Go to footer

Take Me Back

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Take Me Back

Postby JodieO » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:36 am

Kay Kay wrote:So I had an interesting weekend. I went to a family graduation for my side of the family that I haven't seen in over a year. They are sooooo white trash. I shared a bit on twitter so I wont double post. But a couple highlights: 1) My 60 year old aunt had on ripped shorts and no underwear. I saw everything. EVERYTHING. 2) My grandmother had 2 cocktails and was OUT. She looked dead but my uncle made her toast the graduate anyway and there were a lot of "weekend at Bernies" whispers going on. 8-)

Yesterday, Mr. KK and I had his -1st Father's Day which involved buying me clothes with elastic in them and cooking me dinner while I took a nap. Yeeeeaaaah. :D :D :D

And where the HELL is BB??? These Dior ads should be like a second Birthday to her. Anyone talked to her recently??

She's changed her picture on FB to DioRob, but I haven't heard from her.

I'm sorry to be the hater, but for a moment I mistook your photo of HCave for another guy from the Superman movies...

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby dancing_echoes » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:23 am

guitargirl wrote:Do we like kissing Ron pic?

i hate this blonde bitch. :D
Image ImageImage
dancing_echoes
Rob's Friend with Benefits

Location: On Facebook, "investigating" the Britpack's whereabouts

Postby JodieO » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:37 am

dancing_echoes wrote:

That looks like a way better kiss than anything I've ever seen in any Twilight movie.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:30 am

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:

That looks like a way better kiss than anything I've ever seen in any Twilight movie.

Yes we do like like it. And yes it does look way better. Is it getting warm in here?
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:32 am

Kay Kay wrote:
kelbel75 wrote:my 13 yr. old son was being bitchy today at church (b/c he secretly tried to bring his i-pod & we took it away), not smiling at all, ignoring people when they talked to him, etc. :roll: so 8 yr. old daughter says "quit acting like Kristen Stewart!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr KK and I watched Warm Bodies yesterday (By Summit) and one of the previews was for BD2 that showed some filming of scenes and Stew talking about Bella. Mr. KK just up and says "Kristen Stewart isn't very smart, is she? She talks like she is isn't very smart." :lol: :lol: :lol: Mr. KK is a hater. I should report him to the HBG. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Mr. KK. Tell him his devil horns are in the mail.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby amynkansas » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:49 am

I kind of like this trickling of photos each day. you think they can keep that up for another couple months?
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby Alexandra » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:11 pm

amynkansas wrote:Image

I kind of like this trickling of photos each day. you think they can keep that up for another couple months?

I sure hope so. ;)
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:29 pm

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:

Oh HELL yes!!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Alexandra wrote:
Yes we do like like it. And yes it does look way better. Is it getting warm in here?

THESE photos are more what I had in mind. Beardy Rob doesn't exactly scream fancy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Muffinmom » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Another one that makes me want to light up a cig... Image
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby amynkansas » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Muffinmom wrote:Another one that makes me want to light up a cig... Image

well...hello there.
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby JodieO » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:21 pm

amynkansas wrote:

well...hello there.

It looks like someone snapped a photo of him impatiently waiting for his burger at In & Out.

"Come ON... it's been 8 minutes they said it would be ready in 7! And they'd better not forget the pickles this time!"
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Work related rant.
ok. i shoot litle league sports photos. The order form and my email to parents CLEARLY states that photos need to be turned in and paid for the evening that we shoot the photos.

June 3rd- i take the photos
June 5th- I order the photos (I waited 2 days to see if anyone forgot to order)
June 9th- i deliver the photos to the coach. (excellent turn around time!)
June 12th- the coach says that one of the kids didn't get their order
June 12th- I contact the coach to tell her that I didn't get an order form or payment from the player and to have them contact me to see if it was my oversight or theirs.
June 14th I contact the parent via email (the only contact info i have for them) and ask if they want to order something.
June 16th I place another team's order (I have to order a min amount so i try to combine orders)
June 18th. I get the order from the other team back.
June 18th I get this email from the parent:
"I didn't know we were supposed to turn in the picture order forms. Is it too late to order?"

How would I have ordered their kid's photos? SO I don't have any other teams to place orders for but I need to place their order so that I look like a good person to the coach so I can retain this team for next year. But it will cost me money to do this. Irritated.

This is when I order wierd key chains for Flatmates because I don't want to pay for nothing.

What's it going to be people?
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby amynkansas » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm

JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:

well...hello there.

It looks like someone snapped a photo of him impatiently waiting for his burger at In & Out.

"Come ON... it's been 8 minutes they said it would be ready in 7! And they'd better not forget the pickles this time!"

Can you blame him for being irritated? I hate it when when I finally get my burger and then the fries are cold!!!
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby JodieO » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:23 pm

amynkansas wrote:Work related rant.
ok. i shoot litle league sports photos. The order form and my email to parents CLEARLY states that photos need to be turned in and paid for the evening that we shoot the photos.

June 12th- I contact the coach to tell her that I didn't get an order form or payment from the player and to have them contact me to see if it was my oversight or theirs.
June 14th I contact the parent via email (the only contact info i have for them) and ask if they want to order something.
June 16th I place another team's order (I have to order a min amount so i try to combine orders)
"I didn't know we were supposed to turn in the picture order forms. Is it too late to order?"

How would I have ordered their kid's photos? SO I don't have any other teams to place orders for but I need to place their order so that I look like a good person to the coach so I can retain this team for next year. But it will cost me money to do this. Irritated.

This is when I order wierd key chains for Flatmates because I don't want to pay for nothing.

How vexing! People are so damn dumb sometimes. I might have a thing or two for you if you'd like to combine an order with me!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby amynkansas » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:41 pm

JodieO wrote:How vexing! People are so damn dumb sometimes. I might have a thing or two for you if you'd like to combine an order with me!

Pop me an email and tell me what ya need!
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:29 pm

parents will always take advantage of you, ALWAYS! ;) they are either too rushed around to read directions correctly, if they even knew pictures were that day in the first place :roll: or they expect you to accommodate them because they think the world revolves around them. I see it all of the time w/the parents in my kid's extracurricular activities. having to kiss ass is not fun; I'm not very good at it :P
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Richard 8-)

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:34 pm

JodieO wrote:
amynkansas wrote:

well...hello there.

Ahem. There are no pickles on In n Out burgers. Next time you come to California, I'll take you there so you can verify.

Also? I don't think Mr. KK and I can go to Boston. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm still going to try to work it in for a shorter amount of time. We're both trying to save up vacation hours and money for The Noisy Sleepless Time. However, my argument of "we'll never get a vacation again that doesn't have to be kid friendly" is, ya know, a good one so fingers crossed!
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:48 pm

You mean I have to TELL you that I want something and then PAY for it? God, you're such a greedy skank.

Also this happens to me a lot in a way. I work with mostly contractors that are repeat customers and sometimes they forget their wallet and get mad at me that I wont give them free material. Like it's my fault? Please.
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby amynkansas » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Kay Kay wrote:Ahem. There are no pickles on In n Out burgers. Next time you come to California, I'll take you there so you can verify.

Also? I don't think Mr. KK and I can go to Boston. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm still going to try to work it in for a shorter amount of time. We're both trying to save up vacation hours and money for The Noisy Sleepless Time. However, my argument of "we'll never get a vacation again that doesn't have to be kid friendly" is, ya know, a good one so fingers crossed!

You are always welcome to drop off the little nudger (see what I did there?) here on your way to Boston. I like babies... when they're not mine... and I'm not forced to photograph them for little or no money.

---------------------------------------------------
I have never had an in and out burger. so you will have to drop off one of those too.
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby lori_seals » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:21 am

guitargirl wrote:
JodieO wrote:
guitargirl wrote:Hi all!

Wow. Busy weekend was busy. It included a BBQ (and drinking) a birthday party (more drinking) Fathers Day, buying a 5th guitar (bass)for the GG household, full cooked breakfast duties for my BIL who was babysitting, and to top it off Guitarboy did his Duke of Edinburgh trial hiking and camping (jeez his rucksack weighed a tonne.) If he keeps it up it looks like I'll be going to the Palace in a few years! :D :D I hope they allow jeans :?

How is everyone?

What's all this now?

Hee! Over here some children get the chance to take part in the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme. There is bronze, silver and gold and they have to do an allocated amount of voluntary work, take up a sport and show improvement over quite a long period of time, take up a skill and show improvement, and go on team building exercises like hiking and camping. They are rigorously assessed and can fail for a number of reasons. To be honest, his weekend was absolutely gruelling, and I'm so proud he came out of it with a smile on his face. Quite a few of the kids looked like they were going to burst into tears after walking for 8 and a half hours with full tent and kit on their backs for a couple of days. My friends daughter passed her Gold and had to help build a school in Malawi, and she climbed Kilimanjaro. Its not for the fainthearted. If you pass, you go to Buckingham Palace to collect your award from the Duke himself and you can take a parent. :D :D :D

oh my gawd! how cool is this??
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby lori_seals » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:22 am

amynkansas wrote:

yes, we do.

I'm going to say yes, I quite like it!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lori_seals
Dick & Clare's Neighbor

Postby Muffinmom » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:40 am

Amy -OMG that's annoying!! Perhaps in the future you can state somewhere that orders after XXX date will be subject to a XXXX charge to cover your extra costs? Plus sometimes late fee warnings scare people into action.
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby JodieO » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:36 am

Kay Kay wrote:Ahem. There are no pickles on In n Out burgers. Next time you come to California, I'll take you there so you can verify.

Wait.. WHAT? WTF is the point of a cheeseburger with no pickles?! There isn't even some sort of coded super sekrit In & Out pickle adding password??

What if you took a long weekend to come to Boston earlier than you had been originally planning? Like over Labor Day or something?

Babies are such life ruiners...
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats