Go to footer

Anniversary Thursday

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Anniversary Thursday

Postby Kay Kay » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:17 pm

BakingNath wrote:Ok, I need to vent, so be careful, rant ahead :
This evening when going out of work i discovered that someone managed to "scrape"+ bump 2 of the doors of my car where it was parked in the corporate parkings !! I have been told that i am lucky because he left a note with a "I am sorry" message and his name and number so that i ll contact him tomorrow to discuss insurance and all, but i am MAD : is it that difficult to be careful when you drive out of your parking place ??!! It is NOT a light scrape & bump ! Ad my car is new : she s barely 1 year old !! And i have not really time to handle that at the moment !! So i am MAD !!! Grrrr ! :x :twisted:
There, i am done... thanks for reading :D

Some of us are terrible drivers, alright! :lol: :lol: :lol: At least he didn't drive away! But that really is an awful surprise to find at the end of the day. I hope it ends up being a simple fix. :)
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby BrooklynBabe » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Kay Kay wrote:
BakingNath wrote:Ok, I need to vent, so be careful, rant ahead :
This evening when going out of work i discovered that someone managed to "scrape"+ bump 2 of the doors of my car where it was parked in the corporate parkings !! I have been told that i am lucky because he left a note with a "I am sorry" message and his name and number so that i ll contact him tomorrow to discuss insurance and all, but i am MAD : is it that difficult to be careful when you drive out of your parking place ??!! It is NOT a light scrape & bump ! Ad my car is new : she s barely 1 year old !! And i have not really time to handle that at the moment !! So i am MAD !!! Grrrr ! :x :twisted:
There, i am done... thanks for reading :D

Some of us are terrible drivers, alright! :lol: :lol: :lol: At least he didn't drive away! But that really is an awful surprise to find at the end of the day. I hope it ends up being a simple fix. :)

I'd actually be happy if someone left a note because I've had my mirror ripped off of my car more times than I'd care to remember and no note. And someone even smashed into my car in the middle of the night after we had just gotten it back, fixed from being stolen, and it had thousands of dollars of damage and it was the final straw that made my insurance company drop me. So think of it positively. :D :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby themoonisdown » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:29 pm

SeattleLisa wrote:

WOAH.

THUD.

o.O
Arizona, how you likin' da rain, girl?
ImageImageImageImage
themoonisdown
Head Bitches in Charge

Postby BrooklynBabe » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:35 pm

To cheer you up BN

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BakingNath » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:37 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:To cheer you up BN

Thanks !!
You always give good cheer up ! :D :D :)
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ...
but are felt in the heart.
BakingNath
Rob's Eyebrow Plucker

Postby Rob4Deb » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:08 pm

OK, So Imma bit late to the party (been to watch the Nutcracker Ballet - lots of men in tights with amaaazing 6 packs - nice!)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY UC AND MOON!!!!!!!

JODIE - love your Anniversary present - AMAZING!!!

Well, I got into Twilight in the summer of 2009, I was unemployed and while I was meant to be looking for a job, perusing the interwebs, I started googling Twilight, and Rob, and I somehow stumbled across LTT! I used to comment on there, but then I found the forum. I popped on occasionally but felt WAAAYY to intimidated by all these gals who were soooo close to each other, so I lurked some more!! I finally decided to give it a go just over a year ago, and now it is my addiction! My first port of call every morning,when I am supposed to be getting MasterDeb ready for school!!!! (the times we have run up the road to school because I've been reading last nights posts :o )

I love it here, and yes, I still get a little paranoid sometimes when my posts go unrecognised (I've always been a tad insecure!!) but I've made some friends here and I hope you all think of me as a friend!

Love you ladies
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rob4Deb
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby Rob4Deb » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Rob4Deb
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby mkladyjmm » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Hey all. I've been here so long that I can't remember how I found this place or when. I don't post alot, but I am here every day and read all the posts. I live vicariously through you all. Love the sarcasm and the crazy. Oddly, it makes me feel like I'm at home.
------
Joyce
mkladyjmm
Fake Lesbian

Postby JellybeanRainbow » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:47 pm

It started with the letter about Rob playing air guitar in Vancouver
then there was the letter about Rob behind the dumpster
by the time of Remeber Me started to shoot in NYC I was completely Robsessed and reading LTR/LTT every day and still commenting.

Happy anniversary to everybody. This is the best place. Ever.
JellybeanRainbow
Fake Lesbian

Postby Gianna » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Rob4Deb wrote:OK, So Imma bit late to the party (been to watch the Nutcracker Ballet - lots of men in tights with amaaazing 6 packs - nice!)

Well, I got into Twilight in the summer of 2009, I was unemployed and while I was meant to be looking for a job, perusing the interwebs, I started googling Twilight, and Rob, and I somehow stumbled across LTT! I used to comment on there, but then I found the forum. I popped on occasionally but felt WAAAYY to intimidated by all these gals who were soooo close to each other, so I lurked some more!! I finally decided to give it a go just over a year ago, and now it is my addiction! My first port of call every morning,when I am supposed to be getting MasterDeb ready for school!!!! (the times we have run up the road to school because I've been reading last nights posts :o )

I love it here, and yes, I still get a little paranoid sometimes when my posts go unrecognised (I've always been a tad insecure!!) but I've made some friends here and I hope you all think of me as a friend!

Love you ladies

Hugs to you, my DD twin!!!!! :D :D :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby SeattleLisa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:56 pm

themoonisdown wrote:
SeattleLisa wrote:

WOAH.

THUD.

o.O

Is it normal that I squeed because Moon responded to one of my posts??
SeattleLisa
Twilosophy Major

Postby BrooklynBabe » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:48 pm

JellybeanRainbow wrote:It started with the letter about Rob playing air guitar in Vancouver
then there was the letter about Rob behind the dumpster
by the time of Remeber Me started to shoot in NYC I was completely Robsessed and reading LTR/LTT every day and still commenting.

Happy anniversary to everybody. This is the best place. Ever.

Frick I missed you. You must tell us about your LA adventures. Miss you.
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:57 pm

SeattleLisa wrote:
themoonisdown wrote:
SeattleLisa wrote:

WOAH.

THUD.

o.O

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Gianna wrote:
Rob4Deb wrote:OK, So Imma bit late to the party (been to watch the Nutcracker Ballet - lots of men in tights with amaaazing 6 packs - nice!)

Love you ladies

Hugs to you, my DD twin!!!!! :D :D :D

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby loving40s » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:37 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:
JodieO wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:I have an OFF TOPIC question, and since I know this is a safe place to ask stupid questions (a.k.a. I'm not on twitter so feel free to mock me there!), here it goes...

I've seen some stuff this morning about Bel Ami showing at a special event in Belgium on 1/3/2012. There was much talk about it being rated pg-13 and how this is Summit's fault. Is this really possible? Can one company really impact another's rating of a movie? I swear I'm not trying to pot-stir, I am clueless about how studios function. It seems silly to me to blame Summit for that especially when there are so many other things to throw tomatoes at them for doing.

If Summit isn't the studio attached to the film I can't imagine how the rating would be their fault. I would think it more likely that the producers of Bel Ami, in the desire to make money on the film, would want to make the film available to as many of Rob's fans as possible. Since it's generally assumed that only teenagers love Rob, they would tone down the sex to get a lower rating and sell more tickets. I could be wrong, though.

I think you hit the nail on the head Jodie. One of the reasons it's taken this long to release in the first place was because they didn't know what to do with it. The character Rob plays is unlikeable so how do you market a vile character when the actor is so likeable, you don't want to alienate his fans. If the producers felt this way to start with, why did they hire him to start with?

Where did you find this PG 13 info LS? I haven't seen it. And if it's true (sorry Gia for giving you a headache)

BB, your horribly bright blinking sign TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH! BLASPHEMY if it is true, and it better not be true or I will fucking hunt down and kill the director/producers! Most of you know that I've said that I'm looking forward to this film more than BD or Cosmopolis. If they leave R-Rated-Rob Pattinson-sex-scenes on the cutting room floor, I will cry a thousand tears! Dramatic much? Nah!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rob, I'd like to show you why 40's are fabulous!
loving40s
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby loving40s » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Damn double posts.
Last edited by loving40s on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loving40s
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby loving40s » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:39 pm

JodieO wrote:
Alexandra wrote:Yikes! I didn't have a seizure from watching BD, but this flashing Blasphemy just might cause one. My eyes hurt. 8-) I spoiler boxed that sucker.

Thank you!

I'm beginning to suspect that these blinkies are the cause of your migraines, BB!

*gigglesnort* :lol: :lol:
loving40s
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby loving40s » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:39 pm

BrooklynBabe wrote:Rob wants to go play here.

Bahhahahahaaa! LURVE IT!
loving40s
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby SeattleLisa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:56 pm

loving40s wrote:Most of you know that I've said that I'm looking forward to this film more than BD or Cosmopolis. If they leave R-Rated-Rob Pattinson-sex-scenes on the cutting room floor, I will cry a thousand tears! Dramatic much? Nah! [/color]

No, I'm right there with you. Not only have I been looking forward to seeing R rated Ron-sex, I've been looking forward to watching this in a theater with ADULTS and not a bunch of giggly little girls screaming for Edward. ugh.
SeattleLisa
Twilosophy Major

Postby BrooklynBabe » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:06 pm

SeattleLisa wrote:
loving40s wrote:Most of you know that I've said that I'm looking forward to this film more than BD or Cosmopolis. If they leave R-Rated-Rob Pattinson-sex-scenes on the cutting room floor, I will cry a thousand tears! Dramatic much? Nah! [/color]

No, I'm right there with you. Not only have I been looking forward to seeing R rated Ron-sex, I've been looking forward to watching this in a theater with ADULTS and not a bunch of giggly little girls screaming for Edward. ugh.

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby Rob4Deb » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:25 am

SeattleLisa wrote:
themoonisdown wrote:
SeattleLisa wrote:

WOAH.

THUD.

o.O

Hey I second hand squeed because I posted it first on Wednesday!! how normal... childish is that!! :shock: :roll: :lol:
Rob4Deb
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 2011