Go to footer

What's the Haps, Chaps?

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby lori_seals » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:18 am

LittleSecrets wrote:Rambly TMI about my life ahead

The past year has been difficult for my family. Especially the past five months, and the past month particularly painful. Things are still very unstable, and we've had this looming date of April for Mr. LS to leave for a 6 month deployment to add a touch of stress. Mr. LS disclosed the situation to his supervisors and they encouraged him to take the necessary steps to have the deployment changed. He has the full support and approval of everyone up the chain of command from him, but it's so far just verbal. I can't allow myself to feel any shred of hope until it's in writing. I've seen the military violate too many people's needs to trust that someone won't put a stop to the change. On the other hand, I can't help but feel somewhat relieved that maybe we could have just a bit more time to stabilize before he deploys at a later date. I just hope we have a final answer soon.

Happy Friday, Ladies :D :D :D :D :D Anyone have fun weekend plans?

*hugs* LS! I hope things work out for you.

Didn't have anything on the horizon but an old HS friend and I are going bar hopping tonight. :D :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:24 am

The past year has been difficult for my family. Especially the past five months, and the past month particularly painful. Things are still very unstable, and we've had this looming date of April for Mr. LS to leave for a 6 month deployment to add a touch of stress. Mr. LS disclosed the situation to his supervisors and they encouraged him to take the necessary steps to have the deployment changed. He has the full support and approval of everyone up the chain of command from him, but it's so far just verbal. I can't allow myself to feel any shred of hope until it's in writing. I've seen the military violate too many people's needs to trust that someone won't put a stop to the change. On the other hand, I can't help but feel somewhat relieved that maybe we could have just a bit more time to stabilize before he deploys at a later date. I just hope we have a final answer soon.

Ugh, I'm so sorry, LS. I'm sending you big hugs, and I'll get my hopes up for you so that you won't have to be too bummed out if the military screws you over.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:08 pm

JodieO wrote:Who loves James Purefoy? LC? Gia? I forget.... are you aware that he's on Twitter? I just found that out when I Twitterstalked my sister. Seems she only uses her Twitter to tweet at celebrities...

That would be me. And I already am following him. :? :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:09 pm

I've thought of you and your situation many times! Sending you hugs and big fake lesbian kisses.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:Who loves James Purefoy? LC? Gia? I forget.... are you aware that he's on Twitter? I just found that out when I Twitterstalked my sister. Seems she only uses her Twitter to tweet at celebrities...

Hee! I peeked through his timeline. Looks like he RT's a lot. :? Let me know if he starts talking about leather pants or anything I should know about.

For a minute I totally thought that was Kevin's hand in James's lap and I was all :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . Though I gotta say the photo is pretty :shock: :shock: anyway with all the hands on heads and necks. That's fairly intimate for a cheek kiss..

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:19 pm

JodieO wrote:
Gianna wrote:

Hee! I peeked through his timeline. Looks like he RT's a lot. :? Let me know if he starts talking about leather pants or anything I should know about.

For a minute I totally thought that was Kevin's hand in James's lap and I was all :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . Though I gotta say the photo is pretty :shock: :shock: anyway with all the hands on heads and necks. That's fairly intimate for a cheek kiss..

Yeah, so far his TL is a major zzzzzzzz...

Gah - that totally does look like Kevin's hand! :lol: Talk about being 6 degrees...I would say that is .7335 degrees.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:26 pm

Gianna wrote:Yeah, so far his TL is a major zzzzzzzz...

Gah - that totally does look like Kevin's hand! :lol: Talk about being 6 degrees...I would say that is .7335 degrees.

That must have been SOME panel they were on...
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:19 pm

btw, tonight is one of those nights where I will NOT shave my legs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby LittleSecrets » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Thank you, everyone, for the well wishes.

This:

is cracking me up. What is it from?
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby JodieO » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:54 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:Thank you, everyone, for the well wishes.

This:

It's from the show Dead Like Me, which I would highly recommend. Georgia there has been killed and has become a grim reaper and is at her own wake. Rube there is her manager.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby LittleSecrets » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:58 pm

JodieO wrote:

This:

It's from the show Dead Like Me, which I would highly recommend. Georgia there has been killed and has become a grim reaper and is at her own wake. Rube there is her manager.

I big pink puffy heart love Mandy Patinkin. Must check it out. After I finish of this Richard Armitage binge, that is ;) :lol:
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby JodieO » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:07 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:
JodieO wrote:

This:

I big pink puffy heart love Mandy Patinkin. Must check it out. After I finish of this Richard Armitage binge, that is ;) :lol:

If it makes you feel better there is a cute Englishman on DLM.

Although, I admit he in no way compares to this:
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:17 pm

JodieO wrote:
If it makes you feel better there is a cute Englishman on DLM.

Although, I admit he in no way compares to this:

I don't know....he's cute with his little hat and gun.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:38 pm

lori_seals wrote:I don't know....he's cute with his little hat and gun.

He is very cute and I want to give him big squishy hugs and maybe a few smooches. I would like whoever dressed him in this show to come help me with my wardrobe, though, because he always has this easy coolness about him despite the face that all his clothes are supposed to be randomly found or stolen.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:05 pm

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:07 pm

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby dancing_echoes » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:49 pm

amynkansas wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby JodieO » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:53 pm

amynkansas wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ILY
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby guitargirl » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:13 am

Thought I'd better come up for air as I've been reading First grave on the Right by Darynda Jones as recommended by JodieO. It's great. if you haven't read it yet, then what are you waiting for?

Now I need to catch up on what I've missed as I didn't even bother logging on my computer yesterday. :lol: :shock:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:15 am

dancing_echoes wrote:Random Rob moment of the day...

http://www.hahajk.com/rob-pattinson-jam ... ive-video/

I may just love you a little more for this! :D :D :D :D
Reading the fall out over on twitter should be fun. :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:16 am

JodieO wrote:
lori_seals wrote: :lol: It's a bitch, let me tell ya.

You're still doing better than I am.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You crack me up. :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:18 am

JodieO wrote:
lori_seals wrote:
lori_seals wrote:I dunno.....I've met ALOT of assholes.....

I was just discussing with my hair stylist last night that I'm not even bothering to look because every dude all my friends keep going out with are dudes who don't have cars, don't have jobs, aren't even looking for jobs, and are living with/mooching off female family members.

No thanks. I'll stick to cats and daydreams of unattainable Englishmen.

I know. It's disgusting. I went out with this guy a couple weekends ago...he has a job but he rents a bedroom from a friend and has no car. Seriously, dude? Get your shit together.

Now, the unicorn has an AWESOME job. Yeah, it also means he travels all.the.time. Can't win, Jode, no matter what.

If he's working at least he's trying? Still not ideal, but better than a straight up moocher? :?

I'm a bit of a loner, so I could probably deal well with someone who traveled a lot. So long as I could trust him.

But for realsies, where are the decent guys?[/quote]

Here in the UK. You should both come. ;)
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:21 am

Hugs LS. I hope it works out for you. My plans are to have Chinese food with the outlaws, then continue with my book. Its nice to wind down as this last week has been manic.
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:25 am

Alexandra wrote:Ugh! Where did today go? I have been straight out all day. #Do.not.like. I miss you all. (You too Richard.)

Miss you too Alex. :( :( :(
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats