Page 55 of 56

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:27 am
by LittleSecrets
JodieO wrote:I'm wearing my grey cardi today, too. TWINSIES!

Image

I did a google for 'Richard Armitage cocktail' and got this photo:

Image

Am I to drink the beverage off his chest? Well... if I must.


Such self-sacrifice ;)

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:28 am
by LittleSecrets
I don't have a barfing cat but I do have a naughty dog who ate an entire scholastic book order I had just brought home from school. Damn dog.

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:30 am
by LittleSecrets
amynkansas wrote:


Made my day :D

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:28 am
by JodieO
amynkansas wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
But today, is another day. The sun is trying to shine, and I didn't get to work until 10 am since I attended an award ceremony at the middle school. (Proud Mom bragging time: Oldest got straight A's in all of her classes and they have a little ceremony after each quarter. Mr. A and I take turns attending and it was my turn today. :D )


SO happy for both of you!!!!!

Hope I see some of you guys this afternoon....

Image


I AM HERE.

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:38 am
by Alexandra
amynkansas wrote:We leave Friday morning!!! Like in 40 hours!!! The packing has begun. I can't wait until i am on that plan so i can stop stressing about stuff to remember not to forget. I got my pedi today and it was very enjoyable. I also got my brows waxed. I worked extra for a girl this weekend so I am hoping she will work a bit for me tomorrow so i can get off early (like noon-ish) Only 7 women in labor today so maybe tomorrow will be slow.

Today, I bent down while taking a pic of a very cute baby and scraped my ass on my cart. it ripped my pants and put a huge gash in my ass. I didn't let on that it happened (because i am a professional) and i'm sure they didn't notice my red undies showing through... :? I had to file something through HR in case it gets infected. :( And to make things even better....the dad of the cute baby was my son's football coach.

Okay, more packing and planning to do. I wish gianna was here to do it. And then i could slip her and the rest of you into the bags!!!


This is all I could think of when I read your description of yesterday's work incident.
Image
Sorry. We watch entirely too much SpongeBob at our house. :oops: :oops:

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:42 am
by Alexandra
JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:SO happy for both of you!!!!!

Hope I see some of you guys this afternoon....

Image


I AM HERE.


Ditto.

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:49 am
by JodieO
Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:I AM HERE.


Ditto.


Image

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:37 am
by Gianna
Amy - hooray for pedis that are good! Yay for vacation packing! Boo for ripped pants. :|

I am here today, but it was hard to get out of bed. It was raining and dark and all I wanted to do was roll over and stay in bed. I have been working too much this week...10+hour days all week but my boss is back tomorrow (yay!) so that should help things a little bit. And today is manicure day, so that makes me happy. Clearly it doesn't take much.

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:41 am
by JodieO
Gianna wrote:Amy - hooray for pedis that are good! Yay for vacation packing! Boo for ripped pants. :|

I am here today, but it was hard to get out of bed. It was raining and dark and all I wanted to do was roll over and stay in bed. I have been working too much this week...10+hour days all week but my boss is back tomorrow (yay!) so that should help things a little bit. And today is manicure day, so that makes me happy. Clearly it doesn't take much.


My alarm went off at 7. I crawled out of bed at 7:45 and even then it was only because I had to pee. I'd like to go back to bed now.

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:47 am
by Gianna
JodieO wrote:
My alarm went off at 7. I crawled out of bed at 7:45 and even then it was only because I had to pee. I'd like to go back to bed now.


The alarm goes off at 5AM at my house, but that is for Mr G. I don't have to get out of bed until 6:30 and that is bad enough. Zzzzzzzzz...

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:48 am
by Alexandra
I had zero desire to get out of bed this morning. ZERO. It is gray and cloudy here too, but the skies are supposed to clear later. I'll believe it when I see it. The only thing getting me through today is that work BF is having a happy hour for our office at his condo after work today! :D It is not yet 11 am, but I'm ready to start happy hour now. :?

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:04 am
by Gianna
Alexandra wrote:I had zero desire to get out of bed this morning. ZERO. It is gray and cloudy here too, but the skies are supposed to clear later. I'll believe it when I see it. The only thing getting me through today is that work BF is having a happy hour for our office at his condo after work today! :D It is not yet 11 am, but I'm ready to start happy hour now. :?


I love this! Your Office Boyfriend sounds fabulous. Sometimes the only thing getting you out of bed in the morning is the promise of booze later in the day. And that's ok every now and then. :D

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:18 am
by lori_seals
Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:
My alarm went off at 7. I crawled out of bed at 7:45 and even then it was only because I had to pee. I'd like to go back to bed now.


The alarm goes off at 5AM at my house, but that is for Mr G. I don't have to get out of bed until 6:30 and that is bad enough. Zzzzzzzzz...


I hate you both. My first alarm goes off at 4:30.

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:19 am
by Gianna
lori_seals wrote:
Gianna wrote:The alarm goes off at 5AM at my house, but that is for Mr G. I don't have to get out of bed until 6:30 and that is bad enough. Zzzzzzzzz...


I hate you both. My first alarm goes off at 4:30.


Yeah, but you are Super Woman so you can do anything. :)

How's the dog situation?

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:21 am
by Alexandra
lori_seals wrote:
Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:
My alarm went off at 7. I crawled out of bed at 7:45 and even then it was only because I had to pee. I'd like to go back to bed now.


The alarm goes off at 5AM at my house, but that is for Mr G. I don't have to get out of bed until 6:30 and that is bad enough. Zzzzzzzzz...


I hate you both. My first alarm goes off at 4:30.


:o My head hurts just thinking about 4:30 am. :cry: UGH.

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:25 am
by lori_seals
Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:
Gianna wrote:The alarm goes off at 5AM at my house, but that is for Mr G. I don't have to get out of bed until 6:30 and that is bad enough. Zzzzzzzzz...


I hate you both. My first alarm goes off at 4:30.


Yeah, but you are Super Woman so you can do anything. :)

How's the dog situation?


lmao! Thanks for that.

Oh ya know, I loved giving him a flea bath at 9 pm last night. :roll: Need to pick up some stuff as soon as I can get to a store.

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:26 am
by lori_seals
Alexandra wrote:
:o My head hurts just thinking about 4:30 am. :cry: UGH.


Mine hurts every morning too. :lol: I usually snooze it until 4:50. Unless the bf is over. then ya know, there are things to do in those 20 mins. ;)

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:33 am
by Alexandra
lori_seals wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
:o My head hurts just thinking about 4:30 am. :cry: UGH.


Mine hurts every morning too. :lol: I usually snooze it until 4:50. Unless the bf is over. then ya know, there are things to do in those 20 mins. ;)


Those are important things! ;)

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:41 am
by lori_seals
Alexandra wrote:
lori_seals wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
:o My head hurts just thinking about 4:30 am. :cry: UGH.


Mine hurts every morning too. :lol: I usually snooze it until 4:50. Unless the bf is over. then ya know, there are things to do in those 20 mins. ;)


Those are important things! ;)


Absolutely!!

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:52 am
by Gianna
lori_seals wrote:
Mine hurts every morning too. :lol: I usually snooze it until 4:50. Unless the bf is over. then ya know, there are things to do in those 20 mins. ;)


Those are important things! ;) [/quote]

Absolutely!![/quote]

Um, not me. No one gets any action at that time of day in my bed. Not even Ron or any other hot British man. I just can't get there that early!

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:56 am
by lori_seals
Gianna wrote:

Um, not me. No one gets any action at that time of day in my bed. Not even Ron or any other hot British man. I just can't get there that early!


Well, you're no fun!! Jeremy used to wake me up at all hours of the night. :lol:

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:58 am
by Gianna
lori_seals wrote:
Gianna wrote:

Um, not me. No one gets any action at that time of day in my bed. Not even Ron or any other hot British man. I just can't get there that early!


Well, you're no fun!! Jeremy used to wake me up at all hours of the night. :lol:


No one jacks with my sleep! WOW - I sound like an old married woman. :roll: I mean, I am way more open to in the middle of the night versus 4:30 AM...that just sounds so brutal. :lol:

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:01 pm
by lori_seals
Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:
Gianna wrote:

Um, not me. No one gets any action at that time of day in my bed. Not even Ron or any other hot British man. I just can't get there that early!


Well, you're no fun!! Jeremy used to wake me up at all hours of the night. :lol:


No one jacks with my sleep! WOW - I sound like an old married woman. :roll: I mean, I am way more open to in the middle of the night versus 4:30 AM...that just sounds so brutal. :lol:


:lol: I suppose it COULD be, if you're into that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:07 pm
by Alexandra
lori_seals wrote:
Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:[quote="Gianna"


Um, not me. No one gets any action at that time of day in my bed. Not even Ron or any other hot British man. I just can't get there that early!


Well, you're no fun!! Jeremy used to wake me up at all hours of the night. :lol:


No one jacks with my sleep! WOW - I sound like an old married woman. :roll: I mean, I am way more open to in the middle of the night versus 4:30 AM...that just sounds so brutal. :lol:


:lol: I suppose it COULD be, if you're into that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And for the record, I meant important things for Lori. I too value my morning sleep way too much for any hanky panky then. (Plus: frequently a 5 year old migrates during the night into our bed because he "loves us and misses us so much." :roll: )

Re: Spring Smiles

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:09 pm
by lori_seals
Alexandra wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And for the record, I meant important things for Lori. I too value my morning sleep way too much for any hanky panky then. (Plus: frequently a 5 year old migrates during the night into our bed because he "loves us and misses us so much." :roll: )


I'm such a bitch mom. That is MY bed and NOT theirs. :D