Go to footer

Life After Twilight

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Life After Twilight

Postby LittleSecrets » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Gianna wrote:Amy - those are awesome!!!

I am way busier than I want to be today. Do not like.

But...BIG NEWS...the drug I started last month for my lungs has FINALLY kicked in (it takes 4 weeks or so to build up in your system) has started to work and today is the first day I haven't had pain in weeks and weeks and weeks!!! I am so happy I could cry. Now to kick this cold and I will be back in the game, baby!!

I agree - those movie trailers are freaking fantastic!

I am so glad to hear the new meds are starting to work! Yeah :D :D :D :D :D
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby Kay Kay » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Amy, I am DYING from those trailers! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and YAY Gia! I'm so glad for you!

So.... You all remember the evil co-worker that I've been stressed with for MONTHS because I don't want to commit homicide at work? And how the best I can do so I don't say anything is give the stink eye to get her to back away?? WELL, she is hanging on by a thread at work for her attitude and when she was confronted about it she said that it was ME that had the bad attitude and how I'm disrespectful and always rolling my eyes at her. Now, this is TRUE but I doubt she gave me context of eye roll or murder. (Cake or death?) So I got talked to by my manager. He knew I wasn't the one with the problem and told me so but he technically had to address it and said "So stop being a raging bitch, alright?" :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: So anyway, I'm not in trouble or anything but I am so pissed off that she would throw me under the bus like that instead of actually defending herself. And I STILL didn't throw her under the bus! I said that I was aware of my hostility and I've been working on it for a while now. I complain to all of you but I have NEVER gone to the manager about what a bitch she is.

Allow me to remind everyone that she was also a bridesmaid in my wedding. In case I never said that before. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 pm

NEW VAMPIRE DIARIES TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET!

Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Kay Kay wrote:Amy, I am DYING from those trailers! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So.... You all remember the evil co-worker that I've been stressed with for MONTHS because I don't want to commit homicide at work? And how the best I can do so I don't say anything is give the stink eye to get her to back away?? WELL, she is hanging on by a thread at work for her attitude and when she was confronted about it she said that it was ME that had the bad attitude and how I'm disrespectful and always rolling my eyes at her. Now, this is TRUE but I doubt she gave me context of eye roll or murder. (Cake or death?) So I got talked to by my manager. He knew I wasn't the one with the problem and told me so but he technically had to address it and said "So stop being a raging bitch, alright?" :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: So anyway, I'm not in trouble or anything but I am so pissed off that she would throw me under the bus like that instead of actually defending herself. And I STILL didn't throw her under the bus! I said that I was aware of my hostility and I've been working on it for a while now. I complain to all of you but I have NEVER gone to the manager about what a bitch she is.

Allow me to remind everyone that she was also a bridesmaid in my wedding. In case I never said that before. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

How did I not know this? So maybe the next time she makes you homicidal, just walk into your manager's office and explain that you need a break to prevent oncoming "raging bitch-ification."
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Kay Kay wrote:NEW VAMPIRE DIARIES TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET!

OH! I had forgotten. Damon, you will be the bright spot of my evening.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Gianna wrote:Amy - those are awesome!!!

I am way busier than I want to be today. Do not like.

But...BIG NEWS...the drug I started last month for my lungs has FINALLY kicked in (it takes 4 weeks or so to build up in your system) has started to work and today is the first day I haven't had pain in weeks and weeks and weeks!!! I am so happy I could cry. Now to kick this cold and I will be back in the game, baby!!

Are you sure it was the meds, and not today's dose of Smiley Airport Ron that has you feeling better?

(And Yay! for the meds starting to do their job!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥)
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Kay Kay » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:55 pm

amynkansas wrote:Image

I thought Ron looked like poo. I was so disappointed! I'm spamming Hot Ron in his various forms now starting with the LAST Golden Globes. (Although I suppose it's near impossible to improve from that perfection)
*sigh*

Do you think Ron will be at the Oscars this year?? Maaaaaybe present a certain filter-less lady with her Best Actress award?
Last edited by Kay Kay on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Alexandra wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:Amy, I am DYING from those trailers! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How did I not know this? So maybe the next time she makes you homicidal, just walk into your manager's office and explain that you need a break to prevent oncoming "raging bitch-ification."

Hee! He sympathized with me. His method is taking a break but then she always bitches about how lazy he is taking 90 breaks a day. :roll: :roll: :roll: Ugh? See I can't stop rolling my eyes! God, I'm such a raging bitch!
And an FYI- I really am not totally defending my eye rolling. It's childish and obnoxious and I HAVE been trying to not be so obvious in my hostility towards her. But she says some REALLY stupid shit and honestly, giving her a death glare is sometimes the ONLY way to get her to just STOP whatever rant she's on without saying something I'll regret or starting something. So maybe I am defending myself. I think we've established that I don't know what to do.
:lol: :lol:
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Ron memory lane: My favorites

Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:13 pm

I'm totally spamming. I feel like I've been MIA since Christmas. I visit here everyday so I think I'm all caught up but PLEASE feel free to update me anyway if anything is new or exiting or boring or worrisome or delicious. Okay?

Mr. KK and I signed the final docs on our house last night. Which is way more important that Evil Co-Worker. We will hopefully get our keys tomorrow so we can move on Saturday. :D :D :D :D :D

I should also be packing. So maybe my spamming is not such a big surprise.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Rob can help me pack, yes?

If he helps and things get a little PG13 (after be drops all my lamps and gets tangled in the bungee cords) I'll just have one request: Leave the plaid on. ;) ;)
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Alexandra » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Kay Kay wrote:Rob can help me pack, yes?

If he helps and things get a little PG13 (after be drops all my lamps and gets tangled in the bungee cords) I'll just have one request: Leave the plaid on. ;) ;)

ILY.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:47 pm

I can't believe I forgot tonight was TVD!!!!!! Hooray!

KK - I didn't realize you guys were moving so soon! That is awesome! Moving is always a bitch, but so worth it. Do you people coming over to help or are you hiring movers? We always hire movers but then I can't watch because I am always afraid they are going to throw my furniture down the stairs or out a giant hole in my wall. Too stressful.

I did NOT know that your co-worker was in your wedding!!! Why has she gotten bitchy since then??
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Kay Kay » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Gianna wrote:I can't believe I forgot tonight was TVD!!!!!! Hooray!

KK - I didn't realize you guys were moving so soon! That is awesome! Moving is always a bitch, but so worth it. Do you people coming over to help or are you hiring movers? We always hire movers but then I can't watch because I am always afraid they are going to throw my furniture down the stairs or out a giant hole in my wall. Too stressful.

I did NOT know that your co-worker was in your wedding!!! Why has she gotten bitchy since then??

Yep! Our contract was 30 day Escrow, which was Tuesday. However, the sellers messed up a couple things so it's been delayed a couple days. We have all of Mr. KK's young strapping guy friends coming to help us move this Saturday BUT we still might not get the keys tomorrow. In which case it'll be just Mr. KK and I doing 50 trips on Monday. (We only moved 4 miles so it's not the end of the world but Lordy I don't want to). I took off next week from work so the delay is...fine. But I want to move in NOW!

As for co-worker....yeahhhhh. I had just figured it was my problem and I couldn't handle the shift in our friendship dynamic. (which I still think is the main source of MY issues with her at work) But in the personal area, I just never realized how judgmental she is. I think her moving closer to her REALLY conservative sister has done that. And I don't want to get into a liberal/conservative discussion but currently by biggest issue with her is that she's a misogynist. And who wants to be friends with a misogynist?
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:32 pm

I know some of you out there have audible.com accounts. How do those work? You pay a monthly fee and get one free book, yes? And then you get to buy other books? Are the other books expensive? And if you cancel you account you get to keep the books you bought?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Kay Kay » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:37 pm

JodieO wrote:I know some of you out there have audible.com accounts. How do those work? You pay a monthly fee and get one free book, yes? And then you get to buy other books? Are the other books expensive? And if you cancel you account you get to keep the books you bought?

I LOVE my audible. Yes you pay the monthy fee and you get one book credit and you can buy other books at a really discounted price. They also have a lot of $5 book promos but I've yet to find one that I'm interested it but that doesn't mean you wont. They average the cost of a regular book ($10-20) and yes you get to keep them. They also do a lot of Good Customer store credits. I've gotten at least 2 $10 coupons to spend. LOVE them!
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Kay Kay wrote:
JodieO wrote:I know some of you out there have audible.com accounts. How do those work? You pay a monthly fee and get one free book, yes? And then you get to buy other books? Are the other books expensive? And if you cancel you account you get to keep the books you bought?

I LOVE my audible. Yes you pay the monthy fee and you get one book credit and you can buy other books at a really discounted price. They also have a lot of $5 book promos but I've yet to find one that I'm interested it but that doesn't mean you wont. They average the cost of a regular book ($10-20) and yes you get to keep them. They also do a lot of Good Customer store credits. I've gotten at least 2 $10 coupons to spend. LOVE them!

Cool beans. It's come to my attention that my new husband

narrated some books, so I'd like to have those to fall asleep to. Maybe I'll dream about more googling. :roll: :roll: :roll: He's so good at reading children's stories that I'm going to go out on a limb and assume he's good with books, too.

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Kay Kay » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:32 pm

JodieO wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:

Cool beans. It's come to my attention that my new husband

narrated some books, so I'd like to have those to fall asleep to. Maybe I'll dream about more googling. :roll: :roll: :roll: He's so good at reading children's stories that I'm going to go out on a limb and assume he's good with books, too.

Listening to the Venetia sample on Audible. Woah. O_o
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby JodieO » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Kay Kay wrote:Listening to the Venetia sample on Audible. Woah. O_o

Yeah, I just listened to that, too. Couldn't begin to tell you a word he said, but I was like this the whole time: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I used my credit on The Convenient Marriage since it's the most expensive and the longest. Figured I could buy the others on my own later.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby absolutelyvlc » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:39 am

Kay Kay wrote:NEW VAMPIRE DIARIES TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET!

How come I've never seen any of these schmexy time gifs of Stefan and Elana?
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby absolutelyvlc » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:41 am

amynkansas wrote:Image

I thought Ron looked like poo. I was so disappointed! [/quote]

Um, if that's what you're poos look like.......... :lol:
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:08 am

JodieO wrote:

Yeah, I just listened to that, too. Couldn't begin to tell you a word he said, but I was like this the whole time: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I used my credit on The Convenient Marriage since it's the most expensive and the longest. Figured I could buy the others on my own later.

go to this fan site: http://www.richardarmitagenet.com/

it's HEAVEN! it has an audio section with soundbites, a download section, commercials & tons of other stuff 8-)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:16 am

kelbel75 wrote:
JodieO wrote:

go to this fan site: http://www.richardarmitagenet.com/

it's HEAVEN! it has an audio section with soundbites, a download section, commercials & tons of other stuff 8-)

Oooh, I like that site. I haven't really made it past the photo galleries yet, though... :? ;) :)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby dancing_echoes » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:28 am

DED.

Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby dancing_echoes » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 am

Ooh wait, I found a better size

ImageImage

the rest of the ep was fairly depressing i thought....
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats