Go to footer

Life After Twilight

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby dancing_echoes » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 am

Kay Kay wrote:I'm loving all the Alternative Porn. RA and I have a North and South date soon! I haven't been able to watch it and pay attention. BOO! It will happen and then I will be on board the Dick train! (I stand by my statement)

I have missed EVERYONE! I finally have internet again! YAY!

So a quick update:
My new house is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it! I will take pictures eventually and put them on my FB. It's really really gorgeous.
We spent the week fixing a few things that were mentioned in the inspection and getting the old apartment ready to turn the keys back in. My FIL hung around to help us out since I know nothing about..ya know, house stuff. I have a gf coming tomorrow to stay until Sunday and then MY parents coming Sunday afternoon. Privacy eventually, yes? I really want to play online to watch Jennifer Lawrence on SNL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'm totally showing up for a tour in April! :D
Image ImageImage
User avatar
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits
 
Posts: 5077
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 am

Kay Kay wrote:I'm loving all the Alternative Porn. RA and I have a North and South date soon! I haven't been able to watch it and pay attention. BOO! It will happen and then I will be on board the Dick train! (I stand by my statement)

I have missed EVERYONE! I finally have internet again! YAY!

So a quick update:
My new house is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it! I will take pictures eventually and put them on my FB. It's really really gorgeous.
We spent the week fixing a few things that were mentioned in the inspection and getting the old apartment ready to turn the keys back in. My FIL hung around to help us out since I know nothing about..ya know, house stuff. I have a gf coming tomorrow to stay until Sunday and then MY parents coming Sunday afternoon. Privacy eventually, yes? I really want to play online to watch Jennifer Lawrence on SNL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You know, because I like you and I'm such a good friend and all I'd be willing to crunk N&S with you... ;)
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby dancing_echoes » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 am

lori_seals wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:mmm, hello....

Image


I'll take a bit of that! Damon....NOT the apple.


Well, his name IS ian....

:lol: :lol:
Image ImageImage
User avatar
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits
 
Posts: 5077
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby dancing_echoes » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:30 am

JodieO wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:I'm loving all the Alternative Porn. RA and I have a North and South date soon! I haven't been able to watch it and pay attention. BOO! It will happen and then I will be on board the Dick train! (I stand by my statement)

I have missed EVERYONE! I finally have internet again! YAY!

So a quick update:
My new house is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it! I will take pictures eventually and put them on my FB. It's really really gorgeous.
We spent the week fixing a few things that were mentioned in the inspection and getting the old apartment ready to turn the keys back in. My FIL hung around to help us out since I know nothing about..ya know, house stuff. I have a gf coming tomorrow to stay until Sunday and then MY parents coming Sunday afternoon. Privacy eventually, yes? I really want to play online to watch Jennifer Lawrence on SNL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You know, because I like you and I'm such a good friend and all I'd be willing to crunk N&S with you... ;)


Ooh, I'd be down too!
Image ImageImage
User avatar
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits
 
Posts: 5077
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Alexandra » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:30 am

lori_seals wrote:Stefan is
a little bitch.
:D


I share your opinion. As I kept telling Mr. A, Stefan is
such a prick.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9695
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby absolutelyvlc » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:33 am

lori_seals wrote:
Stefan is
a little bitch.
:D

He sure is this season :(
but he's still nice to look at
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:34 am

lori_seals wrote:Stefan is
a little bitch.
:D


SERIOUSLY.

I mean, I know he's hurt and all, but this is literally the first time EVER he came in second when next to Damon. So he's going to be all sulky and pouty like a little baby? Bitch please.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby dancing_echoes » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:34 am

Alexandra wrote:
lori_seals wrote:Stefan is
a little bitch.
:D


I share your opinion. As I kept telling Mr. A, Stefan is
such a prick.


I kinda feel bad for him!
Image ImageImage
User avatar
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits
 
Posts: 5077
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:36 am

dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:I'm loving all the Alternative Porn. RA and I have a North and South date soon! I haven't been able to watch it and pay attention. BOO! It will happen and then I will be on board the Dick train! (I stand by my statement)

I have missed EVERYONE! I finally have internet again! YAY!

So a quick update:
My new house is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it! I will take pictures eventually and put them on my FB. It's really really gorgeous.
We spent the week fixing a few things that were mentioned in the inspection and getting the old apartment ready to turn the keys back in. My FIL hung around to help us out since I know nothing about..ya know, house stuff. I have a gf coming tomorrow to stay until Sunday and then MY parents coming Sunday afternoon. Privacy eventually, yes? I really want to play online to watch Jennifer Lawrence on SNL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You know, because I like you and I'm such a good friend and all I'd be willing to crunk N&S with you... ;)


Ooh, I'd be down too!


WHOO HOO! JOHN THORNTON PARTY!

He's very excited.

Image
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:54 am

dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:I'm loving all the Alternative Porn. RA and I have a North and South date soon! I haven't been able to watch it and pay attention. BOO! It will happen and then I will be on board the Dick train! (I stand by my statement)

I have missed EVERYONE! I finally have internet again! YAY!

So a quick update:
My new house is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it! I will take pictures eventually and put them on my FB. It's really really gorgeous.
We spent the week fixing a few things that were mentioned in the inspection and getting the old apartment ready to turn the keys back in. My FIL hung around to help us out since I know nothing about..ya know, house stuff. I have a gf coming tomorrow to stay until Sunday and then MY parents coming Sunday afternoon. Privacy eventually, yes? I really want to play online to watch Jennifer Lawrence on SNL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You know, because I like you and I'm such a good friend and all I'd be willing to crunk N&S with you... ;)


Ooh, I'd be down too!

I have yet to see it too...I have a feeling I'm going to want to say very nasty things about the female lead at every turn for rejecting our hero :| I always miss out on the crunks b/c my DH is always home on Friday nights :( maybe I'll just watch it during the day soon & tweet about it while I go along, distracting you all from work :D
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:59 am

kelbel75 wrote:Ooh, I'd be down too!

I have yet to see it too...I have a feeling I'm going to want to say very nasty things about the female lead at every turn for rejecting our hero :| I always miss out on the crunks b/c my DH is always home on Friday nights :( maybe I'll just watch it during the day soon & tweet about it while I go along, distracting you all from work :D [/quote]

You know, strangely enough I never find myself hating Margaret. I may shout "WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?" once or twice, but I never dislike her.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby lori_seals » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:19 am

dancing_echoes wrote:
lori_seals wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:mmm, hello....

Image


I'll take a bit of that! Damon....NOT the apple.


Well, his name IS ian....

:lol: :lol:


:lol: Whatever.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6677
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Alexandra » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:17 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:
lori_seals wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:mmm, hello....

Image


I'll take a bit of that! Damon....NOT the apple.


Well, his name IS ian....

:lol: :lol:


I think I prefer Damon to Ian. Both are pretty, but Damon does not continuously ramble on and on about global warming....while he flies around lobbying to save the world. He can lecture on global warming all he likes, but his carbon footprint must be gigantic with all the air travel he's always yapping about.

Damon = Pretty Bad Boy with a Heart
Ian = Pretty Preachy, Self-righteous Boy with a Heart

Damon wins.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9695
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby lori_seals » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Alexandra wrote:I think I prefer Damon to Ian. Both are pretty, but Damon does not continuously ramble on and on about global warming....while he flies around lobbying to save the world. He can lecture on global warming all he likes, but his carbon footprint must be gigantic with all the air travel he's always yapping about.

Damon = Pretty Bad Boy with a Heart
Ian = Pretty Preachy, Self-righteous Boy with a Heart

Damon wins.


THIS!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6677
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby dancing_echoes » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Image

Oh Rob....
Image ImageImage
User avatar
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits
 
Posts: 5077
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:41 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:Image

Oh Rob....


EEK!

ROB! Don't you know you are clutzy?! You need protective gear!
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:37 pm

I kind of love the term 'alternative porn'...

So lets have some!

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Alexandra » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:Image

Oh Rob....


Eek! Where is his helmet?
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9695
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby dancing_echoes » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Alexandra wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Image

Oh Rob....


Eek! Where is his helmet?


And what is he doing with the fingers on his left hand?? :shock:
Image ImageImage
User avatar
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits
 
Posts: 5077
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:02 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Image

Oh Rob....


Eek! Where is his helmet?


And what is he doing with the fingers on his left hand?? :shock:


Image
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16215
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:23 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:Image

Oh Rob....

:shock: :shock: what the hell is this?! Rob in shorts, on a bike, by choice? I know my head has been somewhere else lately, but....*furrows brow, not sure what to think*
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby LittleSecrets » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:26 pm

JodieO wrote:WHOO HOO! JOHN THORNTON PARTY!

He's very excited.

Image


I just finished N&S. Loved it. Love him.
Pretty sure I love you too, for having recommended it.
User avatar
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby LittleSecrets » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:27 pm

Alexandra wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Image

Oh Rob....


Eek! Where is his helmet?


Helmet was my first thought, too.
Last edited by LittleSecrets on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Alexandra » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:27 pm

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
Image

Oh Rob....

Eek! Where is his helmet?


And what is he doing with the fingers on his left hand?? :shock:


Image


I hadn't even noticed "The Claw" but WTF? And is it just me or are the tires on that bike super skinny?
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9695
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby LittleSecrets » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:28 pm

JodieO wrote:Image



:lol: :lol: Well played.
User avatar
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest