Go to footer

Resolutionary Challenge 2011

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Resolutionary Challenge 2011

Postby TwilightCat » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Hello ladies,

So I got my sexercise point in this morning! :D A half an hour of vigorous activity climbing around on my own personal jungle gym does my body good. ;)

I enjoyed all of your posts from yesterday!

Lisa - You go girl!!! You show that hill who's boss! :D

Claudia - I wanted to chime in on Black Swan. I scare really easily, too, but I actually didn't have trouble with Black Swan. There are definitely some suspenseful moments, and it gets really weird from about the middle of the film onwards, but there was never a point where I thought, "oh, crap, now I'm going to have nightmares." Natalie Portman was AMAZING, in an "oh my God, I'm going cry and break shit if she doesn't win the Oscar" sort of way. It's probably my favorite movie from this year (though that'll probably change when I see The King's Speech). Anyway, just my $0.02.

Ria - Hiya! It's great to meet you!

As for my biggest one? About six inches. Then again, even that ended up banging against my cervix, so I think 12.75" would probably eviscerate me. :D

Well, I'm off to get some lunch. Laters!

xo Cat
TwilightCat
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby obava » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Post 1 of 2:
I am sacrificing my “Get ready by 11” point in order to get caught up- I obvi didn’t take my own advice this week since I’ve got 3 pages to catch up on.

Courtney- Hi! Glad to see you back! I was wondering how you are doing. :)

Mimmsy- I’m so glad you are back, I feel like your mother- I wanna kiss you every chance I get! You know what, girl? This is the first time I’ve heard you refer to yourself as a “recovering bulimic” *swells with pride* :D Um, shark meat? :? You are trying to eat fish and you start with shark meat?? No, I’ve never had it but I would think you’d want to start off with some mild white fish or something awesome like salmon :P

Cdubs- Thanks for the sex ed- I guess I don’t know everything like I think I do hahaha :lol:

Robzanne- HOLLA! I’m thrilled you decided to join us- you are going to be an awesome addition to our fabulous line-up of ladies! Thanks for sharing about your struggles this week- the best and most useful thing about this challenge is being able to admit it (whatever “it” is) and get support from others.

Sam- PICS OF RING. That is all. Or were you joking about the ring? Were you? :cry:

Lisa- I am totally going to get an odometer for my bike, I just need to wait a while until my finances even out. Being unemployed for 7 months did a number on them. :x Yay for pulling yourself out of a binge-funk! You are so right-on about Claudia having a killer BS detector. And I feel honored that you were rubbing your boobs whilst thinking of me *blushes* :P I am going to say no to the century ride in June because 1) I would need to train for that fucker, and 2) Our winters here don’t end until June, so I probably wouldn’t be riding much before then. Maybe next summer, in August? Hmmmm, biggest cock I’ve ever had…I didn’t measure, maybe 9”?

CarrieCee- Girl, you better start eating your veggies and get used to it! You can only count the cabbage in the dim sum if you ate a total of 1 cup of cabbage. Which I doubt you did, since that would mean you’d have to have eaten like a wheelbarrow-full of dim sum :lol:

FME- Personally I don’t have a problem with all the water, but there was a discussion about that at the end of the last challenge…which is gone. I don’t remember exactly what was said, but I believe it was cdubs who (as usual) had great advice on that one.

Cat + Lisa- I am loving your new fake lesbian bestie relationship!

MariaCecilia & ria- Welcome! (You are two separate people, right?)

Cat- yay for riding your bike! Yay for yoga! And please tell us more about this Alexander technique. TRUTH => “Talking about chocolate is like talking about sex ... it just makes you jones for it more” Sometimes, things people say on here actually set me off- like Mimmsy talking about that big plate of French fries before Christmas or Manda tweeting about cupcakes.

Manda- Yay for your Body Combat class! Yay for knitting! Your enchilada story had me Lizzing. I feel for you, girl, I really do. :mrgreen: And thanks for the penis info- more sex ed! I am actually shocked that the average size for an adult male is 6 inches. I must have either had really good luck or was really good at picking men :D . That “thumb x 3 = penis” formula? Bullshit. There is NO FUCKING WAY Rob is 12” or anywhere close to that.

Gretchen- Yay for going to the gym with your DD! That whole “bottomless pit” feeling? That’s me this weekend :?
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby obava » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Post 2 of 2:
Reminder for all of us: “The United States Department of Agriculture sets a serving size for fruit or vegetables to be equal to about one-half cup. Greens like spinach and lettuce have a serving size equal to one full cup. One serving of sliced fruit is equal to one-half cup; however a single piece of fruit, such as an apple or an orange counts as one serving.” They also go on to say “active women [should eat] at least four servings of vegetables and three servings of fruit everyday” which I cannot imagine how one could eat that much F&V a day- it would have to be your fulltime job! I feel like I’m already packing it in with the amount I eat for this challenge :?
http://nutrition.about.com/od/fruitsandvegetables/f/servingfruit.htm

“First off a couple of announcements. New girls to the forum, there is an option on the post screen that you can check so you'll get notified when there's a new post.” I didn’t know this, either :?

My name is obava and I FLOVE chocolate. (“Hi obava!”). For Christmas, I received 5 boxes of Hershey’s Pot of Gold chocolates and 1 box of Ghirardelli chocolates. It is going to be VERY difficult for me not to eat them all very quickly. :? I was going to bring a box or two to work, until I realized that wasn’t going to solve anything, so I decided to only bring 1 (or maybe 2… :oops: ) pieces a day. That will help me not eat it all, right? RIGHT?!?

For Christmas presents for friends, I make a ton of candy, breads, and cookies. My fudge is particularly spectacular. When I was at the airport sending DD back, I was craving my fudge something fierce. I went back to the friend’s place I was staying at, and lo and behold, she had a chunk of my fudge in her fridge. It looked like she had hardly eaten any of it (it was probably a 4”x4” chunk). I ate a small piece, and OH MY EDWARD it was so good! So I ate another piece. Maybe my friend hadn’t eaten it because she doesn’t like fudge (crazy, I know, but some people are like that). Short story shorter, I ate the whole thing. :? And it was really good. :D I didn’t regret it at all. Until my friend came home. I confessed to her that I had eaten the whole thing of fudge and SHE FLIPPED OUT. She railed on me for probably an hour. She was so appalled, couldn’t believe I’d eaten the whole thing, really?!?, when that was the fudge I had made for HER, etc etc. I honestly didn’t know if my friend was serious, joking, joking but really serious, etc. :roll: At one point I thought she was going to cry. (She had been at the Broncos game and was pretty drunk, so I’m not sure if she even knew if she was serious or not). I kept apologizing and (unfortunately) telling her that I couldn’t help myself because the fudge was SO FUCKING GOOD :lol: , I told her I’d make her more, I’d make her a batch of fudge every month for 6 months, etc. Finally, she said, “No, it’s alright, I’m not mad.” I don’t know if she really wasn’t mad, or if she realized she was being kind of ridiculous, or what. Anyway, when I got back home, I made her a whole batch of fudge and made up a gift basket for her of the fudge, a bottle of wine, and a new DVD. ;)

One issue I am already having (and is one I’ve had all along, frankly) is that if I eat more than 2 small treats, I’m like “Fuck it! I already lost that point, might as well make it worth my while” and then I go hog wild and eat a ton of shit. Anyone have any ideas on how I can help myself not just give up if I blow the point? Besides getting rid of all my chocolate, I mean. :lol: And I live alone- I have no one to count on for help like Lisa has Mr. Seattle :cry:

My 8 year-old son is obsessed with this song/video, thanks to DD:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsgA5qxEy_Y&feature=related[/youtube]
And yes, it is disturbing to hear him singing “Gets me off!” but it's a good song!

OK Why didn't that YouTube link embed?
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby mandaliz » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:24 pm

obava wrote:My 8 year-old son is obsessed with this song/video, thanks to DD:
And yes, it is disturbing to hear him singing “Gets me off!” but it's a good song!

You need remove the "&feature=related" portion of the code.

mandaliz
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby mandaliz » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:31 pm

cdubs wrote:just had the awesomest crunk.

Kisses. :)

ria wrote:Hello!

Welcome!

TwilightCat wrote:So I got my sexercise point in this morning! :D A half an hour of vigorous activity climbing around on my own personal jungle gym does my body good. ;)

Yay for sex!

obava wrote:One issue I am already having (and is one I’ve had all along, frankly) is that if I eat more than 2 small treats, I’m like “Fuck it! I already lost that point, might as well make it worth my while” and then I go hog wild and eat a ton of shit. Anyone have any ideas on how I can help myself not just give up if I blow the point? Besides getting rid of all my chocolate, I mean. :lol: And I live alone- I have no one to count on for help like Lisa has Mr. Seattle :cry:

I can be that way too sometimes. What I will do sometimes make tea or brush my teeth or do something that keeps my hands busy (knit, jill off, etc) so that I don't eat. And sometimes I just give the fuck in and eat EVERYTHING. :) This get's it out of my system and I can get on with my life and back to my healthy choices.
mandaliz
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby MariaCecilia » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Okay, so this is my birthday, so actually I had 3 treats and no exercise today, because I was running home from church to prepare afternoon snacks for my entire family that was coming over to celebrate..so I guess I have to introduce myself now! ;)

I live far, far away, in northern Europe, where we have many quaint habits and traditions, which I won't get into right now. I majored in English lit originally, and am currently studying part time and working full time. I work for an NGO, mainly with tasks connected with teaching, travelling some, and sitting lots of hours out in front of the computer and in meetings.

I love Twilight, and have a tolerant, slightly condescending family that smile at, but doesn't share, my obsession, which is why I need LTT/LTR to know that I am "normal" and not the only woman in the world needing my fix. :oops:

I love books, music,theater, movies, sarcasm, romance, travelling and hiking. I have been on "the Rob diet" for a year and accomplished my goals, but, hey, we all need to be healthier and keep up the good work, so this inspired me to join you.

Looking forward to a new year, and hope that you are too!

OOOPS forgot a vamp power. If it's supposed to be an amplification of something you already have I'm afraid I would either turn out emo like Jasper, but more like a receiver than a transmitter of other's emotions. Or I would be super-analyzing everything, like a cross between Alice and Stephen Hawking, you know, seeing alternate universes in everything that happens "if she does that, then that will happen, and that will set off him and then he will.." :geek:
I would rather fly, be superfast or invisible at will. NOT hear other people's thoughts like Edward. That's just gross! :(
Last edited by MariaCecilia on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You' re on your honour, ´cause I' m a goner, and you haven't even begun.
So do me a favour, if I should waver: be my saviour and get us the gun..
So, don't work your stuff, because I've got troubles enough
No, don't pick on me, when one act of kindness could be - deathly...
MariaCecilia
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby MariaCecilia » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:56 pm

[quote="obava"]Post 2 of 2:
Reminder for all of us: “The United States Department of Agriculture sets a serving size for fruit or vegetables to be equal to about one-half cup. Greens like spinach and lettuce have a serving size equal to one full cup. One serving of sliced fruit is equal to one-half cup; however a single piece of fruit, such as an apple or an orange counts as one serving.” They also go on to say “active women [should eat] at least four servings of vegetables and three servings of fruit everyday” which I cannot imagine how one could eat that much F&V a day- it would have to be your fulltime job! I feel like I’m already packing it in with the amount I eat for this challenge :?
http://nutrition.about.com/od/fruitsandvegetables/f/servingfruit.htm

I remember vividly my mother teaching me that "fruit is candy". I still try to believe it... :lol:

My favourite man in the world just brought me a birthday marguerita - full of lime juice and probably lots of anti-oxidants, so that counts, right?? :roll:
You' re on your honour, ´cause I' m a goner, and you haven't even begun.
So do me a favour, if I should waver: be my saviour and get us the gun..
So, don't work your stuff, because I've got troubles enough
No, don't pick on me, when one act of kindness could be - deathly...
MariaCecilia
Phil's Baseball Coach

Postby found-my-edward » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:39 pm

I started this challenge realizing I wasn't going to get all of the points every day, so I set personal goals for myself to ease into it. Then I also have incentive to meet my personal goal even though I don't get the points for the day.

While we're on the peen topic, has anyone tried to re-create the sparkle peen? I had my husband convinced to let me "sparkle" it glitter powder, but then I decided that could be bad. I started imagining having to explain to my doctor at my next pap exam why I have residual glitter in there. I could hear me saying "Have you by any chance read Twilight? Are you familiar with the term sparkle peen?"
found-my-edward
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby SeattleLisa » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:52 pm

MariaCecilia wrote:Okay, so this is my birthday, so actually I had 3 treats and no exercise today, because I was running home from church to prepare afternoon snacks for my entire family that was coming over to celebrate..so I guess I have to introduce myself now! ;)

I live far, far away, in northern Europe, where we have many quaint habits and traditions, which I won't get into right now. I majored in English lit originally, and am currently studying part time and working full time. I work for an NGO, mainly with tasks connected with teaching, travelling some, and sitting lots of hours out in front of the computer and in meetings.

I love Twilight, and have a tolerant, slightly condescending family that smile at, but doesn't share, my obsession, which is why I need LTT/LTR to know that I am "normal" and not the only woman in the world needing my fix. :oops:

I love books, music,theater, movies, sarcasm, romance, travelling and hiking. I have been on "the Rob diet" for a year and accomplished my goals, but, hey, we all need to be healthier and keep up the good work, so this inspired me to join you.

Looking forward to a new year, and hope that you are too!

Happy Birthday, Maria and enjoy that margarita!
SeattleLisa
Twilosophy Major

Postby SeattleLisa » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:59 pm

found-my-edward wrote:I started this challenge realizing I wasn't going to get all of the points every day, so I set personal goals for myself to ease into it. Then I also have incentive to meet my personal goal even though I don't get the points for the day.

While we're on the peen topic, has anyone tried to re-create the sparkle peen? I had my husband convinced to let me "sparkle" it glitter powder, but then I decided that could be bad. I started imagining having to explain to my doctor at my next pap exam why I have residual glitter in there. I could hear me saying "Have you by any chance read Twilight? Are you familiar with the term sparkle peen?"

That's what's so great about this Challenge. Do as little or as much as you like and babystep your way into better habits.

Uh yeah, glitter on Hubby's peen sounds like a REALLY bad idea. I would NOT want glitter way up in my bidness for God knows how long after that. :o

SAM- Will you please photoshop a sparkly peen for us? I don't think I've ever seen one online except for the sparkly peen dildo.
SeattleLisa
Twilosophy Major

Postby CarrieCee » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:15 pm

mandaliz wrote:Dear fellow gym go-ers with me in class this morning,

I want to apologize. I know I was already looking a bit sketchy since I rolled up into class with my eye make up a smeary from passing out before washing it off last night. That's not what I'm apologizing for. I rolled my ass out of bed after having copious amounts of wine last night & dragged my ass to the gym for an 8:15 am class. I deserve a damn medal for that shit, smeary Ke$ha make-up or not! What I am apologizing for is that aroma you smelled. I'm sorry. We had enchiladas for dinner last night. Next time I'll take some Gas-X before I come to class so as not to be farting all up in your personal space. Just so you know I was suffering through it too.

Again, I'm sorry.

Love, Amanda

LOL!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: This has made my morning!
CarrieCee
Bouffant Brusher

Postby CarrieCee » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 pm

found-my-edward wrote:While we're on the peen topic, has anyone tried to re-create the sparkle peen? I had my husband convinced to let me "sparkle" it glitter powder, but then I decided that could be bad. I started imagining having to explain to my doctor at my next pap exam why I have residual glitter in there. I could hear me saying "Have you by any chance read Twilight? Are you familiar with the term sparkle peen?"

Bahahahaha!!! I think you shoudl do it anyway!!
CarrieCee
Bouffant Brusher

Postby CarrieCee » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:27 pm

obava wrote:Post 1 of 2:

CarrieCee- Girl, you better start eating your veggies and get used to it! You can only count the cabbage in the dim sum if you ate a total of 1 cup of cabbage. Which I doubt you did, since that would mean you’d have to have eaten like a wheelbarrow-full of dim sum :lol:

:( :(
Does slivers of mushroom on a pizza count as veggies???
CarrieCee
Bouffant Brusher

Postby CarrieCee » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:32 pm

This is the BEST part of that movie. Possibly the BEST song of all time.
CarrieCee
Bouffant Brusher

Postby obava » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:51 pm

mandaliz wrote:
obava wrote:My 8 year-old son is obsessed with this song/video, thanks to DD:

You need remove the "&feature=related" portion of the code.

THX BB!!!
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby SeattleLisa » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

hello, Lovelies, Having a good weekend? Mine has been pretty good. Still keeping the binge monster at bay, which feels awesome. I just watched the "jump to (on) Edward" feature on my DVD for the first time. Jeez that movie is bad. I don't know if I can show it to brother-in-law & sister-in-law without risk of being thrown out of their house. sigh.

Ran on my mini-tramp this morning which is so much fun. Which brings me to Amy- Why haven't you been exercising? Run Girl, run! I'm envious but happy that you and Mr. Kansas will be running a Valentine's 5k. How cute! Will you be in lingerie and he'll be chasing you? Or will he be covered in chocolate and you'll be chasing him?

CC: Yes those mushrooms count if you're eating a half a cup of them. ;) (Wait, how many pieces of pizza do you have to eat to get 1/2 a cup of mushrooms?) The easiest way for me to get lots of veggie in at one time is to make a big green salad and throw in whatever leftover cooked veggies happen to be in the fridge. Today's salad included iceberg lettuce (a holdover from childhood, it's almost like comfort food), 1 tomato, 1/2 small avocado, broccoli, asparagus and green beans. First, I guess I should ask, do you even like salads?

Gina- Sorry but that kind of sounds like a shitty friend. Did she have to try and humiliate you for an hour? Was she insane or just drunk? (I'm in a slightly cranky mood right now, can you tell?)
~~ Yeah, those 2 treats can be challenging and Hubby helping me makes it easier. This works for me and may for you. First, I make sure it is the last thing I eat at night because if I eat sugar too early in the day, it flips the craving switch. I then "close the kitchen" (lights off and don't go back in) and brush my teeth. Second, how about this? Put a couple days at a time of pre-measured treats in a container out of sight. At the top of the container write a note to yourself, from your Current Healthy Self etc. etc. to your Future Unhealthier Self who wants to eat it all at one serving. Tell her WHY she's only getting 2 small treats at a time. Be creative. Remember, this is all a mind game. I used to go across the street to the little grocery store and buy a pint of Ben and Jerry's about 5 nights a week. I can still do that, I can also easily find the candy Hubby hides. But I don't want to do that 'cuz I'm sick of being unhealthy, XXL and I WANT TO BE A RUNNER. You somehow must psych yourself out, see it as loving yourself and that you MUST have only 2 pre-measured treats per night and that's it. WARNING: FOOD PORN AHEAD! I told this to Hubby last night. Nothing tastes better to me than 2 Lindor truffles. Not even the whole bag, not a pint of ice cream. I am mindful when I let those truffle balls melt on my tongue, my eyes rolling back due to the luscious orgasmic flavor. I eat them slowly, appreciate them and congratulate myself for having another binge-free, healthy day. Shoving too much food quickly down my throat during a binge is emotional torture. Savoring small amounts is heavenly. Remember, you' re not dieting. You can have a little chocolate every single day. Does any of that help? I also agree with Amanda- go get busy by taking care of yourself in other ways that don't involve food- like jilling off. :D

Claudia- I agree with Cat about Black Swan. The movie isn't scary, it's more a thriller rather than a horror movie. Natalie Portman is sooooooooooooooooo good!

Cat- Yes, go see the King's Speech! Have you seen the Social Network? I thought it was good but not great. I'm not getting why there's so much Oscar buzz. Hubby loved it but he's a techie and I'm not. Did you love it?

Ria- Nice to meet you! I remember seeing pics of you with Ms. Claudia when you two had dinner. I can't remember if you were one of the girls who stalked/met Rob during his road trip with TomStu?

Mimmsy- Are you lurking? How are you doing? When we don't hear from you very often I start to get worried. How's therapy going? Taking care of yourself?

Week One is just about over. Remember Goddesses, eat your breakfast tomorrow and report back!
SeattleLisa
Twilosophy Major

Postby cdubs » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Business first: Wild card for next week is eating breakfast everymorning. Also, there are some people whose email address I don't have and therefore don't have access to the spreadsheet.

Ok, that is all

LISA - yay!!! for kicking that hill's ass! You are a rockstar! Keep up the bike bragging

TwilightCat wrote:Claudia - I wanted to chime in on Black Swan. I scare really easily, too, but I actually didn't have trouble with Black Swan. There are definitely some suspenseful moments, and it gets really weird from about the middle of the film onwards, but there was never a point where I thought, "oh, crap, now I'm going to have nightmares." Natalie Portman was AMAZING, in an "oh my God, I'm going cry and break shit if she doesn't win the Oscar" sort of way. It's probably my favorite movie from this year (though that'll probably change when I see The King's Speech). Anyway, just my $0.02.

Please do chime in! thanks for the review. maybe ill give it a shot, it really does look intriguing. Just to give you an idea of what a pussy I am, Scream is probably the scariest movie I can handle. And something like Requiem for a Dream, eventhough is not "scary" scary totally freaks me out. I've never been able to watch either one of those movies again

GINA, thank you for that very informative bit about fruits and vegetables, I did not know that. and, if you don't have that box checked that emails you when there's a new post, then how do you know to stop by? do you just make of a point of logging in like once a day or something?

that story about your friend and the fudge is super weird...are you close enough with your friend that I should refrain myself from calling her a weirdo? It sounds like she had a major breakdown over it. I'm glad you sent her some more and a bottle of wine, maybe know she'll feel bad for behaving so irrationally towards you.

Happy Birthday MariaCecilia!! And what pray tell is the Rob Diet and what would your vampire power be?

found-my-edward wrote:I started imagining having to explain to my doctor at my next pap exam why I have residual glitter in there. I could hear me saying "Have you by any chance read Twilight? Are you familiar with the term sparkle peen?"

Yup, that would certainly be a converstation I would try to avoid

CC, I keep a bottle of V8 fusion in the fridge for times when I don't get around to eating my fruits & vegetables. The "light" one has few calories and is really yummy, I like the acai pomegranite one. Sometimes i also put whatever liquor i find in my house in it

I did not have any exersice bragging this week, BUT, I had a totally food bragging day yesterday. Our neighbors and husband decided to go have chineese buffet for dinner even though they all know how much buffets derail me. I agreed because i figured i could find veggies and something kind of healthy. They wanted to try a new place. When we got there it wasn't even a buffet so then they were like "lets go to golden corral" which I don't know if you all have one of those where you live but they are the mother of all evil buffets, they have EVERYTHING. And I about wanted to punch them all because everytime we go i come out of there literally rolling off the sidewalk. but we went and I ate 1 large plate of salad with a vinaigrette dressing, then a little bit of meat and cheesy potatoes and for dessert, one small slice of cake and a dollop of icecream.

And it felt SO good that I was able to conquer the buffet!
cdubs
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby amynkansas » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:44 pm

i don't think i have any good peen stories to brag about. once this guy had a real skinny one but it worked out just fine :D
i am having that 'more than 2 small snacks so go big or go home" thing going on too. I need to get serious about this and make sure the first snack doesn't happen at 8:45am. That is my first clue that it will be a low points day :)

I have a reason (excuse) of why i haven't been exercising. Trouble with my health insurance has denied a med that I usually take and the red tape and faxes and calls to get it straightened out is taking longer than I had hoped. I have been a month without my ADD meds... which in turns makes it hard to remember to take my depression meds...which throws many things off like my sleep schedule and personal well being.
Plus, my husband is usually a great influence on me and he had a week from hell (job wise) that seems to be getting worse and is not making healthy choices and like a sheep, I have been drowning my sorrows in food and napping and Miller Lite.

Does anyone else still have their Christmas tree still up or is that just me...?
Last edited by amynkansas on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby amynkansas » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:49 pm

for the love of all that is sparkly...i am finally something different than fake lesbo (not that I didn't enjoy my MONTHS of being curious with you all)
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby CarrieCee » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:47 am

SeattleLisa wrote:hello, Lovelies, Having a good weekend? Mine has been pretty good. Still keeping the binge monster at bay, which feels awesome. I just watched the "jump to (on) Edward" feature on my DVD for the first time. Jeez that movie is bad. I don't know if I can show it to brother-in-law & sister-in-law without risk of being thrown out of their house. sigh.

CC: Yes those mushrooms count if you're eating a half a cup of them. ;) (Wait, how many pieces of pizza do you have to eat to get 1/2 a cup of mushrooms?) The easiest way for me to get lots of veggie in at one time is to make a big green salad and throw in whatever leftover cooked veggies happen to be in the fridge. Today's salad included iceberg lettuce (a holdover from childhood, it's almost like comfort food), 1 tomato, 1/2 small avocado, broccoli, asparagus and green beans. First, I guess I should ask, do you even like salads?

Week One is just about over. Remember Goddesses, eat your breakfast tomorrow and report back!

That salad sounds super yum. I think I'd swap the green beans for snow peas though. Beans and me don't get along. I ♥♥♥ salad, but I realllllly ♥♥♥ salad dressing, which probably explains the extra roll around my middle these days. Oops.
I haven't used the "jump to" feature yet. It just jumps the dvd to all the scenes Edward is in, yeah?
I can't believe I have only watched Eclipse once since I got it on dvd. That's like a record for me. I have seen Twilight countless times, I even watched it on Friday night for old time's sake.
CarrieCee
Bouffant Brusher

Postby Samalia » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:51 am

things i'm going to do as soon as the world's longest spyware/virus scan is completed:
a) take a picture of mah ring
b) bday robporn for our birthday girrrl (even though at this pace it might be a belated robporn)
c) update my points (and ho ho hooooo i've been good!)
d) upload some cool family xmas photos
e) glitter photoshop a penis unless whoever in my twitter timeline reposts the link (one exists!)

love you all! pray for lappy!
Viva Denim! (Oh Twittah!)
ImageImageImageImage
Samalia
Renee's Cooking Instructor

Postby CarrieCee » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:55 am

amynkansas wrote:i don't think i have any good peen stories to brag about. once this guy had a real skinny one but it worked out just fine :D
i am having that 'more than 2 small snacks so go big or go home" thing going on too. I need to get serious about this and make sure the first snack doesn't happen at 8:45am. That is my first clue that it will be a low points day :)

I have a reason (excuse) of why i haven't been exercising. Trouble with my health insurance has denied a med that I usually take and the red tape and faxes and calls to get it straightened out is taking longer than I had hoped. I have been a month without my ADD meds... which in turns makes it hard to remember to take my depression meds...which throws many things off like my sleep schedule and personal well being.
Plus, my husband is usually a great influence on me and he had a week from hell (job wise) that seems to be getting worse and is not making healthy choices and like a sheep, I have been drowning my sorrows in food and napping and Miller Lite.

Does anyone else still have their Christmas tree still up or is that just me...?

Nope, I still have mine. I was going to take it down yesterday but never ended up summoning the energy. Do you think there is someone we can hire to take them down for us??
CarrieCee
Bouffant Brusher

Postby cedvanhalen » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:10 am

amynkansas wrote:Does anyone else still have their Christmas tree still up or is that just me...?

Nope. Still have mine up too. I was hoping to take it down tonight, but then I got too lazy. I should probably take it down soon though. Cause even by our church calendar, Christmas season is over.

I don't really have anything to report. I feel like I've been lurking in here for a while. Um, I've been drinking lots of water. And not snacking. Basically I really need to get myself up out of bed and exercise and be ready by 11. I hate getting up in the morning. Sooooooo since this week is breakfast week, I'm going to try to get up and eat breakfast and be ready everyday.

Also, remember how I always have too many projects going on at one time?? Well, I do. I made a list today of what all I have started. There are 9 things on that list. Therefore, I'm not allowed to start anything else until I finish some things on this list.

Ok, if I'm going to be finishing up some things on that list I should probably go and knit some. Laters!
ImageImageImageImage
Because Silly Face Rob= Best Rob.
cedvanhalen
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby cedvanhalen » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:15 am

CarrieCee wrote:
SeattleLisa wrote:hello, Lovelies, Having a good weekend? Mine has been pretty good. Still keeping the binge monster at bay, which feels awesome. I just watched the "jump to (on) Edward" feature on my DVD for the first time. Jeez that movie is bad. I don't know if I can show it to brother-in-law & sister-in-law without risk of being thrown out of their house. sigh.

That salad sounds super yum. I think I'd swap the green beans for snow peas though. Beans and me don't get along. I ♥♥♥ salad, but I realllllly ♥♥♥ salad dressing, which probably explains the extra roll around my middle these days. Oops.
I haven't used the "jump to" feature yet. It just jumps the dvd to all the scenes Edward is in, yeah?
I can't believe I have only watched Eclipse once since I got it on dvd. That's like a record for me. I have seen Twilight countless times, I even watched it on Friday night for old time's sake.

I watched the "jump to Edward" thingy too. And laughed the entire time cause I couldn't believe someone came up with that idea.
I haven't actually watched Eclipse that much either. I think I actually watched it only once. I don't know why though...
ImageImageImageImage
cedvanhalen
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby cedvanhalen » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:22 am

amynkansas wrote:for the love of all that is sparkly...i am finally something different than fake lesbo (not that I didn't enjoy my MONTHS of being curious with you all)

Yay!! Now, when do I get to stop being enthusiastic for berry cobbler??

Ok, I'm seriously going to stop spamming up the thread now.

Happy Week 2!
ImageImageImageImage
cedvanhalen
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Biggest Loser