Go to footer

Take Me Back

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Take Me Back

Postby JodieO » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:54 am

In honor of the glorious weather we are finally having, I hereby declare this to be outdoors day. And since I can't actually be outdoors I shall post photos of hotties outdoors. You should, too!

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:11 am

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:21 am

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:28 am

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby Gianna » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:36 am

This isn't outside, but I'm pretty sure he walked outside to get to the shoot. Or something. :?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:37 am

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:56 am

JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:16 pm

amynkansas wrote:Work related rant.
ok. i shoot litle league sports photos. The order form and my email to parents CLEARLY states that photos need to be turned in and paid for the evening that we shoot the photos.

June 3rd- i take the photos
June 5th- I order the photos (I waited 2 days to see if anyone forgot to order)
June 9th- i deliver the photos to the coach. (excellent turn around time!)
June 12th- the coach says that one of the kids didn't get their order
June 12th- I contact the coach to tell her that I didn't get an order form or payment from the player and to have them contact me to see if it was my oversight or theirs.
June 14th I contact the parent via email (the only contact info i have for them) and ask if they want to order something.
June 16th I place another team's order (I have to order a min amount so i try to combine orders)
June 18th. I get the order from the other team back.
June 18th I get this email from the parent:
"I didn't know we were supposed to turn in the picture order forms. Is it too late to order?"

How would I have ordered their kid's photos? SO I don't have any other teams to place orders for but I need to place their order so that I look like a good person to the coach so I can retain this team for next year. But it will cost me money to do this. Irritated.

This is when I order wierd key chains for Flatmates because I don't want to pay for nothing.

What's it going to be people?

When we get soccer - or dance - or orchestra - or (... oh my God, now I know where all my money goes) whatever photos taken, the kids have to hand the photographer the order form with the payment before the photos are taken. No form, your kid can be in the team photo, but you don't get any picture. It is known. What part of this did those parents miss? And there is always a couple of parents there with their own camera taking photos over the photographer's shoulder. When my youngest had soccer photos taken this spring, the mother was snapping photos and asked me "Why did you order pictures and pay for pictures? I just take them here and don't have to pay." :roll: :roll: :roll:
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:18 pm

Gianna wrote:This isn't outside, but I'm pretty sure he walked outside to get to the shoot. Or something. :?

Good thinking. Sigh. Such nice pictures. Outdoors or not.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Alexandra wrote:When we get soccer - or dance - or orchestra - or (... oh my God, now I know where all my money goes) whatever photos taken, the kids have to hand the photographer the order form with the payment before the photos are taken. No form, your kid can be in the team photo, but you don't get any picture. It is known. What part of this did those parents miss? And there is always a couple of parents there with their own camera taking photos over the photographer's shoulder. When my youngest had soccer photos taken this spring, the mother was snapping photos and asked me "Why did you order pictures and pay for pictures? I just take them here and don't have to pay." :roll: :roll: :roll:

What the what?! If they don't want to pay then they can take photos at home rather than rubbing it someone's face that they are taking away business. Asshat. The coach shouldn't allow parents in the area for photo day.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:34 pm

JodieO wrote:
Alexandra wrote:When we get soccer - or dance - or orchestra - or (... oh my God, now I know where all my money goes) whatever photos taken, the kids have to hand the photographer the order form with the payment before the photos are taken. No form, your kid can be in the team photo, but you don't get any picture. It is known. What part of this did those parents miss? And there is always a couple of parents there with their own camera taking photos over the photographer's shoulder. When my youngest had soccer photos taken this spring, the mother was snapping photos and asked me "Why did you order pictures and pay for pictures? I just take them here and don't have to pay." :roll: :roll: :roll:

What the what?! If they don't want to pay then they can take photos at home rather than rubbing it someone's face that they are taking away business. Asshat. The coach shouldn't allow parents in the area for photo day.

Agreed. I always think it is a crappy thing to do to the photographer.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:37 pm

You can see the outside through that window back there...
Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:50 pm

amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:51 pm

kelbel75 wrote:

who is THIS?!!!!
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby amynkansas » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:57 pm

looks like someone is late getting his In and Out burger too....

amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby JodieO » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:13 pm

amynkansas wrote:looks like someone is late getting his In and Out burger too....

He's mad because he's stuck washing the tub after Ron's used it.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby guitargirl » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Elsie_Tanner wrote:
Alexandra wrote:I just looked at the calendar on my desk and realized that one year ago today, I was meeting up with GG, Elsie and Diamond for brandy and dinner. *sob*

Oh really :o that has gone by so fast!

Hi Elsie! How's the new house? Are you getting ready for naked dancing around Stonehenge for this weeks Summer Solstice? Will this be you with your tatas out?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Gianna wrote:
guitargirl wrote:Hee! Over here some children get the chance to take part in the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme. There is bronze, silver and gold and they have to do an allocated amount of voluntary work, take up a sport and show improvement over quite a long period of time, take up a skill and show improvement, and go on team building exercises like hiking and camping. They are rigorously assessed and can fail for a number of reasons. To be honest, his weekend was absolutely gruelling, and I'm so proud he came out of it with a smile on his face. Quite a few of the kids looked like they were going to burst into tears after walking for 8 and a half hours with full tent and kit on their backs for a couple of days. My friends daughter passed her Gold and had to help build a school in Malawi, and she climbed Kilimanjaro. Its not for the fainthearted. If you pass, you go to Buckingham Palace to collect your award from the Duke himself and you can take a parent. :D :D :D

Wow - that sounds awesome, GG! I am super impressed.

I'm also impressed he's doing it Gia! He's already studying for his GCSE's, taking guitar exams, training for a new BMKA belt and running the fun run on Sunday. All whilst revising for the end of year exams. :shock: :shock: I don't think he inherited my lazy ass gene's. :lol: :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Kay Kay wrote:So I had an interesting weekend. I went to a family graduation for my side of the family that I haven't seen in over a year. They are sooooo white trash. I shared a bit on twitter so I wont double post. But a couple highlights: 1) My 60 year old aunt had on ripped shorts and no underwear. I saw everything. EVERYTHING. 2) My grandmother had 2 cocktails and was OUT. She looked dead but my uncle made her toast the graduate anyway and there were a lot of "weekend at Bernies" whispers going on. 8-)

Yesterday, Mr. KK and I had his -1st Father's Day which involved buying me clothes with elastic in them and cooking me dinner while I took a nap. Yeeeeaaaah. :D :D :D

And where the HELL is BB??? These Dior ads should be like a second Birthday to her. Anyone talked to her recently??

Your post made me snort like Donkey out of Shrek! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But it also made me throw up a little in my mouth. :lol:
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:45 pm

amynkansas wrote:
Kay Kay wrote:
guitargirl wrote:Do we like kissing Ron pic?

Yes. Quite a bit actually. His face looks beautiful. His hand, however, looks like a foot. :?

OMG!!! You are SO right!!

Hee! The claw has mutated!
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:46 pm

JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:
guitargirl wrote:Do we like kissing Ron pic?

i hate this blonde bitch. :D

That looks like a way better kiss than anything I've ever seen in any Twilight movie.

Absolutely! It looks like the lady is actually participating, which is a huge improvement. :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:47 pm

guitargirl wrote:
Elsie_Tanner wrote:
Alexandra wrote:I just looked at the calendar on my desk and realized that one year ago today, I was meeting up with GG, Elsie and Diamond for brandy and dinner. *sob*

Oh really :o that has gone by so fast!

Hi Elsie! How's the new house? Are you getting ready for naked dancing around Stonehenge for this weeks Summer Solstice? Will this be you with your tatas out?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Since when do they let hippies that close to Stonehenge? I thought you could only view it from a mile away now??
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby guitargirl » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:49 pm

amynkansas wrote:[
I have never had an in and out burger. so you will have to drop off one of those too.

Neither have I. Then again I haven't had a burger in over 5 years (I think it was a Wimpy burger and I'm not sure they are still trading.) :lol: :lol: :lol: :?
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby guitargirl » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:51 pm

lori_seals wrote:[
oh my gawd! how cool is this??

:D :D :D It's bloody cool banana's Lori. :D :D
TTFN
guitargirl
Recovering Krisbian

Postby JodieO » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:51 pm

guitargirl wrote:
JodieO wrote:
dancing_echoes wrote:[quote="guitargirl"Do we like kissing Ron pic?
Image/quote]

i hate this blonde bitch. :D

That looks like a way better kiss than anything I've ever seen in any Twilight movie.

Absolutely! It looks like the lady is actually participating, which is a huge improvement. :D

That's why he's trying to hold her head in place. He doesn't know what to do with a live one.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats