Postby Gianna » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:58 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:Image

This just completed my weekend.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Re: Bu-ut oh! Oh, Those Summer Nights

Postby absolutelyvlc » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:08 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:And I'm going to through in my #365 DoR-Pensive Look and make Kel happy by posting DiorRob in the beige coat.[/color]

That's worth a second posting :D

amynkansas wrote:The only flaw of sorts I found was
that I wish he would have looked more intense. More smirking, more smiling, more something. like when he is driving along the beach, he didn't look like he was having fun or even interested in what he was doing. like he was on the freeway. I need a bit more passion or cockiness or slyness or something....just more.
Is he in love with this girl? is he just f-ing her? I have no clue how he feels about her.

But with that being said...the guy is hot. freakin hot.

That's exactly what I like about it
I think the thing with cologne/perfume ads (or any ad for that matter) is capturing the attention of the entire spectrum of possible consumers - is he a bad boy player just dipping his wick wherever he can, or does he fall on the other end of the spectrum as a romantic but cool "husband material" dude? Who knows. Remember a few (years?) ago when I posted that montage of hot guys in cologne adverts? That's what they all played at; the protagonist is all things to everyone and implies you can be whomever you want to be by wearing this cologne. Its a fundamental of marketing; mass appeal. And I think Rob gives us just enough of this and just enough of that to capture the point perfectly. IMO anyway.
But whatever the case may be - yes, the guys is indeed freakin hot!! :D
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby amynkansas » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:55 am

absolutelyvlc wrote:
amynkansas wrote:The only flaw of sorts I found was
that I wish he would have looked more intense. More smirking, more smiling, more something. like when he is driving along the beach, he didn't look like he was having fun or even interested in what he was doing. like he was on the freeway. I need a bit more passion or cockiness or slyness or something....just more.
Is he in love with this girl? is he just f-ing her? I have no clue how he feels about her.

But with that being said...the guy is hot. freakin hot.

That's exactly what I like about it
I think the thing with cologne/perfume ads (or any ad for that matter) is capturing the attention of the entire spectrum of possible consumers - is he a bad boy player just dipping his wick wherever he can, or does he fall on the other end of the spectrum as a romantic but cool "husband material" dude? Who knows. Remember a few (years?) ago when I posted that montage of hot guys in cologne adverts? That's what they all played at; the protagonist is all things to everyone and implies you can be whomever you want to be by wearing this cologne. Its a fundamental of marketing; mass appeal. And I think Rob gives us just enough of this and just enough of that to capture the point perfectly. IMO anyway.
But whatever the case may be - yes, the guys is indeed freakin hot!! :D

all good points. I guess i was looking for what I wanted to see... which in the end...is ron.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:24 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:And I'm going to through in my #365 DoR-Pensive Look and make Kel happy by posting DiorRob in the beige coat.

aww, thanks! :D I really like the part where he's running across the rooftop of that beach house too 8-) Roof-Top Rob :P
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby amynkansas » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:11 pm

amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby amynkansas » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:10 pm

saw this on pinterest. reminded me of my tea loving flatmates!!

amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby amynkansas » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:15 pm

I'm finding all these dairy puns a little cheesy.
I would prefer something more cultured.

yes, this is some random shit from amy
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Helllooooooooooo!

Oh my lord, I've pretty much been out of the house since last Tuesday only to be out of the house again all this week. Fingers crossed I don't have Jury Duty Wednesday and can come play! Trying to watch these .gifs from my phone (which doesn't work) was the worst kind of torture this weekend. I am totally ded.

Ron, this was an excellent business decision. But now you'll just have more women after your junk.

Update in the life of KK: Plaidley in in fact a Plaidley and not a Copstache. So that's, you know, overwhelming. :shock:
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Quick drive by.

#365 DoR ~First pic you saw today.

Darn it's too big-oh well, you get the gist. Just right click and save to see the hotness.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby absolutelyvlc » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:37 am

amynkansas wrote:I'm finding all these dairy puns a little cheesy.
I would prefer something more cultured.

yes, this is some random shit from amy

I love a good pun. Though I do tend to milk them for all they're worth, and it typically becomes an udder disaster.

In other news.....
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby BrooklynBabe » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:15 am

Kay Kay wrote:Helllooooooooo

Update in the life of KK: Plaidley in in fact a Plaidley and not a Copstache. So that's, you know, overwhelming. :shock:

Does this mean what I think it means or am I just clueless here?
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:18 am

#365 DoR ~ Candid 2013

This day warmed my heart. A candid of Rob at the Children's Hospital LA doing an arts and craft project with the kids. He genuinely looks like he is having a blast. What a good soul.

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:25 am

absolutelyvlc wrote:In other news.....

NSFW

Personally, this guy does nothing for me (shocking I know, I have Rob blinders on.)
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:56 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:

I'm having a girl! Is that what you thought it meant?
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:

NSFW

Personally, this guy does nothing for me (shocking I know, I have Rob blinders on.)

Aieeeeee! I think he's good looking in a white trash sorta way but i agree, he does nothing for me. I'm so glad it isn't hcav because i might have had to go to a secret showing by myself to see him. Dodged a shitty literary/cinematic bullet there.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby BrooklynBabe » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Kay Kay wrote:
BrooklynBabe wrote:

I'm having a girl! Is that what you thought it meant?

That's what I thought but I didn't want to assume-sometimes I'm slow on the uptake

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited for you.
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby amynkansas » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:36 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:So excited for you.[/color]

you can shake a stick around these parts (TWSS) without hitting a pregnant chick.
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby lori_seals » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Kay Kay wrote:
BrooklynBabe wrote:

NSFW

Aieeeeee! I think he's good looking in a white trash sorta way but i agree, he does nothing for me. I'm so glad it isn't hcav because i might have had to go to a secret showing by myself to see him. Dodged a shitty literary/cinematic bullet there.

Huh. I don't know who this guy is. but at first I thought it was Brad Pitt. :?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Alexandra » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:29 pm

lori_seals wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:
BrooklynBabe wrote:[quote="absolutelyvlc"
In other news.....

NSFW

Huh. I don't know who this guy is. but at first I thought it was Brad Pitt. :?[/quote]

I didn't recognize either his face or his name when it was announced that he's playing Christian Gray. I don't know what he's been in, and I wasn't interested enough to google to find out. And in that pic above, he looks like Brad Pitt to me, as well.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:43 pm

It is not yet 3 pm here and I am about to fall asleep on my keyboard. We had a busy weekend at my house -family visiting and a birthday party for my middle daughter (she turns 10 on Monday). I am still exhausted. And today is the first day of school. My youngest started Kindergarten today. He was very very excited. He woke up at 445 am. :shock: I convinced him to go back to his room. He then came back to my room at 530 am to report that his stomach was growling at him. :roll: :roll: I had him lay down with us. At 6 Mr. A got up at his usual time, and the little guy jumped out of bed exclaiming: DADDY IS GOING TO MAKE ME SOME SCRAMBLED EGGS!!!!!

And getting my 8th grader off to school this morning involved more drama that usual. The school bus schedule changed by 25 minutes (she can actually get 25 more minutes of sleep!) but this info wasn't very widely known. A friend called last night at 8 see if we had the new schedule - we didn't. So she was up and ready in plenty of time today. Another friend didn't get the time change memo, so she decided to come over to our house at 6:35 am to see why the bus stop was empty. Once they finally went to the bus stop, we got a frantic call from oldest saying that she'd just lost a contact lens, could I please bring her a new left lens. Then she called to say that it was now 7:05, no school bus, and that a neighbor said the bus came 10 mintues ago. As I was leaving to pick her up and drive her there, she called yet again to say that another girl's dad would drive them to school. UGH. So much drama before 7:15 am. It turns out that the bus driver showed up at the usual - early - time, sat for 10 minutes and then started his route. That meant that he drove by every stop 10 mintues earlier that he was supposed to be there. Needless to say, the school had a huge traffic jam of irrate parents trying to get their kids to school when the bus was screwed up. I'm very glad that I don't work in that office today.

Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Where is everyone?
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby absolutelyvlc » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 pm

lori_seals wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:
BrooklynBabe wrote:Image

NSFW

Huh. I don't know who this guy is. but at first I thought it was Brad Pitt. :?

He cleans up pretty nicely IMO

And while he's no Cavill, he's got a bod I could probably bare looking at for 2 hours (provided the movie doesn't suck as bad as the "book" did. I shouldn't judge actually, since I couldn't force myself to read more than a chapter and a half)
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby Gianna » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:20 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:Personally, this guy does nothing for me (shocking I know, I have Rob blinders on.)

He does absofreakinglutely ZERO for me; Ron or no Ron. Just looks he needs a shower.
And not in a good way. :|
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Kay Kay wrote:Personally, this guy does nothing for me (shocking I know, I have Rob blinders on.)

Aieeeeee! I think he's good looking in a white trash sorta way but i agree, he does nothing for me. I'm so glad it isn't hcav because i might have had to go to a secret showing by myself to see him. Dodged a shitty literary/cinematic bullet there.[/quote]

I could kiss you right now.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:25 pm

absolutelyvlc wrote:He cleans up pretty nicely IMO

What the what? Hmm...that's not half bad.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats