Go to footer

Life After Twilight

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby amynkansas » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:05 pm

LCneiny wrote:My twi-related gift this year was volume 2 of the graphic novel :D My Mom ordered it for me online without realizing what it was, and when I opened it she gave me a funny look and said "It's a comic book?!" :lol: :lol:


My Twi realted gifts: my mom got me the BD2 soundtrack and Bel Ami DVD.

For the first time in years my DH and I have been invited to do something on NYE(instead of the usual of watching bad TV trying to stay awake until midnight). We are going to dinner with a group (The lake girls :? and their husbands :) ) Then we are going back to one of the houses and playing games (xbox, pictionary or something) It will be kid free. And they only live about 5 blocks form us. My husband is usually not a realy social guy but he likes the other husband that'll be there. It has the potential to be fun. IF not, I will fake headache or diarrhea and we will go home. ;)
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby absolutelyvlc » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:07 pm

LCneiny wrote:Helloo! I'm "working" today as well....it's so quiet in here and I just don't have the motivation to do what I SHOULD be doing.

My twi-related gift this year was volume 2 of the graphic novel :D My Mom ordered it for me online without realizing what it was, and when I opened it she gave me a funny look and said "It's a comic book?!" :lol: :lol:

Jodie, I love the tins, thanks for putting them together!! I'll send you the $$ this week.

Anybody doing something fun for NYE? Can I live vicariously through you? We are still undecided, might just go out to dinner then come home to watch the ball drop.

TWSS :)
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby LCneiny » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:16 pm

absolutelyvlc wrote:
LCneiny wrote:Helloo! I'm "working" today as well....it's so quiet in here and I just don't have the motivation to do what I SHOULD be doing.

My twi-related gift this year was volume 2 of the graphic novel :D My Mom ordered it for me online without realizing what it was, and when I opened it she gave me a funny look and said "It's a comic book?!" :lol: :lol:

Jodie, I love the tins, thanks for putting them together!! I'll send you the $$ this week.

Anybody doing something fun for NYE? Can I live vicariously through you? We are still undecided, might just go out to dinner then come home to watch the ball drop.

TWSS :)


HA! ILY
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
User avatar
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer
 
Posts: 2287
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia suburbs


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Gianna » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 pm

I have had some crazy dreams this week but the only one I can remember is that I was running from zombies and found a hospital that I thought was abandoned, but when I got inside, it was filled with other people hiding from the zombies and they had a whole society going on in there. They had a place where kids were learning, a little store where you could buy things, etc. And the whole time there were zombies groaning outside trying to get in. It was all very Walking Dead and weird.

As for NYE, we are heading to Memphis on Saturday for our bowl game, and will be ringing in 2013 on Beale Street. We normally go to dinner or to a friend's house or something else very low-key, so this is totally out of the norm for us! NYE is total amateur night and I get annoyed with all of the stupidity that you have to deal with. :D

I went into the office this morning for a few hours and then met a friend for lunch and I am now home working again. I could get accustomed to this kind of schedule!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9179
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby amynkansas » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:27 am

TGIF
Image
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby amynkansas » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:30 am

Image

Image
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:32 am

amynkansas wrote:Image


HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I so must have missed this appearance.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16204
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby amynkansas » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:15 pm

sooooooo, my DH has been on vacation for the past 8 days (feels like 80) and has 6 more days until he retruns to work....
we are getting along but there are just TOO many people around and I don't really have any alone time... :?

Image
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:28 pm

amynkansas wrote:sooooooo, my DH has been on vacation for the past 8 days (feels like 80) and has 6 more days until he retruns to work....
we are getting along but there are just TOO many people around and I don't really have any alone time... :?

Image


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16204
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Gianna » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:14 pm

JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:Image


HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I so must have missed this appearance.


I love the look on his face while looking at Ellen. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9179
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Gianna » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:16 pm

amynkansas wrote:sooooooo, my DH has been on vacation for the past 8 days (feels like 80) and has 6 more days until he retruns to work....
we are getting along but there are just TOO many people around and I don't really have any alone time... :?


I can relate to this. Last Thursday we had our 14 inches of snow, so both Mr G and I worked from home. Same with Friday. Then we were both off until Wednesday for Christmas. That's a LOT of togetherness. We both worked from home today. And now tomorrow we are going to be in a car together for 9 hours. Gah.......!!! :|
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9179
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Gianna wrote:
amynkansas wrote:sooooooo, my DH has been on vacation for the past 8 days (feels like 80) and has 6 more days until he retruns to work....
we are getting along but there are just TOO many people around and I don't really have any alone time... :?


I can relate to this. Last Thursday we had our 14 inches of snow, so both Mr G and I worked from home. Same with Friday. Then we were both off until Wednesday for Christmas. That's a LOT of togetherness. We both worked from home today. And now tomorrow we are going to be in a car together for 9 hours. Gah.......!!! :|


Boo frickety hoo! ;)

I'm just bitter.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16204
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Gianna » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:23 pm

This made me laugh :lol: :lol:

Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9179
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby kelbel75 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:16 pm

*whispers* I've got a secret: I may be setting up a general-entertainment-type fan-forum :shock: nothing is going to change around here, my OCD just misses the compartmentalized conversations :oops: so it will cover movies, television, music, sports, real life hobbies, etc. and of course, celebrities :D so, when you find the need to discuss something in depth that our little group here isn't really jumping on board with that day, you have an alternative :) it's not ready yet, should be up right after the new year tho. I'll link it once it is. in the meantime...is anyone familiar with using codes? they're really making my head hurt :shock: (and yes, UC has been aware of my plans, so I'm not being disloyal or anything ;) )
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4942
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby absolutelyvlc » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:50 pm

JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:Image


HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I so must have missed this appearance.

hahhaa, me too. Someone please find this video and share! :D :lol: :lol:
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby kelbel75 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:58 pm

absolutelyvlc wrote:Image
Someone please find this video and share! :D :lol: :lol:

you can find a link to it here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5751
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4942
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby absolutelyvlc » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:38 am

kelbel75 wrote:
absolutelyvlc wrote:Image
Someone please find this video and share! :D :lol: :lol:

you can find a link to it here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5751


THANKS DOLL! :D
I keep meaning to ask you your thoughts on the "dramatic conclusion" of The Voice?
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby absolutelyvlc » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:42 am

JodieO wrote:So it's all over! Was it a fun ride? It sure was a roller coaster at some times, but I'm glad we all took the ride together anyway. There's no finer ladies I"d want to take such a journey with and I hope that even though there won't be any more Twilight that you'll all continue to hang out here and entertain me have fun just like always.

The last two pages of the last thread are full of book recommendations and I highly suggest you peruse them because we'll need a new obsession before long! Or at the very least a reason to all meet up for something. Right?

This is my latest obsession. Feel free to post photos of him all you want. And if anyone ever wants to crunk North & South and swoon with me, then just say the word.

Image

Mind you, I'm still on my men of Downton Abbey kick, too...

Image
Image
Image

Who is everyone else into right now?


EGAD! Did you see the Christmas special!?
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby lori_seals » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am

knock, knock, anyone home?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6677
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:37 am

lori_seals wrote:knock, knock, anyone home?


I'm here! How are you feeling?
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16204
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:38 am

absolutelyvlc wrote:
JodieO wrote:So it's all over! Was it a fun ride? It sure was a roller coaster at some times, but I'm glad we all took the ride together anyway. There's no finer ladies I"d want to take such a journey with and I hope that even though there won't be any more Twilight that you'll all continue to hang out here and entertain me have fun just like always.

The last two pages of the last thread are full of book recommendations and I highly suggest you peruse them because we'll need a new obsession before long! Or at the very least a reason to all meet up for something. Right?

This is my latest obsession. Feel free to post photos of him all you want. And if anyone ever wants to crunk North & South and swoon with me, then just say the word.

Image

Mind you, I'm still on my men of Downton Abbey kick, too...

Image
Image
Image

Who is everyone else into right now?


EGAD! Did you see the Christmas special!?


I did indeed. I shall PM you to avoid any spoilers.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16204
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby lori_seals » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:27 am

JodieO wrote:
lori_seals wrote:knock, knock, anyone home?


I'm here! How are you feeling?


1000% better than I was. Which is saying something b/c I still have a cold!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6677
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:29 am

lori_seals wrote:
JodieO wrote:
lori_seals wrote:knock, knock, anyone home?


I'm here! How are you feeling?


1000% better than I was. Which is saying something b/c I still have a cold!


D'oh! Bummer. Well, bummer that you are still sick, not that you feel better.

Which reminds me, I should OD on Airborne. Cousin has been sick for over a week and has been coughing all over the office.

ETA: Or I would had I thought to transfer the Airborne over to the new hand bag. :?
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16204
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Alexandra » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Hello? *Unlocking door and looking around timidly* It's been at least a week since I posted and I've been out of town with the family. . . but I'm checking back in. Thanks for not changing the locks while I was gone. I'm at the office catching up on stuff that piled up when I was gone. Did everyone have an nice holiday?
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9692
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Alexandra wrote:Hello? *Unlocking door and looking around timidly* It's been at least a week since I posted and I've been out of town with the family. . . but I'm checking back in. Thanks for not changing the locks while I was gone. I'm at the office catching up on stuff that piled up when I was gone. Did everyone have an nice holiday?


HIIIII!!!!

I think I'm the only one who didn't get a few days off for the holidays, so I've been haunting this place hoping for people to come play with me.

My family is crazy and I high-tailed it out of that house as quickly as I could on Christmas. :? I hope you had more fun where you went! =)
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16204
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest