Go to footer

Breaking Dawn 2 Discussion - SPOILERS

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Breaking Dawn 2 Discussion - SPOILERS

Postby toooldforthis » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:41 pm

JodieO wrote:That being said I thought it was amusing when there was no audience reaction whatsoever to all the deaths. Dead silence. Until Seth was 'killed' and then there was some horrified muttering.

Speaking of deaths...was I the only one really creeped out by Jane throwing a 4 year old into a bonfire. :? Vampire child or not, I didn't need to see that.

And Jodie, my hair always sparkles at that moment. ;)
toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:53 pm

toooldforthis wrote:
JodieO wrote:That being said I thought it was amusing when there was no audience reaction whatsoever to all the deaths. Dead silence. Until Seth was 'killed' and then there was some horrified muttering.

Speaking of deaths...was I the only one really creeped out by Jane throwing a 4 year old into a bonfire. :? Vampire child or not, I didn't need to see that.

And Jodie, my hair always sparkles at that moment. ;)

It was disturbing, but I also thought that was one of the better parts of the movie. Not because I want to burn children, but because it wasn't just another 'everything wasn't all sunshine and rainbows and everything is going to turn out a-ok' SMeyer moment. It made them seem like more of a genuine threat than just some creepy old dudes.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:15 pm

BTW, did anyone else snarffle aloud when the Cullens were instructing Bella to blink every so often? If there's one person in the world who doesn't need help blinking...
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby toooldforthis » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:26 pm

JodieO wrote:BTW, did anyone else snarffle aloud when the Cullens were instructing Bella to blink every so often? If there's one person in the world who doesn't need help blinking...

Bhahahaha! Yes, I was definitely snickering at that. And the breathing part.

toooldforthis
Alice's stuntcar driver

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Other