Go to footer

What's the Haps, Chaps?

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby lori_seals » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:11 pm

JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:help me out. what happened to manda's g-ma....


She's in hospice. =(



:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6677
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby LittleSecrets » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:12 pm

JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:help me out. what happened to manda's g-ma....


She's in hospice. =(


Oh man. Big hugs to Manda.
User avatar
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:37 pm

JodieO wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:DO IT!! :twisted: (Jodie's husband/Kel's boyfriend, same difference ;) :P )


I'll let you two hammer out the details of the husband/boyfriend situation, while I sit back and just hope to have to pay him the price of one kiss...with tongues.


*FIST PUMP*

Another one down! ;) :lol:


Don't listen to Kel, she's just jealous because he's mine all mine. ;) I do encourage coveting, though.

don't you already have a husband, named Bobby? Hmm? ;)


oh, and LS:
Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:39 pm

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:Don't listen to Kel, she's just jealous because he's mine all mine. ;) I do encourage coveting, though.

don't you already have a husband, named Bobby? Hmm? ;)


oh, and LS:
Image


Nah, musicians are dirty dirty dawgs. He was more of a friends with benefits. ;)

I still love this gif.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16216
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:46 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:Don't listen to Kel, she's just jealous because he's mine all mine. ;) I do encourage coveting, though.

don't you already have a husband, named Bobby? Hmm? ;)


oh, and LS:
Image


Nah, musicians are dirty dirty dawgs. He was more of a friends with benefits. ;)

I still love this gif.

I seem to recall you calling him your husband, on many occasions :shock: you're so fickle :roll: :P

btw, I'm watching OUR beloved getting his ass kicked by that twerp Robin Hood...and getting tied up...and getting his tattoo burned off *cringes*

Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:51 pm

kelbel75 wrote:I seem to recall you calling him your husband, on many occasions :shock: you're so fickle :roll: :P

btw, I'm watching OUR beloved getting his ass kicked by that twerp Robin Hood...and getting tied up...and getting his tattoo burned off *cringes*

Image


Who me?! How dare you, Madame! ;)

Brittany and I just watched that episode this past Sunday. Seriously, Robin Hood is like 5'4" and maybe 95lbs. You're telling me he can constantly kick the shit out of Guy? Oh HELL no. Though, to be fair, Guy is generally just standing there waiting to get punched in the face. He isn't very good at moving out of the way or using that sword he carries around... :? But he is pretty good about goading Robin and not knowing when to shut his fool mouth about Marian. Who is another whole piece of work... :roll:
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16216
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby LittleSecrets » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:00 pm

kelbel75 wrote:oh, and LS:
Image



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's all good, Mr. Armitage. I can stand a little shake up in my life right now ;)
User avatar
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby LittleSecrets » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:03 pm

JodieO wrote:Brittany and I just watched that episode this past Sunday. Seriously, Robin Hood is like 5'4" and maybe 95lbs. You're telling me he can constantly kick the shit out of Guy? Oh HELL no. Though, to be fair, Guy is generally just standing there waiting to get punched in the face. He isn't very good at moving out of the way or using that sword he carries around... :? But he is pretty good about goading Robin and not knowing when to shut his fool mouth about Marian. Who is another whole piece of work... :roll:



Haven't seen it so I'll just assume we're really talking about a sword, and not implying lack of prowess in other areas. :o
User avatar
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:06 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:I seem to recall you calling him your husband, on many occasions :shock: you're so fickle :roll: :P

btw, I'm watching OUR beloved getting his ass kicked by that twerp Robin Hood...and getting tied up...and getting his tattoo burned off *cringes*

Image


Who me?! How dare you, Madame! ;)

Brittany and I just watched that episode this past Sunday. Seriously, Robin Hood is like 5'4" and maybe 95lbs. You're telling me he can constantly kick the shit out of Guy? Oh HELL no. Though, to be fair, Guy is generally just standing there waiting to get punched in the face. He isn't very good at moving out of the way or using that sword he carries around... :? But he is pretty good about goading Robin and not knowing when to shut his fool mouth about Marian. Who is another whole piece of work... :roll:

Guy is creeping under my skin & pulling at my heart strings :( he's like a ping pong ball, between the sheriff & marian :| and robin is just ridiculous, such bad casting there :roll: I think that one "merry man" of his, who had the pick-pocket brother, would've made a much better robin ;) I do like the underlying theme of the show, which shows how the supposed "good" can be more bad than they appear, and the seemingly "bad" can have some good 8-) that's just in some serious need of guidance :? (& yes, Richard had to basically just stand there while the little kid slapped him around like a girl...and then they rolled down the hill :P )
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:19 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:
JodieO wrote:Brittany and I just watched that episode this past Sunday. Seriously, Robin Hood is like 5'4" and maybe 95lbs. You're telling me he can constantly kick the shit out of Guy? Oh HELL no. Though, to be fair, Guy is generally just standing there waiting to get punched in the face. He isn't very good at moving out of the way or using that sword he carries around... :? But he is pretty good about goading Robin and not knowing when to shut his fool mouth about Marian. Who is another whole piece of work... :roll:



Haven't seen it so I'll just assume we're really talking about a sword, and not implying lack of prowess in other areas. :o


HAHA! No, a sword... and there's no way for me to describe it without it sounding like a double entendre... :? :lol:

But seriously, this is what usually happens during the big Robin-pulling-one-over-on-the-sheriff moments:

Robin Hood and his gaggle of utter lame-wads dressed in a super medieval lime green pull off some kind of ridiculous stunt that never in a million jabillion years would have worked.

Sheriff of Nottingham shouts and bounces around looking a bit like a grey-haired chihuahua in flipflops. WHY DOES HE WEAR FLIP FLOPS?!?!?!

A troop of random dudes in armor stand there looking gormless whilst Guy of Gisborne stands in front of them looking slightly confused and giving the lame-wads a good 3 minute head start on their escape into the forest whilst his sword just ineffectually hangs there. (SEE?! Now it's always going to be funny!)
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16216
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:20 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:
JodieO wrote:Brittany and I just watched that episode this past Sunday. Seriously, Robin Hood is like 5'4" and maybe 95lbs. You're telling me he can constantly kick the shit out of Guy? Oh HELL no. Though, to be fair, Guy is generally just standing there waiting to get punched in the face. He isn't very good at moving out of the way or using that sword he carries around... :? But he is pretty good about goading Robin and not knowing when to shut his fool mouth about Marian. Who is another whole piece of work... :roll:



Haven't seen it so I'll just assume we're really talking about a sword, and not implying lack of prowess in other areas. :o

Image Image
Image Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby amynkansas » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Image

currently my legs are stubly...
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3505
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:28 pm

kelbel75 wrote:Guy is creeping under my skin & pulling at my heart strings :( he's like a ping pong ball, between the sheriff & marian :| and robin is just ridiculous, such bad casting there :roll: I think that one "merry man" of his, who had the pick-pocket brother, would've made a much better robin ;) I do like the underlying theme of the show, which shows how the supposed "good" can be more bad than they appear, and the seemingly "bad" can have some good 8-) that's just in some serious need of guidance :? (& yes, Richard had to basically just stand there while the little kid slapped him around like a girl...and then they rolled down the hill :P )


Yeah, whoever cast what's-his-pants as Robin deserves to get beat up by Robin and live with that humiliation. Hell, I could probably take that dude. Britt and I cheer whenever something bad happens to him. That's probably not supposed to happen with your 'hero'. Who really does have the capacity to be an utter douchebag.

Guy really is the only truly compelling character. I wonder who Richard had to screw to get the talented writer working for his character. He's so bad and so good and I just want to tell him that Marian is a manipulative C U Next Tuesday and that I'd be willing to polish his sword for him (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!) and he wouldn't even have to buy me an expensive horse.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16216
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Jodie, the cave just exploded! my fav part was when the smoke cleared & you just see this blob of flat black leather laying on the ground :lol:
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:33 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:Guy is creeping under my skin & pulling at my heart strings :( he's like a ping pong ball, between the sheriff & marian :| and robin is just ridiculous, such bad casting there :roll: I think that one "merry man" of his, who had the pick-pocket brother, would've made a much better robin ;) I do like the underlying theme of the show, which shows how the supposed "good" can be more bad than they appear, and the seemingly "bad" can have some good 8-) that's just in some serious need of guidance :? (& yes, Richard had to basically just stand there while the little kid slapped him around like a girl...and then they rolled down the hill :P )


Yeah, whoever cast what's-his-pants as Robin deserves to get beat up by Robin and live with that humiliation. Hell, I could probably take that dude. Britt and I cheer whenever something bad happens to him. That's probably not supposed to happen with your 'hero'. Who really does have the capacity to be an utter douchebag.

Guy really is the only truly compelling character. I wonder who Richard had to screw to get the talented writer working for his character. He's so bad and so good and I just want to tell him that Marian is a manipulative C U Next Tuesday and that I'd be willing to polish his sword for him (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!) and he wouldn't even have to buy me an expensive horse.

yes, all of this!! I get a bit swoony tho & want to yell "I'll take your ring, Guy, and wear it proudly! I'll even let you stay a little bit bad, & help redeem your name" I get a little bit sappy :roll: :oops:
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:41 pm

kelbel75 wrote:Haven't seen it so I'll just assume we're really talking about a sword, and not implying lack of prowess in other areas. :o

Image Image
Image Image[/quote]

See? Once the implication is there you can't stop!

PS. I think I I need to see this interview for real.

PPS. I also want to see the one where the lady asks what her Middle Earth name would be and he says "Betty Butterbottom".
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16216
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:43 pm

kelbel75 wrote:Jodie, the cave just exploded! my fav part was when the smoke cleared & you just see this blob of flat black leather laying on the ground :lol:


HAHAHAHA! We DIED laughing when that happened.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16216
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby Kay Kay » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Sup?
User avatar
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver
 
Posts: 4205
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:59 pm
Location: California


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby lori_seals » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:13 pm

amynkansas wrote:Image

currently my legs are stubly...


I often intentionally leave my legs stubbly before a date. :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6677
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby Gianna » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Came home at noon to avoid driving home in the snow with all of the other crazy drivers out there, and we have not seen one snowflake. :| All of this hype and nothing yet! It was supposed to start just after lunch...now looking like it could either miss or barely hit us. #letdown
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby Gianna » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:20 pm

lori_seals wrote:
amynkansas wrote:Image

currently my legs are stubly...


I often intentionally leave my legs stubbly before a date. :lol:


A friend of mine is back on the market and we were talking about her dating experiences. I commend you highly as I don't think I would last 2 seconds in today's dating world.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby Alexandra » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Ugh! Where did today go? I have been straight out all day. #Do.not.like. I miss you all. (You too Richard.)
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9695
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby Gianna » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Alexandra wrote:Ugh! Where did today go? I have been straight out all day. #Do.not.like. I miss you all. (You too Richard.)


We miss you too! ♥♥♥
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Alexandra wrote:Ugh! Where did today go? I have been straight out all day. #Do.not.like. I miss you all. (You too Richard.)


We miss you!

Don't worry, I'm keeping Richard company.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16216
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby dancing_echoes » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Image ImageImage
User avatar
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits
 
Posts: 5077
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest