Go to footer

Life After Twilight

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Alexandra » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:54 pm

JodieO wrote:HIIIII!!!!

I think I'm the only one who didn't get a few days off for the holidays, so I've been haunting this place hoping for people to come play with me.

My family is crazy and I high-tailed it out of that house as quickly as I could on Christmas. :? I hope you had more fun where you went! =)

We went to visit the family in PA, and they are crazy, too. But the visit was short and busy enough that we didn't really get a chance to drive each other nuts. And when they did get on my nerves, I just took a nap. The kids were thrilled when we got a couple inches on snow of Christmas Eve and about 4 inches on the 26th. Anytime my 4 year old sees even a snow flurry he screams "Where are my snow boots?!?" He was super excited to see snow.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:56 pm

amynkansas wrote:Image

I just thought I'd repost this cause, :shock: he's so pretty.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Alexandra wrote:

I think I'm the only one who didn't get a few days off for the holidays, so I've been haunting this place hoping for people to come play with me.

My family is crazy and I high-tailed it out of that house as quickly as I could on Christmas. :? I hope you had more fun where you went! =)

We went to visit the family in PA, and they are crazy, too. But the visit was short and busy enough that we didn't really get a chance to drive each other nuts. And when they did get on my nerves, I just took a nap. The kids were thrilled when we got a couple inches on snow of Christmas Eve and about 4 inches on the 26th. Anytime my 4 year old sees even a snow flurry he screams "Where are my snow boots?!?" He was super excited to see snow.

Hee! Too bad you didn't spend the holiday up here with Nana. The snow is probably up over his head in some spots!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Alexandra wrote:

You should have come see me. We got 8 inches of snow the day after Christmas and another 8 inches this Saturday. I am not okay with this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby lori_seals » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:13 pm

GAH! I need the plans changing roller roaster to STOP!

My bff is having a party tonight. I'm taking fresh meat. :D Except he has to work until 8. No big deal, he'll meet me when he's done work. Except he messaged me that he's now going to go be stuck at work until at least 10. BOOOOOOOO! That's okay, he'll still come after work, it will just be late etc etc. NO! WAIT! They're making sure they're done work at 8:30 at the latest. YAY!

Okay, that's enough. I can't take it anymore. lol
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:19 pm

lori_seals wrote:GAH! I need the plans changing roller roaster to STOP!

My bff is having a party tonight. I'm taking fresh meat. :D Except he has to work until 8. No big deal, he'll meet me when he's done work. Except he messaged me that he's now going to go be stuck at work until at least 10. BOOOOOOOO! That's okay, he'll still come after work, it will just be late etc etc. NO! WAIT! They're making sure they're done work at 8:30 at the latest. YAY!

Just start drinking early. Then it won't matter when he shows up.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:20 pm

lori_seals wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

You should have come see me. We got 8 inches of snow the day after Christmas and another 8 inches this Saturday. I am not okay with this.

Ugh, same here. I love snow, but only when it all melts again within a few days. It doesn't look like that's going to happen. We went from no snow, to snow banks taller than me. DNL.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:22 pm

JodieO wrote:
lori_seals wrote:GAH! I need the plans changing roller roaster to STOP!

Just start drinking early. Then it won't matter when he shows up.

That was my plan but remember I live in the boondocks. I have to meet him partway so he doesn't get lost. :lol:
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby VintageRobLover » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Dropping in to wish all a healthy and happy 2013!

ImageImageImageImage
VintageRobLover
Renee's Cooking Instructor

Postby Alexandra » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:30 pm

VintageRobLover wrote:Dropping in to wish all a healthy and happy 2013!

Wait, is that a NYE party hat with devil horns? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Alexandra wrote:
VintageRobLover wrote:Dropping in to wish all a healthy and happy 2013!

Wait, is that a NYE party hat with devil horns? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I WANT ONE!
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Alexandra » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 pm

JodieO wrote:
lori_seals wrote:You should have come see me. We got 8 inches of snow the day after Christmas and another 8 inches this Saturday. I am not okay with this.

Ugh, same here. I love snow, but only when it all melts again within a few days. It doesn't look like that's going to happen. We went from no snow, to snow banks taller than me. DNL.

I feel the same way ladies. Love it when it is falling and I am home with no plans to go anywhere. Not so much when it is still here days later and I have to drive around in it. They never get it cleared here until much later. We usually have to wait at least 3 days - last time it was more than a week - before they plow our street in the suburbs. This past week, Mr. A was amazed when we were sitting in my mom's house out in the boonies in PA and the snow plow drove past while the snow was still falling. He was raised here and isn't used to a place where they know how to clear the snow and do it efficiently.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby amynkansas » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:07 pm

for those interested, I've started up a general entertainment themed fan-forum; go check it out if you have the time :D

http://entertainmentaddicts.proboards.com/
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby amynkansas » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:01 pm

I just want all you to know that I wouldn't clean a thing if you showed up at my door. That's how much I love you.
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby Gianna » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Well, I'm back. Got home from a kick ass weekend in Memphis. The bowl game sucked (we lost) but we had a great time. I feel like I have done nothing but eat and drink since Saturday night. I am SO TIRED and the thought of going back to work tomorrow makes me want to hurl. I am seriously considering crawling into bed very shortly. We managed to leave something most everywhere we were this weekend: I left a pillow at one hotel, my favorite scarf at the restaurant last night, and Mr G left his (too expensive) sunglasses we think at our second hotel, but not sure. Could have been somewhere in between. Grrrr.

I am happy to see Alex and Lori back after the holidays and illness. Glad you are feeling better, Lori!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:23 pm

I'm just going to leave this here for now.

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 am

JodieO wrote:I'm just going to leave this here for now.

am I suppose to know who this guy is (after looking him up I found out it is Richard Armitage, but I still don't know him. NOT that I don't WANT to know him!)
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:34 am

amynkansas wrote:
JodieO wrote:I'm just going to leave this here for now.

am I suppose to know who this guy is (after looking him up I found out it is Richard Armitage, but I still don't know him. NOT that I don't WANT to know him!)

*points down to her signature*

That guy.. right there... one of my future husbands.

He's currently starring in a little film called The Hobbit and I have been pushing his miniseries North & South (available for streaming on netflix) for ages. It's also come to my attention that he marries Dawn French at the end of the Vicar of Dibley, so I've started watching that, and he was in the BBC series Robin Hood, which my bestie and I are going to start soon. I'm not sure which show this is from, but I am going to find out and put it on the drool list.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby dancing_echoes » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:00 am

Hi guys! I decided to pursue the new American dream in 2013, which is to get rich quick with as little effort as possible. In other words, I'm buying lots of lotto tickets and looking for a rich old man. :lol: :lol:
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:10 am

dancing_echoes wrote:Hi guys! I decided to pursue the new American dream in 2013, which is to get rich quick with as little effort as possible. In other words, I'm buying lots of lotto tickets and looking for a rich old man. :lol: :lol:

I've been working on that dream for a while now, too! May you have better luck than me.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby dancing_echoes » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:13 am

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Hi guys! I decided to pursue the new American dream in 2013, which is to get rich quick with as little effort as possible. In other words, I'm buying lots of lotto tickets and looking for a rich old man. :lol: :lol:

I've been working on that dream for a while now, too! May you have better luck than me.

Well, it would help if I actually started buying lotto tickets! :lol: :?
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:14 am

dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:

Well, it would help if I actually started buying lotto tickets! :lol: :?

Yeah same here. Despite never buying them I'm still disappointed when I don't win. Hrmph.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:29 am

Hope you have better luck than me! :lol: I keep finding cute, young, BROKE ones. ;)
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:45 am

lori_seals wrote:

Hope you have better luck than me! :lol: I keep finding cute, young, BROKE ones. ;)

My bestie was just complaining about that. She said she was going to give up online dating because all the men were jobless, carless, and living with relatives. :? And not that sometimes people don't fall on hard times, but they would all straight up tell her that they were on some sort of government assistance and if that ever runs out they'll find another one. :?

No.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats