Go to footer

Life After Twilight

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Life After Twilight

Postby lori_seals » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:
Gianna wrote:

The positives for today though: my cough has all but stopped and my kidney stones are GONE. Yes, I said stones plural...there were three. :shock: Ouchie.

I'm SO glad you're feeling better!

ME TOO. I was seriously starting to get super depressed about feeling like ass for so long. Wheeeeee!!!! :D :D :D

I've got a sick kid. Again. :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:53 pm

[quote="JodieO"]Mornin'!

Where the crap is everyone?? All hungover from the Beyonce Bowl last night?

I've been MIA since Friday, as we went to an Asian friends wedding. It was bloody awesome! There was Bangra dancing, and an East meets West fusion of music. My FIL was dancing to Gangnam Style (which was hilarious, as he is usually very, very reserved :lol: :lol: :lol: )
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Gianna wrote:
The positives for today though: my cough has all but stopped and my kidney stones are GONE. Yes, I said stones plural...there were three. :shock: Ouchie.

What the hell Gia!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Ouch, poor you, :(
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:57 pm

lori_seals wrote:

I'm SO glad you're feeling better![/quote]

ME TOO. I was seriously starting to get super depressed about feeling like ass for so long. Wheeeeee!!!! :D :D :D[/quote]

I've got a sick kid. Again. :([/quote]

Lori, you guys seriously need to eat more garlic. We eat so much that I think the bugs are too scared to come anywhere near us. Poor little guy. :?
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Gianna » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:59 pm

lori_seals wrote:

Oh no!!!!! Hope he feels better soon. This winter has been the worst as far as illness goes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Martini Friday had to be postponed to this Friday, so I am seriously already looking forward to it and it is Monday afternoon. This could be a lonnnnnng week. #pathetic
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:03 pm

guitargirl wrote:
I've been MIA since Friday, as we went to an Asian friends wedding. It was bloody awesome! There was Bangra dancing, and an East meets West fusion of music. My FIL was dancing to Gangnam Style (which was hilarious, as he is usually very, very reserved :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Sounds like a good time to me! And I bet the food was divine.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Gianna wrote:
guitargirl wrote:

It was delicious! There was a tofu and pepper dish that was to die for! The women all looked fab in their colourful sari's. I felt a bit drab in my black evening frock. :lol: :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Gianna » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:20 pm

guitargirl wrote:
Gianna wrote:
guitargirl wrote:

It was delicious! There was a tofu and pepper dish that was to die for! The women all looked fab in their colourful sari's. I felt a bit drab in my black evening frock. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm quite certain you looked like one million pounds and had some super cute shoes to go with your black dress!!!!
Last edited by Gianna on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:22 pm

]
guitargirl wrote:
Gianna wrote:
guitargirl wrote:

I'm quite certain you looked like one million pounds and had some super cute shoestring go with your black dress!!!![/quote]

I did, and I have the blisters to prove it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:23 pm

guitargirl wrote:
Gianna wrote:
guitargirl wrote:

That sounds brilliant! I'd love to have been there, too! Next time bring me as your date! ;) I used to love riding the subway through Jackson Heights and seeing all the ladies in their gorgeous saris and make up. I know it's rude, but I couldn't help but stare at them. They were always so colorful and pretty!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:29 pm

JodieO wrote:
That sounds brilliant! I'd love to have been there, too! Next time bring me as your date! ;) I used to love riding the subway through Jackson Heights and seeing all the ladies in their gorgeous saris and make up. I know it's rude, but I couldn't help but stare at them. They were always so colorful and pretty!

My closet is organized by color and the black and grey sections of the closet are MUCH bigger than any of the others. I really need to incorporate more color into my wardrobe. Just call me Johnny Cash. ;)
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:30 pm

JodieO wrote:It was delicious! There was a tofu and pepper dish that was to die for! The women all looked fab in their colourful sari's. I felt a bit drab in my black evening frock. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That sounds brilliant! I'd love to have been there, too! Next time bring me as your date! ;) I used to love riding the subway through Jackson Heights and seeing all the ladies in their gorgeous saris and make up. I know it's rude, but I couldn't help but stare at them. They were always so colorful and pretty![/quote]

They looked gorgeous, and the bride was seriously stunning in red. Jodes you would have loved it! There was a ridiculous amount of food and bottles of spirits on the tables and everyone was having so much fun. Everyone was so welcoming. My poor DH was a bit under the weather yesterday as the guys were toasting with Chivas Regal whiskey. My DH is not a whiskey drinker. :lol: :lol: :lol: I made sure I didn't drink an excessive amount, but stayed on the right side of tipsy. Thank goodness. :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:

My closet is organized by color and the black and grey sections of the closet are MUCH bigger than any of the others. I really need to incorporate more color into my wardrobe. Just call me Johnny Cash. ;)

I also have a lot of black as it hides a multitude of sins! (Especially after Christmas. :lol: ) I love block colour, but I don't get on with patterns. They look great on everyone else but I don't like them on myself.
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:

Closet? Organized? I don't understand what this means.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:38 pm

JodieO wrote:
Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I have to....otherwise I can't find one damn thing! It is like a black hole that things get lost in...it's a mysterious place.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:40 pm

guitargirl wrote:Lori, you guys seriously need to eat more garlic. We eat so much that I think the bugs are too scared to come anywhere near us. Poor little guy. :?

:lol: Maybe I'll try that. :D
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby lori_seals » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:

Oh no!!!!! Hope he feels better soon. This winter has been the worst as far as illness goes.

It really has!! It's the youngest. Both ears are infected again. He's positively miserable. :(
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby lori_seals » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:

Nothing wrong w a little Johnny Cash. :lol: My closet is mainly dark colors.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Gianna » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:42 pm

lori_seals wrote:
Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:

It really has!! It's the youngest. Both ears are infected again. He's positively miserable. :(

And that is so painful, too. Poor baby!!!
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:43 pm

JodieO wrote:
Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I think it means there aren't piles of clothes and shoes on the floor. and that things are easy to find. BUT I'm not sure as I've never experienced this in my own closet.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby lori_seals » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Gianna wrote:
And that is so painful, too. Poor baby!!!

I know. He's with my mom today and she said he's cried and cried b/c they hurt even with meds. This mama is not handling someone else taking care of her baby so well.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 pm

lori_seals wrote:
JodieO wrote:Closet? Organized? I don't understand what this means.

I think it means there aren't piles of clothes and shoes on the floor. and that things are easy to find. BUT I'm not sure as I've never experienced this in my own closet.

But if it's on the floor (or on the couch as in my case) I can see everything and know right where it is!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:52 pm

lori_seals wrote:
guitargirl wrote:Lori, you guys seriously need to eat more garlic. We eat so much that I think the bugs are too scared to come anywhere near us. Poor little guy. :?

:lol: Maybe I'll try that. :D

It sounds mad, but garlic is a natural antibiotic. I swear it works!
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:53 pm

lori_seals wrote:

Poor guy, ear infections are the absolute worst! :?
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats