Go to footer

What's the Haps, Chaps?

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:02 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:since we mentioned that episode of "strike back" Jodie, did you see this?

promotional pic where they weren't even really together to get it taken!

Is that who that woman is?! I've always wondered what that promo was all about...

PS. How do I get the job of being the stand-in girl that gets cut out of the photo, but gets all the snuggle benefits?

she looks like she'd rather be anywhere but there (in his arms! :shock: ) what the HELL is wrong with her?!
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:05 pm

amynkansas wrote:Age... Smage...I still love him.

I'm with you, sister!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby amynkansas » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:06 pm

my 12 yr old boy came home from school and immediately fell asleep on the couch. this can only mean one thing....
he's sick.
-------------
It bothers me that the shirt creases are still there, after they made a point of pointing them out.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:07 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:since we mentioned that episode of "strike back" Jodie, did you see this?

promotional pic where they weren't even really together to get it taken!

Is that who that woman is?! I've always wondered what that promo was all about...

PS. How do I get the job of being the stand-in girl that gets cut out of the photo, but gets all the snuggle benefits?

she looks like she'd rather be anywhere but there (in his arms! :shock: ) what the HELL is wrong with her?!

RIGHT!? She's not even doing a proper booby snuggle like the actress would have. That's why these people need to hire me. I'll do it properly.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:08 pm

amynkansas wrote:my 12 yr old boy came home from school and immediately fell asleep on the couch. this can only mean one thing....
he's sick.
-------------
It bothers me that the shirt creases are still there, after they made a point of pointing them out.

Ruh roh... :?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:08 pm

now I want to paint....
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:10 pm

amynkansas wrote:my 12 yr old boy came home from school and immediately fell asleep on the couch. this can only mean one thing....
he's sick.
-------------

Ughhhhh. My boss is just back at the office from having the flu...hope your son doesn't have anything that brutal.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:12 pm

I just looked up "Dead Like Me" on IMDB, it looks fun :D "Mason" looks like he'd be enjoyable ;)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:15 pm

kelbel75 wrote:I just looked up "Dead Like Me" on IMDB, it looks fun :D "Mason" looks like he'd be enjoyable ;)

I adore Mason. Actually, there's no one on the show I don't want to give squishy hugs to.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:18 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:I just looked up "Dead Like Me" on IMDB, it looks fun :D "Mason" looks like he'd be enjoyable ;)

I adore Mason. Actually, there's no one on the show I don't want to give squishy hugs to.

is it on Netflix? (and Mandy Patinkin is the boss? I like him :D )
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:20 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:

Mandy Patinkin is sort of the boss... he's considered 'middle management' of grim reapers. It's sadly no longer streaming on netflix, but you can get the discs. It is, however, available on amazon prime.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:20 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:

Mandy Patinkin is sort of the boss... he's considered 'middle management' of grim reapers. It's sadly no longer streaming on netflix, but you can get the discs. It is, however, available on amazon prime.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:25 pm

I bought paint! Going to watch North and South FINALLY and paint and eat cookie dough.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:27 pm

*sigh* Every. Waking. Moment. (and the sleeping ones too ;) ) I am consumed.
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:31 pm

Kay Kay wrote:I bought paint! Going to watch North and South FINALLY and paint and eat cookie dough.

I support this plan :D tho I wouldn't really get much painting done...

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Kay Kay wrote:I bought paint! Going to watch North and South FINALLY and paint and eat cookie dough.

YAY!

John Thornton gif party!

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:12 pm

my boy is indeed sick. I am steam vac-ing with my SpotBot right now. ew.

I would much rather be painting and watching cute english men....
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby Gianna » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:00 pm

amynkansas wrote:my boy is indeed sick. I am steam vac-ing with my SpotBot right now. ew.

I would much rather be painting and watching cute english men....

Oh boo. Hope he feels better soon (and no one else gets it)!
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby LCneiny » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:54 pm

lori_seals wrote:
guitargirl wrote:
I hope he has an anaconda in his boxers like Tattward. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Please please please please PLEASE!!

oddly enough, we had a strange conversation that started out about glow sticks that turned into (sort of) penis size. :lol: :lol: Don't ask.

He says he's average. Now, what I've discovered...and someone please tell me I'm not the only one that has figured this out....is that guys that brag about their dick, have an itty bitty one. Guys that think they're average or small, SHOULD be bragging.

Luckily for me this is NOT the case with Mr. LC ;) But I would say, usually I agree with you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby LCneiny » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:58 pm

JodieO wrote:
LCneiny wrote:HMMM OK Kel and Jodie, I have to admit all the photobombing you've been doing of Mr. Armitage here just wasn't doing anything for me (ducks). HOWEVER, I have a much better appreciation for him after listening to him speak. That voice just reverberates in my body. Didn't someone say he narrates ebooks? I'd listen to anything that man has to say. ;)

Yeeeesssss... the voice is quite nice, isn't it? He does do audiobooks, though sadly only a few are available in the US. I may have to start calling out favors to our UK friends to get some others.. I personally own this one: http://www.audible.com/pd/ref=sr_1_1?as ... 868&sr=1-1 and this one:
http://www.audible.com/pd/ref=sr_1_1?as ... 896&sr=1-1 And I'd recommend them both. I hook my ipod up to my speakers and let it reverberate through my house whilst I clean.

Here, enjoy his voice some more. :D The Ted Hughes letters are actually quite sad.

Haha, so I was scrolling through the posts tonight and Mr. LC was watching over my shoulder (creeper). He also didn't think Richard was all that handsome and then I played these clips for him. First he started quoting P&P in a British accent (because he knows how much I love that movie) and then he said "oh he's so hunky" :lol: :lol:
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:48 pm

LCneiny wrote:Haha, so I was scrolling through the posts tonight and Mr. LC was watching over my shoulder (creeper). He also didn't think Richard was all that handsome and then I played these clips for him. First he started quoting P&P in a British accent (because he knows how much I love that movie) and then he said "oh he's so hunky" :lol: :lol:

*smirks* fact ;) :P
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby LCneiny » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Oh hey I'm on YouTube again!! My buddy is a musician and he played a gig on my birthday...I told him I'd only go if he gave me a birthday shout-out :) He did one better and had me come up on stage! I was pretty nervous, but I had alcohol-induced bravery. Also, Tim's a GREAT artist so I hope you like the music too :D

LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 pm

LCneiny wrote:Haha, so I was scrolling through the posts tonight and Mr. LC was watching over my shoulder (creeper). He also didn't think Richard was all that handsome and then I played these clips for him. First he started quoting P&P in a British accent (because he knows how much I love that movie) and then he said "oh he's so hunky" :lol: :lol:

You can not deny the facts. ;) :lol:
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:24 pm

HAH! After four years of being utterly ignored Bobby retweeted me! Of course, the tweet was sort of suggesting that Nick Cave is cooler, but still! ;)

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:54 pm

LCneiny wrote:Oh hey I'm on YouTube again!! My buddy is a musician and he played a gig on my birthday...I told him I'd only go if he gave me a birthday shout-out :) He did one better and had me come up on stage! I was pretty nervous, but I had alcohol-induced bravery. Also, Tim's a GREAT artist so I hope you like the music too :D

You look GORGEOUS LC! Makes me want my long hair back. :D :D Glad to see you in the flat today (literally) instead of me stalking the other thread to see how you are. :P
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats