Go to footer

Crush Crush

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Crush Crush

Postby BrooklynBabe » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Looks like Rob will be spending a good amount of time in the Middle East this year. First, M:B, supposedly will start production in April 2012 in either Morocco or Jordan and now this tweet about Queen of the Desert.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
~~~~~~~~Live life passionately, Laugh out loud, Love unconditionally~~~~~~~
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Loco Blow Pop for my real name and Whisper Bunny Hop for my forum name. Both are bad. :(
Last edited by BrooklynBabe on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Last edited by BrooklynBabe on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BakingNath » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:48 pm

Happy Easter !!!
I hope nobody overdosed on chocolate from the easter bunny (or the easter bells(=no bunny in france : the bells bring the chocolate)) ...
On my side I did not.. this morning i had a cooking class in a "Michelin starred" restaurant about making chocolates... i guess being half a day in a chocolate smelling environment cured me for a while : i tasted a few of the samples i took back home, but contrary to what i feared (=me eating everything during the day) it was enough .. now even the smell of it does not appeal to me... at all..
I got 2 good news this week end : my sister who s expecting a baby for august learned friday it is a baby girl... and my brother just called me to announced he proposed to his girlfriend last week , they are getting married in summer next year... i am really excited for all of them
but it increases the feeling i have had for a while that i am stuck in my life, that nothing exciting has happened to me in a loooong time... and i don t know how to unstuck myself from the whole routine and feeling lonely... hum ok... i am stopping the self pitying.. it s me being alone on a long week end speaking..

Tomorrow is a bank holiday , so i plan to clean all the place..... i may need "some" motivation for it...
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ...
but are felt in the heart.
BakingNath
Not a Bear

Postby BrooklynBabe » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:28 pm

MalibuRob - The WetSuit Edition-supposedly Mar 27 or 28-2013
More under the spolier. Click for bigger.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:12 am

BrooklynBabe wrote:MalibuRob - The WetSuit Edition-supposedly Mar 27 or 28-2013
More under the spolier. Click for bigger.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Wow! Rob is looking good. Really good. Too bad I think paddleboarding is kinda...sissy. But the one's of him on the beach? oh yea. I'd hit that.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:22 am

BakingNath wrote:Happy Easter !!!
I hope nobody overdosed on chocolate from the easter bunny (or the easter bells(=no bunny in france : the bells bring the chocolate)) ...
On my side I did not.. this morning i had a cooking class in a "Michelin starred" restaurant about making chocolates... i guess being half a day in a chocolate smelling environment cured me for a while : i tasted a few of the samples i took back home, but contrary to what i feared (=me eating everything during the day) it was enough .. now even the smell of it does not appeal to me... at all..
I got 2 good news this week end : my sister who s expecting a baby for august learned friday it is a baby girl... and my brother just called me to announced he proposed to his girlfriend last week , they are getting married in summer next year... i am really excited for all of them
but it increases the feeling i have had for a while that i am stuck in my life, that nothing exciting has happened to me in a loooong time... and i don t know how to unstuck myself from the whole routine and feeling lonely... hum ok... i am stopping the self pitying.. it s me being alone on a long week end speaking..

Tomorrow is a bank holiday , so i plan to clean all the place..... i may need "some" motivation for it...

Congratulations to your sister and bother! A good name for your niece could be, oh I don't know....Katharine? Maybe? ;) Do they have one picked out already?

And don't feel pressure from them. Everyone should go at their own pace. People who feel rushed to be at a certain place in their lives at a certain time are always the most miserable. Maybe a vacation would make you feel rejuvenated? Maybe...San Francisco in the US. Just a suggestion. :P :P :P :P

And too much chocolate you say? Was your day anything like this? Please say yes.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:30 am

So the only way to really describe my day was: Decadent. I slept for a looong time but woke up early. I read in bed all day with my kitty. Mr. KK went to a farmers market and brought me strawberries to eat in bed while he did the dishes. The fan was on and I had my down comforter and my sheet were EXTRA soft today. I finally stopped reading at 3 to take a shower and then took a nap on the couch where my blanket was softest thing ever. I never put on pants.

Today was the best day ever. Only slightly marred by Mr. KK being a nag. Luckily, I blocked him out most of the day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm pretty sure it was a holiday today but without kids to demand Easter baskets or being particularly religious, I forgot until I got on facebook. Whoops. What did everyone else do this weekend?
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:31 am

365 Days of Rob ~ Gif of Rob Laughing

This should be an easy one - Go.

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:40 am

Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 am

Image Image
This isn't him laughing but I thought it was adorable
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:49 am

Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:06 am

Arms
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby absolutelyvlc » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 am

And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:31 am

All great choices so far. It's nice to see happy smiliey Rob.

KK for you because it's GG.
Gia for you since it's B and W.
And for everyone one, he just looks so fine here.

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby BrooklynBabe » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:16 am

Giggly scrunchy nose Rob.

BrooklynBabe
Rob's Lover

Postby kelbel75 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:54 am

April Fool's Day, Ugh, I hate it! so much energy to sift thru what is real and what isn't :oops:

I'm going to be a complainer today b/c aunt flo is visiting, I ran myself ragged preparing for visiting relatives this weekend, my kids are home from school & fighting (no surprise there :roll: ) and I had a night FULL of dreams, some good and some bad, but I feel like I got no sleep :x

on a positive note, Butter-Beer is now my fav snack 8-)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby Gianna » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:58 am

I was super PISSED last night. We got an email from our credit card company that $300 had been charged at Abercrombie.com yesterday. SIDEBAR: Mr G thinks I spend too much money, so he has it set up that he gets an email if more than $150 is put on the card. I swear he does it just to annoy the ever loving fuck out of me. However, in this situation, I am glad it is there. Anyway, we got the email and he asked me if I had done it...um...do I LOOK like a 15 year old??? Abercrombie not really my thing.

After both of us on the phone with the credit card people and Abercrombie, we got everything canceled.

People SUCK. :|
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 am

BakingNath wrote:I got 2 good news this week end : my sister who s expecting a baby for august learned friday it is a baby girl... and my brother just called me to announced he proposed to his girlfriend last week , they are getting married in summer next year... i am really excited for all of them

I think it is normal to feel the way you are feeling...I think we all do from time to time. I agree with KK - maybe you need some adventure in your life...plan a trip to an exotic location (or just somewhere you have been wanting to go). Nothing like travel to keep things interesting!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am

What the heck? While I was putting up a new thread you all went on a posting spree!

Ok, the new thread is open and I'm locking this one down. I'm moving the recent posts over as quickly as I can whilst at work. =)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats