Go to footer

Spring Smiles

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Spring Smiles

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 am

Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:
When my parents' bank accounts got hacked like that the police said the thieves often get that info from take-out restaurants where you call in and give them your card info over the phone. They also said they don't even bother going after the criminals. How's that for justice?! :x

I hope you get it all worked out!

PS. That email thing would drive me bananas, too.

CONFESSION: the only reason I filed a police report is because Abercrombie will only release the address of the person who used my card if we filed a report. I want that info. My hope is that it is someone here in town, because they will be extremely sorry. I will exact my revenge over the course of time in little annoying ways. Assjack.

Can we talk about the fact that the perp's information is protected by the company's privacy policy??? Because, clearly someone who steals credit card info from someone else has earned the right to be protected. :|

Yes! Isn't that nice? When my parents started asking questions about them going after the perps they got laughed at. The police said it wasn't a big enough deal for them to bother with. WHAT?! In THIS small town?? But you'd think that someone who regularly steals up to $1000 worth of merchandise would be more than a blip on the radar. I'd be surprised if it was his or her only offense. :roll: I hope your credit card people aren't too assy about it. And I can't wait until you begin exacting revenge. Let us know how it goes!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 am

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:and Guy might be a pussy with his fists, but he becomes quite adept with a sword... *whistles innocently*

To be fair he DID hit her hard enough that she broke a table when she landed on it. At which point Brittany exclaimed "Come on! I fell off a chair and broke three ribs and had to be hospitalized for a week! She doesn't even get a bruise!?"

I can't wait until someone murders that lying bitch.

Marian, that is. Not Brittany.

well she recovered from the nearly fatal knife wound quickly enough to attend her wedding the next day, so she's obviously a kick-ass chick ;) :roll:

PLEASE finish series two already!! *bites tongue until it bleeds*

HAH! This is true! And, I guess, in all fairness John Porter does get up and run around despite a gun shot wound to the abdomen...

I think we'll finish season 2 next weekend. I'm fairly certain there are only two episodes left. You know, I'm actually going to be a little sad when it's over. It was such awful pain to watch season 1, but now it's just so silly and entertaining. I may or may not wish there was a lot more Sheriff...

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:30 am

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:To be fair he DID hit her hard enough that she broke a table when she landed on it. At which point Brittany exclaimed "Come on! I fell off a chair and broke three ribs and had to be hospitalized for a week! She doesn't even get a bruise!?"

I can't wait until someone murders that lying bitch.

Marian, that is. Not Brittany.

well she recovered from the nearly fatal knife wound quickly enough to attend her wedding the next day, so she's obviously a kick-ass chick ;) :roll:

PLEASE finish series two already!! *bites tongue until it bleeds*

HAH! This is true! And, I guess, in all fairness John Porter does get up and run around despite a gun shot wound to the abdomen...

I think we'll finish season 2 next weekend. I'm fairly certain there are only two episodes left. You know, I'm actually going to be a little sad when it's over. It was such awful pain to watch season 1, but now it's just so silly and entertaining. I may or may not wish there was a lot more Sheriff...

Exactly 8-) oh, and John Porter is a tough macho super secret military dude, Marian is the spoiled daughter of the former sheriff, and a female in medieval times :roll:
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 am

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:33 am

Photobucket is being an asshole today. I had to try google to get a gif of Ron laughing. So far I've found this:

ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:35 am

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:36 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:47 am

the Richard dream was actually just a small part that was tacked onto the end of another dream. it kind of involved Ewan tho, in a round about way. I'll share, but spoiler it, cause I'm so wordy & sappy :roll:
so I was a teacher, taking my students on our first field trip to a local wildlife refuge place that was like a big city park or something; Ewan and his family lived on the property. one of the kids got lost, but the more we pieced things together it seemed like she might have actually gotten taken by someone :o great, my first outing & I let one of my students get kidnapped :roll: so I go to Ewan's house to ask for his help, thinking he would know some of the out-of-the-way places that we hadn't checked yet. I was quite delighted to discover that altho he lived in a big house, it was very down to earth inside; pinball machines and basketball hoops, comfy furniture that looks like it was actually used, etc. 8-) I felt a bit nervous, like I was there uninvited, but someone did let me in at the door, so...Ewan was very helpful & ended up finding the missing little girl :D but after the whole ordeal was over & I was leaving his house by the back door (?) I encounter Richard, digging a trench out in the yard (hello, John Porter ;) ) it seems him and I are actually best mates, but have been avoiding each other since I declared myself to him & tried to kiss him :oops: I did not know he even knew Ewan :| (he said he was doing him a favor by installing some drainage pipe or something. Mr. DIY :P ) so what follows is some awesome dialogue that probably wasn't so very awesome but dream self thinks it was, & real self can't remember much of it. he asks me to elaborate on my feelings for him. I get real sappy & tell him everything I admire about him (kind of like what I do daily in the DD :P ) I totally fish for compliments and ask him how he feels about me in return :oops: to which he does a whole "when harry met sally" speech about "you're the first one I want to talk to each morning & the last one I want to speak to before I go to bed at night, etc." I'm a greedy bitch tho, so I ask him if he's attracted to me. he then positively mentions my curvy figure, sparkling eyes (wtf?), and his eyes linger on my chest :lol: ...then he moves in for a kiss,to my lips not my chest ;) :P and says something about how nice it is not to have to stoop so low to kiss me ( I have issues with my height, I know none of you are aware of this :oops: ) we kiss & it shocks us, literally like static electricity or something :? so we pull back and look at each other surprised, then I attack him with tongue and teeth and everything else until I knock him flat on his back in the dirt :o :twisted: he laughs and then I wake up :|
that this moment would last forever,or,if it couldn't,that I would stop existing when it did
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby dancing_echoes » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:50 am

Alexandra wrote:Image

This actually made me laugh a little. :lol:

Glad you are feeling better! I hate PMing multiple people, so sometime this week I'm going to start a meet-up thread so we can start getting our weekend organized. I'm trying to convince LC to come up after a baby shower she has on that Saturday! :D

Marcus was great on Friday night! It was sooooo awkward though, people were trying to take stealth shots of Suzie (Stew's friend that's dating Marcus' keyboard player) but they had their flash on so it was really obvious. We were creeped out by the crazy there :lol: :lol:

:?
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:54 am

JodieO wrote:Image

I love his laugh! so genuine :D (Rob's too :) )
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby amynkansas » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby amynkansas » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:12 pm

BN- i agree that you may need a vacation..a trip...to paris...on may 18th or 19th...to meet your amercian flatmate.
yes?
please?
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby amynkansas » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:13 pm

looks like we're all palying today!!
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Alexandra wrote:Okay! I am now officially back among the living. I am out of my bed, out of my pjs, I've showered and I'm even wearing make up today. I actually was glad to go to work. :o Now to catchup on a week of posts here. (Yes. I was so sick, that I didn't bother to even turn on the laptop at home.)

I thought you were on vacation. Glad you are feeling better.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:16 pm

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Thought this was a beautiful edit.

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:27 pm

This is just awe.
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BakingNath » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:43 pm

amynkansas wrote:BN- i agree that you may need a vacation..a trip...to paris...on may 18th or 19th...to meet your amercian flatmate.
yes?
please?

Oh Amy.. Why that week end :( ?! .. it is one of the few since january that i am busy : i am already travelling to my grandparents holiday house for a family reunion with my parents and siblings...
I would love to meet with you.. you would have said on the 17th i could have come to paris them taken the train for the week end on the evening..
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ...
but are felt in the heart.
BakingNath
Not a Bear

Postby amynkansas » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:08 pm

BakingNath wrote:
amynkansas wrote:BN- i agree that you may need a vacation..a trip...to paris...on may 18th or 19th...to meet your amercian flatmate.
yes?
please?

Oh Amy.. Why that week end :( ?! .. it is one of the few since january that i am busy : i am already travelling to my grandparents holiday house for a family reunion with my parents and siblings...
I would love to meet with you.. you would have said on the 17th i could have come to paris them taken the train for the week end on the evening..

i will be in cologne germany from may 11-18, paris from 18-20, london 20-22 (meeting with GG while in London) LC are you in?
and if any of you are thinking of robbing my place while im gone...it is being house sat...by angry teenagers and an annoying dog. robbing the place will only make it cleaner so go ahead.
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:10 pm

amynkansas wrote:and if any of you are thinking of robbing my place while im gone...it is being house sat...by angry teenagers and an annoying dog. robbing the place will only make it cleaner so go ahead.

ILY.

PS. I showed my mom my keychain. She is jealous. :D
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:11 pm

this has nothing to do with nothing...

amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:15 pm

amynkansas wrote:this has nothing to do with nothing...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love that kid.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:23 pm

and can we just take a walk down memory lane for a hot minute...

amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby amynkansas » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:37 pm

hey, none of you gave me any suggestions on what to bring from the USA to my UK flatmate....get on that. seriously...NOW!

If only she was a NASCAR fan...

...or her cat...

we have a closet full of everything Jeff Gordon (my DH's company sponsored him). nothing says USA more than something redneck. ;)
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:07 pm

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

PreviousNext

Return to Board index