Go to footer

Cuddle Up, Buttercup!

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Cuddle Up, Buttercup!

Postby LCneiny » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:14 am

lori_seals wrote:
mandaliz wrote:Stupid, disappointing false labor can eat a dick. I was totally having contractions at regular intervals from about 8pm until around 2am but then they slowed and stopped. GET OUT OF ME, BABY!

I swear, if the doctor doesn't tell me at my appointment this morning that there's been significant progress or make a plan to get her out in the next few days I will probably burst into ugly, sobbing tears.

Good luck!

Ugh, false contractions, what a tease!! Good luck today!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby LCneiny » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:15 am

amynkansas wrote:
LCneiny wrote:Can I have some positive vibes please?? Mr LC interviewed for a new job and we are really really hoping he gets it. His current job is stressing him to the max, he's soooo unhappy and unable to take any vacation to get a break. He just gets shit on day after day and gets no support from people that are supposed to help him. Tonight he didn't come home until 8 pm :( he needs this position! If you have any extra positivity to share, please send our way :)

when I looked up pictures of "good luck" this showed up. So.....yeah.

Thanks! That's an interesting one.....
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby Alexandra » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:19 am

LCneiny wrote:Can I have some positive vibes please?? Mr LC interviewed for a new job and we are really really hoping he gets it. His current job is stressing him to the max, he's soooo unhappy and unable to take any vacation to get a break. He just gets shit on day after day and gets no support from people that are supposed to help him. Tonight he didn't come home until 8 pm :( he needs this position! If you have any extra positivity to share, please send our way :)

Sending lots of positive thoughts to Mr. LC. Fingers crossed for a new job!
Last edited by Alexandra on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby absolutelyvlc » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:19 am

LC9er! You're here. Missed your face chicka! Was just thinkin of you the other day.

Good luck with Mr.LC and the job - positive vibes being sent in 3...2.....1 :D
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby JodieO » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:37 am

LC - Good luck on the job prospect!

Manda - False labor is just plain rude! Have you ever watched Malcolm in the Middle? You gotta show that baby who is boss!

I need you all to entertain me today. One of the managers has taken it upon himself to secretly start giving parts of my job away although he's been told to cut the shit. So now I'm at work and a good two hours of my job is already done. So I need to do my best to look busy and important at least until 3:30.

I also need y'all's addresses so I can mail you stuff. NICE stuff, not like hissing cockroaches or anything... PM me!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:08 am

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:23 am

JodieO wrote:LC - Good luck on the job prospect!

Manda - False labor is just plain rude! Have you ever watched Malcolm in the Middle? You gotta show that baby who is boss!

I need you all to entertain me today. One of the managers has taken it upon himself to secretly start giving parts of my job away although he's been told to cut the shit. So now I'm at work and a good two hours of my job is already done. So I need to do my best to look busy and important at least until 3:30.

I also need y'all's addresses so I can mail you stuff. NICE stuff, not like hissing cockroaches or anything... PM me!

I remember that Malcolm in the Middle. I tired to find it on youtube. no luck.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby mandaliz » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:47 am

Giant baby wants out but my cervix won't let her. DAMN YOU CERVIX! Still closed. Doctor says that based on her size and all the complications I've had it's probably be best to work on getting her out so I go back on Monday & if my cervix is still closed then I'll be admitted to the hospital Monday night, given meds to induce, then I'll deliver on Tuesday. The end is in sight! Only 4 more days unless my body starts cooperating and I go into labor before then! Hooray! GET OUT, BABY, GET OUT!
mandaliz
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:49 am

mandaliz wrote:Giant baby wants out but my cervix won't let her. DAMN YOU CERVIX! Still closed. Doctor says that based on her size and all the complications I've had it's probably be best to work on getting her out so I go back on Monday & if my cervix is still closed then I'll be admitted to the hospital Monday night, given meds to induce, then I'll deliver on Tuesday. The end is in sight! Only 4 more days unless my body starts cooperating and I go into labor before then! Hooray! GET OUT, BABY, GET OUT!

YAY!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:19 pm

mandaliz wrote:Giant baby wants out but my cervix won't let her. DAMN YOU CERVIX! Still closed. Doctor says that based on her size and all the complications I've had it's probably be best to work on getting her out so I go back on Monday & if my cervix is still closed then I'll be admitted to the hospital Monday night, given meds to induce, then I'll deliver on Tuesday. The end is in sight! Only 4 more days unless my body starts cooperating and I go into labor before then! Hooray! GET OUT, BABY, GET OUT!

Hurrah! For having a plan. Once I knew a date for when the kid would definitely be evicted I felt so much better. Just knowing, for me, made a big difference. Now you'll really have something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving. ;)
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:22 pm

JodieO wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love this
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Soooo.... What's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm going to try to get out early tomorrow to hit the bank, drop off some cat food to the food bank, then hopefully come home and clean up my filthy house. I really need to try to get into Marlowe's room to clean that up, but I fall apart every time I see his food bowl. Guinness keeps pushing her way in there (the door doesn't latch) and then comes out howling. I'm thinking maybe I should Febreeze his chair so it doesn't smell like him anymore, or if it's more comforting for her to go in and smell him. :?

Sunday is laundry & Catching Fire day. WOOT! The movie has been out for like 10 seconds and I'm already having to dodge spoilers. :evil:
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:47 pm

JodieO wrote:Soooo.... What's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm going to try to get out early tomorrow to hit the bank, drop off some cat food to the food bank, then hopefully come home and clean up my filthy house. I really need to try to get into Marlowe's room to clean that up, but I fall apart every time I see his food bowl. Guinness keeps pushing her way in there (the door doesn't latch) and then comes out howling. I'm thinking maybe I should Febreeze his chair so it doesn't smell like him anymore, or if it's more comforting for her to go in and smell him. :?

Sunday is laundry & Catching Fire day. WOOT! The movie has been out for like 10 seconds and I'm already having to dodge spoilers. :evil:

:( poor Guinness.

Ummm. I think I'm cleaning out the youngest's bedroom. I can barely get in there anymore. And that's the most exciting thing I have planned.

Is Catching Fire out on DVD yet? Please? How about now?
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby mandaliz » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:22 pm

My MIL is coming to visit us to help finish getting the house ready for the baby, especially since I can't get much housework done. I'm trying to let go of my anxiety of having her clean while I do a little here & there and rest up. I'm not looking forward to having her special brand of crazy here, especially since she's OCD about cleanliness. I don't want her to make me feel bad about my housekeeping abilities because I know I suck at it in the best of times & have been completely useless lately. I'm trying to silver lining this shit by just being happy that someone else is going to clean while I take naps & hide in my bedroom reading.
mandaliz
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby mandaliz » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Ewwww Mr M's mom texted him that semen can help induce labor & offered to bring a syringe this weekend. Can I start drinking yet (heavily, since I know that the half a glass of wine or so I'm allowed is not going to cut it)? GET OUT, BABY, GET OUT! Additionally, GET OUT, MIL, GET OUT!
mandaliz
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby lori_seals » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:49 pm

mandaliz wrote:Ewwww Mr M's mom texted him that semen can help induce labor & offered to bring a syringe this weekend. Can I start drinking yet (heavily, since I know that the half a glass of wine or so I'm allowed is not going to cut it)? GET OUT, BABY, GET OUT! Additionally, GET OUT, MIL, GET OUT!

What the FUCK?! wow. Just....wow.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:01 pm

mandaliz wrote:Ewwww Mr M's mom texted him that semen can help induce labor & offered to bring a syringe this weekend. Can I start drinking yet (heavily, since I know that the half a glass of wine or so I'm allowed is not going to cut it)? GET OUT, BABY, GET OUT! Additionally, GET OUT, MIL, GET OUT!

That is both the best and worst text ever.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:05 pm

I really need to clean the bathrooms. :cry: :cry: You know they are bad if I'm offended by their condition. And since we have absolutely nothing (NOTHING!!!!!!!) scheduled, I am planning on getting out the Christmas decorations. (I usually do that the day after Thanksgiving, but since we're going to be busy next weekend, I'm hoping to get a jump on it.)
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:06 pm

:o :o :o Oh dear. Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:12 pm

Discussion in our kitchen last night:

5 yr old: We had Thanksgiving dinner for lunch at school today. We had turkey with cheese on it and mashed potatoes with cheese on them and .....

10 yr old: What are you talking about? There was no cheese.

5 yr old: Oh yes there was. The potatoes and turkey and stuffing has cheese on top. It was sticky but good.

10 yr old: Oh God. He's insane. That was gravy.

5 yr old: It was YELLOW! Gravy isn't yellow. It was cheese.

10 yr old: Normal gravy isn't yellow. This was school gravy. It isn't normal.

:roll: Maybe I should pack their lunches????
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby lori_seals » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Alexandra wrote:

I really need to clean the bathrooms. :cry: :cry: You know they are bad if I'm offended by their condition. And since we have absolutely nothing (NOTHING!!!!!!!) scheduled, I am planning on getting out the Christmas decorations. (I usually do that the day after Thanksgiving, but since we're going to be busy next weekend, I'm hoping to get a jump on it.)

My youngest asked me Wednesday when we're going to put the tree up.

NEVER!!

lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby lori_seals » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:15 pm

Alexandra wrote:Discussion in our kitchen last night:

5 yr old: We had Thanksgiving dinner for lunch at school today. We had turkey with cheese on it and mashed potatoes with cheese on them and .....

5 yr old: Oh yes there was. The potatoes and turkey and stuffing has cheese on top. It was sticky but good.

:lol:
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:17 pm

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Alexandra wrote:Discussion in our kitchen last night:

Yes... when there is a dispute on what a food actually is you know there might be trouble.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Alexandra wrote:

:o :o :o Oh dear. Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.

what....wh....why gawd why would she say something like that...and offer a syringe.....?
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats