Go to footer

Life After Twilight

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Alexandra » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:54 pm

JodieO wrote:HIIIII!!!!

I think I'm the only one who didn't get a few days off for the holidays, so I've been haunting this place hoping for people to come play with me.

My family is crazy and I high-tailed it out of that house as quickly as I could on Christmas. :? I hope you had more fun where you went! =)


We went to visit the family in PA, and they are crazy, too. But the visit was short and busy enough that we didn't really get a chance to drive each other nuts. And when they did get on my nerves, I just took a nap. The kids were thrilled when we got a couple inches on snow of Christmas Eve and about 4 inches on the 26th. Anytime my 4 year old sees even a snow flurry he screams "Where are my snow boots?!?" He was super excited to see snow.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9695
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Alexandra » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:56 pm

amynkansas wrote:Image


I just thought I'd repost this cause, :shock: he's so pretty.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9695
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:HIIIII!!!!

I think I'm the only one who didn't get a few days off for the holidays, so I've been haunting this place hoping for people to come play with me.

My family is crazy and I high-tailed it out of that house as quickly as I could on Christmas. :? I hope you had more fun where you went! =)


We went to visit the family in PA, and they are crazy, too. But the visit was short and busy enough that we didn't really get a chance to drive each other nuts. And when they did get on my nerves, I just took a nap. The kids were thrilled when we got a couple inches on snow of Christmas Eve and about 4 inches on the 26th. Anytime my 4 year old sees even a snow flurry he screams "Where are my snow boots?!?" He was super excited to see snow.


Hee! Too bad you didn't spend the holiday up here with Nana. The snow is probably up over his head in some spots!
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby lori_seals » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:HIIIII!!!!

I think I'm the only one who didn't get a few days off for the holidays, so I've been haunting this place hoping for people to come play with me.

My family is crazy and I high-tailed it out of that house as quickly as I could on Christmas. :? I hope you had more fun where you went! =)


We went to visit the family in PA, and they are crazy, too. But the visit was short and busy enough that we didn't really get a chance to drive each other nuts. And when they did get on my nerves, I just took a nap. The kids were thrilled when we got a couple inches on snow of Christmas Eve and about 4 inches on the 26th. Anytime my 4 year old sees even a snow flurry he screams "Where are my snow boots?!?" He was super excited to see snow.


You should have come see me. We got 8 inches of snow the day after Christmas and another 8 inches this Saturday. I am not okay with this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6677
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby lori_seals » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:13 pm

GAH! I need the plans changing roller roaster to STOP!

My bff is having a party tonight. I'm taking fresh meat. :D Except he has to work until 8. No big deal, he'll meet me when he's done work. Except he messaged me that he's now going to go be stuck at work until at least 10. BOOOOOOOO! That's okay, he'll still come after work, it will just be late etc etc. NO! WAIT! They're making sure they're done work at 8:30 at the latest. YAY!

Okay, that's enough. I can't take it anymore. lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6677
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:19 pm

lori_seals wrote:GAH! I need the plans changing roller roaster to STOP!

My bff is having a party tonight. I'm taking fresh meat. :D Except he has to work until 8. No big deal, he'll meet me when he's done work. Except he messaged me that he's now going to go be stuck at work until at least 10. BOOOOOOOO! That's okay, he'll still come after work, it will just be late etc etc. NO! WAIT! They're making sure they're done work at 8:30 at the latest. YAY!

Okay, that's enough. I can't take it anymore. lol


Just start drinking early. Then it won't matter when he shows up.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:20 pm

lori_seals wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:HIIIII!!!!

I think I'm the only one who didn't get a few days off for the holidays, so I've been haunting this place hoping for people to come play with me.

My family is crazy and I high-tailed it out of that house as quickly as I could on Christmas. :? I hope you had more fun where you went! =)


We went to visit the family in PA, and they are crazy, too. But the visit was short and busy enough that we didn't really get a chance to drive each other nuts. And when they did get on my nerves, I just took a nap. The kids were thrilled when we got a couple inches on snow of Christmas Eve and about 4 inches on the 26th. Anytime my 4 year old sees even a snow flurry he screams "Where are my snow boots?!?" He was super excited to see snow.


You should have come see me. We got 8 inches of snow the day after Christmas and another 8 inches this Saturday. I am not okay with this.


Ugh, same here. I love snow, but only when it all melts again within a few days. It doesn't look like that's going to happen. We went from no snow, to snow banks taller than me. DNL.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby lori_seals » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:22 pm

JodieO wrote:
lori_seals wrote:GAH! I need the plans changing roller roaster to STOP!

My bff is having a party tonight. I'm taking fresh meat. :D Except he has to work until 8. No big deal, he'll meet me when he's done work. Except he messaged me that he's now going to go be stuck at work until at least 10. BOOOOOOOO! That's okay, he'll still come after work, it will just be late etc etc. NO! WAIT! They're making sure they're done work at 8:30 at the latest. YAY!

Okay, that's enough. I can't take it anymore. lol


Just start drinking early. Then it won't matter when he shows up.


That was my plan but remember I live in the boondocks. I have to meet him partway so he doesn't get lost. :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6677
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby VintageRobLover » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:24 pm

Dropping in to wish all a healthy and happy 2013!

Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
VintageRobLover
Renee's Cooking Instructor
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:30 pm
Location: NYC


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Alexandra » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:30 pm

VintageRobLover wrote:Dropping in to wish all a healthy and happy 2013!

Image


Wait, is that a NYE party hat with devil horns? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9695
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby lori_seals » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Alexandra wrote:
VintageRobLover wrote:Dropping in to wish all a healthy and happy 2013!

Image


Wait, is that a NYE party hat with devil horns? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I WANT ONE!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6677
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Alexandra » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 pm

JodieO wrote:
lori_seals wrote:You should have come see me. We got 8 inches of snow the day after Christmas and another 8 inches this Saturday. I am not okay with this.


Ugh, same here. I love snow, but only when it all melts again within a few days. It doesn't look like that's going to happen. We went from no snow, to snow banks taller than me. DNL.


I feel the same way ladies. Love it when it is falling and I am home with no plans to go anywhere. Not so much when it is still here days later and I have to drive around in it. They never get it cleared here until much later. We usually have to wait at least 3 days - last time it was more than a week - before they plow our street in the suburbs. This past week, Mr. A was amazed when we were sitting in my mom's house out in the boonies in PA and the snow plow drove past while the snow was still falling. He was raised here and isn't used to a place where they know how to clear the snow and do it efficiently.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9695
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby amynkansas » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Image
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3502
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:07 pm

for those interested, I've started up a general entertainment themed fan-forum; go check it out if you have the time :D

http://entertainmentaddicts.proboards.com/
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby amynkansas » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Image

I just want all you to know that I wouldn't clean a thing if you showed up at my door. That's how much I love you.
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3502
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Gianna » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Well, I'm back. Got home from a kick ass weekend in Memphis. The bowl game sucked (we lost) but we had a great time. I feel like I have done nothing but eat and drink since Saturday night. I am SO TIRED and the thought of going back to work tomorrow makes me want to hurl. I am seriously considering crawling into bed very shortly. We managed to leave something most everywhere we were this weekend: I left a pillow at one hotel, my favorite scarf at the restaurant last night, and Mr G left his (too expensive) sunglasses we think at our second hotel, but not sure. Could have been somewhere in between. Grrrr.

I am happy to see Alex and Lori back after the holidays and illness. Glad you are feeling better, Lori!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:23 pm

I'm just going to leave this here for now.

Image
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 am

JodieO wrote:I'm just going to leave this here for now.

Image



am I suppose to know who this guy is (after looking him up I found out it is Richard Armitage, but I still don't know him. NOT that I don't WANT to know him!)
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3502
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:34 am

amynkansas wrote:
JodieO wrote:I'm just going to leave this here for now.

Image



am I suppose to know who this guy is (after looking him up I found out it is Richard Armitage, but I still don't know him. NOT that I don't WANT to know him!)


*points down to her signature*

That guy.. right there... one of my future husbands.

He's currently starring in a little film called The Hobbit and I have been pushing his miniseries North & South (available for streaming on netflix) for ages. It's also come to my attention that he marries Dawn French at the end of the Vicar of Dibley, so I've started watching that, and he was in the BBC series Robin Hood, which my bestie and I are going to start soon. I'm not sure which show this is from, but I am going to find out and put it on the drool list.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby dancing_echoes » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:00 am

Hi guys! I decided to pursue the new American dream in 2013, which is to get rich quick with as little effort as possible. In other words, I'm buying lots of lotto tickets and looking for a rich old man. :lol: :lol:
Image ImageImage
User avatar
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits
 
Posts: 5077
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:10 am

dancing_echoes wrote:Hi guys! I decided to pursue the new American dream in 2013, which is to get rich quick with as little effort as possible. In other words, I'm buying lots of lotto tickets and looking for a rich old man. :lol: :lol:


I've been working on that dream for a while now, too! May you have better luck than me.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby dancing_echoes » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:13 am

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Hi guys! I decided to pursue the new American dream in 2013, which is to get rich quick with as little effort as possible. In other words, I'm buying lots of lotto tickets and looking for a rich old man. :lol: :lol:


I've been working on that dream for a while now, too! May you have better luck than me.


Well, it would help if I actually started buying lotto tickets! :lol: :?
Image ImageImage
User avatar
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits
 
Posts: 5077
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:14 am

dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Hi guys! I decided to pursue the new American dream in 2013, which is to get rich quick with as little effort as possible. In other words, I'm buying lots of lotto tickets and looking for a rich old man. :lol: :lol:


I've been working on that dream for a while now, too! May you have better luck than me.


Well, it would help if I actually started buying lotto tickets! :lol: :?


Yeah same here. Despite never buying them I'm still disappointed when I don't win. Hrmph.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby lori_seals » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:29 am

dancing_echoes wrote:Hi guys! I decided to pursue the new American dream in 2013, which is to get rich quick with as little effort as possible. In other words, I'm buying lots of lotto tickets and looking for a rich old man. :lol: :lol:


Hope you have better luck than me! :lol: I keep finding cute, young, BROKE ones. ;)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6677
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:45 am

lori_seals wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Hi guys! I decided to pursue the new American dream in 2013, which is to get rich quick with as little effort as possible. In other words, I'm buying lots of lotto tickets and looking for a rich old man. :lol: :lol:


Hope you have better luck than me! :lol: I keep finding cute, young, BROKE ones. ;)


My bestie was just complaining about that. She said she was going to give up online dating because all the men were jobless, carless, and living with relatives. :? And not that sometimes people don't fall on hard times, but they would all straight up tell her that they were on some sort of government assistance and if that ever runs out they'll find another one. :?

No.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest