Go to footer

Crush Crush

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


Re: Crush Crush

Postby Gianna » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:27 pm

For those of you keeping score at home, you may remember that Mr G was holding us to one checked bag for our trip. After cramming all of our stuff into one suitcase that weighed 47 pounds, I made him move his stuff into a second smaller suitcase. YES! So now I actually have room to bring home goodies. I knew I would get my way. WIN!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: Crush Crush

Postby JodieO » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Gianna wrote:For those of you keeping score at home, you may remember that Mr G was holding us to one checked bag for our trip. After cramming all of our stuff into one suitcase that weighed 47 pounds, I made him move his stuff into a second smaller suitcase. YES! So now I actually have room to bring home goodies. I knew I would get my way. WIN!


YAY!

Have fun!
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Crush Crush

Postby Gianna » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:24 am

JodieO wrote:
Gianna wrote:For those of you keeping score at home, you may remember that Mr G was holding us to one checked bag for our trip. After cramming all of our stuff into one suitcase that weighed 47 pounds, I made him move his stuff into a second smaller suitcase. YES! So now I actually have room to bring home goodies. I knew I would get my way. WIN!


YAY!

Have fun!


And by "goodies" I clearly mean Jodie's new Irish boyfriend.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: Crush Crush

Postby LittleSecrets » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 am

Gianna wrote:For those of you keeping score at home, you may remember that Mr G was holding us to one checked bag for our trip. After cramming all of our stuff into one suitcase that weighed 47 pounds, I made him move his stuff into a second smaller suitcase. YES! So now I actually have room to bring home goodies. I knew I would get my way. WIN!


Cool :D Have a wonderful, safe trip!!!!!!!
User avatar
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm


Re: Crush Crush

Postby unintendedchoice » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:41 pm

HI!
User avatar
unintendedchoice
Head Bitches in Charge
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA


Re: Crush Crush

Postby JodieO » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:35 pm

unintendedchoice wrote:HI!


OH CRAP!

*runs around pushing plants in front of all the photos of Richard Armitage and pulling out the Edward cardboard cutouts*

HI!

Everything's fine here! Yup! All Ron all the time! You betcha...
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Crush Crush

Postby amynkansas » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:37 am

Great job Jodie. You ruined EVERYTHING!!!!

Image

Image
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Crush Crush

Postby JodieO » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:23 am

amynkansas wrote:Great job Jodie. You ruined EVERYTHING!!!!

Image

Image


WORTH IT.

Image

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Crush Crush

Postby kelbel75 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:25 am

JodieO wrote:
unintendedchoice wrote:HI!


OH CRAP!

*runs around pushing plants in front of all the photos of Richard Armitage and pulling out the Edward cardboard cutouts*

HI!

Everything's fine here! Yup! All Ron all the time! You betcha...


Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Crush Crush

Postby kelbel75 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:33 am

JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:Great job Jodie. You ruined EVERYTHING!!!!


WORTH IT.

yes, yes it is :twisted:
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Crush Crush

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:13 am

I'm making myself clean up my computer today: going thru bookmarks, documents,saved pics, etc. :shock: I started with cleaning up my e-mail; I cut it down from 1,000 to 20 :o and most of them I couldn't just group into mass deletes, but had to go title by title to make sure what they were :roll: my document folder, i.e. fan-fiction PDF's, are next...*whimpers* this is going to take all fucking day!

Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Crush Crush

Postby JodieO » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:48 am

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:Great job Jodie. You ruined EVERYTHING!!!!


WORTH IT.

yes, yes it is :twisted:
Image


We just watched this episode last night and we were dying laughing through the whole thing.

I'd like to visit the make up counter in Loxley (Locksley? Nothing I type looks right...) as everyone always has the best eyeliner and lip gloss.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Crush Crush

Postby JodieO » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:21 am

So last night on Twitter R4L was saying something about new Ron photos with meth teeth. Anyone have any confirmation of this?
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Crush Crush

Postby Alexandra » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:33 am

Crap, Jodie! Are we in trouble with UC and Moon now?

Here, maybe a little old school Ron to brighten Monday. (And just in case anyone important checks on us. . . )

Image
Airport Ron - Because I miss Gia!

Image
London Ron - Because Gah! He's so cute.

Image
Rome Ron - Because no explanation is needed.

Image
Mexi Ron - Because he inspired me to open a Photobucket Account.

Image
Twiward - Because who wouldn't want to go to the prom with him?

ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9673
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Crush Crush

Postby JodieO » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Alexandra wrote:Crap, Jodie! Are we in trouble with UC and Moon now?


I haven't received any eviction notices yet, so I say party on!

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Crush Crush

Postby Alexandra » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:55 pm

JodieO wrote:So last night on Twitter R4L was saying something about new Ron photos with meth teeth. Anyone have any confirmation of this?


I've seen some other mentions of it on Twitter, too. But so far no pics. From what I heard, the nasty meth teeth are for the movie ( :?: A whole movie of MethTeethRon?) and he's supposed to have his hand way down his pants in the picture. That seems like it will be an odd photo (if it really exists) I am intrigued. :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9673
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Crush Crush

Postby JodieO » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:So last night on Twitter R4L was saying something about new Ron photos with meth teeth. Anyone have any confirmation of this?


I've seen some other mentions of it on Twitter, too. But so far no pics. From what I heard, the nasty meth teeth are for the movie ( :?: A whole movie of MethTeethRon?) and he's supposed to have his hand way down his pants in the picture. That seems like it will be an odd photo (if it really exists) I am intrigued. :roll:


Yeah, I followed one link to ZOMG PIKTURRRREEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it was a picture of what looked like filming equipment and vehicles. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Crush Crush

Postby JodieO » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Well hello, My Dear. Order me a cranberry and Malibu and I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Image
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Crush Crush

Postby guitargirl » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:54 pm

OK It's pretty late her in the UK, but I wanted to post this as it's JodieO's birthday tomorrow. I will be visiting my Mum first thing in the morning and I wanted it here for when she wakes up. She' always here for all of us, so I wanted to return the favour. :D :D :D :D :D
No peeking until Tuesday Jodes!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODES!! Warning crappy rhyme ahead, but it's sent with love. :oops: :D :D :D

I sat debating what to say,
To celebrate your special day,
So thought I'd write a little rhyme,
To wish you happiness and wine!

I thought of asking Rob and Rich
to visit wearing not a stitch,
But silly me, I made a blunder,
As Robs still filming way down under,

Poor Rich was busy, (not his choice)
reciting porn (with sexy voice)
I thought of asking Cyndi Lauper,
(but she's expensive, I'm a pauper)

My other choice was a non starter,
Tim Burton wanted Bonham Carter,
I was certain I'd get Bobby Long,
But as it turned out I was wrong,

Ewan McGregor was next in line,
But couldn't get a flight in time,
I finally tried Colin Firth,
But he's with auntie Joan in Perth,

Your birthday wishes JodieO,
Are sent from everyone you know,
So from the ladies and myself,
We wish you all you wish yourself.

Great food, good booze and warmth and sun,
Good friends, and happiness and fun,
Fine health, fab books, a day in bed,
May magic kiss your year ahead.


by Guitar Girl

Love from all your friends!
TTFN
User avatar
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian
 
Posts: 7477
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:59 pm


Re: Crush Crush

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:30 am

Who wants to talk last night's TWD with me????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I have so many feelings!
User avatar
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver
 
Posts: 4205
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:59 pm
Location: California


Re: Crush Crush

Postby Gianna » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:42 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODIE!!!!!!!! I'm finally on UK time with GG and the rest of the girls and I still missed her. :|

Speaking of...brilliant, GG!

Ireland is phenomenal. Just a drive-by to say hi...miss you all!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9175
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: Crush Crush

Postby lori_seals » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:13 am

guitargirl wrote:OK It's pretty late her in the UK, but I wanted to post this as it's JodieO's birthday tomorrow. I will be visiting my Mum first thing in the morning and I wanted it here for when she wakes up. She' always here for all of us, so I wanted to return the favour. :D :D :D :D :D
No peeking until Tuesday Jodes!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODES!! Warning crappy rhyme ahead, but it's sent with love. :oops: :D :D :D

I sat debating what to say,
To celebrate your special day,
So thought I'd write a little rhyme,
To wish you happiness and wine!

I thought of asking Rob and Rich
to visit wearing not a stitch,
But silly me, I made a blunder,
As Robs still filming way down under,

Poor Rich was busy, (not his choice)
reciting porn (with sexy voice)
I thought of asking Cyndi Lauper,
(but she's expensive, I'm a pauper)

My other choice was a non starter,
Tim Burton wanted Bonham Carter,
I was certain I'd get Bobby Long,
But as it turned out I was wrong,

Ewan McGregor was next in line,
But couldn't get a flight in time,
I finally tried Colin Firth,
But he's with auntie Joan in Perth,

Your birthday wishes JodieO,
Are sent from everyone you know,
So from the ladies and myself,
We wish you all you wish yourself.

Great food, good booze and warmth and sun,
Good friends, and happiness and fun,
Fine health, fab books, a day in bed,
May magic kiss your year ahead.


by Guitar Girl

Love from all your friends!


So much win!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6664
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Crush Crush

Postby lori_seals » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:13 am

Gianna wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODIE!!!!!!!! I'm finally on UK time with GG and the rest of the girls and I still missed her. :|

Speaking of...brilliant, GG!

Ireland is phenomenal. Just a drive-by to say hi...miss you all!


HIIIIIIII!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor
 
Posts: 6664
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am


Re: Crush Crush

Postby amynkansas » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:47 am

Image

Happy Birthday Jodes!!!!
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: Crush Crush

Postby JodieO » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:51 am

guitargirl wrote:OK It's pretty late her in the UK, but I wanted to post this as it's JodieO's birthday tomorrow. I will be visiting my Mum first thing in the morning and I wanted it here for when she wakes up. She' always here for all of us, so I wanted to return the favour. :D :D :D :D :D
No peeking until Tuesday Jodes!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODES!! Warning crappy rhyme ahead, but it's sent with love. :oops: :D :D :D

I sat debating what to say,
To celebrate your special day,
So thought I'd write a little rhyme,
To wish you happiness and wine!

I thought of asking Rob and Rich
to visit wearing not a stitch,
But silly me, I made a blunder,
As Robs still filming way down under,

Poor Rich was busy, (not his choice)
reciting porn (with sexy voice)
I thought of asking Cyndi Lauper,
(but she's expensive, I'm a pauper)

My other choice was a non starter,
Tim Burton wanted Bonham Carter,
I was certain I'd get Bobby Long,
But as it turned out I was wrong,

Ewan McGregor was next in line,
But couldn't get a flight in time,
I finally tried Colin Firth,
But he's with auntie Joan in Perth,

Your birthday wishes JodieO,
Are sent from everyone you know,
So from the ladies and myself,
We wish you all you wish yourself.

Great food, good booze and warmth and sun,
Good friends, and happiness and fun,
Fine health, fab books, a day in bed,
May magic kiss your year ahead.


by Guitar Girl

Love from all your friends!


I DIDN'T PEEk!

GAH! GG! This is so awesome! When you put out your book of poems and dirty limericks I'm totally going to be the first in line for a signature.

MWAH MWAH!!!!
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16164
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest