Go to footer

What's the Haps, Chaps?

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Sorry, Bobby. I know I've neglected you lately.

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:56 pm

FMF from November 2010...we were entertained by one of Robz's stories:

im destroyed

i woke up at ten past 9 , in bed, not only in my ball dress but also my coat and shoe!, i seemingly managed to take one off

im clearly not fit to be in work, ive chucked in my bin and fell asleep on a my scarf on my desk - my jnr just saved my ass to nudge me awake when the boss come down, i have no knickers on - im not sure the reason for this,

goodbye
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:57 pm

JodieO wrote:No, you need to stay in and watch more netflix! Or youtube. Whichever.

I'll give you a brief introduction:

Homework. Got it! ;)
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Gianna wrote:FMF from November 2010...we were entertained by one of Robz's stories:

im destroyed

i woke up at ten past 9 , in bed, not only in my ball dress but also my coat and shoe!, i seemingly managed to take one off

im clearly not fit to be in work, ive chucked in my bin and fell asleep on a my scarf on my desk - my jnr just saved my ass to nudge me awake when the boss come down, i have no knickers on - im not sure the reason for this,

goodbye

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I looked for her the other day on FB but she unfriended me/deleted her account! :(
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Kay Kay wrote:
Gianna wrote:FMF from November 2010...we were entertained by one of Robz's stories:

im destroyed

goodbye

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I looked for her the other day on FB but she unfriended me/deleted her account! :(

I think I saw on Twitter that she deleted it. Or at least shut it down for a while.

I seriously giggled out loud while reading this...her stories are unbelievably awesome.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:50 pm

Gianna wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:

im destroyed

goodbye

I think I saw on Twitter that she deleted it. Or at least shut it down for a while.

I seriously giggled out loud while reading this...her stories are unbelievably awesome.

This is still my favorite memory of Robz. She did indeed delete her FB. =( Not that she posted much, but still... But she is still on Twitter!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:40 am

A few of us have made the executive decision to crunk the Christmas specials of The Vicar of Dibley at 9:30 PM EST on Wed. Everyone is welcome to join us! You know you want to.

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby guitargirl » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:45 am

Oh my God!!!

This was back in June 2009 when I often used to post a poem on Sparklepeen Friday.

Hello all! I am just flying by in hope that you're all enjoying the crunk. I meant to post this weeks "Ode to the sparklepeen" last night (as its now 7am here in the UK) However, I was far too crunk and tired and needed to go to bed!!!! Wednesdays poem was a bit angry after Robs CAS attack, so this one is much more lighthearted. (It was also penned after I'd had far more glasses of wine than I'd like to mention.Haha :lol: )

"More sparklepeen poetry"

This crazy week for Rob has been,
Upsetting for the sparklepeen,
So I'm applying for the job,
As "Peen Protector" for our Rob.

It's written in the job description,
"Apply if you've a Rob Addiction,"
The contract is, however brief,
To bring his sparkliness relief.

To show my total dedication,
I've filled in my job application,
No holidays, nor cash required,
My life's complete if I am hired.

And if I'm needed I can seize,
The moment whilst I'm on my knees,
You'll find me in the promised land,
Arm down Robs trousers,"job in hand."

by Guitar Girl

Enjoy your night!!!
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:52 am

And another one.

O.K. So for the last 2 weeks I have sent in an "Ode to the Sparklepeen." This weeks had to be edited quite a bit to make it suitable to post as I am already pretty crunk. (Here in the UK it is 2am and the original was very, very rude!!!!!) I may post the really naughty bits in a couple of weeks when I am feeling braver...... Here goes, enjoy!!!!

I must confess my daily crime,
Is daydreaming and wasting time,
Not one that lands me time in jail,
For thinking of Rob's happy trail.

So "Come on Rob" the forum pleads,
"Give us a glimpse of where it leads!"
The Unicorns and ladies heckle,
"We want to lick the belly freckle!"

I'll start with fingers or my mouth,
and trace the trail from North to South,
Not stopping when I reach your fur,
Discover treasures hidden there.

For all your fans I'll safely say,
We'd like to have our wicked way,
We'll never rest until we've seen
The wonder of the sparklepeen.

Guitar Girl :oops:
TTFN
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:56 am

JodieO wrote:

I really do need to watch this again. I've just laughed my tits off!
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:05 am

Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:I feel like a Twi Dinosaur now! My first post was in October 2009 (although I didn't really come here consistently until Spring 2010) and there is a whole bunch of New Moon Promo. I didn't say anything TOO stupid. Jena was there and Sassypants and Jodie posted a picture of KStew! :o :o
I didn't even have a green font. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: The sands of time through the hour glass..[/color]

I did what?!

PS. I was a big dork on my first day and no one talked to me. :cry: Clearly none of you guys were here yet!

Whaaaaa?????? This must have happened in some sort of alternate/parallel universe.

These were probably back in the day when we all thought she was quite sweet. Until she proved us wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol: I miss the old days, when I'd horny/drunk post an awful lot (Before I discovered my miserable and grumpy side. :lol: :lol: ) Perhaps the fact I rarely drink now is partially to blame for that!!!!! :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Gianna » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 am

Oh GG...your poems have just made my morning!!!!!!!!
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:28 am

guitargirl wrote:
JodieO wrote:

Whoops! Apologize to your husband for me! ;)

But I suppose the loss of one's tits is a fair price for a few moments in the presence of Harry Jasper Kennedy. ;) ;)

GG, lord how I miss your poems. And seriously, when are you going to get yourself a book deal?! DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND HOVER OVER YOU WITH A WOODEN SPOON TO MAKE YOU WORK!

I can't imagine I ever posted a photo of KStew out of like. I've never liked her. Maybe I was just trying to be nice and keep the peace with the Krisbians?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby guitargirl » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:42 am

Gianna wrote:Oh GG...your poems have just made my morning!!!!!!!!

Thanks Gia, they're old hat now but it was fun digging them out. :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:54 am

JodieO wrote:
guitargirl wrote:
JodieO wrote:

Whoops! Apologize to your husband for me! ;)

But I suppose the loss of one's tits is a fair price for a few moments in the presence of Harry Jasper Kennedy. ;) ;)

GG, lord how I miss your poems. And seriously, when are you going to get yourself a book deal?! DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND HOVER OVER YOU WITH A WOODEN SPOON TO MAKE YOU WORK!

I can't imagine I ever posted a photo of KStew out of like. I've never liked her. Maybe I was just trying to be nice and keep the peace with the Krisbians?

Aw shucks! :oops: :oops: Due to events over the last year, my creativity seems to have dried up. However, Diamond has been on at me for ages, and bought me a 10 pack of notebooks over Christmas so that I can jot down whenever inspiration hits. Anything I've written over the past few months has been a bit dark and reflective and I tend to prefer the light and fluffy (as I'm not a naturally dark person.) Just for the record, I WOULD LOVE it if you came over here and threatened me with a wooden spoon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Gianna » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:58 am

guitargirl wrote:
Gianna wrote:Oh GG...your poems have just made my morning!!!!!!!!

Thanks Gia, they're old hat now but it was fun digging them out. :D :D

I was seriously giggling like an idiot trolling through the archived threads last night! Good stuff.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:59 am

guitargirl wrote:Aw shucks! :oops: :oops: Due to events over the last year, my creativity seems to have dried up. However, Diamond has been on at me for ages, and bought me a 10 pack of notebooks over Christmas so that I can jot down whenever inspiration hits. Anything I've written over the past few months has been a bit dark and reflective and I tend to prefer the light and fluffy (as I'm not a naturally dark person.) Just for the record, I WOULD LOVE it if you came over here and threatened me with a wooden spoon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, writing while dark and depressed worked out pretty well for JK Rowling... just a thought.. ;)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:05 am

JodieO wrote:A few of us have made the executive decision to crunk the Christmas specials of The Vicar of Dibley at 9:30 PM EST on Wed. Everyone is welcome to join us! You know you want to.

I forgot to ask: is this on netflix streaming as well? (I originally just watched it on youtube ;) )
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:06 am

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:A few of us have made the executive decision to crunk the Christmas specials of The Vicar of Dibley at 9:30 PM EST on Wed. Everyone is welcome to join us! You know you want to.

I forgot to ask: is this on netflix streaming as well? (I originally just watched it on youtube ;) )

Indeed it is. =)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby guitargirl » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:07 am

JodieO wrote:
guitargirl wrote:Aw shucks! :oops: :oops: Due to events over the last year, my creativity seems to have dried up. However, Diamond has been on at me for ages, and bought me a 10 pack of notebooks over Christmas so that I can jot down whenever inspiration hits. Anything I've written over the past few months has been a bit dark and reflective and I tend to prefer the light and fluffy (as I'm not a naturally dark person.) Just for the record, I WOULD LOVE it if you came over here and threatened me with a wooden spoon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, writing while dark and depressed worked out pretty well for JK Rowling... just a thought.. ;)

If I only had one fingernails worth of her talent it would be amazing. :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:10 am

guitargirl wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I bet you have well over a fingernail's worth. Perhaps even more than a whole fistful!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby guitargirl » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:12 am

JodieO wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I bet you have well over a fingernail's worth. Perhaps even more than a whole fistful![/quote]

Maybe in my dreams, but thank you for the lovely compliment. ILY!!!!!!
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:13 am

guitargirl wrote:
JodieO wrote:I bet you have well over a fingernail's worth. Perhaps even more than a whole fistful!

Maybe in my dreams, but thank you for the lovely compliment. ILY!!!!!!

MWAH! I have every faith in you. =)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:15 am

the new photobucket is making my blood pressure rise rapidly :x what other photo-sharing sites do you guys use? do you like them better? or do any of you pay for photobucket? if so, does the absence of ads make it better? (the gazillion adverts are making everything freeze or slow down for me) I need to know, b/c screaming "you fucker!!" doesn't seem to be making it better...
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:17 am

kelbel75 wrote:the new photobucket is making my blood pressure rise rapidly :x what other photo-sharing sites do you guys use? do you like them better? or do any of you pay for photobucket? if so, does the absence of ads make it better? (the gazillion adverts are making everything freeze or slow down for me) I need to know, b/c screaming "you fucker!!" doesn't seem to be making it better...

I've always preferred flickr to PB. Even though they changed their photo editing program to something totally stupid that doesn't allow me to make funnies anymore. Hrmph. But as a photo host they are just fine. There aren't a billion ads for the free version and a paid subscription isn't terribly expensive.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats