Go to footer

What's the Haps, Chaps?

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: What's the Haps, Chaps?

Postby JodieO » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Ermm yeah.. speaking of voices.. he actually makes this sound as if it were an exciting story rather than a terrible tv show...

Here. Have one of these on me.

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby LCneiny » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:12 am

JodieO wrote:
LCneiny wrote:
JodieO wrote:Know what I need to do? I need to make a gif of him pulling off his cravat. *SWOON*

This makes me think of the Scarlett quote, something like "he looks at me like he knows what I look like without my shimmy"

And why is it so sexy when a male actor in a period piece like this is shown without the cravat after being all buttoned up most of the time? I'm thinking specifically of Matthew McFayden's Mr. Darcy (that's my *SWOON*)

Right?! All of the sudden a neck becomes the sexiest thing ever and you need someone to bring you smelling salts.

BTW, google has just informed me that Matthew's name is actually MacFad-yen and not McFay-den. REALLY!? Was it always? I'm so confused.

ummm HELLLOOO!! Hot damn, I don't care how you spell his name, he's sexy!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby Gianna » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:53 am

JodieO wrote:
I most always multitask while watching TV too, except for certain shows. NEVER during certain shows, though...there are some shows that require my full attention!

I can't do it. My mind starts to wander after about 10 minutes and I end up not paying attention anyway. :? It's probably why I tend to watch the same shows over and over again...

Which are your watch-only shows?[/quote]

Right now they include Walking Dead, Downton, and Breaking Bad. And Dexter. Don't forget Dexter!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby LCneiny » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:05 am

Ladies, please tell I'm not crazy for going to the city by myself to see a free advance screening of The Host. UC is going to be there but she'll have an assigned seat in a super VIP area (or something) so I may be able to wave to her but sit by myself in a packed theater. I'll also probably have to wait in a line outside (and it's COLD today).

I did bring a Tetra Pak container of wine just in case so that might help.

I should also mention I am DYING to see this movie! Mr. LC wasn't interested in coming and I don't have many RL girlfriends who are into this sort of thing, and besides they were all busy. I'm still normal, right??
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby JodieO » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 am

LCneiny wrote:ummm HELLLOOO!! Hot damn, I don't care how you spell his name, he's sexy!

It's spelled A-R-M-I-T-A-G-E.

Haha! I'm so funny... ;)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby JodieO » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 am

LCneiny wrote:Ladies, please tell I'm not crazy for going to the city by myself to see a free advance screening of The Host. UC is going to be there but she'll have an assigned seat in a super VIP area (or something) so I may be able to wave to her but sit by myself in a packed theater. I'll also probably have to wait in a line outside (and it's COLD today).

I should also mention I am DYING to see this movie! Mr. LC wasn't interested in coming and I don't have many RL girlfriends who are into this sort of thing, and besides they were all busy. I'm still normal, right??

Totally normal.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby LCneiny » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 am

JodieO wrote:
LCneiny wrote:ummm HELLLOOO!! Hot damn, I don't care how you spell his name, he's sexy!

Haha! I'm so funny... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, yes you are. For me it's more about saying his name than spelling it. Kel's handy pronunciation guide the other day helped me with that.
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby lori_seals » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:45 am

LCneiny wrote:Ladies, please tell I'm not crazy for going to the city by myself to see a free advance screening of The Host. UC is going to be there but she'll have an assigned seat in a super VIP area (or something) so I may be able to wave to her but sit by myself in a packed theater. I'll also probably have to wait in a line outside (and it's COLD today).

Yup, normal. Especially the
wine part.
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby JodieO » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:47 am

LCneiny wrote:
JodieO wrote:

Haha! I'm so funny... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, yes you are. For me it's more about saying his name than spelling it. Kel's handy pronunciation guide the other day helped me with that.

Hee! You can hear it pronounced a few times in that interview she posted with him and Martin Freeman, too, if that helps. You can hear it said in his sexy sexy voice... It's worth the 3 minutes.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 am

lori_seals wrote:

Yup, normal. Especially the
wine part.

Normal. And respectable. :D
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:29 am

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby LittleSecrets » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:47 am

kelbel75 wrote:Image

On today's agenda: Skip forward and watch some season 7 episodes of MI-5. Because, to be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less about the show. I only want to watch it to covet Jodie's husband. ;)
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby Gianna » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:01 pm

LS!!! Long time no see! Hope things are good with you!!!!
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:02 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:Image

On today's agenda: Skip forward and watch some season 7 episodes of MI-5. Because, to be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less about the show. I only want to watch it to covet Jodie's husband. ;)

DO IT!! :twisted:

(Jodie's husband/Kel's boyfriend, same difference ;) :P )
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby LittleSecrets » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Gianna wrote:LS!!! Long time no see! Hope things are good with you!!!!

Hi!!! How are you feeling? I'm way out of the loop, but are you vacationing soon?

Are you still having the iphone text message issue? We have two iphones and an ipad and we've had this problem a couple times after updating software. According to Mr. LS, it has to do with how each phone/ipad is set up regarding at which numbers/email addresses they may each be contacted. He just checks out the settings after updating and the problem is solved. Clear as mud to me :roll: :oops: Hope it gets resolved for you soon!
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:17 pm

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby LittleSecrets » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:17 pm

kelbel75 wrote:DO IT!! :twisted: (Jodie's husband/Kel's boyfriend, same difference ;) :P )

I'll let you two hammer out the details of the husband/boyfriend situation, while I sit back and just hope to have to pay him the price of one kiss...with tongues.
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:25 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:DO IT!! :twisted: (Jodie's husband/Kel's boyfriend, same difference ;) :P )

I'll let you two hammer out the details of the husband/boyfriend situation, while I sit back and just hope to have to pay him the price of one kiss...with tongues.

:D :D

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:34 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:

*FIST PUMP*

Another one down! ;) :lol:

Don't listen to Kel, she's just jealous because he's mine all mine. ;) I do encourage coveting, though.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:45 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:

Hi!!! How are you feeling? I'm way out of the loop, but are you vacationing soon?

Are you still having the iphone text message issue? We have two iphones and an ipad and we've had this problem a couple times after updating software. According to Mr. LS, it has to do with how each phone/ipad is set up regarding at which numbers/email addresses they may each be contacted. He just checks out the settings after updating and the problem is solved. Clear as mud to me :roll: :oops: Hope it gets resolved for you soon!

Feeling great and leaving next week on vaca!

We did just have a software update, so maybe that is it. Will check into it. You're a wealth of knowledge!!! ;)
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby LittleSecrets » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Gianna wrote:
LittleSecrets wrote:

Feeling great and leaving next week on vaca!

We did just have a software update, so maybe that is it. Will check into it. You're a wealth of knowledge!!! ;)

so glad to hear you are well. Enjoy your travels!
And, I'm not so much a wealth of knowledge as a wealth of experience on messing up settings to Mr.LS can feel like a hero fixing them :D
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby Gianna » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:57 pm

I feel like I am losing my mind today...ever have that feeling? I walk into the file room and forget what file I am going after, open an email and can't remember who It needs to go to...pretty bad!!! :|
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby LittleSecrets » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Gianna wrote:I feel like I am losing my mind today...ever have that feeling? I walk into the file room and forget what file I am going after, open an email and can't remember who It needs to go to...pretty bad!!! :|

Yes. I think I've had that happen before. Fuck, I can't remember.
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby amynkansas » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:08 pm

help me out. what happened to manda's g-ma....
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Copstache Lover

Postby JodieO » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:09 pm

amynkansas wrote:help me out. what happened to manda's g-ma....

She's in hospice. =(
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats