Go to footer

Life After Twilight

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Life After Twilight

Postby LittleSecrets » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:53 am

amynkansas wrote:out of these...which is your favorite?

I'd find it easier to tell you which of my children is my favorite.
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Merry Christmas, Everybody.

Bwak bwak!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby absolutelyvlc » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:36 pm

JodieO wrote:Merry Christmas, Everybody.

Bwak bwak!

???
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:46 pm

absolutelyvlc wrote:

Bwak bwak!

???

Ok, so I'm kind of crossing holidays, but WHATEVS. I also can't watch this at work, so I hope it's the correct clip...

http://youtu.be/rx8DO-yeUyA

ETA: The link on this is funky so it's not allowing me to embed. Losers. :roll:
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:44 pm

JodieO wrote:
absolutelyvlc wrote:

Bwak bwak!

???

Ok, so I'm kind of crossing holidays, but WHATEVS. I also can't watch this at work, so I hope it's the correct clip...

http://youtu.be/rx8DO-yeUyA

ETA: The link on this is funky so it's not allowing me to embed. Losers. :roll:

I got it firght away. We say "thanks easta funny" all the time.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby amynkansas » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:45 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:
amynkansas wrote:out of these...which is your favorite?

I'd find it easier to tell you which of my children is my favorite.

ILY
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:07 pm

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby Gianna » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:12 pm

We are home alone this year for the first time for Christmas and my family is literally spread all over the country. Arizona, Iowa, Texas, Florida, Illinois...it is our first Christmas without my grandad so I am quite honestly trying everything I can to make Christmas not feel like Christmas, if that makes any sense. We had pasta for dinner and will be going to a movie tomorrow (the new Quintin Taratino...about as un-Christmasy as you can get). But I have taken some time today to remember all of the fantastic Christmases we were able to enjoy as a family and smile. ♥

I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all peace and love. Love you guys!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby amynkansas » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Gianna wrote:We are home alone this year for the first time for Christmas and my family is literally spread all over the country. Arizona, Iowa, Texas, Florida, Illinois...it is our first Christmas without my grandad so I am quite honestly trying everything I can to make Christmas not feel like Christmas, if that makes any sense. We had pasta for dinner and will be going to a movie tomorrow (the new Quintin Taratino...about as un-Christmasy as you can get). But I have taken some time today to remember all of the fantastic Christmases we were able to enjoy as a family and smile. ♥

I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all peace and love. Love you guys!

Well have a Merry Regular Tuesday tomorrow. ((hugs))
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby BrooklynBabe » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:46 pm

I'm a little late to the party (and still haven't caught up on the other thread) but since it's still before midnight here

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby JodieO » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:27 am

Morning!

Am I the only sucker back at work today?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby absolutelyvlc » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:38 am

JodieO wrote:Morning!

SUCKER!
that seriously sucks! :(
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby JodieO » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:46 am

absolutelyvlc wrote:

SUCKER!
that seriously sucks! :(

It does! The boss has today off and coworker is already talking my ear off. Thank goodness I'm leaving early at 3. Even if it's just to take the cat to the vet, I'm grateful for it.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:27 am

I am working, but from home. So not like I am in the office. I am multi-tasking on stuff around the house since things are quiet at work today. I need to run to the post office, but it looks too cold to go outside. Brrr.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:33 am

Gianna wrote:

I am working, but from home. So not like I am in the office. I am multi-tasking on stuff around the house since things are quiet at work today. I need to run to the post office, but it looks too cold to go outside. Brrr.

I wish I could work from home. In my jammies. Taking frequent breaks. Sigh.

There really isn't much need for us here anyway. There's fuck all for us to do here in the office. I mean, I have stuff I could DO, but nothing that needs to be DONE. You know?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:42 am

JodieO wrote:I wish I could work from home. In my jammies. Taking frequent breaks. Sigh.

There really isn't much need for us here anyway. There's fuck all for us to do here in the office. I mean, I have stuff I could DO, but nothing that needs to be DONE. You know?

I know exactly what you mean. I have a few things like that on my list, too. I am waiting on some info from someone before I can do what I need to do, so I figured I would work from home today and go into the office for a few hours tomorrow and get that stuff done. My boss is working from home all week, so he told me to do whatever. Wheeee!
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Kay Kay » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:29 pm

So I had some *pretty* awesome dreams this week involving a Sea Witch sent T-rex that was spelled to eat me ( I survived), Nazis, A Santa Cruz Boardwalk beach bum that made those airbrushed T shirts only ghetto people wear, A Broadway musical rehearsal that was kinda sexy (I say kinda because my brain is a cockblock), Kate Middleton and I sharing a swim lane at some international event where she was rude and I told her to F-off. I got in a lot of trouble with all the other common wealth swimmers and I may have yelled "I'm an American and I can say whatever I want!"
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lordy. Overall though, Christmas was a bit of a bust. We be broke so Mr. KK and I did no gifts this year and we had no company. Just a regular day in the KK household. Although our loan *was* approved so I guess a house is a nice gift...I just want it now! (Said in my best Veruca Salt voice)

Everyone else survived? Anyone get anything AMAZING?
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby amynkansas » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Kay Kay wrote:
[color=#008000]Lordy. Overall though, Christmas was a bit of a bust. We be broke so Mr. KK and I did no gifts this year and we had no company. Just a regular day in the KK household. Although our loan *was* approved so I guess a house is a nice gift...I just want it now! (Said in my best Veruca Salt voice)

Everyone else survived? Anyone get anything AMAZING?

the house IS a great gift....but...yes..that waiting part sucks. Where does your family live KK?

Our day was busy. Our family unwrapping. then my mom stopped by and we exchanged gifts and visited. THEN we went over to my brother's house. But it was a nice gathering that involved great food and playing Apples to Apples (my son got that game for me :D)

what are your plans for NYE?
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby obava » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:31 am

Speaking of dreams- last night I dreamt that Kelbel was sending a "tsunami of ninjas" after me (can you tell I've been housebound with a 10 year old boy for 5 days?? 8-) ). Then JodieO was helping teach me how to write FF and brought over some Old Bay seasoning to, I don't know, help me spice it up. :?

KK- I am sorry your Christmas was mellow, but I am impressed that you and the Mr are being all fiscally responsible and stuff! (PS I like my holidays mellow :D )

I am back at work today. Well, I went into work yesterday but technically had it off. Two days until I get another 4 day weekend- in which I plan on packing up all the Christmas stuff, hauling the tree out to the alley, re-doing the west wall of my living room, and prepping for the Spring class I am teaching. Not a very relaxing weekend!

Since it will be dead at work, I hope to come back here more today and tomorrow and play a little bit. If there's anyone here...

xo O
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby JodieO » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:21 am

obava wrote:Speaking of dreams- last night I dreamt that Kelbel was sending a "tsunami of ninjas" after me (can you tell I've been housebound with a 10 year old boy for 5 days?? 8-) ). Then JodieO was helping teach me how to write FF and brought over some Old Bay seasoning to, I don't know, help me spice it up. :?

KK- I am sorry your Christmas was mellow, but I am impressed that you and the Mr are being all fiscally responsible and stuff! (PS I like my holidays mellow :D )

I am back at work today. Well, I went into work yesterday but technically had it off. Two days until I get another 4 day weekend- in which I plan on packing up all the Christmas stuff, hauling the tree out to the alley, re-doing the west wall of my living room, and prepping for the Spring class I am teaching. Not a very relaxing weekend!

Since it will be dead at work, I hope to come back here more today and tomorrow and play a little bit. If there's anyone here...

xo O

I'm here! And if I was helping you write FF then you really were dreaming! ;)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:00 am

obava wrote:Speaking of dreams- last night I dreamt that Kelbel was sending a "tsunami of ninjas" after me (can you tell I've been housebound with a 10 year old boy for 5 days?? 8-) ). Then JodieO was helping teach me how to write FF and brought over some Old Bay seasoning to, I don't know, help me spice it up. :?

I think you got that backwards, dream me would help you write fanfic (tho we would indeed need that spice, b/c I can't write lemons :oops: ) & dream JodieO could chase you w/ninjas :lol: JodieO, you know some ninjas, right? enough to qualify as a whole "tsunami" ? :P

I had a dream on the eve of the apocalypse where I unwittingly went to a church pot-luck dinner, witnessed the sky falling, and then hurtled thru space in a spaceship that was disguised as a house. we landed on an earth-like planet where, altho the natives resembled us greatly, we tried to blend in & go unnoticed. when I was picked to scout out the water source, I was dressed in a Ronald McDonald costume & told not to draw attention to myself...WTF? :lol: never fear though, I was armed with water pistols filled with pickle-juice and holy water so that I would be safe! :shock:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:05 am

kelbel75 wrote:

I think you got that backwards, dream me would help you write fanfic (tho we would indeed need that spice, b/c I can't write lemons :oops: ) & dream JodieO could chase you w/ninjas :lol: JodieO, you know some ninjas, right? enough to qualify as a whole "tsunami" ? :P

I had a dream on the eve of the apocalypse where I unwittingly went to a church pot-luck dinner, witnessed the sky falling, and then hurtled thru space in a spaceship that was disguised as a house. we landed on an earth-like planet where, altho the natives resembled us greatly, we tried to blend in & go unnoticed. when I was picked to scout out the water source, I was dressed in a Ronald McDonald costume & told not to draw attention to myself...WTF? :lol: never fear though, I was armed with water pistols filled with pickle-juice and holy water so that I would be safe! :shock:

What the hell!? Are you on that stop smoking drug that gives you weird dreams?!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:37 am

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:

What the hell!? Are you on that stop smoking drug that gives you weird dreams?!

no, I don't smoke nor do I drink, tho I do sniff bath-salts....kidding! :lol: that is a quite normal dream for me :)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby LCneiny » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:35 pm

Helloo! I'm "working" today as well....it's so quiet in here and I just don't have the motivation to do what I SHOULD be doing.

My twi-related gift this year was volume 2 of the graphic novel :D My Mom ordered it for me online without realizing what it was, and when I opened it she gave me a funny look and said "It's a comic book?!" :lol: :lol:

Jodie, I love the tins, thanks for putting them together!! I'll send you the $$ this week.

Anybody doing something fun for NYE? Can I live vicariously through you? We are still undecided, might just go out to dinner then come home to watch the ball drop.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby JodieO » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:37 pm

LCneiny wrote:Helloo! I'm "working" today as well....it's so quiet in here and I just don't have the motivation to do what I SHOULD be doing.

My twi-related gift this year was volume 2 of the graphic novel :D My Mom ordered it for me online without realizing what it was, and when I opened it she gave me a funny look and said "It's a comic book?!" :lol: :lol:

Jodie, I love the tins, thanks for putting them together!! I'll send you the $$ this week.

Anybody doing something fun for NYE? Can I live vicariously through you? We are still undecided, might just go out to dinner then come home to watch the ball drop.

So far my plans are to sit at home with a cat in my lap. :? If I'm really lucky then my new HDMI cord will be here and I'll be able to get my blu ray player working and I'll finally be able to watch Cranford and Mildred Pierce! Somebody stop me from my crazy ways!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats