Go to footer

What's the Haps, Chaps?

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Gianna wrote:Because I clearly have nothing better to do, I just popped into the Archives to check out the daily thread for the day I made my very first post here in the Flat. I was such a total dork - why do any of you continue to talk to me??!?!?? :lol:

It made me sad to see everyone from days gone by...Lindelle, Nik, Robz, JenKB, AMC, L40s, R4L... We need a pouty smilie.

Well now I want to look!

I feel like a Twi Dinosaur now! My first post was in October 2009 (although I didn't really come here consistently until Spring 2010) and there is a whole bunch of New Moon Promo. I didn't say anything TOO stupid. Jena was there and Sassypants and Jodie posted a picture of KStew! :o :o
I didn't even have a green font. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: The sands of time through the hour glass..
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Gianna wrote:
amynkansas wrote:
Gianna wrote:Because I clearly have nothing better to do, I just popped into the Archives to check out the daily thread for the day I made my very first post here in the Flat. I was such a total dork - why do any of you continue to talk to me??!?!?? :lol:

It made me sad to see everyone from days gone by...Lindelle, Nik, Robz, JenKB, AMC, L40s, R4L... We need a pouty smilie.

How do you find the post from your first day?

Go here: http://letterstotwilight.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

And then go to the day that you joined (which for me, happened to be the first day I posted).

You can also go to View Your Posts at the top and go to the very last page.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Kay Kay wrote:And then go to the day that you joined (which for me, happened to be the first day I posted). [/color]

You can also go to View Your Posts at the top and go to the very last page. [/quote]

Yeah, well, you COULD do that...I mean, if you actually have a life and don't have 30 minutes to blow flipping through posts... :? :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Gianna wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:And then go to the day that you joined (which for me, happened to be the first day I posted). [/color]

You can also go to View Your Posts at the top and go to the very last page.

Yeah, well, you COULD do that...I mean, if you actually have a life and don't have 30 minutes to blow flipping through posts... :? :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]
ILY.

I'm sure you saw a lot more fun and surprising things. ;) ;) ;)
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Kay Kay wrote:

Well now I want to look!

I feel like a Twi Dinosaur now! My first post was in October 2009 (although I didn't really come here consistently until Spring 2010) and there is a whole bunch of New Moon Promo. I didn't say anything TOO stupid. Jena was there and Sassypants and Jodie posted a picture of KStew! :o :o
I didn't even have a green font. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: The sands of time through the hour glass..

I did what?!

PS. I was a big dork on my first day and no one talked to me. :cry: Clearly none of you guys were here yet!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:11 pm

JodieO wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:

Well now I want to look!

I did what?!

PS. I was a big dork on my first day and no one talked to me. :cry: Clearly none of you guys were here yet!

I was such an idiot. I didn't understand the concept of the forum. For months I would just post ONCE and then leave right away! I didn't understand that, hey, I could have a dialogue with people. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I also enjoy how everyone was so surprised at how attractive Rob was. It's like you and Kel with your young love of RA. *sob* I feel like Ron and I are at the 7 year itch stage in our one-sided relationship. I need an impressive photoshoot or something to bring back the spice (and a therapist)
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Kay Kay wrote:I was such an idiot. I didn't understand the concept of the forum. For months I would just post ONCE and then leave right away! I didn't understand that, hey, I could have a dialogue with people. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I also enjoy how everyone was so surprised at how attractive Rob was. It's like you and Kel with your young love of RA. *sob* I feel like Ron and I are at the 7 year itch stage in our one-sided relationship. I need an impressive photoshoot or something to bring back the spice (and a therapist)

ILY
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:28 pm

FOR AMY:

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Can you make a gif keychain?! Actually, don't. I wouldn't be able to stop looking at it the whole time I'm at work..
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:45 pm

JodieO wrote:FOR AMY:
Image[/url]

I vote for the this one. I'm oddly invested in your keychain choice.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Kay Kay wrote:
Image[/url]

I don't even know who the guy is, and I second this choice.

Signed,
Another Oddly Invested Bystander
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:53 pm

JodieO wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:I feel like a Twi Dinosaur now! My first post was in October 2009 (although I didn't really come here consistently until Spring 2010) and there is a whole bunch of New Moon Promo. I didn't say anything TOO stupid. Jena was there and Sassypants and Jodie posted a picture of KStew! :o :o
I didn't even have a green font. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: The sands of time through the hour glass..[/color]

I did what?!

Whaaaaa?????? This must have happened in some sort of alternate/parallel universe.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01 pm

I'd vote for this one :D b/c you LOVE this movie, so it would be a 2fer: man and movie 8-) plus ya know, when you meet him on the street and drop your keys, he won't be all freaked out when he picks them up for you and sees his face, b/c it's one of his characters you're enamored with, not him...and then maybe he'd stay and chat you up a bit, instead of automatically running away :shock: clearly I've thought about this too much :?
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Heh heh heh...I am lost in archives and KK just used the word "ass-holey" in a post about Jena wanting to quit her job after a week. Wheeee! I am having way more fun with this than I should.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:19 pm

kelbel75 wrote:

I'd vote for this one :D b/c you LOVE this movie, so it would be a 2fer: man and movie 8-) plus ya know, when you meet him on the street and drop your keys, he won't be all freaked out when he picks them up for you and sees his face, b/c it's one of his characters you're enamored with, not him...and then maybe he'd stay and chat you up a bit, instead of automatically running away :shock: clearly I've thought about this too much :?

This keychain is for my work keys, so he would never see it. Unless he came to my work and needed to get into the personnel files or the payroll books. Which is unlikely.

My car keys have a 'Vote for Pedro' keychain on it given to me by my self-adopted little brother Pedro from NYC.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Gianna wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:
Image[/url]

I don't even know who the guy is, and I second this choice.

Signed,
Another Oddly Invested Bystander

If you don't know who he is you haven't been spending enough time around here lately. I demand you rectify this situation immediately.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:32 pm

JodieO wrote:If you don't know who he is you haven't been spending enough time around here lately. I demand you rectify this situation immediately.

I mean, I know his name, but I know zero about him...other than seeing him here! Clearly I need to get out more...?
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Kay Kay wrote:I also enjoy how everyone was so surprised at how attractive Rob was. It's like you and Kel with your young love of RA. *sob*

my daughter and I went to the store today to pick out her valentines for school. there were some "breaking dawn" Twi ones that she pointed out to me. my response was "eh" w/a shoulder shrug :? my daughter was shocked, did I not love edward anymore? :o

"I still like edward, just the first movie edward" ;)
"oh, the blue movie, you mean?" :P

yes, I like the blues best :)
(Lucas North is shot in shades of blue too ;) )
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:41 pm

JodieO wrote:This keychain is for my work keys, so he would never see it. Unless he came to my work and needed to get into the personnel files or the payroll books. Which is unlikely.

My car keys have a 'Vote for Pedro' keychain on it given to me by my self-adopted little brother Pedro from NYC.

oh, I see :D so that's what you meant when you said it was to keep the guys away from your desk ;)

In that case, wouldn't these work better? :P

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Gianna wrote:Heh heh heh...I am lost in archives and KK just used the word "ass-holey" in a post about Jena wanting to quit her job after a week. Wheeee! I am having way more fun with this than I should.

I'm in 2010 and I said this
"And wasn't it your office that there is a picture of a dog taking a crap on the floor? I'm still super jealous- I like to imagine that when I get a real Interior Design job that I just draw all day and hit subordinates with t-squares."

It makes me A) REALLY want to see Sparklepants' picture of a dog taking a crap on the floor of her office and B) Get a real interior design job where I can hit people. Some things never change!

and Also what??? Someone posting this! Image
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Bobby Long! We never post pictures of him anymore!
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Kay Kay wrote:
Gianna wrote:Heh heh heh...I am lost in archives and KK just used the word "ass-holey" in a post about Jena wanting to quit her job after a week. Wheeee! I am having way more fun with this than I should.

"And wasn't it your office that there is a picture of a dog taking a crap on the floor? I'm still super jealous- I like to imagine that when I get a real Interior Design job that I just draw all day and hit subordinates with t-squares."

It makes me A) REALLY want to see Sparklepants' picture of a dog taking a crap on the floor of her office and B) Get a real interior design job where I can hit people. Some things never change!

Bwahahaha - I think we should play Photobucket Roulette with dates from the post archives instead... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:If you don't know who he is you haven't been spending enough time around here lately. I demand you rectify this situation immediately.

I mean, I know his name, but I know zero about him...other than seeing him here! Clearly I need to get out more...?

No, you need to stay in and watch more netflix! Or youtube. Whichever.

I'll give you a brief introduction:

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Gianna wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:

Bwahahaha - I think we should play Photobucket Roulette with dates from the post archives instead... :lol: :lol: :lol:

YAY! Go to a FMF in November 2010! I'll go to an dec 2009!

Edit: I picked the worst thread. LOL This is the best I could do!
Last edited by Kay Kay on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:This keychain is for my work keys, so he would never see it. Unless he came to my work and needed to get into the personnel files or the payroll books. Which is unlikely.

oh, I see :D so that's what you meant when you said it was to keep the guys away from your desk ;)

In that case, wouldn't these work better? :P

Hee! Technically it's to keep the guys from walking off with my keys as they used to do before the days of my Edward key chain.

Since I work for family who can sometimes be touchy about things I don't want to push my luck with beefcake type photos. Just a photo of a handsome man will be enough to make sure my keys return to my desk.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats