Go to footer

RC11 Part Deux

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby LCneiny » Mon May 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Gianna wrote:This is a re-post from the daily thread, so if you have already seen it, I apologize!

Well...I survived. Its really too soon to comment on my day as I think I it is highly possible that I might cry just thinking about it. Maybe later. :|

But thanks to all who sent texts/tweets this morning! They did help...despite my somewhat undecided opinion on the day. ;)


Gia, I'm so sorry you had shit day. I hope tomorrow gets better!

SeattleLisa wrote:Elise- eek! Only 2 months! Is the wedding planning still going smoothly?


Planning is....going. Smoothly? I guess so. I've hit a wall, I still have so much to do but I just can't muster up the enthusiasm to do it. I'm so ready for this wedding stuff to be over so we can go back to being our normal selves and focus on our marriage & relationship, rather than the big party that only lasts one day. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to spending time with my nearest and dearest and for them to celebrate with us, but there's just so much to do and I'm overwhelmed.

However, I did have my surprise shower on Saturday and it was so.much.fun! I was completely shocked. My girls are amazing, they know me so well. It was such a great day :)

mandaliz wrote:
LCneiny wrote:I really don't know how you are surviving this - bravo girl. If I knew my man had a mother like this I would be really nervous about committing to him - I cannot deal with confrontation so therefore I would be a pussy and just avoid seeing her whenever possible. You, my dear, are a stronger woman than me.


Thanks, it really helps that we don't see her very often. And that I have booze and friends.


Booze is very, very good.

Two*Worlds*Collided wrote:GRRRR... I am soo :mrgreen: with envy right now. My DH sends me a text telling me that he lost 10lbs... yup 10lbs in ONE week. I'm really proud of him, really I am, but it makes me mad that he has been on a diet for one week and he loses weight. While I have been drinking tons of water, exercising and cutting back on what I eat for over a month and I see no results. What am I doing wrong??? :roll:

Sorry, rant over.


When it comes to weight loss, I truly believe men suck. It comes off waaay too easily for them.

obava wrote:First bike rides of the year! Right here, this lady! I did 10 miles on Saturday and 7 miles this morning and LOOOOOOOVED it- I am so effing glad the weather is nice enough and the greenbelt is open (for now- it will flood in a few weeks)! I want to go out early tomorrow for a good long ride, then come home and get ready and ride to work, but I'm scared to ride on the greenbelt that early- at 5am it's still pretty dark. I need me some hobo spray or something. But I'm still going to ride to work.


Yay for not gorging on sushi
although I wouldn't fault you for it
and for bike bragging days! I'm laughing thinking about you riding around on your bike with hobo spray at the ready :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
User avatar
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer
 
Posts: 2287
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:37 pm
Location: Philadelphia suburbs


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby Gianna » Tue May 10, 2011 6:43 am

Two*Worlds*Collided wrote:GRRRR... I am soo :mrgreen: with envy right now. My DH sends me a text telling me that he lost 10lbs... yup 10lbs in ONE week. I'm really proud of him, really I am, but it makes me mad that he has been on a diet for one week and he loses weight. While I have been drinking tons of water, exercising and cutting back on what I eat for over a month and I see no results. What am I doing wrong??? :roll:

Sorry, rant over.


You don't have a penis. Men can lose weight just by thinking about it and it drives me crazy. Hang in there - you are doing the right things and it will pay off!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9184
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby SeattleLisa » Tue May 10, 2011 11:38 am

obava wrote:First bike rides of the year! Right here, this lady! I did 10 miles on Saturday and 7 miles this morning and LOOOOOOOVED it- I am so effing glad the weather is nice enough and the greenbelt is open (for now- it will flood in a few weeks)! I want to go out early tomorrow for a good long ride, then come home and get ready and ride to work, but I'm scared to ride on the greenbelt that early- at 5am it's still pretty dark. I need me some hobo spray or something. But I'm still going to ride to work.


Go down to your local gun store, I *know* your state has to have many, and buy yourself a personal pepper spray container. (Charlie would approve of this.) I carry one in my back jersey pocket on every ride and it gives me confidence, even though I've never had to even take it out of my pocket. Also get yourself a good headlight for your bike. You'll be surprised how many serious cyclists are out there early in the mornings and hopefully that will make you feel better, too.

I'm so damn proud of you, Gina! :D
User avatar
SeattleLisa
Twilosophy Major
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 pm
Location: just east of Forks


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby SeattleLisa » Tue May 10, 2011 12:49 pm

For those of you having a hard time today, Rob wants you to know he's rooting for you.

Image
User avatar
SeattleLisa
Twilosophy Major
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:26 pm
Location: just east of Forks


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby amynkansas » Tue May 10, 2011 6:49 pm

I love RON and I love Graham Norton. Having them together is just too awesome!!
http://www.examiner.com/pop-media-in-na ... show-video
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3515
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby absolutelyvlc » Tue May 10, 2011 7:09 pm

amynkansas wrote:I love RON and I love Graham Norton. Having them together is just too awesome!!
http://www.examiner.com/pop-media-in-na ... show-video

"How much chocolate did she eat?" hahahaha.
<3 you for posting amy :D
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby mandaliz » Tue May 10, 2011 10:25 pm

I have nothing to actually say but since I am supposed to provide plaid...

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
mandaliz
Alice's stuntcar driver
 
Posts: 4183
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:33 am
Location: Virginia


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby amynkansas » Tue May 10, 2011 10:56 pm

mandaliz wrote:I have nothing to actually say but since I am supposed to provide plaid...
Image

I just want to smell his skin... (right after a shower, before he smokes)
Normal?
Image
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
User avatar
amynkansas
Copstache Lover
 
Posts: 3515
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Kansas


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby moaninmymouth » Wed May 11, 2011 6:32 am

Hello my dear losers!

Sorry I just disappeared like that. I’ve been meaning to come in and say that I won’t be around much from now on, but somehow I’ve managed to postpone it ad infinitum. Forgive me? :oops:
Thanks cdubs for e-mailing and asking about how I’ve been.

And this is how it is: I’m busy with work as usual and this past month has been particularly stressing. I also came to the conclusion that I’ll never ever finish uni in my usual go-to-work-and-then-get-drunk rhythm, so I’m trying to pull myself together and study a few hours daily after work. I’ve only begun with this yesterday – I’ll let you know how it goes :D

Hmm, what else? I’ve run the relay marathon – 9k in 50 minutes *proud* Even got a medal, which is not much of a deal – all participants got one. I will also start boxing in a few weeks – can’t wait for it!

Therapy is going very well – I’m seeing now what my real problems are, the ones I just swept under the rug all this time and I’m (sometimes egoistically) taking care of myself. It’s not all good, but will be :D

Guys, I’m starting to worry that I may have a drinking problem. :? No joke. It’s not that I wake up in the morning wishing for tequila, but I do get drunk every single weekend. And I drink a lot. Like A LOT a lot! I also have observed some very disconcerting hand shaking. I might wanna have that checked out ….

What’s new with you? How is Lisa? Is Manda still not fake grabbing Amy’s titties? How are Amy’s kids? Still running, cdubs, the creature ok? What’s up with Sam and the baby? How are your lady parts, Obava? :P
What’s new with ced, LC, Gianna, kelbel, abs? Hey, someone has a wedding coming up, right?
Who’s running, who’s biking, who’s getting some?

Also, please PPP-LLLEASE send me travelling Rob! I want my way with him too, you egoistical bitches!

I’m not going to make any promises about when I’ll be back – I’m going to try for twice a week, but who knows… Duude, I missed you guys! I mean it, even if I'm a lazy, disappearing bitch.

Lots of love!!!
Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.

it's twittah!
User avatar
moaninmymouth
Fake Lesbian
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: on the other side of the planet


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby absolutelyvlc » Wed May 11, 2011 7:56 am

amynkansas wrote:
mandaliz wrote:I have nothing to actually say but since I am supposed to provide plaid...
Image

I just want to smell his skin... (right after a shower, before he smokes)
Normal?

TOTALLY Normal!!
moaninmymouth wrote: Duude, I missed you guys!
We miss you too lady! :P
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby obava » Wed May 11, 2011 8:35 am

YAY Mimmsy! welcome back, girl- it's so nice to "see" you again :D !

moaninmymouth wrote:I will also start boxing in a few weeks – can’t wait for it!

Oooo I can't wait to hear all about it! How's dance class? How's dance class hottie boy? :P

moaninmymouth wrote:Therapy is going very well – I’m seeing now what my real problems are, the ones I just swept under the rug all this time and I’m (sometimes egoistically) taking care of myself. It’s not all good, but will be :D

Good for you- I'm glad you are still going and glad you are getting something out of it. I'm so proud of you!

moaninmymouth wrote:Guys, I’m starting to worry that I may have a drinking problem. :? No joke. It’s not that I wake up in the morning wishing for tequila, but I do get drunk every single weekend. And I drink a lot. Like A LOT a lot! I also have observed some very disconcerting hand shaking. I might wanna have that checked out ….

Thank God you are in therapy, so you can get help for this. The hand shaking is scary :cry: , honey buns! Are you smoking again (still) or did you manage to successfully slay that dragon? ;)

moaninmymouth wrote:How are your lady parts, Obava? :P

My lady parts are swell, Mimmsy, thanks for asking! :lol:

moaninmymouth wrote:Who’s running, who’s biking, who’s getting some?

I just started biking again this past weekend, and it felt SOOOO good! Congrats on running that race!

Please don't leave us again for that long :(

xo Oby
User avatar
obava
Twilosophy Major
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:43 am
Location: Rocky Mountains, USA


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby obava » Wed May 11, 2011 8:42 am

SeattleLisa wrote:Go down to your local gun store, I *know* your state has to have many, and buy yourself a personal pepper spray container. (Charlie would approve of this.) I carry one in my back jersey pocket on every ride and it gives me confidence, even though I've never had to even take it out of my pocket. Also get yourself a good headlight for your bike. You'll be surprised how many serious cyclists are out there early in the mornings and hopefully that will make you feel better, too.


I asked Ex#2 where I could get pepper spray and he said "Don't you want that taser gun I was going to get for you?" So typical of him to promise something and not actually follow through with it :x Not that I remembered his promise anyway, but still.... :lol: The thought of having a taser gun freaks me out- it also has electric prongs that you can jab them with if they are holding onto you (if they are holding on to you and you tase them, you'll get tased too). It sounds like a good idea, especially here where the wind blows so goddamn much- with pepper spray I'd prolly just end up spraying myself :? Let's see if I ever actually *get* this gun he's going to buy me :roll:

I have a headlight for my bike, but it's mostly so others can see me- it doesn't actually illuminate the road for me so I can see better.

I'm off to the new thread!
User avatar
obava
Twilosophy Major
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:43 am
Location: Rocky Mountains, USA


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby obava » Wed May 11, 2011 8:43 am

THIS. IS. FUCKHAWT.
Image
User avatar
obava
Twilosophy Major
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:43 am
Location: Rocky Mountains, USA


Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby cdubs » Wed May 11, 2011 8:55 am

hey ladies!
lets move on over to our new digs!
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5293&p=195115#p195115
User avatar
cdubs
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: TX

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Biggest Loser

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest