Go to footer

Spring Smiles

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Spring Smiles

Postby Gianna » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:20 pm

By the way...just had to share that I made an awesome drink on Friday night: Basil Strawberry Sangria. YUM Very summery, light, and delicious.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:23 pm

kelbel75 wrote:just popping in to say hello :D I've still been sick with this annoying cold ALL weekend, when I had company; not fun :|

as for the child food allergies: we have some girls in my daughter's girl scout troop who are allergic, so they usually get rice-krispie treats ;)

Boo for colds! Especially when you are supposed to be doing something fun.

The doctor will be with you shortly.

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi!
I need to go back to part time. I miss you all! And I'm totally jelly of a flat mate slumber party! I LOVE slumber parties! You can have it a cold as you want and id make non runny eggs. Oh lord, i sound desperate. I mean, come if you want. Whateves.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby guitargirl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 pm

lori_seals wrote:
guitargirl wrote:Hee, me too. I should have been a man because I never wear dresses, except on holiday.

I'm allergic to dresses. ;)

Aha!!!!! That is obviously my problem too.
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 pm

Gianna wrote:By the way...just had to share that I made an awesome drink on Friday night: Basil Strawberry Sangria. YUM Very summery, light, and delicious.

Now THIS sounds right up my street. :D :D :D :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:39 pm

kelbel75 wrote:just popping in to say hello :D I've still been sick with this annoying cold ALL weekend, when I had company; not fun :|

as for the child food allergies: we have some girls in my daughter's girl scout troop who are allergic, so they usually get rice-krispie treats ;)

Feel better soon Kel!!
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Kay Kay wrote:Hi!
I need to go back to part time. I miss you all! And I'm totally jelly of a flat mate slumber party! I LOVE slumber parties! You can have it a cold as you want and id make non runny eggs. Oh lord, i sound desperate. I mean, come if you want. Whateves.

ILY
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:41 pm

JodieO wrote:Boo for colds! Especially when you are supposed to be doing something fun.

*cough* *cough* If that's the Doctor, I'm feeling a little under the weather. I think I need a check up. ;)
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:43 pm

guitargirl wrote:
Gianna wrote:By the way...just had to share that I made an awesome drink on Friday night: Basil Strawberry Sangria. YUM Very summery, light, and delicious.

SUPER easy...

I bottle of Chardonnay
I cup of white grape juice
1 cup of club soda
Strawberries, sliced
1 apple, cut into thin slices
1 ounce of basil leaves, rolled and bruised

Drink and enjoy, Then repeat. Again and again.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 pm

For Gia: Here's Airport Ron from LAX today. (I know is isn't a great pic, but . . . it is Airport Ron)
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:Boo for colds! Especially when you are supposed to be doing something fun.

*cough* *cough* If that's the Doctor, I'm feeling a little under the weather. I think I need a check up. ;)

You should have said this weekend! I'd have taken you to my old Dr. in Chelsea who did look remarkably like this. But with green eyes instead of blue.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:47 pm

Alexandra wrote:

It looks like he is doing a tattoo here. :lol:
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby guitargirl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Oh my God, this sounds perfect. Can everyone please get on with winning the flat lottery as this needs to happen?
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:50 pm

Gianna wrote:
guitargirl wrote:

SUPER easy...

I bottle of Chardonnay
I cup of white grape juice
1 cup of club soda
Strawberries, sliced
1 apple, cut into thin slices
1 ounce of basil leaves, rolled and bruised

Drink and enjoy, Then repeat. Again and again.

My SIL is having a BBQ in a few weeks. THIS will be my drink contribution. Just keep me away from the bloody laptop. :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Alexandra » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:50 pm

guitargirl wrote:

Oh my God, this sounds perfect. Can everyone please get on with winning the flat lottery as this needs to happen?

I really need to start buying those lottery tickets.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby guitargirl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Alexandra wrote:
guitargirl wrote:

I really need to start buying those lottery tickets.

DO IT!!!! :D :D :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Gianna » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Alexandra wrote:For Gia: Here's Airport Ron from LAX today. (I know is isn't a great pic, but . . . it is Airport Ron)

Oh Airport Ron, how I love thee. And how I would love to be in the seat next to you on a transatlantic flight. We could share a pair of ear buds while watching the in-flight movie. Then when they serve the meal, you would give me the bread from your tray because everyone knows that is generally the only edible part of the entire thing.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:54 pm

guitargirl wrote:
My SIL is having a BBQ in a few weeks. THIS will be my drink contribution. Just keep me away from the bloody laptop. :lol: :lol:

You'll love it! Refreshing and yummy.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Gianna wrote:
Alexandra wrote:For Gia: Here's Airport Ron from LAX today. (I know is isn't a great pic, but . . . it is Airport Ron)

Oh Airport Ron, how I love thee. And how I would love to be in the seat next to you on a transatlantic flight. We could share a pair of ear buds while watching the in-flight movie. Then when they serve the meal, you would give me the bread from your tray because everyone knows that is generally the only edible part of the entire thing.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, he'd definitely give you his bread. All of his carbs likely come from beer and Doritos.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby guitargirl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Random post. My DH bought a Foo Fighters karaoke DVD and it arrived today. We have just had a hilarious half an hour, as he decided to put it on and howl along. Now, we have known for a while that Chester is a music fan as whenever anyone gets a guitar out, he comes over to 'join in' but the DH and I were screeching along to DOA when he pouffed up (his tail looked like a fox's) and he leaped on the couch with us & started crazily rubbing against us, the couch, the microphone and the karaoke. He was SO HAPPY!!!!

Our youngest put an end to the fun as he said he was going to bed and quietly asked if we could 'keep it down.' :oops: :oops: :oops: Both the DH, Chester and I are sad that our jollies for the night are over. :lol: :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Gianna » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Alexandra wrote:Yeah, he'd definitely give you his bread. All of his carbs likely come from beer and Doritos.

Truth.

Oh who am I kidding...I would just like to be in first class on a long flight like that. Ron or no Ron.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:02 pm

guitargirl wrote:Random post. My DH bought a Foo Fighters karaoke DVD and it arrived today. We have just had a hilarious half an hour, as he decided to put it on and howl along. Now, we have known for a while that Chester is a music fan as whenever anyone gets a guitar out, he comes over to 'join in' but the DH and I were screeching along to DOA when he pouffed up (his tail looked like a fox's) and he leaped on the couch with us & started crazily rubbing against us, the couch, the microphone and the karaoke. He was SO HAPPY!!!!

Our youngest put an end to the fun as he said he was going to bed and quietly asked if we could 'keep it down.' :oops: :oops: :oops: Both the DH, Chester and I are sad that our jollies for the night are over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:03 pm

guitargirl wrote:Random post. My DH bought a Foo Fighters karaoke DVD and it arrived today. We have just had a hilarious half an hour, as he decided to put it on and howl along. Now, we have known for a while that Chester is a music fan as whenever anyone gets a guitar out, he comes over to 'join in' but the DH and I were screeching along to DOA when he pouffed up (his tail looked like a fox's) and he leaped on the couch with us & started crazily rubbing against us, the couch, the microphone and the karaoke. He was SO HAPPY!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I want to come hang out at your house. WAY more fun than mine!!!!!
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby guitargirl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Gianna wrote:
Alexandra wrote:Yeah, he'd definitely give you his bread. All of his carbs likely come from beer and Doritos.

Truth.

Oh who am I kidding...I would just like to be in first class on a long flight like that. Ron or no Ron.

I think Ron and I are breaking up, but he can also give me his first class ticket if he likes. :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:04 pm

JodieO wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, he is 10 going on 30. :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats