Go to footer

Life After Twilight

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby dancing_echoes » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Hahahahaha seriously dude, it's SUMMER in Australia...why so pale??

Image
Image ImageImage
User avatar
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits
 
Posts: 5073
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:30 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:
JodieO wrote:WHOO HOO! JOHN THORNTON PARTY!

He's very excited.

Image


I just finished N&S. Loved it. Love him.
Pretty sure I love you too, for having recommended it.


*does the North & South happy dance*

Feel free to join The Daily Dick on facebook. ;) Every day is Dick day!
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16167
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:32 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:Hahahahaha seriously dude, it's SUMMER in Australia...why so pale??

Image


HEY!

Some people just don't tan! We are tanless! Sometimes I get sunburns that don't even turn pink. :? :roll:
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16167
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby LittleSecrets » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:36 pm

JodieO wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:
JodieO wrote:WHOO HOO! JOHN THORNTON PARTY!

He's very excited.

Image


I just finished N&S. Loved it. Love him.
Pretty sure I love you too, for having recommended it.


*does the North & South happy dance*

Feel free to join The Daily Dick on facebook. ;) Every day is Dick day!


Would one have to have FB acct to access this gloriousness? I'll have to look into it one day.
User avatar
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:42 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:
Would one have to have FB acct to access this gloriousness? I'll have to look into it one day.


Oops, yes. :? It's a facebook group... I forget there are a few of you rare unicorns who don't have facebooks.

John Thornton is not amused.

Image
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16167
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Gianna » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:00 pm

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Hahahahaha seriously dude, it's SUMMER in Australia...why so pale??

Image


HEY!

Some people just don't tan! We are tanless! Sometimes I get sunburns that don't even turn pink. :? :roll:


My biggest issue with this: black tennis shoes. They are a hard limit for me. *shudder*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9179
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Hahahahaha seriously dude, it's SUMMER in Australia...why so pale??

Image


HEY!

Some people just don't tan! We are tanless! Sometimes I get sunburns that don't even turn pink. :? :roll:


My biggest issue with this: black tennis shoes. They are a hard limit for me. *shudder*


Looks down at her feet. Looks back up at Gianna. Takes off her earrings...
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16167
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby dancing_echoes » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm

JodieO wrote:
Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:
Image

HEY!

Some people just don't tan! We are tanless! Sometimes I get sunburns that don't even turn pink. :? :roll:


My biggest issue with this: black tennis shoes. They are a hard limit for me. *shudder*


Looks down at her feet. Looks back up at Gianna. Takes off her earrings...


Yeah, I'll be your second! *gets out dueling pistol*
Image ImageImage
User avatar
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits
 
Posts: 5073
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Alexandra » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:20 pm

dancing_echoes wrote:
JodieO wrote:
Gianna wrote:Image

HEY!

My biggest issue with this: black tennis shoes. They are a hard limit for me. *shudder*


Looks down at her feet. Looks back up at Gianna. Takes off her earrings...


Yeah, I'll be your second! *gets out dueling pistol*


I don't mind the black trainers with pants. . . but I don't care for them with shorts. And for God's sake Ron, put on some damn socks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9676
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Alexandra » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Hahahahaha seriously dude, it's SUMMER in Australia...why so pale??

Image


HEY!

Some people just don't tan! We are tanless! Sometimes I get sunburns that don't even turn pink. :? :roll:


My biggest issue with this: black tennis shoes. They are a hard limit for me. *shudder*


Well, I think over the years we've established that there are very few hard limits where Ron is concerned. And the shoes are removable. . .Yes?
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
User avatar
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9676
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Northern Virginia


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:Hahahahaha seriously dude, it's SUMMER in Australia...why so pale??

Image


HEY!

Some people just don't tan! We are tanless! Sometimes I get sunburns that don't even turn pink. :? :roll:


My biggest issue with this: black tennis shoes. They are a hard limit for me. *shudder*

but he matches; black shoes/black shorts, white stripe on shoes/white shirt :D (I have black trainers and black sneakers, but I don't wear them with shorts b/c it just never looks quite right to me :? )
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:29 pm

ADDICTED to season seven of "MI-5", just so you know! started watching it from the beginning with my DH but got curious to see Richard's character so I skipped ahead on my own one day, & got sucked in by that season's storyline :shock: so I've been watching 2 episodes of season 7 by myself during the day, & one episode of season one with the DH in the evenings :lol:

Image
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:36 pm

kelbel75 wrote:ADDICTED to season seven of "MI-5", just so you know! started watching it from the beginning with my DH but got curious to see Richard's character so I skipped ahead on my own one day, & got sucked in by that season's storyline :shock: so I've been watching 2 episodes of season 7 by myself during the day, & one episode of season one with the DH in the evenings :lol:

Image


Are you having a hard time with season 1 or do I just have a terrible attention span?
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16167
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:46 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:ADDICTED to season seven of "MI-5", just so you know! started watching it from the beginning with my DH but got curious to see Richard's character so I skipped ahead on my own one day, & got sucked in by that season's storyline :shock: so I've been watching 2 episodes of season 7 by myself during the day, & one episode of season one with the DH in the evenings :lol:

Image


Are you having a hard time with season 1 or do I just have a terrible attention span?

season one is written in a much diff't style than season 7, probably b/c they're getting you familiar with the job before they delve into feelings and whatnot, IDK? :? season 7 is much more fast paced and has a definite on-going storyline...plus, you know, there's Richard ;) he has A LOT of face time & I really like his character :)
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:53 pm

kelbel75 wrote:season one is written in a much diff't style than season 7, probably b/c they're getting you familiar with the job before they delve into feelings and whatnot, IDK? :? season 7 is much more fast paced and has a definite on-going storyline...plus, you know, there's Richard ;) he has A LOT of face time & I really like his character :)


Cool beans. I can't wait to hit that season, then. All through S1 I found my mind wandering whenever they were dealing with any of the spy stuff and only paying attention during McFayden's personal life stuff.
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16167
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:57 pm

JodieO wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:season one is written in a much diff't style than season 7, probably b/c they're getting you familiar with the job before they delve into feelings and whatnot, IDK? :? season 7 is much more fast paced and has a definite on-going storyline...plus, you know, there's Richard ;) he has A LOT of face time & I really like his character :)


Cool beans. I can't wait to hit that season, then. All through S1 I found my mind wandering whenever they were dealing with any of the spy stuff and only paying attention during McFayden's personal life stuff.

see, I'm the opposite. MacFayden's personal life is annoying me; I hate the lying, waiting for him to be found out :roll:
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Image

Image

*sigh* I belong to him now.
User avatar
kelbel75
Craft Services
 
Posts: 4938
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby Gianna » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Alexandra wrote:
I don't mind the black trainers with pants. . . but I don't care for them with shorts. And for God's sake Ron, put on some damn socks.


Maybe this is my issue. I don't like black tennis shoes period, but with shorts? No. Just no.

And yes - the shoes come off! So we are all good. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Gianna
Runs with Vampires
 
Posts: 9179
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Isle of Wight


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby guitargirl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:39 am

Image[/quote]

I think Rob looks good! I like a guy in action (much better than the bloody suits for a change. :lol: :P ) Hee! I bet he's wearing shorts and trying to get a bit of colour on his legs! Give him a couple of weeks and he may be nice and tanned.

I like the black running shoes too as I'm not so keen on white ones. He's probably wearing those trainer socks that you can't see underneath them which are much better than the ones guys pull half way up their legs like this
Image
:lol: :lol:

I notice this is proper road bike too (hence the skinny wheels) and not a mountain bike. My DH is a bike enthusiast so he has different ones for different activities. Due to Robs dogging spot. I reckon he probably has a couple. :oops: I've obviously thought about this way too much. :lol:

He should seriously wear a helmet though, as head injuries are not cool. :roll:
TTFN
User avatar
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian
 
Posts: 7477
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:59 pm


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby guitargirl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:43 am

[quote="JodieO"]I kind of love the term 'alternative porn'...

So lets have some!

Image

The Depster is none too shabby! :D I have a bit of a soft sport for him.

I kind of wish I'd seen TVD now, as you all seem to really like it. I feel like I've missed out. :?
TTFN
User avatar
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian
 
Posts: 7477
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:59 pm


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby guitargirl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:45 am

Image
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS PHOTO! :shock: :shock: Hello biceps. :shock:
TTFN
User avatar
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian
 
Posts: 7477
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 3:59 pm


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby absolutelyvlc » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:57 am

guitargirl wrote:Image

I think Rob looks good! I like a guy in action (much better than the bloody suits for a change. :lol: :P ) Hee! I bet he's wearing shorts and trying to get a bit of colour on his legs! Give him a couple of weeks and he may be nice and tanned.

I like the black running shoes too as I'm not so keen on white ones. He's probably wearing those trainer socks that you can't see underneath them which are much better than the ones guys pull half way up their legs like this
Image
:lol: :lol:

I notice this is proper road bike too (hence the skinny wheels) and not a mountain bike. My DH is a bike enthusiast so he has different ones for different activities. Due to Robs dogging spot. I reckon he probably has a couple. :oops: I've obviously thought about this way too much. :lol:

He should seriously wear a helmet though, as head injuries are not cool. :roll:


I totally agree with you on everything you said. Except the part about " Robs dogging spot" - cuz I don't know what that means. But everything else is spot on!
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby absolutelyvlc » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 am

JodieO wrote:
lori_seals wrote:Stefan is
a little bitch.
:D


SERIOUSLY.

I mean, I know he's hurt and all, but this is literally the first time EVER he came in second when next to Damon. So he's going to be all sulky and pouty like a little baby? Bitch please.


as long as he "comes in second" after me who cares? Not me! Besides we don't have to have a deep conversation or anything. He doesn't have to say anything at all in fact. No need to quote Niche, nor do I have to listen to him lament his sad fortune blah blah blah. Just the odd well-placed moan and groan and I'm happy.


I can't believe I just said that :oops: :oops:
Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
User avatar
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: The Great White North


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:14 am

guitargirl wrote:
JodieO wrote:I kind of love the term 'alternative porn'...

So lets have some!

Image


The Depster is none too shabby! :D I have a bit of a soft sport for him.

I kind of wish I'd seen TVD now, as you all seem to really like it. I feel like I've missed out. :?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16167
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA


Re: Life After Twilight

Postby JodieO » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:17 am

absolutelyvlc wrote:
as long as he "comes in second" after me who cares? Not me! Besides we don't have to have a deep conversation or anything. He doesn't have to say anything at all in fact. No need to quote Niche, nor do I have to listen to him lament his sad fortune blah blah blah. Just the odd well-placed moan and groan and I'm happy.


I can't believe I just said that :oops: :oops:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

He's all yours. ;)
Image
User avatar
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug
 
Posts: 16167
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 am
Location: Maine, USA

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests