Go to footer

Cuddle Up, Buttercup!

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Cuddle Up, Buttercup!

Postby Alexandra » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:37 pm

amynkansas wrote:
Elsie_Tanner wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:

When are you going on leave?? I have a mental baby pool in my head of which of us will go into labor first. I want Plaidly of the KK's birthday to be Janurary 16th because I'm a superstitious asshole and decided that is the most lucky day. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: But I think you will go first. I'm putting your date as January 10th. Want to play? Winner gets nothing!

Just so you know Gianna and I both have our birthdays on January 16th, so Plaidly of the KKs would be one of the cool kids ;)

I am going to put in for Jan 9th....
I shot a baby today (yes, I know how that sounds) and the sono tech said she was having a girl. she had a boy. she was pissed. watch out.
#hiddenpenis

You can never really be sure it will be a girl from the sonogram pics. My best friend from college had a sonogram and she didn't want to know the sex. But her MIL was terminally ill and begged to know. So my friend agreed and her mother went along and she had the sono tech tell her the sex. She told no one but the terminally ill MIL. Secretly my friend's mom went out an bought tons of frilly pink things. Boy was she surprised when little James was born. :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:39 pm

JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:I am going to put in for Jan 9th....
I shot a baby today (yes, I know how that sounds) and the sono tech said she was having a girl. she had a boy. she was pissed. watch out.
#hiddenpenis

A boy?! Eeewwww... Send it back!

I think I speak for all mothers everywhere - HELL NO! YOU ARE NOT SENDING HIM BACK WHERE HE CAME FROM! I'll just deal with him.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:50 pm

It's been way too long since this happened:

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby LCneiny » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Alexandra wrote:
#hiddenpenis

You can never really be sure it will be a girl from the sonogram pics. My best friend from college had a sonogram and she didn't want to know the sex. But her MIL was terminally ill and begged to know. So my friend agreed and her mother went along and she had the sono tech tell her the sex. She told no one but the terminally ill MIL. Secretly my friend's mom went out an bought tons of frilly pink things. Boy was she surprised when little James was born. :lol:

Ugh I'm so nervous about this. I'm "carrying like a boy" and have started to slowly embrace the pink, so I don't know how I would feel if my daughter ends up coming out with a penis.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby LCneiny » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:43 pm

JodieO wrote:It's been way too long since this happened:

I have 2 weeks worth of episodes to watch! Need to catch up.
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby amynkansas » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:21 pm

LCneiny wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
#hiddenpenis

Ugh I'm so nervous about this. I'm "carrying like a boy" and have started to slowly embrace the pink, so I don't know how I would feel if my daughter ends up coming out with a penis.

I thought I was having a girl my entire first pregnancy (just my gut feeling) and ended up with a boy. Loved the boy....and still do. It will all work out fine. Healthy is the best baby!

....LC is you end up having a boy I will have a shirt embroidered with this on it for you

"Penises are sneaky...."
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby amynkansas » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:21 pm

I haven't been on twitter or FB...any news from Amanda?
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:39 pm

JodieO wrote:It's been way too long since this happened:

Yessssssssssss. I am, still, not at all bothered that they are brothers nor that I want them to kiss.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:41 pm

LCneiny wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
#hiddenpenis

I will be genuinely disappointed. I have a major upskirt crotch shot sonogram of Plaidly #3 (I still think you're going first, LC!) and there isn't much there. If my kids comes out with a penis, he is not blessed. Sorry dude.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:45 pm

amynkansas wrote:
LCneiny wrote:

I thought I was having a girl my entire first pregnancy (just my gut feeling) and ended up with a boy. Loved the boy....and still do. It will all work out fine. Healthy is the best baby!

....LC is you end up having a boy I will have a shirt embroidered with this on it for you

"Penises are sneaky...."

If you ever need to meet a quota for keychains, I want one with this saying on it. Surprise me with the picture. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:47 pm

LCneiny wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
#hiddenpenis

For some reason, I thought FOR SURE you were having a boy. My only explanation is residual multiple choice test training of: If you get three of the same in a row, one of them is wrong. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:43 am

George Takei's official, totally real perfume is named "Eau My"

#1 This is the best thing that has ever been made.
"Set Phasers to Stunning. George Takei's Eau My is a clean, refreshing fragrance for Men and Women. Subtle and charming, with top notes of mandarin zest, Italian bergamot and fresh ozone transitioning to night-blooming jasmine, white freesia petals and grated ginger. Sensual woods, crystalized amber, soft skin musk, and vetiver will delight you when dry."

#2 I can totally made this Twi related.

#3 How long until EL James tries to sue because she was working on a perfume of the same name that smelled like strawberry shampoo and semen?

Discuss.

http://io9.com/george-takeis-official-totally-real-perfume-is-named-1472166295
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby lori_seals » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:53 am

Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:
#hiddenpenis

I think I speak for all mothers everywhere - HELL NO! YOU ARE NOT SENDING HIM BACK WHERE HE CAME FROM! I'll just deal with him.

I was positive my first was a boy from day one. u/s confirmed. the second one? I had no clue. AND there was no cooperation at time of u/s. I was freaking out not knowing boy or girl. When he was born and the midwife said "IT'S A BOY!", I said.....

THANK GOD.

girls scare me.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby dancing_echoes » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:12 am

lori_seals wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I was positive my first was a boy from day one. u/s confirmed. the second one? I had no clue. AND there was no cooperation at time of u/s. I was freaking out not knowing boy or girl. When he was born and the midwife said "IT'S A BOY!", I said.....

THANK GOD.

girls scare me.

Boys are deffo WAY easier. Yes, they tend to be louder and more destructive, but after spending time with friends (one couple has 2 girls and the other couple has 2 boys) I've come to the conclusion that boys are easier.

That's my scientific opinion. ;)
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby JodieO » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:30 am

dancing_echoes wrote:Boys are deffo WAY easier. Yes, they tend to be louder and more destructive, but after spending time with friends (one couple has 2 girls and the other couple has 2 boys) I've come to the conclusion that boys are easier.

As an Auntie girls are way more fun to buy presents for. Boy toys are stupid.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby dancing_echoes » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:20 pm

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Boys are deffo WAY easier. Yes, they tend to be louder and more destructive, but after spending time with friends (one couple has 2 girls and the other couple has 2 boys) I've come to the conclusion that boys are easier.

I dunno, my friend's boys are young still, but they were having plenty of fun beating up my other friend's girls' Barbie dolls! They like girl's toys, they just play with them differently. :lol:
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby JodieO » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:29 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I dunno, my friend's boys are young still, but they were having plenty of fun beating up my other friend's girls' Barbie dolls! They like girl's toys, they just play with them differently. :lol:

Hee! I think I'd have gotten my ass kicked if I'd bought the boys dolls.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:04 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I have a niece. I loathe buying girl toys.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:13 pm

lori_seals wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:As an Auntie girls are way more fun to buy presents for. Boy toys are stupid.

I have a niece. I loathe buying girl toys.

Awwh, they are fun! Last year was the first year I had fun buying toys for the kids. I was only 11 when my niece was born, so I really didn't go out of my way to buy stuff for her, but as I got older and tried to buy things for the boys I'd be all "uhh... here's a toy car, I guess... " Last year I went apeshit for my nephew's daughters and bought all kinds of play princess jewelry and and little sparkly handbags, and make your own windchimes crafty things, and all kinds of girly crap. Baby Irresponsible got crayons. :?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:30 pm

JodieO wrote:
Awwh, they are fun! Last year was the first year I had fun buying toys for the kids. I was only 11 when my niece was born, so I really didn't go out of my way to buy stuff for her, but as I got older and tried to buy things for the boys I'd be all "uhh... here's a toy car, I guess... " Last year I went apeshit for my nephew's daughters and bought all kinds of play princess jewelry and and little sparkly handbags, and make your own windchimes crafty things, and all kinds of girly crap. Baby Irresponsible got crayons. :?

Trucks and cars and legos and lincoln logs and spy gear!!

I feel like I get my niece princess stuff all the time. :lol:
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:34 pm

lori_seals wrote:
JodieO wrote:

Hee! I'm sure some of it was the novelty of FINALLY getting to buy some girl stuff. And since they were 4 and 5 years old I could get all that dumb shit at the dollar store and they would still love it. So far Baby Irresponsible is too little for fun stuff like Legos. When he gets a little older I'll have a short window of fun toys to buy.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby lori_seals » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:19 pm

JodieO wrote:
lori_seals wrote:
JodieO wrote:

Hee! I'm sure some of it was the novelty of FINALLY getting to buy some girl stuff. And since they were 4 and 5 years old I could get all that dumb shit at the dollar store and they would still love it. So far Baby Irresponsible is too little for fun stuff like Legos. When he gets a little older I'll have a short window of fun toys to buy.

I really just hate buying gifts for anyone. Hence why I dislike Christmas.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby amynkansas » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:20 pm

lori_seals wrote:
I really just hate buying gifts for anyone. Hence why I dislike Christmas.

ME TOO!!!!
I am the worst gift giver....unless you like odd phrases on key chains.

amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby amynkansas » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:43 pm

now, this might get me in the Christmas spirit....

amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby amynkansas » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:06 pm

I feel so full...and fat.
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats