ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Re: Spring Smiles

Postby Gianna » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:00 am

HAPPY FRIDAY, Y'ALL!!!!!!! :D

I am in a good mood today...I have a new bag and the weather is going to be nice. I am even making Mr G grill tonight for dinner! Who has fun weekend plans? Anyone?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:19 am

Gianna wrote:HAPPY FRIDAY, Y'ALL!!!!!!! :D

I am in a good mood today...I have a new bag and the weather is going to be nice. I am even making Mr G grill tonight for dinner! Who has fun weekend plans? Anyone?

YAY for nice weather and new bags and Mr. G grilling!!

I'm spending some time (ahem the weekend lol) with Chris. He's spoiling me all weekend. ;) He's making something nice for dinner tonight, he says. and he may or may not have promised me breakfast in bed. :D Tomorrow, maybe a Jeep ride then grilling for dinner tomorrow night!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Gianna » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:29 am

lori_seals wrote:

I'm spending some time (ahem the weekend lol) with Chris. He's spoiling me all weekend. ;) He's making something nice for dinner tonight, he says. and he may or may not have promised me breakfast in bed. :D Tomorrow, maybe a Jeep ride then grilling for dinner tomorrow night!

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! We have dinner and drinks with friends for Mr G's birthday next week. I am also going to look at a house that my mom wants to purchase as another rental property (she lives In a different state so can't go look at it herself). I desperately need to clean out/organize my closet. It is a dire situation in there.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:34 am

Umm.. I'm thinking of maybe going for a walk tomorrow! YEAH, BAYBEE!

Sunday is my standing date with the bestie for dinner and Armitage TV. On the schedule for this week is the exciting conclusion to Strike Back and (I think) the last episodes of season 2 of Robin Hood.

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:41 am

Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! We have dinner and drinks with friends for Mr G's birthday next week. I am also going to look at a house that my mom wants to purchase as another rental property (she lives In a different state so can't go look at it herself). I desperately need to clean out/organize my closet. It is a dire situation in there.

Ugh, my closet is SCARY! Actually what's scarier is the closet that was Brian's. I've just thrown shit in there for a year. :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby BrooklynBabe » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:45 am

lori_seals wrote:

Sounds like fun. Enjoy!!!!

Mr BB has grilled the past two night because the weather has been decent out. Last night he grilled steaks (haven't had red meat in awhile) and it was mouthwatering.

No plans for the weekend yet. We usually play it by ear depending on how I feel.
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby JodieO » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:53 am

Gianna wrote:
lori_seals wrote:

Ugghhh... I still need to do this with the craft room. I'd been doing well for a while (mostly by just throwing away every thing I touched), but I kind of ran out of steam. I really need to get back to it because all my jewelry stuff, a ton of my sewing stuff, and some of my knitting stuff is all in my kitchen and living room and I'd kind of like to have space to walk again. My place is small enough without adding all those bins of things! :? I need your amazing organizational prowess!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 am

JodieO wrote:Sunday is my standing date with the bestie for dinner and Armitage TV. On the schedule for this week is the exciting conclusion to Strike Back and (I think) the last episodes of season 2 of Robin Hood.

yeah!! :D the last two episodes of "Strike Back" have Ewen Bremner in them 8-) and I've been curious to see what your reactions will be to the end of Robin Hood, series 2...
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:05 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:Today's 365 DoR (Days of Rob not Richard)-LOL-Picture with Chistoph Waltz.

this one's all rob today ;) :P

doesn't mean some random Richard won't show up tho...

or Dean...
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:11 am

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:Sunday is my standing date with the bestie for dinner and Armitage TV. On the schedule for this week is the exciting conclusion to Strike Back and (I think) the last episodes of season 2 of Robin Hood.

yeah!! :D the last two episodes of "Strike Back" have Ewen Bremner in them 8-) and I've been curious to see what your reactions will be to the end of Robin Hood, series 2...

Is that the red-headed "What in the name of the Wee Man is that?" guy?

My reaction to Robin Hood will probably be the same as my reaction to every episode. Me rolling my eyes and shouting at all the dumb stuff and wanting to slap Guy around for being so darn stupid.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:49 am

The sun is shining, it is warm out, it is Friday and my work BF had a cup of coffee from Starbucks waiting for me when I walked into the office this morning. I'm not sure how today could get much better. (Okay, that's not true, it would be better if I was sitting somewhere on a patio and not thinking about work. But I'll take what I can get, you know? ;) )

Anyway, I've been trying to post some Ron pics this week BB, but for some unknown reason, the recent computer upgrade they did here at the office seems to have screwed up my access to Photobucket. I can't get it to log in and I'm even having trouble hotlinking photos from google. :roll: :roll: :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:02 am

Alexandra wrote:The sun is shining, it is warm out, it is Friday and my work BF had a cup of coffee from Starbucks waiting for me when I walked into the office this morning. I'm not sure how today could get much better. (Okay, that's not true, it would be better if I was sitting somewhere on a patio and not thinking about work. But I'll take what I can get, you know? ;) )

Anyway, I've been trying to post some Ron pics this week BB, but for some unknown reason, the recent computer upgrade they did here at the office seems to have screwed up my access to Photobucket. I can't get it to log in and I'm even having trouble hotlinking photos from google. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Unexpected coffee is the best coffee! Well done, Office BF!
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:09 am

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:

Is that the red-headed "What in the name of the Wee Man is that?" guy?

My reaction to Robin Hood will probably be the same as my reaction to every episode. Me rolling my eyes and shouting at all the dumb stuff and wanting to slap Guy around for being so darn stupid.

yes, that's him :) he's "spud" from "trainspotting" ;) and you'll still want to slap Guy around, but he does something so very right for once! :P then you can start on series three, where he actually grows a backbone & is confident and fuck-hot sexy :twisted:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 am

kelbel75 wrote:yes, that's him :) he's "spud" from "trainspotting" ;) and you'll still want to slap Guy around, but he does something so very right for once! :P then you can start on series three, where he actually grows a backbone & is confident and fuck-hot sexy :twisted:

OH YEAH! I haven't seen Trainspotting since it first came out on VHS...

GOOD! I can't wait to see Guy be something other than a floormat.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby guitargirl » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:30 am

Happy Friday Peeps.

This is a drive by post, but I wanted to say hello and that I miss you all. My kids still have over a week left of the Easter holidays so I probably wont be able to post much over the next week either. :( :(

My youngest has a friend over for tea, so I have planned for them to make pizza and home made wedges. Woopie-bloody-doo. I think pizza is the most over-rated food on the planet so I am not looking forward to dinner. :( I guess wedges and salad it is.

Hope you all have something much nicer planned for dinner. If you do, I'm envious. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now, I'm off to chop veg and pineapple and prepare toppings. :?

Have a lovely weekend all. I shall read all of your posts when I have a spare 5. :D :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby amynkansas » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:41 am

lori_seals wrote:

Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby JodieO » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:44 am

guitargirl wrote:Happy Friday Peeps.

This is a drive by post, but I wanted to say hello and that I miss you all. My kids still have over a week left of the Easter holidays so I probably wont be able to post much over the next week either. :( :(

My youngest has a friend over for tea, so I have planned for them to make pizza and home made wedges. Woopie-bloody-doo. I think pizza is the most over-rated food on the planet so I am not looking forward to dinner. :( I guess wedges and salad it is.

Hope you all have something much nicer planned for dinner. If you do, I'm envious. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now, I'm off to chop veg and pineapple and prepare toppings. :?

Have a lovely weekend all. I shall read all of your posts when I have a spare 5. :D :D :D

What? It's like I don't even know you...

What are wedges?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:45 am

guitargirl wrote:My youngest has a friend over for tea, so I have planned for them to make pizza and home made wedges. Woopie-bloody-doo. I think pizza is the most over-rated food on the planet so I am not looking forward to dinner. :( I guess wedges and salad it is.
D

what are "wedges"? you NEED to tell me! i will be in the UK next month and someone might quiz me!!!!
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby Muffinmom » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:46 am

This is me today:

My friend talked me into going tonight to a chat being given by a medium... I'm a bit weirded out by the idea, we'll see how that goes...

I'm guessing what GG calls wedges, we'd call slices?
Last edited by Muffinmom on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby amynkansas » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:48 am

i love pizza. my favorite brand is still Pizza Hut. Maybe UK pizza is just rubbish and she has never had a real good AMERICAN pizza.

amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby amynkansas » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:50 am

Muffinmom wrote:This is me today:

My friend talked me into going tonight to a chat being given by a medium... I'm a bit weirded out by the idea, we'll see how that goes...

sounds interesting!!!! my friend went to a pyschic once. it really freaked her out.
if you see him, say hi to Elvis for me.
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby amynkansas » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:52 am

[quote="Muffinmom"]This is me today:
quote]

this reminds me that i love all of the art pieces in the cullen house...sans mortar board display
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby JodieO » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:53 am

amynkansas wrote:i love pizza. my favorite brand is still Pizza Hut. Maybe UK pizza is just rubbish and she has never had a real good AMERICAN pizza.

If Pizza Hut is your favorite, then you have never tasted good pizza! ;)

J/K

Sorta.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats