Go to footer

You brought a snack....It better be a healthy one!

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: You brought a snack....It better be a healthy one!

Postby amynkansas » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby amynkansas » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:25 pm

you're welcome
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby obava » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:32 pm

amynkansas wrote:Hey, I need to ask you guys something. I am hopefully interviewing for a new job this week. Here is what the position is for:
This position is for my daughter. She is almost 30, is almost finished with her associates degree, and she is a quadriplegic. The current planned schedule for the upcoming semester on MWF is for her leave the house around 8:15 to go to speech therapy from 8:30-9:15 at least 2 days per week, and then go to campus for her first MWF class for the day which starts at 10:00 AM. She will either have 1 or 2 classes, followed by lunch on campus (she brings her lunch) and an hour with the tutor. She should be ready to leave campus between 2-2:30, and be home by 3:00. If she gets done earlier than expected, she may want to stop at Target, the grocery store, etc. A family member will be at our house at that time to stay with her. The care assistant's job in class will be to keep a calendar of what is due and when, and turn in homework or papers that have been completed to the professor. The willingness to take notes in the event a notetaker is not assigned is also a plus, as is turning on a digital recorder to record class sessions. It is important that the person taking this position commits to staying on at least for the semester to provide consistency. The only personal care tasks involved are to provide drinks as needed, feed lunch or snack, push wheelchair and transport in the van owned by my daughter. Positioning, toileting, dressing, medication administration, etc. are not part of this position. There will be days when the care assistant is still needed, even though there is no class (Spring Break, Presidents Day, etc.). Those days can be spent doing lesiure activites such as shopping, lunch out, seeing a movie, etc. The candidate should act not only as the care assistant, but also as a companion. Promptness is important to insure that appointment times are met.

I have NO experience with a quadriplegic. In fact, no experience helping anyone. But this year I wanted to do something that makes me feel needed and important and this might fill that need. It is a paid position but only state hourly wage of $9.50...but right now I don't make any money during the day. This job would allow me to get my kid off to school and be there before he returns. It also allows me to still take photos in the evenings and on the weekends. I am also be able to read while she is in class (if no note taking is needed from me that day).

What do you guys think?

I think it's great that you recognize that you need to feel more useful and important :D I say go for it! It will be great to move even more out of your comfort zone and further widen your horizons. Go Amy!! <3
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby obava » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Here are my personal goals:

Only 1-2 alcoholic drinks (measured!) /day (1pt/day)
No more than 2 small treats/day (1pt/day)
Clean bathroom (1x/wk for 7 pts)

I have alcoholism in my family (from both sides :? ) and when I get stressed out, I drink too much. I would like to not do this and find other ways to relieve stress. I need to measure my drinks or else I will get a huge glass, drink some, fill it some more, etc etc so I never know exactly how much wine or whatever I've consumed. This needs to STOP. :shock: This is really hard for me to admit to myself, much less post it on a semi-public forum such as this. I like to think I'm better than that and am nothing like those friends & relatives of mine who I have cut out of my life because of their substance abuse issues.

I still struggle with the treat point and badly need it.

Cleaning bathroom- no explanation necessary. :(
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby obava » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:04 pm

And check this out! The Self-Care Project:
http://theselfcareproject.org/
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby JodieO » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:07 pm

obava wrote:Here are my personal goals:

I have alcoholism in my family (from both sides :? ) and when I get stressed out, I drink too much. I would like to not do this and find other ways to relieve stress. I need to measure my drinks or else I will get a huge glass, drink some, fill it some more, etc etc so I never know exactly how much wine or whatever I've consumed. This needs to STOP. :shock: This is really hard for me to admit to myself, much less post it on a semi-public forum such as this. I like to think I'm better than that and am nothing like those friends & relatives of mine who I have cut out of my life because of their substance abuse issues.

Is this a good place for a joke about little bottles?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Muffinmom » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 am

Quick drive by - crazy day today - had to drive to PA and back, then ran to PTA meeting, then take care of Muffin. Sadly no time for workout. Bedtime now!

Been able to keep up with my food goals so far, yeay me!

Now I need advice - I haven't done yoga or exercised in like a month, and due to having a nasty cold/ feeling crappy/ busy etc. whatevs... Anyway I'm trying to decide what workout to do tomorrow lunchtime - yoga or exercise bike? I love my yoga teacher, but she can be brutal and I'm afraid of tackling the yoga with being so out of it... thoughts, anyone?

ALSO, I just HADDA share that I flove my new Voice Dream iphone app - its reads FF to me!! Which was very handy with my 2 hr drive (each way) to PA today.

Off to bed, see you tomorrow!
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:39 am

Muffinmom wrote:Quick drive by - crazy day today - had to drive to PA and back, then ran to PTA meeting, then take care of Muffin. Sadly no time for workout. Bedtime now!

Now I need advice - I haven't done yoga or exercised in like a month, and due to having a nasty cold/ feeling crappy/ busy etc. whatevs... Anyway I'm trying to decide what workout to do tomorrow lunchtime - yoga or exercise bike? I love my yoga teacher, but she can be brutal and I'm afraid of tackling the yoga with being so out of it... thoughts, anyone?

ALSO, I just HADDA share that I flove my new Voice Dream iphone app - its reads FF to me!! Which was very handy with my 2 hr drive (each way) to PA today.

Yoga Schmoga, tell me more about this app!
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby absolutelyvlc » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:40 am

Muffinmom wrote:Quick drive by - crazy day today - had to drive to PA and back, then ran to PTA meeting, then take care of Muffin. Sadly no time for workout. Bedtime now!

I say it depends on what stage of your cold you're in. If you've just gotten sick and you're in that stage where you have no energy and fatigue easily - I say don't work out. Like at all. You'll just make it worse.
But more likely - judging by how much you were able to do yesterday - you're past that stage and on to recovery. In which case I say do what feels good for your body. If you do yoga just listen to your body and push yourself as far as you can without overdoing it, no matter what your instructor says. Or do the bike, but again, no overdoing it. But if you're at the stage a little exercise might actually help your body recover more quickly.

I was just starting to get a cold yesterday. I decided to go to Pilates. I regret it this morning. :(
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby Muffinmom » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:26 am

I woke up with an insane need to stretch, so yoga it is!

Abs - thx for the advice, hope your cold goes away stat! You doing anything to boost your immune system?( echinacea, zinc, vit c, etc??)

Amy - what do you want to know? It is a bit pricey for an app ($10) and I bought the australian male voice add-on ($1.99) but was SOO worth it b/c I can't imagine listening to EPOV in a woman's voice, and their American & British male voices just didn't do squat for me. You can download a lite version to try it out first (and check out the voices), here's a link to their site: http://www.voicedream.com/ .The lite version just reads 300 characters at a time but gives you a good feel for how it sounds.

I'm just listening to a flagfic'd PDF of a FF, you can read along too, and pick where you want it to start reading. So I can read the story when I"m not in the car, then have it read to me when I'm driving. LOVING THIS!! Some words get jumbled but overall its pretty clear reading.
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby obava » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:38 am

JodieO wrote:

Is this a good place for a joke about little bottles?

Yes. Yes, it is :D Trust me- I am not all sensitive and can totally take a joke :lol:
obava
Twilosophy Major

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:59 am

Obavy, I think the fact that you are conscience of your drinking and your limitations is a pretty good sign you are on the right track.

My weekly goals will be:
1)Eat no more than 1250 calories a day (that FREE Lose It app is wonderful!!! Abs are you "V")
2)Have the main parts of the house looking presentable by Friday. I want a stress free weekend.
3. ???
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:32 am

amynkansas wrote:Obavy, I think the fact that you are conscience of your drinking and your limitations is a pretty good sign you are on the right track.

My weekly goals will be:
1)Eat no more than 1250 calories a day (that FREE Lose It app is wonderful!!! Abs are you "V")
2)Have the main parts of the house looking presentable by Friday. I want a stress free weekend.
3. ???

I might not know as much as I think I do, but that sounds like too little to me... :?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:43 am

JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:Obavy, I think the fact that you are conscience of your drinking and your limitations is a pretty good sign you are on the right track.

My weekly goals will be:
3. ???

I might not know as much as I think I do, but that sounds like too little to me... :?

I told my Lose It app how tall I am (5 foot nothing) and what I weigh now and what I WANT to weigh (short term goal) and that I want to lose 1.5 pounds a week. And that's what it gave me. I have been doing it for several days and it seems reasonable enough. I am eating enough food to keep me full but not enough to stuff my pie hole with.....pie and other crap... so all is well. But if I exercise it lets me eat more by minusing out the calories I burned. I could lose more weight if I didn't add those calories back in after I burned them off but last night I wanted some peanut butter and honey on toast. It took me an hour to burn those calories and 4 minutes to eat them back. :(
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:45 am

amynkansas wrote:
JodieO wrote:

My weekly goals will be:
3. ???

I told my Lose It app how tall I am (5 foot nothing) and what I weigh now and what I WANT to weigh (short term goal) and that I want to lose 1.5 pounds a week. And that's what it gave me. I have been doing it for several days and it seems reasonable enough. I am eating enough food to keep me full but not enough to stuff my pie hole with.....pie and other crap... so all is well.

Ok, I will quietly mother hen to myself then and let you do your thing. ;)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby LCneiny » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 am

I'm so proud of you Obavvy. I know how difficult it is to admit to a problem, even one that's almost-sorta-a-problem-so-needs-to-be-kept-in-check-before-it-escalates. I have alcoholism on both sides of my family as well, and you and I sound like we have the same relationship to alcohol. Especially the "get a huge glass of wine, fill it, then go back for more later." A couple people in my life have commented to me about my drinking, which is eye-opening. Two of my aunts are in AA so luckily they are getting help (although one is still crazy so hopefully I won't have to cut her out anyway.) So this is one of the many reasons I'm doing a 21-day detox - I'm currently on day 8. I'm cutting out a bunch of things, including all forms of alcohol for at least 21 days. Is it sad that I can't remember the last time I DIDN'T drink on the weekend? :( When I was in Australia I had at least one glass of wine every day. I can tell myself it's healthy all I want but I really should watch my intake.

Moral of the story - I can sympathize with what you're going through and would love to support each other if either of us need it. Hugs! :D

(Wow, and here I was going to share something ELSE for my "What you don't know about LC post"!)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby LCneiny » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:02 am

JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I told my Lose It app how tall I am (5 foot nothing) and what I weigh now and what I WANT to weigh (short term goal) and that I want to lose 1.5 pounds a week. And that's what it gave me. I have been doing it for several days and it seems reasonable enough. I am eating enough food to keep me full but not enough to stuff my pie hole with.....pie and other crap... so all is well.

Ok, I will quietly mother hen to myself then and let you do your thing. ;)

La la la...............I have a lot to say about this too but I'll take Jodie's route and stay quiet, squirming in my seat :)
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:15 am

LCneiny wrote:La la la...............I have a lot to say about this too but I'll take Jodie's route and stay quiet, squirming in my seat :)

I want to hear you guys' thoughts. I mean it's working for me because I really have to think about what I put in my mouth TWSS so it is keeping me from snacking ALL DAY which is good. I went on other sites and those site recommended about the same.

Although I did just find this:

(The FDA recommends that women should consume 1500 to 2000 calories a day depending on whether they need to lose weight or maintain weight.)

Hmmmmmm....
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby JodieO » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:32 am

amynkansas wrote:
LCneiny wrote:La la la...............I have a lot to say about this too but I'll take Jodie's route and stay quiet, squirming in my seat :)

I want to hear you guys' thoughts. I mean it's working for me because I really have to think about what I put in my mouth TWSS so it is keeping me from snacking ALL DAY which is good. I went on other sites and those site recommended about the same.

(The FDA recommends that women should consume 1500 to 2000 calories a day depending on whether they need to lose weight or maintain weight.)

Hmmmmmm....

Yes. 1500 sounds more reasonable. And snacking is beneficial so long as you are eating healthy and nutritious snacks, so if you are making sure your snacks have a good balance of protein and fiber and are low-ish in calories then you are fine. And you'd still be conscious of what you are putting in your mouth all day. *snicker*
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:54 pm

dear daughter,
if you leave your pinterest account open on MY computer i WILL pin rob pattinson photos to one of your boards.
you're welcome,
mom

amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:36 pm

yesterday I was at the door w/my shoes on ready to go to McDonald's, when I resisted and just ate some cheese & crackers instead 8-) but today, I caved :oops: I followed it with a stint on the treadmill tho, so I won't beat myself up about it :)

Amy: I think it's awesome that you even want to apply for that job 8-) it's courageous to put yourself out there for a stranger. & wasn't it you who paid for someone's food order or toll or something the other day? you're inspiring :D

Obava/LC: I come from a long line of alcoholics as well, from every branch of my family tree :roll: I don't drink myself, but I know how EASY it is to live in denial & convince yourself that you don't have a problem. (my dad's idea of a glass of wine is a pint glass ;) ) so admitting that your current habits are not for the best, and trying to make a change are both commendable 8-)

my water intake has only reached 36oz. so far :? not ideal, but better than it was prior *shrugs* baby steps :geek:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:06 pm

I think it was Abs who paid for someones order. She's awesome that way.

I think my 3rd weekly WC point will be having only one pop a week. (I had my ONE yesterday. It was a REAL Coca Cola!!)

I am going to a screening of Haunted House (funny movie, not scary) tomorrow with a friend and I will have to plan accordingly...because I WILL want popcorn. I think I will sneak a bottle of water in my purse.

If my friend and I split a Med popcorn with butter MY calories will be 325, which can be dealt with... but it's 35 grams of fat :o :o :o

Also I have decided to make a change this year. I am going to try to spend more time with people I actually like and enjoy and less with those I don't. Seems simple enough but I can tell you about lots of wasted time spent last year :(

Life is too short. SO I invited my son's friend's mom to the movies tomorrow. I don't know why I don't do that more often. Well, she is 10 years younger than me....but we get along and she is a lot like me in the fact that she's pretty laid back about fashion and make up and she likes to read and go to movies... and sometimes her husband is an asshat and sometimes he's not. IF her DH is being an asshat this week we will really have some stuff in common :?
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby LCneiny » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:14 pm

amynkansas wrote:

Hmmmmmm....

Sorry, I wrote a manifesto. What can I say, I'm passionate about this.

1200 calories a day is a borderline starvation diet. Of course it's going to work in the short term because you are not consuming much food, but it is not going to work for long-term, sustained weight loss. This is what perpetuates the yo-yo dieting.

In my research I found a quote I love: "Your body is not a bank account, it's a chemistry lab." This means you can play the numbers game all you want (counting calories, subtracting exercise calories burned, etc.) but that's not it. What matters is the TYPE of calorie you put in your body: where it came from, what its purpose is, what it tells your body to do (i.e. store or burn fat).

Hormones are key to weight loss. And food sensitivities too, but based on what I've read, hormones are #1. It's sort of a tricky, complicated system that I understand from reading about it but could never explain to someone else. It's kinda like, your body gets used to having all this junk in the system (excess fat, sugar, pesticides and other toxins, antibiotics and nasty stuff from some commercial meat, etc) so the normal processes for burning fat are shut down. The hormones responsible for telling your body to burn fat are still in your body too, but because of the excess junk, your body doesn't listen to those hormones. So everything - excess hormones and excess junk - just keep circulating and circulating and you don't lose weight. By eliminating the junk you can allow your hormones to start doing what they are supposed to be doing.

I hate counting calories. I log my food but more to see if I react to a certin type of food, or my meal timings, or how I'm feeling when I eat. The macronutrients - protein, fat, carbs - are important, but IMO should not be the only thing you look at when trying to get yourself healthy. It's the MICROnutrients that are essential to weight/fat loss. Americans are known to be deficient in some key minerals, such as magnesium and vitamin D3. Also fiber is important to help with the elimination of toxins.

In all my research, the common things to do for sustained weight loss are:
1. Sleep between 7-9 hours per night (a lot of the hormone-balancing happens while you sleep, plus helps you deal with stress by lowering corisol levels [stress hormone])
2. Also stop eating about 2-3 hours before bed to give you body a chance to digest your food before you sleep, so during sleep your body is only doing repair work.
3. Exercise - but not necessarily a lot of cardio. Weight/resistance training is much better for you, as well as short bursts of high-intensity cardio. Think sprinting, not marathons.
4. Drink about half your body weight in water every day.
5. Eat organic whenever possible, or follow EWG's Dirty Dozen/Clean 13. When you eat meat, choose grass-fed and pasture-raised. Animals on convential farms have the potential to be filled with disease and terrible diets that they were not meant to eat.
6. Dietary Fat is not your enemy - the right kinds are essential for fat LOSS. Fat is needed to keep your brain clear and focused. (Personally I find if I don't eat enough fat at each meal, I'm hungry within 2 hours and I have some brain fog.)
7. Avoid processed foods, which includes seed oils. Oils that are heated during the manufacturing process are damaged by the time they get to you. And if you heat them up further, you're consuming a terrible substance that your body doesn't know what to do with.
8. Avoid GMO foods. Lots of research is being done in this arena, but anytime a food has been genetically modified, you're tampering with nature. If the molecular structure is changed, you're risking the chance that your body can't process it. If it's marked organic that means it's not GMO.
9. Avoid gluten. Avoid dairy, or favor full-fat/raw/grass-fed sources.

Some blogs/books I read a lot:(Keep in mind I tend to move in what could be considered "Paleo" circles, so if that's not your thing then we can agree to disagree)

Dark Side of Fat Loss ebook and Underground Wellness podcast by Sean Croxton (what got me started on my current health-nut ways, the ebook has tons of the chemical info on hormones)
FatBurningMan.com and podcast by Abel James (he's got such a dreamy voice!)
Practical Paleo book and BalancedBites.com by Diane Sanfilippo (this book also has tons of info on the hormones' role in the body)
Diane Sanfilippo and Liz Wolfe's podcast at BalancedBites.com
CaltonNutrition.com by Mira and Jayson Calton (they have a new book out that I'm definitely going to buy, otherwise I find the stuff on their website really informative)
MarksDailyApple.com by Mark Sisson (super smart dude who really gets into sciency things sometimes)
whole9life.com and the Whole30 by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig
KrisCarr.com (this woman is not Paleo, she's living with an incurable form of cancer and has mostly healed her body with a vegan diet. I am in awe of her)
GreenLemonade.com - tons of smoothie recipes (I start every day with 10 minutes of yoga and a smoothie)

Currently I'm following JJ Virgin's Virgin Diet to see if I have food sensitivities.
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby absolutelyvlc » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:20 pm

amynkansas wrote:Image

I <3 you. Oh, you too Kansas. I <3 you too :D

obava wrote:And check this out! The Self-Care Project:
http://theselfcareproject.org/

This seems really cool. I just wonder why you have to be invovled in social change initiatives in some way to be able to participate in this? I recycle at home, does that count? Or do I have to volunteer at Habitat for Humanity 80 hours a week for them to consider me?
Sorry, I'm just grumpy cuz I'm sick and I need some self care. I need some VLC (instead of TLC, get it haha)

Muffinmom wrote:I woke up with an insane need to stretch, so yoga it is!

Abs - thx for the advice, hope your cold goes away stat! You doing anything to boost your immune system?( echinacea, zinc, vit c, etc??)

Only sleep and lots of hot fluids.

LCneiny wrote:(Wow, and here I was going to share something ELSE for my "What you don't know about LC post"!)

No reason you can't still :D

My weekly goals will be:
3. ???

You're welcome for the ap - but LC got me on it. And yes, I'm "V".
1250cals DOES seem rather low.
Here's the strange thing though:
When I entered the same height, weight, goals/timeline into My Fitness Pal it allotted me 1542cals/day. Lose it!, with all the same info has allotted me 1774cals per day.
This is strange a) because two different apps gave sooooooo drastically different recommendations and b) because Lose It! actually gave me way more cals to spend - when comparing that to your 1250 it just seems strange. To me.
Hmm, are you sure it wasn't 1520? Even that is pretty low but......
Anyway, I think it's important not to be too strict with yourself on the amount of cals, it'll just set you up for frustration down the line (IMO). Tracking food for a couple weeks is great (IMO) for seeing on paper what you're actually putting down your pie hole on a daily basis. After a little while of tracking you get more aware of what you're eating and can then become more aware of how much you should be eating even after you stop tracking. Mindless snacking really adds up if you're not watching/paying attention.
And like LC said, it's not the calories so much as where the calories are coming from.

amynkansas wrote:dear daughter,
if you leave your pinterest account open on MY computer i WILL pin rob pattinson photos to one of your boards.
you're welcome,
mom

Yep, I def loves you!
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby SeattleLisa » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 am

BIKE BRAGGING NIGHT ALERT!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy! I cycled under 3 miles on New Year's Day and had my ass KICKED! Tonight? Well tonight was a WHOLE other matter!

Hubby and I have made a standing date to go cycling on Sunday mornings and Wednesday NIGHTS. He bought me a super bright, totally awesome headlamp for my birthday 2 weeks ago. 7pm rolls around, dinner is over, and we start layering up for our cold ride. My new size 3X MEN'S rain pants that I just bought do not fit over my fat ass. Ok, bike shorts, warmest PJ bottoms and yoga pants. 4 layers on top including a middle layer of warmest PJ tops. Temps the high 30s and thankfully the pavement was almost dry, no howling wind like last night.

My goal was to just go a little further than last time, ya know, maybe go 3 or 4 miles. Plus this was my first night ride EVER so this felt like my shakedown ride at first. However I LOVED riding in the dark and had so much fun we just kept going. And going. We rode along Seattle's Waterfront in traffic, a few cars got a bit close and Hubby was scared for me BUT NOT ME! We went out to our little park where we got married on the water. Total of 10.6 wondrous miles. I am filled with JOY & GLEE & PUPPIES & RAINBOWS & BURROS & SHOUTY/HAPPY CAPS! My cycling mojo is BACK!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I meant to comment more on your posts- Amy, I think that job would be TERRIFIC for you. Gotta go now, I'm so high from my ride and giggly and silly and about to jump Hubby. So bye! ;)
SeattleLisa
Twilosophy Major

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Biggest Loser