Go to footer

Spring Smiles

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Spring Smiles

Postby Alexandra » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:06 pm

guitargirl wrote:
JodieO wrote:
guitargirl wrote:Random post. My DH bought a Foo Fighters karaoke DVD and it arrived today. We have just had a hilarious half an hour, as he decided to put it on and howl along. Now, we have known for a while that Chester is a music fan as whenever anyone gets a guitar out, he comes over to 'join in' but the DH and I were screeching along to DOA when he pouffed up (his tail looked like a fox's) and he leaped on the couch with us & started crazily rubbing against us, the couch, the microphone and the karaoke. He was SO HAPPY!!!!

Our youngest put an end to the fun as he said he was going to bed and quietly asked if we could 'keep it down.' :oops: :oops: :oops: Both the DH, Chester and I are sad that our jollies for the night are over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, he is 10 going on 30. :lol: :lol:

I'll bet he rolled his eyes as he walked off to bed. :roll: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby guitargirl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Gianna wrote:
guitargirl wrote:Random post. My DH bought a Foo Fighters karaoke DVD and it arrived today. We have just had a hilarious half an hour, as he decided to put it on and howl along. Now, we have known for a while that Chester is a music fan as whenever anyone gets a guitar out, he comes over to 'join in' but the DH and I were screeching along to DOA when he pouffed up (his tail looked like a fox's) and he leaped on the couch with us & started crazily rubbing against us, the couch, the microphone and the karaoke. He was SO HAPPY!!!!

Our youngest put an end to the fun as he said he was going to bed and quietly asked if we could 'keep it down.' :oops: :oops: :oops: Both the DH, Chester and I are sad that our jollies for the night are over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I want to come hang out at your house. WAY more fun than mine!!!!!

My DH is lots of fun. I am usually the responsible adult as far as homework goes, but he is the sunshine. Or the mojito. Both work just fine and dandy. :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, he is 10 going on 30. :lol: :lol:

I'll bet he rolled his eyes as he walked off to bed. :roll: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

He did!!!!! He also said his Dad was a little out of tune. :shock: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby Alexandra » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Gianna wrote:
Alexandra wrote:Yeah, he'd definitely give you his bread. All of his carbs likely come from beer and Doritos.

Truth.

Oh who am I kidding...I would just like to be in first class on a long flight like that. Ron or no Ron.

I got bumped to first class on a trip with long flights like that. I drank all of the booze I could hold. :o (I was in my late 20s at the time and I made sure that I drank on that trip like it was my job.) :lol:
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:13 pm

guitargirl wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

HAHAHAHA! I love your kids.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:16 pm

JodieO wrote:
guitargirl wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

HAHAHAHA! I love your kids.

Me, too.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:37 pm

So I had an odd dream.
I'm not sure of the year, but I lived in an area that did the arranged marriage/child bride thing. I was 15 and married off to some 16 year old guy. My mother (Although not my RL mother, just a dream lady mother) was in an arranged marriage to a really abusive man. I'm assuming he was my father, but it didn't feel that way. She kept giving me pre-wedding advice saying not to kiss him because it shows weakness or whatever (It also sounds like a line from Pretty Woman) even though I still had to do my wifely duties.. Anywho, I was married to this guy and he was SO NICE. :lol: :lol: :lol: We really liked each other and our marriage was actually going swimmingly. We were still living with my parents (I suppose not so unusual) and would sneak off to make out since I didn't want my mom to see because it was "wrong." I've been thinking about dream husband all day- I woke up with that smitten kitten feeling and all blushy smiley. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anyone have any good dreams lately??
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:45 pm

ALSO, I'm listening to a new audio book called Broken Harbor. It's a contemporary murder mystery but I'm not very far in. There was a scene I just listened to about a tech guy going through the victim's computer and how it raised a red flag that the browser history was cleared. And I QUOTE: "sometimes you can set the browser to clear the history when it's closed, but that's only done on public computers. No one does that for the computer at home. Someone came in a swiped it."

Ummm....maybe the wife had a Twilight/Ron/Fanfiction/Secret twitter/photobucket, okay?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have my browser set to clear the history every time I close it. If something happens to me, poor Mr. KK is going to have a hell of a time explaining that one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby amynkansas » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Kay Kay wrote:So I had an odd dream.
I'm not sure of the year, but I lived in an area that did the arranged marriage/child bride thing. I was 15 and married off to some 16 year old guy. My mother (Although not my RL mother, just a dream lady mother) was in an arranged marriage to a really abusive man. I'm assuming he was my father, but it didn't feel that way. She kept giving me pre-wedding advice saying not to kiss him because it shows weakness or whatever (It also sounds like a line from Pretty Woman) even though I still had to do my wifely duties.. Anywho, I was married to this guy and he was SO NICE. :lol: :lol: :lol: We really liked each other and our marriage was actually going swimmingly. We were still living with my parents (I suppose not so unusual) and would sneak off to make out since I didn't want my mom to see because it was "wrong." I've been thinking about dream husband all day- I woke up with that smitten kitten feeling and all blushy smiley. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I had a dream the night before that I was shooting some event (photographing) and i was using my old medium format FILM camera and I was having trouble loading the film in and taking it out (it is a loose roll, not a canister). Well the next night my dream started where that one ended and the stress continued with me not labeling the film rolls which was needed for this shoot. it was just all bad. really stressed me out. i was happy to wake up. wish i had a cute 16 year old husband to mack with instead of photographing people that didn't know how to act in front of a camera.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby amynkansas » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Kay Kay wrote:ALSO, I'm listening to a new audio book called Broken Harbor. It's a contemporary murder mystery but I'm not very far in. There was a scene I just listened to about a tech guy going through the victim's computer and how it raised a red flag that the browser history was cleared. And I QUOTE: "sometimes you can set the browser to clear the history when it's closed, but that's only done on public computers. No one does that for the computer at home. Someone came in a swiped it."

Ummm....maybe the wife had a Twilight/Ron/Fanfiction/Secret twitter/photobucket, okay?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have my browser set to clear the history every time I close it. If something happens to me, poor Mr. KK is going to have a hell of a time explaining that one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

do you have ANOTHER twitter account or is the one we see a secret. I clear my history every now and then.
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:21 pm

amynkansas wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:ALSO, I'm listening to a new audio book called Broken Harbor. It's a contemporary murder mystery but I'm not very far in. There was a scene I just listened to about a tech guy going through the victim's computer and how it raised a red flag that the browser history was cleared. And I QUOTE: "sometimes you can set the browser to clear the history when it's closed, but that's only done on public computers. No one does that for the computer at home. Someone came in a swiped it."

do you have ANOTHER twitter account or is the one we see a secret. I clear my history every now and then.

I only have the one twitter and Mr. KK knows I have it. But it's locked and I turn away if he's ever on the couch with me. Sometimes I click on the NSFW links, okay?? I don't want to have to defend that or sensor myself like I do on FB. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby amynkansas » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:35 pm

I try to be normal on FB (which is why i am not on it often). I can be my true self on the twitter because i don't have many RL that I let follow me and the ones that do know all about my "interests". My DH does not know my password for Twitter. I think he knows that he doesn't want to know what goes on there. ;)
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:46 pm

amynkansas wrote:I try to be normal on FB (which is why i am not on it often). I can be my true self on the twitter because i don't have many RL that I let follow me and the ones that do know all about my "interests". My DH does not know my password for Twitter. I think he knows that he doesn't want to know what goes on there. ;)

It's not even that I'm scandalous on FB either! But I'm friends with co-workers on there so I can't complain about co-workers...or husband...or all the political posts my friends make...or comment on the dirt I read...or about the stupid shit I see/hear/think during the day.

I post cat pictures on FB. :?
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:54 pm

I'm still doing the Rob thing! Even though I usually make this face when I think of him these days. I'm ready for my mojo to be re-mojoed, Ron.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Wed May 01, 2013 12:01 am

Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Wed May 01, 2013 12:33 am

amynkansas wrote:

I had a dream the night before that I was shooting some event (photographing) and i was using my old medium format FILM camera and I was having trouble loading the film in and taking it out (it is a loose roll, not a canister). Well the next night my dream started where that one ended and the stress continued with me not labeling the film rolls which was needed for this shoot. it was just all bad. really stressed me out. i was happy to wake up. wish i had a cute 16 year old husband to mack with instead of photographing people that didn't know how to act in front of a camera.

I HATE stressful dreams. The ones that stress me the most are usually when I'm running late and for whatever reason I'm moving slower than...*clever metaphor* I always feel like I need 6 more hours of sleep to compensate.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby guitargirl » Wed May 01, 2013 7:40 am

I LOVE dreams that give me the warm and fuzzies. :D I am still getting a recurring dream (at least twice a week) where Mum is getting better and starts to talk to me. Waking up is hard on those days. :? I am sure I am due a dream with hot sex and sunshine. Pretty please with a cherry on top. :lol: :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Wed May 01, 2013 7:43 am

Wait?!!!! Is this possible? I live in fear that my kids are going to find out that I am partial to peen pics and nekkid people!!!! :shock:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby BrooklynBabe » Wed May 01, 2013 8:05 am

Yay. KK started posting and I didn't even post the calendar for 365 DoR. Here it is.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Wed May 01, 2013 8:21 am

365 DoR- Favorite Robenberg

There were so many of those moments. Cronenberg brought out the best in Rob.

~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby kelbel75 » Wed May 01, 2013 8:28 am

this totally sounds like a dream I would have 8-) do you write them down? I don't write them all down, that would be exhausting, b/c I have so many! :shock: but the ones that haunt me, and just stick with me, I do :D my intent is that I will be productive & make a story out of them someday, but that never happens :roll: it is really nice to look back thru them tho, and it could be years since you had the dream, but you suddenly remember it & it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, again :D
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Wed May 01, 2013 8:35 am

Kay Kay wrote:
amynkansas wrote:

I only have the one twitter and Mr. KK knows I have it. But it's locked and I turn away if he's ever on the couch with me. Sometimes I click on the NSFW links, okay?? I don't want to have to defend that or sensor myself like I do on FB. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mr.kb just joined twitter, w/out my knowledge, and now he follows me :? I'm really just now starting to use it more & have some fun with it, then he comes along & makes me second guess everything I want to say :| I have seriously considered creating another account...on top of my considering to
start a Richard Armitage blog :shock: :lol: this fangirling thing brightens my boring days, what can I say? :)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Wed May 01, 2013 8:46 am

Kay Kay wrote:
amynkansas wrote:I try to be normal on FB (which is why i am not on it often). I can be my true self on the twitter because i don't have many RL that I let follow me and the ones that do know all about my "interests". My DH does not know my password for Twitter. I think he knows that he doesn't want to know what goes on there. ;)

It's not even that I'm scandalous on FB either! But I'm friends with co-workers on there so I can't complain about co-workers...or husband...or all the political posts my friends make...or comment on the dirt I read...or about the stupid shit I see/hear/think during the day.

I post cat pictures on FB. :?

EXACTLY! I can't really be myself on FB, b/c I like to complain, but everyone that I want to complain about will read it :x :P and I can't fangirl on there either b/c mr.kb is on there, and he seems surprisingly okay w/the richard armitage crush so far, so I REALLY don't want to ruin that ;) plus, you know, I've burnt several bridges in the past on FB with my brand of humor or analytical nature :? when I tease or try to start a friendly debate, people misunderstand and get offended :(

just a few days ago I posted that french cat vid amy posted here, and my mom called me a crazy cat lady :P now if I was talking to her I'd be all sarcastic and it would all be good, but when I say things in PRINT she'll get offended...even tho it might be the same thing word for word! I just don't understand :?:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Wed May 01, 2013 8:56 am

guitargirl wrote:

Wait?!!!! Is this possible? I live in fear that my kids are going to find out that I am partial to peen pics and nekkid people!!!! :shock:

if I plan on being naughty beforehand, I set my browser (firefox) to the "private browsing" mode ;) but sometimes one link leads me to another when I'm just surfing the net, and I forget :? no one else uses my laptop, but often mr.kb will install technical things on it for me, or go looking around to see what troublesome viruses I've picked up, etc. and I just know one of these days he will find things :shock: :oops: this is also why i don't necessarily "follow" things on twitter, but just bookmark them instead ;) which I then put into a folder titled "fanfiction", b/c he's very scared of that word and will stay out :lol:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby LittleSecrets » Wed May 01, 2013 9:01 am

JodieO wrote:Boo for colds! Especially when you are supposed to be doing something fun.

The doctor will be with you shortly.

Oh, I'm sick with whatever he's treating for....sign me up for a house call, please :D
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats