Go to footer

What's the Haps, Chaps?

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby dancing_echoes » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:02 pm

I was all proud of my better lunch intentions as last week was a bit of a fail. I'm still mad about my nice lunch sitting at home. :evil:
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby JodieO » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:03 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:I was all proud of my better lunch intentions as last week was a bit of a fail. I'm still mad about my nice lunch sitting at home. :evil:

It'll make a lovely dinner! And you can feel good about not having to worry about cooking!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Alexandra wrote:
Oh! your vacation is coming up quickly! Remind me again, when do you leave for Ireland? :mrgreen:

Less than 3 weeks now! I am beyond excited.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:18 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Argh! I forgot I had a business lunch today, so I packed leftovers. Only, after I packed the leftovers last night, I remembered the lunch, so I didn't bring the leftovers with me today. Then I got to work and found out lunch was canceled because the people can't get out of CT. ARGH. So now I have no lunch, and no fancy free lunch with which to console myself.

Also, OMG, I want my house back! This musical rooms thing with the cats is driving me batty.

Ugh! I hate when lunch plans change like that.

And I hope that your newest kitty and Nikki decide to play nice. Soon.

I'm trying not to screw it up. I think Dee will be the problem as she's more scared. Nikki just wants to hang with her. It would be SO much easier if I had a 2nd bedroom. I have a feeling by the weekend I'm just going to toss my hands up and let 'em out! :lol: :?

:lol: :lol: I'd have probably done that by now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Alexandra » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Gianna wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
Oh! your vacation is coming up quickly! Remind me again, when do you leave for Ireland? :mrgreen:

I'm not even going, and I'm excited for you!
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby dancing_echoes » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:48 pm

lori_seals wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
Ugh! I hate when lunch plans change like that.

And I hope that your newest kitty and Nikki decide to play nice. Soon.

I'm trying not to screw it up. I think Dee will be the problem as she's more scared. Nikki just wants to hang with her. It would be SO much easier if I had a 2nd bedroom. I have a feeling by the weekend I'm just going to toss my hands up and let 'em out! :lol: :?

:lol: :lol: I'd have probably done that by now.

I ended up buying a cheap baby gate so I can put Dee in the bedroom and Nikki in the living room and get in and out with less issues. Hopefully they'll get used to each other after a bit and I can do away with that.
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes

Postby JodieO » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:56 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:I ended up buying a cheap baby gate so I can put Dee in the bedroom and Nikki in the living room and get in and out with less issues. Hopefully they'll get used to each other after a bit and I can do away with that.

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but is the gate tall enough so that Dee can't jump over it?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby dancing_echoes » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:01 pm

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:I ended up buying a cheap baby gate so I can put Dee in the bedroom and Nikki in the living room and get in and out with less issues. Hopefully they'll get used to each other after a bit and I can do away with that.

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but is the gate tall enough so that Dee can't jump over it?

No, but mostly I'm going to use it just to get in and out of room. Dee is shy enough that she won't be jumping it with Nikki on the other side. And Nikki is still too fat to get over it.
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:Happy monday, Ladies!

We're supposed to get a fuckton of rain on top of our fuckton of snow, so, you know, that should be fun...

Ugh. Rain on top of all that snow. That sounds like a NASTY MESS. We have grey skies, mist and clouds. Blah.

We've had ALL the weather today. Blizzard, sun, rain, wind. Ugh, I want to hibernate.
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Alexandra wrote:Mr. A is out of town again until Thursday. What RA show should I watch tonight? Do you want to watch something?

I am considering getting Netflix so that I can join you guys when you have a 'watch-a-long.'
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Alexandra wrote:
Gianna wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

I'm not even going, and I'm excited for you!

Tell her Alex. She should come and see the UK ladies. We don't bite. :lol: :D :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:14 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:

No, but mostly I'm going to use it just to get in and out of room. Dee is shy enough that she won't be jumping it with Nikki on the other side. And Nikki is still too fat to get over it.

Aw this is exiting D_E. You should video their responses when they see one another as I'm so invested in your kitty adoption. :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:17 pm

guitargirl wrote:
Alexandra wrote:Mr. A is out of town again until Thursday. What RA show should I watch tonight? Do you want to watch something?

I am considering getting Netflix so that I can join you guys when you have a 'watch-a-long.'

YOU SHOULD.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:24 pm

JodieO wrote:
guitargirl wrote:

YOU SHOULD.

It's a definite possibility at the moment. :D :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Alexandra » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:26 pm

guitargirl wrote:Tell her Alex. She should come and see the UK ladies. We don't bite. :lol: :D :D :D

Oh yes! You should definitely visit the UK ladies. They are wonderful company! Gorgeous and delightful! I would jump at the chance to spend time with them again.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Alexandra wrote:
guitargirl wrote:Tell her Alex. She should come and see the UK ladies. We don't bite. :lol: :D :D :D

Oh yes! You should definitely visit the UK ladies. They are wonderful company! Gorgeous and delightful! I would jump at the chance to spend time with them again.

Aw I wish you would. :)
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Alexandra » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:41 pm

guitargirl wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

One of these days, I'll get back to visit again, or you can pop across the pond to visit us.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Alexandra wrote:
guitargirl wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

One of these days, I'll get back to visit again, or you can pop across the pond to visit us.

I think you should invite GG along on your fabulous lakeside Maine vacation.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:00 pm

JodieO wrote:I think you should invite GG along on your fabulous lakeside Maine vacation.

That would be wonderful! We are still trying to finalize plans. As soon as my SIL knows if she can get that week off, I'm going to be booking airfare and the house. I found a nice one in SW Harbor. Hopefully, everything will fall into place. I'll keep you posted.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 pm

JodieO wrote:Nice new signature. ;)

It is sinful to be in debt...

and just to illustrate how OCD I am: the fact that the 2 "John"s are next to each other kind of bothers me :? but they look the best that way, so they're staying! :roll:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:03 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:Nice new signature. ;)

It is sinful to be in debt...

and just to illustrate how OCD I am: the fact that the 2 "John"s are next to each other kind of bothers me :? but they look the best that way, so they're staying! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't have that exact same thought at all... *shifty eyes*
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:I think you should invite GG along on your fabulous lakeside Maine vacation.

That would be wonderful! We are still trying to finalize plans. As soon as my SIL knows if she can get that week off, I'm going to be booking airfare and the house. I found a nice one in SW Harbor. Hopefully, everything will fall into place. I'll keep you posted.

YAY! I like Southwest. You can get super fresh seafood there, and the ferry to the Cranberry Islands (if you want to go), and there's an old graveyard with a super friendly cat, and an expensive restaurant that serves quail and makes the most delicious desserts.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:08 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:my DH is taking me out for an early valentine's lunch :D fish & chips... with vinegar 8-) (why do hardly any places offer you vinegar for your chips anymore, unless they serve british food? so annoying :roll: )

I don't think I've had fries with vinegar since my aunt used to take my cousin and me to the horse race track. She'd give us a few bucks to buy fries and sodas and then leave us to our own devices while she'd go to the bar and drink and gamble. We were 8 & 9 years old.

I would have LOVED to go to the racetrack as a kid! (I used to be obsessed w/horses, due to my love of "the black stallion" books ;) ) but my mom would never let me go :(

my grandmother always served vinegar w/her fresh-cut fries 8-) and they served them with vinegar when I always used to order them at the bowling-alley too; of course the town I grew up in was heavily populated w/brits, so maybe that's why? IDK. btw, the fish I had for lunch was excellent, tho I was almost swayed by the Irish stew :)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Alexandra wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

One of these days, I'll get back to visit again, or you can pop across the pond to visit us. [/quote]

I keep doing the lottery Alex for a flatmate roadtrip. So far I've been unlucky :(
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Alexandra wrote:

I would SO love to come. :)
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats