- I LOVE reading about your Bike Bragging! Good for you for pushing it! I wish I could have a bike trainer now but a) the building owner has expressly forbidden me from keeping my bike in my apt- long story and b) there really isn't enough room here. Hubby and I currently live in a tiny apt with plans to move into his house out of state, eventually. *That's* when I'll have one. For now, it's deal with the cold/rain/wind or not. Instead I've been running on my mini-trampoline for the past 2 days and loving it. I just imagine I'm jogging along with all my Running H00rs here and I can just watch the rain hit the windows, instead of watching it hit me.
~~ The ff I'm reading right now was rec'd by Lola but she's not the author. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5914339/1/A ... _Universes
It's very well written and the premise is intriguing. I dare you to try it! Thankfully it's completed and short, only 19 chapters. I've almost finished it.
~~Let's plan a Century Ride this summer! The hardest part for me will be shaking Hubby out of the sheets at an early hour and getting out there. I'm embarrassed to admit this. I STILL don't know how to change a flat. I want him along on my Century for that purpose (although I should learn before then) and because I always cycle faster when he goes along. Are you in? Want to cycle a century "with me" in June? How about you Gina
Are you in, too?
~~Thank you for the link to THW! yay!Maria
- Welcome! Check in when you can, we're glad you're here. Amanda
- Oh dear! I got a big 'ol laugh from your post this morning! I would so love to meet you, but certainly not under those circumstances!
Can I just say I VERY proud I am of you for getting up and going to the gym today? Good job! Gold star for you! (and here's the Gas-x)Sam
- "Xavier Girls are Ugly" tee shirt! Courtney
- yum! That dinner sounded delish.Claudia
- Don't make me fly there and shove a thermometer in one of your orifices! Take care of yourself and do NOT allow this to get worse and see a doctor if you need to, k? Promise?
~~I took your advice and watched the commentaries back to back. I finally fell in love with both SM and Kristen. I fell a little out of love with Rob (he's SUCH a little boy) and a little more in love with him simultaneously. (I loved his humor, honesty and trying on all those accents!) I loved how Kristen kept defending Bella and the story, something I didn't expect from her. Or that was just good acting. And SM? She sure is funny! She and Wyck made a good team.
~~My one HR monitor is bike only and my 2nd one is only ok. The brand is imPulse, it's a watch only, and I have to press 2 fingers on it to make it work. Not so fun when I'm trying to run on the trampoline or while swimming. I recommend you invest a little and buy one that has the chest strap AND the watch.
~~downWard. heehee That gave me a giggle.Gretchen
- How can you be sick of rated M ff? I was a little sad that the fic I'm reading wasn't graphic enough! ha! I remember a certain fic that you rec'd a while ago that was so graphic I wouldn't even read it. ?? My fave non-M fics are by Blondie and Giselle-x. I can't remember if you said you've read anything from them? Robz
- I feel like I'm at a 12 step meeting, "Just keeping coming back! It works!" Seriously, do what you can when you can and don't worry about the rest. Babysteps. We're here whenever you need us.
The lazy part of me wants to go out to eat tonight but I'm not going to do it. I'm going to make a big green salad with lots of veggies for dinner and completely, hedonistically enjoy 2 Lindor truffles for dessert. yum!
Have a good night and enjoy crunk!