Go to footer

New Beginnings 2015 Let's get healthy

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: New Beginnings 2015 Let's get healthy

Postby amynkansas » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:39 am

JodieO wrote:Good! Season 3 can be emotionally rough and I waffled on whether or not I should warn you. Guess I'm too late!

If I ever get married I totally want that thing Mary wore in her hair. Even if she is a miserable C U Next Tuesday and I'd like to punch her in her skinny neck. #TeamEdith

Yes, there were some rough episodes that I was not expecting. Edith has not won me over yet. It's funny how the mean ones sometimes do nice things and the nice ones sometimes do terrible things. I think we will start season 4 next week. My DH will be gone for 5 days next week, which I don't like but it IS the perfect environment for binge watching.

What should our next TV series be? She has netflix. (it needs to be mom friendly)
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby absolutelyvlc » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:37 am

I haven't watched it yet, but my brother told me about this one and it looks mom friendly :) (and maybe cute)

And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby Muffinmom » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:28 am

I was talking with DH last week, and mentioned that I wanted to workout on weekends but never can do so because I’m the one that always wakes up Muffin on the weekends (to give him a break since he does it in the week), and since its my only chance to sleep in I can’t workout before waking her up.

He surprised me by offering to take care of the waking up, so I could work out!! Something about that really made me feel supported and inspired to try yet again.

So I have made a commitment to myself to
- work out at least 5 days a week
- eat 5 servings of vegetables a day
- decrease carbs
- only sweet allowed is one small chocolate square at night.

So far I’ve been keeping up with this. We’ll see… Also considering forcing myself to blog about this just to make me THINK about what I'm doing. Of course that requires creating and maintaining a blog...
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby amynkansas » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:47 pm

we have opened a new challenge thread....
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Biggest Loser