Go to footer

Re-Vamping in Style ....

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Re-Vamping in Style ....

Postby obava » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:45 am

Muffi- Great job on your self-control! Keep up the good work!

BB- The findings of my stomach scope were normal. I feel kind of ripped off, plus I'm back at square one, $3000 poorer :cry: I was sorry to hear about your holiday. So glad your son is OK!

Abs- I say we start fresh and by "fresh" I mean old school ;) . Let's do a traditional, 7 points a day, wild card every week Challenge! Let's start after the New Year.

I still have not been able to go back to eating veggies :?

Batshit (my uber-crazy ex-boss) is now "volunteering" at my work. I have no fucking idea WHY my boss is allowing this. Wait, yes I do- he's a pussy. He told me he can't do anything about it because "we don't have a policy against it." :roll: I will once again be looking for a new job. I just can't fucking stand being around her and I can't fucking stand what a wimpy, lazy boss he is. :x

On that note, have a good day y'all! 8-)

xo O
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby Muffinmom » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Part of 2 of 4 (or 5?) for my root canal completed this morning. Oy! Thankfully my dentist is uber gentle, and ibuprofen works well.

Abs - YES he's HERE! Shall be posting a pic soon… My daughter's face was PRICELESS when I showed her that TR was back, wish I'd taken a picture! Image

Obava - eeck, sorry to hear the scan didn't yield answers, good luck with that! And stinkers on batshit returning to the picture. Image Good luck with the job hunt!

BB - gotta say I'm loving your obsession with Rob drinking water LOL! Image

Regarding the challenge - yea this is theoretically the last week though I think no one's really tracking points. I'm fine going back old style challenge, and I'm also open to other ideas (which I'm fresh out of…). What tittle shall that new thread have? Hmm?

Yesterday was an *almost* good day, I woke up at 2am with mega munchies. Oh well… aside from that I was pretty darn good. Let's see how today goes!
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby Muffinmom » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Must. Ignore. Free. Bagels. Image
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby LCneiny » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:29 pm

amynkansas wrote:this bitch "ran" the 5K in 48.12....nothing spectactular but....I did it anyway.
i asked my mom to join us this year for her first race ever. she finished in 56.43... She pretty much rocks!

here we are pre-race

Happy Thanksgiving to my US Mates. Happy Thursday to you Canadians, Brits and Francies.
I am very thankful for all of you.... even more than i am thankful for Ron...and that's saying a lot!!

yep, that's you guys...

i like that he calls in "a hobby" instead of "a creepy obession" ;)

WOOHOO AMY!! I know I'm almost a week late but this is still an awesome accomplishment - way to go!

And I love that gif. And Ron for saying it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby LCneiny » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Muffinmom wrote:Regarding the challenge - yea this is theoretically the last week though I think no one's really tracking points. I'm fine going back old style challenge, and I'm also open to other ideas (which I'm fresh out of…). What tittle shall that new thread have? Hmm?

I have to say I've been thinking of you all and the Challenge a lot lately, ever since friends stayed with us for a week over Thanksgiving and I gained 6 pounds :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: So I've been trying hard to get back on track with my diet but it's not easy at all. Plus I keep waffling about which plan I should follow - paleo? vegan? virgin diet (google it, I promise it's not what you think! :lol: ) And it's super difficult for me to get exercise in lately, so I'm trying NOT to make excuses and DO IT ANYWAY (where's Lisa anyway??).

So I want to make an effort to check in more often over this next month to keep me on track. Do we want to start a new thread until the new Challenge in January? It can be a boring name like "Healthy over the Holidays" or if you more creative types have another suggestion I'm all ears. Something about the month of December perhaps?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby amynkansas » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:36 pm

LCneiny wrote:
Muffinmom wrote:Regarding the challenge - yea this is theoretically the last week though I think no one's really tracking points. I'm fine going back old style challenge, and I'm also open to other ideas (which I'm fresh out of…). What tittle shall that new thread have? Hmm?

So I want to make an effort to check in more often over this next month to keep me on track. Do we want to start a new thread until the new Challenge in January? It can be a boring name like "Healthy over the Holidays" or if you more creative types have another suggestion I'm all ears. Something about the month of December perhaps?

Yes, I think we should have a mini thread just for the next 4 weeks, until the new challenge starts. Healthy over the holidays sounds like a great title. After my physical a couple days ago I REALLY need to get serious. I gained 5 pounds over thanksgiving. :( :(

I will be sticking around.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby Muffinmom » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Had a late start to my lunchtime workout due to phonecalls, then mtgs right after the workout, ended up eating a bunch of rice crackers for lunch instead of the food I brought. AND I'M STILL HUNGRY!!! Just don't feel like eating chx at 3:30pm. Image

"Healthy over the Holidays" sounds fine to me, let's go for it!

I need a smile...
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby absolutelyvlc » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:37 am

Yep, Healthy over the Holidays sounds good to me too. We can each just be as personally accountable as we want to be to one another, offer encouragement and keep each other on track and all that good stuff.

Yesterday I found myself with an almond Toblerone bar in my hands. I REEEEEEEEALLY thought I'd end up mawing down the entire thing. But I managed to exercise some decorum of self control and only ate 3 triangles. Small victories.

I think without the Challenge or Forum at all, that entire thing would've ended up devoured!!
So I am totally in - let's Do It Anyway in December!!
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby absolutelyvlc » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:40 am

Muffinmom wrote:I need a smile...

And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby Muffinmom » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:35 am

Oh Abs - Oh that picture!!! Image What a way to start my Friday, oooh la la! Image

absolutelyvlc wrote:Image

Congrats on surviving that toblerone! YOU GO GIRL!Image
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby amynkansas » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:11 pm

i am going to make the Healthy for Holidays Thread.... Please join us there!

Cullen will be sullen if you don't..

Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Biggest Loser