Go to footer

Happy NYE Thursday!

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Happy NYE Thursday!

Postby JodieO » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:15 pm

robsten4life wrote:
JodieO wrote:
robsten4life wrote:I just got my hair all prettied up while at home. It is currently a very pretty mahogany with some red highlights. I usually get the full dye and highlights at the salon when I go back to pgh (i love my hairdresser there) which is only about twice a year, then in the meantime I'll dye it myself and go to a salon up here to get it trimmed. Another reason I don't get it colored up here is because it essentially costs double the price to go to a salon in the city BOO!! and I'm not into spending $200 ever time I want my hair colored...

Found it! It's called Liquid Hair Studios http://www.liquidhairstudios.com/Home.html. Looking over the prices it costs more than what I pay here, but it's not horribly expensive for the city. I went there with my friends because The Dark Overlord gives them both totally hip and funky haircuts and I wanted one too. Instead he gave me this gorgeous haircut that made me look like a supermodel. It wasn't what I was looking for, but I got compliments on it left and right. Don't be frightened that the stylists are all a bit kooky, I was watching what they were all doing while I was there and they were doing seriously fantastic work.

Ooh thanks!! I'll have to check it out, I am definitely up for trying new places to get my hair cut. Any chance you know which one is the Dark Overlord?? It seems there are two guys there, Derek or Frank?

Whoops! I thought I'd mentioned that. Derek is The Dark Overlord.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby robsten4life » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:16 pm

Seems like I missed a lot of you so before I miss anymore of you

Happy New Year!!

I hope that you all have a fantastic new year's eve and I can't wait to spend another exciting year getting to know all of you even better and getting to know all the newbies :D :D

So here's to a happy and healthy New Year!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
robsten4life
Jackson's Riding Instructor

Postby robsten4life » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:18 pm

JodieO wrote:
robsten4life wrote:
JodieO wrote:Found it! It's called Liquid Hair Studios http://www.liquidhairstudios.com/Home.html. Looking over the prices it costs more than what I pay here, but it's not horribly expensive for the city. I went there with my friends because The Dark Overlord gives them both totally hip and funky haircuts and I wanted one too. Instead he gave me this gorgeous haircut that made me look like a supermodel. It wasn't what I was looking for, but I got compliments on it left and right. Don't be frightened that the stylists are all a bit kooky, I was watching what they were all doing while I was there and they were doing seriously fantastic work.

Ooh thanks!! I'll have to check it out, I am definitely up for trying new places to get my hair cut. Any chance you know which one is the Dark Overlord?? It seems there are two guys there, Derek or Frank?

Whoops! I thought I'd mentioned that. Derek is The Dark Overlord.

Teehee THANKS!! I'll save that one for the next time I need a cut!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
robsten4life
Jackson's Riding Instructor

Postby littleredfiat » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:51 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!!!
10 mins to go in Germany!
littleredfiat
Friend of The Tuck

Postby JodieO » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:54 pm

littleredfiat wrote:HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!!!
10 mins to go in Germany!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby robzanne » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:48 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELY OUSEMATES, EXCUSE THE SPELLING COS IM RATHER DEUNK, ITS 2AM HERE AND IVE JUSTGOT IN , THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF IS TO SPEAK TO U GUYS AND WISH U HAPPY NEW YEAR, I CANT WAIT OT SPEN 2010 ROBSESSING AND BREAKING EVERYTHING DOWN VF SYTLE!

IN A SOPPY MOMENT I TRULY AM THANKFULL FOR HOOKING UP WITH YOU OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS - IN PARTICULAR, BUT BY NO MEANS EXCLLUDING ANYONE ELSE - JENA, JODIE, RFL, GUITAR GIRL, U HAVE TRULY MADE ME FEEL AS IF ive FOUND MY PPLE" AN I TRULY HEART U FOR THIS, I FEEL NORMAL AND THAT DOWN TO U GUYS ON THIS FORUM... - I HAVE GOOD rRL friend but ive COME TO RELY N YOU GUYS RAISING A SMILE FOR ME MORE THAN U KNOW

I HAVE HAD A FAB NIGHT, I SENT WINTH MY BF, SHOPPING THIS AFTERNOON, DINNER AND DRINKING, WE WERE BREAKING DOWN VF STYLE NM AS THE CLOCKS CHIMED MIDNIGHT, WHAT MORE COULD I ASK 4 - I THEN WALKED HOME BY MYSELF, WHICH WAS V BRAVE BUT IT IS ONLY TE MIN WAY SO MY BF STAYED ON THE PHONE WHERE I RECOUNTED ECLIPSE, MY STYLE WITH THE SMUT - I PASSED A USED CAR DEALER AND FELT COMPELLED TO WRITE ON ONE OF THE FROSTD WNDSCREANS "SUZANE & THE GIRLS IN THE FLAT LOVE RPATTZ" I TOOK A PIC, ILL POST IT 2M LOL

I AM GOING TO BED AND CANT WAIT TO HEART UR FACES IN 2010

SUZANNE X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX HAPPY NEW YEAR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
robzanne
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 2009