Go to footer

RC11 Part Deux

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

RC11 Part Deux

Postby cdubs » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:22 pm

You'll earn points (10 points per day, total of 70 points per week) and it's an honor system, up to you to enter your point totals in the google spreadsheet by Sunday night.

If you want to be included, PM me and I will send you an invitation to the spreadsheet we'll be using. The challenge runs 12 weeks, from April 4 to June 26.

Why would you do this? other then it's cool and you want to be one of the cool kids? The person with the most points will get a prize.

Points are earned for the following activities:

1) Sleep 7 hrs/per night (Naps can take up the slack)
2) Drink 64 oz. water
3) Exercise at least 20 minutes (please use this as a guide (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fit ... sp?id=1032)
4) Be ready to present myself to the world by 11am
5) Eat 3 servings of fruit or 2 servings of vegetables (if you can do both, even better!)
6) Enjoy no more then two (2) small treats/per day
7) Take 20 minutes for yourself. Whether you watch TV, read ff, sit in a dark closet and rock. Just something for you, to you and about you. You decide.
8) Drink a glass of low fat or fat free milk (or whatever milk substitute you use) or a cup of decaffeinated tea (if you need to sweeten it have it be a natural sweetner)
9) Finish eating by 10 pm
10) Wild Card - this will change every week

Notes:
1. Because we need a day of rest, every week, you get 2 free points. Which you can use to substitute any one thing you needed a break from.
2. You will receive 3 sick days. On the sick days, you get your exercise and your be ready point for free
3. You will receive 3 vacation days. Use them for real vacations, staycations, your birthday or just because you feel like it. On these days you receive the full 10 points

Please remember that you're doing this for you. Cheating doesn't hurt anybody, but yourself. These are only minimum guidelines, if you can do better, do better!

Wild Cards
Week 1:(April 4 - April 10) Hello, I'm Edward Cullen, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself last week. You're Bella? NO? You're not Bella? Well then, introduce yourself. You don't like cold, wet things but you do like to read? Tell us what your favorite (published) book is & why you like it. You get all 7 points when you share this with us

Week 2: (April 11 - April 17) Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. We've all heard it and yet few of us do it. Let's start this right and commit ourselves to eating breakfast every morning this week. And then share with us what yummy breakfast you had. You get a wild card point for each day that you do this. No breakfast no point

Week 3: (April 18 - April 24) This week we celebrate Earth Day on 4/22, and the earth is green and according to Mr. Molina, green is good, so lets do sosmething green and help the earth this week. When you go grocery shopping use reusable bags, plant something, sort your recycling or responsibly recycle electronics or computers. You get all 7 points when you do at least 3 green things this week

Week 4: (April 25 - May 1) We all know that in order to lose weight we have to spend more calories than we consume, but yet we seldom stop to really do the math. Did you know that a measly tablespoon of peanut butter packs 70 calories? And who even uses 1 tablespoon? I use at least 3 on my toast! Lets do a little experiment this week and try to keep track to the best of our abilities of the calories we consume. Just to see and get an idea, see if there are any silly ones we could cut here & there. You don't really have share anything with us about what you discover unless you want to, this is just for you. You get 1 wild card point for every day you track your calories. Here are some places to help you get started:
http://www.nutrimirror.com/a1/Food-diar ... 7QodnCsOEg
http://www.my-calorie-counter.com/calorie_counter.asp
And my personal favorite http://www.sparkpeople.com/

Week 5:(May 2 - May 8) We all know how much we love hanging out in our little corner of the flat. But the name can be deceiving, this place is HUGE! It's got all kinds of cupboards and hidey holes, not to mention some of the most amazing people in the whole wide world. Let's go hang out in the daily thread this week and see what wonderful stuff is going on overthere. You get all 7 points if you post 3 times in the daily thread this week. As a bonus (sorry, no points for this, but it's good for you), instead of coming directly here, start from the board index page and check out all the different threads, there's something for everyone!

Week 6: (May 9 - May 15) Make your meals everyday this week. This is a great way to save calories (since we always eat more when we go out) but also money and it's a great opportunity to finally get to that can of whatever that's been in the back of the pantry for a couple of years. You get a wild card point for each day that you do this. If you eat out, order in, or hit the grocery store deli no point for you

Week 7: (May 16 - May 22) Try a new exercise this week. If you've been biking, run, if you’ve been running bike. Try a DVD at home, a new machine at the gym. Tell us what you thought. You only have to do this 1 time to get all 7 wild card points.

Week 8: (May 23 - May 29) This week, our Canadian friends celebrate Victoria day. And just like Victoria kept in touch with Laurent even though she was all kinds of busy learning how to make an newborn army and he was all trying to get into Irina's pants, we are going to keep in touch regardless of what we're working on. This week, please check in with the thread every day. Even if it's just a quick drive by post "hey, im alive. can't talk" but please check in. It's good for everybody and we miss you when you're not around. You get a wild card point for each day that you do this. No post no point

Week 9: (May 30 - June 5) Write a letter to someone. Everybody loves to get stuff in the mail. It reminds the person that they're loved and thought about. It can be anybody, relative, friend, estranged someone, significant other. You get all 7 wild card points when you do this.

Week 10: (June 6 - June 12) There’s no better way to start your day than with a clean kitchen. This week, let’s start our days right by cleaning the kitchen before going to bed. You must do this every day. No clean kitchen no point.

Week 11: (June 13 - June 19) We are oh so close to the end! You've been exersicing regularly, eating better. This week, everytime you exersice, let's push ourselves just a bit. Whatever that may mean for you. Exersice a few extra minutes or maybe just put a little bit more oompf! Whatever it is, push your exercise a little bit and tell us how you do. You get a wild card point for day you do this. No pushing no point

Week 12: (June 20 - June 26) So much to be thankful for, and yet sometimes, in our busy lives it is easy to lose sight of what's really important in life. This week we're going to find the silver lining if it kills us! Every day, please share with us something you're thankful for. It can be as big or small as you want it to be. You can be thankful for the fact that you're alive or because you have enough milk for your morning coffee. Just focus on the positive. You get a wild card point for each day that you do this.
cdubs
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Re: RC11 Part Deux

Postby cdubs » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:56 pm

And now a PSA

Do you knit or crochet? Can you sew? Is jewerly making your passion? Are you an artist with puffy paint and iron on transfers?

No I'm not trying to send you a kit to enroll you in mail art school BUT I do want to exploit your talent!

We want to collect some fuckawesome prizes and Eward Cullen wants you to be a part of the fuckawesomeness!

Can you knit Alice's fingerless gloves from new moon?
Can you crochet Bella's mittens from twilight?
Can you make a classy tshirt or a pretty bracelet?
Do you have too much twilight crap and are willing to regift some of it?

PM me if you have any ideas on what else we could do or if you want to be a part of the prize twi-light-aganza

I can't think of a better way to show off our talents and at the same time showing our love and support for one another.

Please check out the PRIZES tab on our spreadsheet so you can see the super awesome stuff you can win!
cdubs
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:07 pm

oh, I wanna play this time!! send me the link please :D I'm gonna go mark the starting date on my calendar right now! 8-)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby Alexandra » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:57 am

Hi! I really need to get myself motivated, so I want to join and play this time, too. We start on Monday, right?
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby mandaliz » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:24 pm

cdubs wrote:I can't think of a better way to show off our talents and at the same time showing our love and support for one another.

Please check out the PRIZES tab on our spreadsheet so you can see the super awesome stuff you can win!

I'm in! I have a couple of ideas for things to make, either from the Vampire Knits book or some Forks HS themed item(s). I'll figure it out & let you know.
mandaliz
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby cdubs » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:07 pm

mandaliz wrote:
cdubs wrote:I can't think of a better way to show off our talents and at the same time showing our love and support for one another.

I'm in! I have a couple of ideas for things to make, either from the Vampire Knits book or some Forks HS themed item(s). I'll figure it out & let you know.

Uncle Edward knew he could count on you! =)
cdubs
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby LittleSecrets » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 pm

If you don't mind newcomers, I'd really like to join in this time :D
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby cdubs » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:37 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:If you don't mind newcomers, I'd really like to join in this time :D

YAY!! Welcome LS!
cdubs
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby cedvanhalen » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:56 am

I'm in! I'm in! This time around I promise to actually keep track of my points and post them regularly.

I won't be around much the first week though. Hollllllllllla vacation time!
ImageImageImageImage
Because Silly Face Rob= Best Rob.
cedvanhalen
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby JustGoWithIt » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:59 pm

This is my first time posting on the Forum, hopefully in the right place!? I'm here to introduce myself and my favorite book/s, as the start of Part Deux of The Challenge starting Monday. I'm JustGoWithIt, unrelated to the romcom that came out recently staring Jennifer Aniston. I named myself that on LTT/LTR because I decided to stop trying to stay away from Twilight on the internet. I am just going with it.
I don't know if I could pick my favorite Twilight Saga book. Eclipse at the time that I read it, since I did not ruin it for myself. It was the only book that I read without knowing what was going to happen already, and that is special. I'd already seen the movies when I read Twilight and New Moon. I was stupid enough to look up Breaking Dawn on Wikipedia before reading it, to decide if I wanted to commit to buying the hard cover version $$ which was all that was available at the time. Ha, like I wasn't going to buy it? Anyway, I knew about the pregnancy and Renesmee, and the fact that everything turns out alright before I read it. I got to have one of those moments with Eclipse, going to the bookstore and buying it on my break at work, not being able to dig in until I got home, and then reading it without knowing the whole plot.
Not Twilight books....well I liked the later Harry Potters, Up until about book 4 of Sookie Stackhouse. The Hunger Games, book 1 especially. Adult type serious books.....I read lots of them, I enjoy them, but none really stick out. If I thought about it harder I could probably think of a few.

JustGoWithIt
JustGoWithIt
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby cdubs » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 am

JustGoWithIt wrote:This is my first time posting on the Forum, hopefully in the right place!? I'm here to introduce myself and my favorite book/s, as the start of Part Deux of The Challenge starting Monday. I'm JustGoWithIt, unrelated to the romcom that came out recently staring Jennifer Aniston. I named myself that on LTT/LTR because I decided to stop trying to stay away from Twilight on the internet. I am just going with it.
I don't know if I could pick my favorite Twilight Saga book. Eclipse at the time that I read it, since I did not ruin it for myself. It was the only book that I read without knowing what was going to happen already, and that is special. I'd already seen the movies when I read Twilight and New Moon. I was stupid enough to look up Breaking Dawn on Wikipedia before reading it, to decide if I wanted to commit to buying the hard cover version $$ which was all that was available at the time. Ha, like I wasn't going to buy it? Anyway, I knew about the pregnancy and Renesmee, and the fact that everything turns out alright before I read it. I got to have one of those moments with Eclipse, going to the bookstore and buying it on my break at work, not being able to dig in until I got home, and then reading it without knowing the whole plot.
Not Twilight books....well I liked the later Harry Potters, Up until about book 4 of Sookie Stackhouse. The Hunger Games, book 1 especially. Adult type serious books.....I read lots of them, I enjoy them, but none really stick out. If I thought about it harder I could probably think of a few.
JustGoWithIt

Hey JGWI! Welcome! You're definitely in the right place! I love your twilight story! Most of us around here share a love of Harry potter & the hunger games.

Also, for the record, the wild card is meant for your favorite books OTHER than twilight, unless of course you want to share that too =)
cdubs
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby Gianna » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Alexandra wrote:Hi! I really need to get myself motivated, so I want to join and play this time, too. We start on Monday, right?

Yep - I'm in too. I sent ya a PM, cdubs!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby obava » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:14 am

I'm in again. This first week is NOT going to be my best, though- I am STILL fucked up from my root canal last week *pouts*. Do I need to PM you my e-addy, CDubs, or do you have it memorized? :lol:

My name is obava and this is my 1 year anniversary of joining the Challenge! In the winter (which is Oct thru June where I live :? ), my exersice of choice is Wii Fit. In the summer, SeattleLisa taught me to love riding my bike! My bike is in the shop now, getting an odometer and awaiting a bike rack for my truck- this summer, I'd like to get the kids and the bikes out of town and and see some new scenery.

My favorite book? There's no way I can choose! I love to read, and for the past 3 or 4 years I've been reading pretty much YA books, and I love so many of the series- the Tithe series comes first to mind. I also love Harry Potter and Jane Eyre* (which I read thanks to SMeyer :D ), and have lately been reading the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series (NOT YA hahahah :P ).

Welcome, newbies! We oldies count on you to bring us fresh blood (mwahahaha!) and keep the game interesting- so POST A LOT!

xo obava

*PS Lisa- I have not seen the new Jane Eyre film- I haven't seen a film since Tron at Christmas- not even the new Harry Potter! I wasn't sure I wanted to see JE anyway- I heard they made Rochester less monstrous and more sexy and I didn't think I'd like that. *mwah*!
Last edited by obava on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby obava » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:16 am

Oh, I forgot something:
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby TwilightCat » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Hello all you Lovelies!

My name is Cat, and I'm back to work my ass off again in this new challenge, because swimsuit season is coming up, and I want to be able to go swimming and sunbathing without feeling the need to wrap myself up in my towel and hide!

Welcome to all the newbies, and welcome back to all of the lovelies I had the pleasure of knowing last challenge! You all inspire me to do my best each day. :D I am looking forward to working my butt off (or at least working it to a smaller size) in my second challenge!

A note to the newbies -- make sure to check in to this thread frequently, every day if you can. We are each other's support system, and we will help you keep on track in this challenge. The support and love in this group is awesome, so if you are having difficulties, post your troubles to the group, and we will be here as your shoulder to cry on, or your accountability partner -- whichever you need.

As for my favorite book... Gah! Too many to choose from! I'm a theatre geek, so my first literary love is Shakespeare. I pretty much locked myself in my room during high school and read the complete works over and over. I also looooove Greek tragedy, my favorites being the Bacchae and the Trojan Women (which is very pertinent right now, what with the war and turmoil in the Middle East). Harry Potter and Twilight hold a special place in my heart -- Harry Potter because I love the world that JK Rowling created, and Twilight because it helped me better understand human emotions ... and because of Edward ;). I also love the LOTR trilogy because it is one damn good epic story (and because Tolkien is my hero for having created his own languages). I am also a big fan of an Italian author named Antonio Tabucchi. He wrote a book I adore called Sostiene Pereira (which means "Mr. Pereira Declares"), about one ordinary man's quiet revolution against a fascist government.

LET'S DO THIS!!!

xo Cat
TwilightCat
Phil's Baseball Coach

Re: RC11 Part Deux Obava Jane Eyre

Postby JustGoWithIt » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Obava: I saw the new Jane Eyre. True, Rochester wasn't that bad. I've never read the book, and hadn't watched any other versions. I didn't even know the story really. So when Rochester was being snotty and evasive with Jane Eyre I kept having to remind myself of her circumstances and the times to believe she was in love with him. I enjoyed it though, you should go see it. The young actress who played Jane Eyre did a great job, and I was a big fan of the costume/art direction. They weren't wearing makeup like they do in a lot of period movies.
JustGoWithIt
107 Year Old Virgin

Postby Gianna » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Hey y'all...my name is Gia and I am newbie-ish around these parts, as I have spent the majority of time up to this point hanging in the daily thread. I came in here toward the end of the last challenge, so I am super stoked to get to take part in this one!

Hmmm...favorite book...let's see...I have to say Gone with the Wind is one of my all-time faves ever. I love the relationship between Scarlett and Rhett and the progression (or lack thereof) of Scarlett throughout. Rhett and Scarlett's relationship is one of my favorites in any book ever - hands down. I really l-o-v-e the movie, as well. Love.

Looking forward to hanging out with everyone!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby cdubs » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:09 am

alright you guys, let's get this show on the road!!

Welcome everybody, we are so glad you all are here, old and new! Let me share with you all this little bit that somebody else wrote but I always find helpful:

If you forgot to brush your teeth last night...

If you forgot to brush your teeth last night, did you decide this morning to throw in the towel and never brush your teeth again? Since you're obviously a slob who doesn't have enough self- discipline to remember to brush your teeth, why bother brushing them at all if you forgot to last night?

Of course not.

So if you had ice cream for dinner last night, or didn't exercise yesterday, or gained a pound this week, don't throw in the towel! Make a healthier choice for dinner tonight by eating something lean. Go for a short walk. Weigh in again next week.

Just do NOT give up.

On an unrelated note, don't forget that right underneath the box where you write your post, there is an option to be notified where there is a new post on the topic, so go and click it, it makes it easier to keep up.

And now, go forth & conquer!
cdubs
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby obava » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:24 am

cdubs wrote:On an unrelated note, don't forget that right underneath the box where you write your post, there is an option to be notified where there is a new post on the topic, so go and click it, it makes it easier to keep up.

Is that the "subscribe topic" button at the bottom of the page?
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 am

okay, well I'm kelbel (kelly) and I'm fairly new to this thread. I've jumped in here with random comments over the last few months, but wasn't part of the challenge. I'm "staff" here on the forum but always thought this thread was just about counting calories/fat and excercise, so I avoided it :roll: but now I've learned that it's a lot like the daily thread, making friends and discussing shared intrests, but with a support system centered on healthy living as well 8-)

my favorite book is "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon. I enjoy historical fiction very much and this has loads of interesting info in it, along with an engaging story. I mainly spend my time reading fanfiction these days, because I find it safer: I know the characters and can pick exactly what I'm in the mood for: angst vs. fluff,etc. I do reread my favorite "real" books quite often tho, so aside from the "outlander" series, LOTR and "the catcher in the rye" still see a lot of action yearly :D Martin Amis and W.Somerset Maugham don't collect too much dust on my bookshelf either :)

@TwilightCat: I find your love of shakespere and greek literature while you were still in high school, interesting. I was the one who was helping out my friends with their homework all the time, so it's not that I don't understand it; it just takes too much brainpower for me :P so I'm curious to know: is it the prose that you enjoy most, or the storylines? :D

as for the challenge, I'm going to find drinking so much water the hardest. 64oz. seriously?! :o that's straight water, and not other liquids included, right? it will do me loads of good, because I get dehydrated easily and often, but I feel that I may float away trying to drink that much :lol:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby cdubs » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:59 am

obava wrote:
cdubs wrote:On an unrelated note, don't forget that right underneath the box where you write your post, there is an option to be notified where there is a new post on the topic, so go and click it, it makes it easier to keep up.

Is that the "subscribe topic" button at the bottom of the page?

The one I'm talking about is right underneath the "typing" box, under the save, preview and submit buttons, it says options in red and then a couple of check boxes. There is one that says "notify me when a reply is posted"

kelbel75 wrote:as for the challenge, I'm going to find drinking so much water the hardest. 64oz. seriously?! that's straight water, and not other liquids included, right? it will do me loads of good, because I get dehydrated easily and often, but I feel that I may float away trying to drink that much

Start small, work your way up to it! You can count the tea towards it if you want...
Here are some articles about the benefits/how to sneak water into your day.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/community/as ... s.asp?q=41
http://www.sparkpeople.com/community/as ... s.asp?q=81
http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nut ... .asp?id=54
http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nut ... sp?id=1014
cdubs
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:27 am

thanks for the water info, cdubs :D It seems that I suffer from a lot of things that could be eased by uping my water intake :? ( bowel problems, depression, irritability,etc) I have a hard time coping with hot temperatures too, I sweat like a maniac but also have to guard against heat-strokes; there's no in-between with me :( in the past I know I'm dehydrated when my fingers start to swell and itch(?) but lately I'm realizing the irribility that I've always blamed on hypoglycemia ( low blood sugar) could also be dehydration :| on a positive note tho, I am currently eating a bananna and drinking a glass of water, which I don't normally do this time of day :) I find that I like room-temperature water best, and am more likely to drink it if it's out of a "fun" glass :roll: "the flintstones" wilma and pebbles are helping me with that today :P
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby Alexandra » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:42 am

Hi! I'm Alex and I spend most of my time hanging out over in the daily chat waiting for someone to post pics of Rob (leaked photos are okay with me - but shush don't tell Rob that I said that. . . I don't want him to think I'm a bad fan. ;) ) I am looking forward to this challenge and hoping that you all will inspire me to get off my lazy butt and get some exercise. I think my 2 biggest challenges will be the daily exercise and getting enough sleep. I went to bed last night at 11 pm and got up at 6:15 am, so even though I woke up numerous times in the night (3 year olds can kick amazingly hard when they climb into your bed in the middle of the night :x ) I think that should count at 7 hours.

I love to read so it is hard to pinpoint one favorite book. Stephen King is a favorite of mine and I love his book The Stand. I never really sat down to think about why I like that book, but it is one that I have come back to again and again over the years. I read a lot of totally different types of books from classics to totally trashy romance novels and lots of fanfiction. My Kindle is my new favorite accessory and I rarely leave home without it.

ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby amynkansas » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:44 am

Cdubs!!! thanks for organizing this bad boy AGAIN! Loved the Motivating Rocky Vid. I kind of look like him during the first few seconds, in those baggy grey sweats. I will track down a red headband to complete the look.

I will introduce myself *clears throat*
I'm AmynKansas. I started these challegnes a year ago this month. I have lost a total of 24 pounds (but then gained 8 back over the Thanksgiving and Christmas and have yet to rid myself of them). I was a total fail last challenge. I didn't recore my points and rearely exercised. I will go better this time I do have an actual weight loss goal this go round. I would like to get rid the the extra 8 lbs and shed 4 more by June. To reach the high end of a normal BMI I need to lose a total of 40 more pounds. I know that it is not all about weight loss here. But in my case, I do need to lose weight to make my body more productive and healthier. And for ME, I need a number to shoot for.

I have been TRYING to run and have reached some of those goals but my exercise goal is to be able make a whole lap (1/4 mile)(.40 K -for you non US citizens) and not feel like my lungs are going to explode. I know we have runners and bikers on here that can kick some serious ass and one day I will give you a run for your money, but right now I need to gain some lung stamina. I can walk FOREVER, but running in another beast.

Favorite book (Eclipse was my fav too JGWI). I liked Shiver. I am listening to WFE (again) and am falling in love with Jacob Jankowski (again). I enjoyed The Hunger Games. And since we can't name our favorite FanFiction (Emancipation Proclomation, With Teeth, Dead On My Feet, Wide Awake, Clipped Wings and Inked Armor, Misapprehension of Bella Swan) I will go with my latest book, Ape House.

Gianna wrote:Hmmm...favorite book...let's see...I have to say Gone with the Wind is one of my all-time faves ever. I love the relationship between Scarlett and Rhett and the progression (or lack thereof) of Scarlett throughout. Rhett and Scarlett's relationship is one of my favorites in any book ever - hands down. I really l-o-v-e the movie, as well. Love.
please don't hate me, but I have never even watched the entire movie. Perhaps I will give it a go...for you ;) .

TwilightCat wrote:As for my favorite book... Gah! Too many to choose from! I'm a theatre geek, so my first literary love is Shakespeare. I pretty much locked myself in my room during high school and read the complete works over and over. I also looooove Greek tragedy, my favorites being the Bacchae and the Trojan Women

I would love to say that I will try these books for you Cat, but it just aint gonna happen. But good for you being such a real life Bella reader. I did like reading in high school.. but enjoyed John Steinbeck the best.

ok, I have 16 minutes to finished getting dressed and ready. I am getting a 10 today. I can just FEEL it!!!
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby mandaliz » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:52 am

Hellooooooo!

I'm Mandaliz (Amanda). Let's see, what to say about me.... I have a crazy kitty named Cosmo (named after the cocktail, not the Seinfeld character) and a husband who is wonderful most of the time. My favorite food group is booze. I knit and bake, but not at the same time, that'd be messy. I am addicted to twitter so be warned that if you follow me I may clog your feed with my mental lunacy.

I too hve a kindle and I looooooooooooove it. Not sure what my favorite book would be. I love To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, Love Poems but Niki Giovanni, umm let's see and I love digging into the Sookie Stackhouse books and Janet Evanovitch mysteries for some light, guilty pleasures.

So let's get out there & get a workout in.
mandaliz
Alice's stuntcar driver

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Biggest Loser