair and make up are gorgeous! I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've seen her with a sleek hairstyle. As for the make up, 10000000x better with light colors than dark. Her makeup from the OTR premier a few days ago looked awful. Her eyes are way too close together for dark makeup.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/hawaii_bombay/ONTD/ONTD%205/kristen-stewart-garrett-hedlund-on-the-road-nyc-screening-27.jpg
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:17 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm a copstache lover!!!!!!!!!! Tis true!

Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats