Go to footer

As if you could outrun me

Wanna talk about your kids? Wanna talk about how your man will never live up to Rob? Wanna talk about your final you will fail b/c instead of studying you read "Wide Awake?" Wanna give virtual hugs to some new friends? Do that here- in Rob's flat- the home of daily hang-outs (BYOH- bring your own Heineken)

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: As if you could outrun me

Postby Muffinmom » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 am

Waddayamean Abs, you were doing too much of this?

Yeah I kinda fizzled with the challenge last week with all my traveling. Boohoo!

But today I brought my workout clothes, I packed a healthy lunch and WE'RE GOING TO DO THIS!!

I was SOOOO good all day yesterday, then I got up with major munchies at 2am. Grumbles. They included sugar cravings - no no no no!!
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby absolutelyvlc » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:25 am

Lobster, check
bread, check
corn on the cob, check
beer - uncheck (I chose water instead)
f~ckhawt guy in a cable knit sweater........meh, mr.abs is alright I guess. Hahaha. J/K. He was awesome this weekend and made me feel totes important for my birthday. Even more so than he does on any regular given day.

But yes, today it's back on the wagon. I will be all too happy to never eat sugar again.
Workout gear is out and ready to go for my Advanced Pilates class tonight, Wednesday is a jog, Thursday is some strength training with the Wii, Friday will be another jog and some weights, Saturday will be rest day with a 30 minute session of stretching, Sunday will be cross training.
LET's DO THIS!!! RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby absolutelyvlc » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:09 am

Ok, clearly the flat is having an affect on me; I had a dream about Armitage last night. I can't remember what happened in it. But I definitely dreamt of him. :roll: :roll:

Oh yeah, Happy 4th of Joo-lie to our U.S. Flatmates!!Image
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby JodieO » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:46 am

absolutelyvlc wrote:Ok, clearly the flat is having an affect on me; I had a dream about Armitage last night. I can't remember what happened in it. But I definitely dreamt of him. :roll: :roll:

Did he look like this in your dream? Because that would be the best dream ever.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby absolutelyvlc » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:27 am

JodieO wrote:
absolutelyvlc wrote:Ok, clearly the flat is having an affect on me; I had a dream about Armitage last night. I can't remember what happened in it. But I definitely dreamt of him. :roll: :roll:

I don't remember.
So clearly he had clothes on.
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby kelbel75 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:24 am

absolutelyvlc wrote:
JodieO wrote:

I don't remember.
So clearly he had clothes on.

:lol: :lol:

I had a dream about him where he looked like this before. we were supposed to be platonic friends, so it was a nightmare really ;)
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby absolutelyvlc » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:10 pm

The elevators are out in my building.
I just walked up 15 stories after coming home from my wog.
yay me.
boo for mother nature. It's 25C/77F with a bajillion percent humidity and a feels like temp of surface-of-the-sun degrees.

:oops: :oops: <-- not me blushing, it's me on fire.
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby absolutelyvlc » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:08 pm

absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby LCneiny » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:25 pm

absolutelyvlc wrote:The elevators are out in my building.
I just walked up 15 stories after coming home from my wog.
yay me.
boo for mother nature. It's 25C/77F with a bajillion percent humidity and a feels like temp of surface-of-the-sun degrees.

:oops: :oops: <-- not me blushing, it's me on fire.

Booo!! Hope they fix the elevators soon! Sure exercise is good and all but not if you pass out and die halfway up (oh wait, that would be me :roll: )
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
without music life would be a mistake ~nietzsche
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby LCneiny » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well, I saw a couple posts and everyone's still working out even in the summer - YAY! My enthusiasm wanes when it gets warm and sunny out, I'd rather just lay in the sun :D

So I have some news.... I've been dealing with a lot of stuff in RL which is why I haven't been around. But it's good! I'm pregnant! My due date is in January, just 2 days away from KK. The two of us and Manda should start a flat pregnancy group, heh. Oh, I'm not FB official yet so pls don't say anything on there. Mr. LC is going to do the honors on his birthday next month.

I'd love to say I'm keeping up with my exercising but I'm just so damn tired that I'm not :( Hopefully soon I will have more energy and feel like doing stuff.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :D
to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour ~william blake
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby JodieO » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:36 pm

LCneiny wrote:Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well, I saw a couple posts and everyone's still working out even in the summer - YAY! My enthusiasm wanes when it gets warm and sunny out, I'd rather just lay in the sun :D

So I have some news.... I've been dealing with a lot of stuff in RL which is why I haven't been around. But it's good! I'm pregnant! My due date is in January, just 2 days away from KK. The two of us and Manda should start a flat pregnancy group, heh. Oh, I'm not FB official yet so pls don't say anything on there. Mr. LC is going to do the honors on his birthday next month.

I'd love to say I'm keeping up with my exercising but I'm just so damn tired that I'm not :( Hopefully soon I will have more energy and feel like doing stuff.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :D

I knew there had to be another one! These things always happen in 3's!

Congratulations!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:29 pm

CONGRATS to LC!! :D maybe now that the 3rd has been established, I can stop dreaming that I'm pregnant :shock:

speaking of dreams...last night I had a dream that I was dating Christian Bale, tho his name was Richard in the dream :? we were at a wedding reception and were seated at a table with our good friends Sawyer (from Lost) and Aiden (Kili from The Hobbit). Tom Hiddleston was also there, as the elusive best friend who was all mysterious; there was this forbidden chemistry between us ;) so when Christian went to mingle with others and Tweedle-Dee & Tweedle-Dum were getting up from the table as well, I went over to talk to Tom. he asked me if I trusted those two. I said not really, but they're harmless b/c they were a bit dim-witted :P he asked if I trusted him and I said yes, even tho he was definite trouble. *code red sexual tension* :shock: then I woke up :roll: WTH? Tom Hiddleston? cheating on Christian/Richard? Sawyer & Aiden as airheads? :lol: I think I've been watching too many movies lately :oops:
kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Adam in a kilt...

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby LCneiny » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:06 am

kelbel75 wrote:CONGRATS to LC!! :D maybe now that the 3rd has been established, I can stop dreaming that I'm pregnant :shock:

speaking of dreams...last night I had a dream that I was dating Christian Bale, tho his name was Richard in the dream :? we were at a wedding reception and were seated at a table with our good friends Sawyer (from Lost) and Aiden (Kili from The Hobbit). Tom Hiddleston was also there, as the elusive best friend who was all mysterious; there was this forbidden chemistry between us ;) so when Christian went to mingle with others and Tweedle-Dee & Tweedle-Dum were getting up from the table as well, I went over to talk to Tom. he asked me if I trusted those two. I said not really, but they're harmless b/c they were a bit dim-witted :P he asked if I trusted him and I said yes, even tho he was definite trouble. *code red sexual tension* :shock: then I woke up :roll: WTH? Tom Hiddleston? cheating on Christian/Richard? Sawyer & Aiden as airheads? :lol: I think I've been watching too many movies lately :oops:

Based on your dream I would say you ARE preggo! Ha, JK. Seriously though, that's a lot of hotness in one dream.
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby absolutelyvlc » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:27 am

CONGRATS LC!!!

Miss your face around these parts sista!
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby amynkansas » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:32 am

hi

Here for all your inappropriate photoshopping needs
amynkansas
Provider of Plaid

Postby Muffinmom » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:46 am

amynkansas wrote:hi

*fans self* !!! You can say hi like that anytime you want!

CONGRATS LC!! THAT"s AMAZING NEWS!! Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy!

I'm not having a great exercise week, so far I've only worked out like 2x this week. Not sure why its been so hard to workout- I'm home but doing stuff. Sigh. Having insomnia doesn't help either. I keep wondering if I'm starting the whole meno process - shudder! - with all the insomnia I've had lately. But I HAVE to do something Sunday - either go for a walk (not likely in this hot weather), exercise bike or yoga.
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby absolutelyvlc » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:10 am

Muffinmom wrote:
CONGRATS LC!! THAT"s AMAZING NEWS!! Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy!

I'm not having a great exercise week, so far I've only worked out like 2x this week. Not sure why its been so hard to workout- I'm home but doing stuff. Sigh. Having insomnia doesn't help either. I keep wondering if I'm starting the whole meno process - shudder! - with all the insomnia I've had lately. But I HAVE to do something Sunday - either go for a walk (not likely in this hot weather), exercise bike or yoga.

2x is better than 0x. Just sayin.
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby absolutelyvlc » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:11 am

amynkansas wrote:hi

Well hello there :)
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby Muffinmom » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:08 am

WEEK 6 STARTS TODAY!!

What’s everyone’s plans for workouts this week? Here’s mine:

Monday – exercise bike at work
Tuesday - exercise bike at home
Wednesday –yoga
Thursday – work with yoga trainer before work
Friday – will plan to wake up early for exercise bike at home, we’ll see if that happens, we’ve got Muffin’s family birthday party on Saturday and I have Friday off to prepare.

Jorge Cruise is starting a 2 week no sugar challenge that intrigued me, anyone up for doing it with me?

Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby absolutelyvlc » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:09 am

Well, the plan was for a wog yesterday - but we had massive massive storms, and flooding.
So instead Mr.Abs and I sat on the balcony, ate up whatever we had in the pantry - oh yeah, the power went out for 6 hours so we didn't want to unnecessarily open the fridge, and we couldn't cook anything - , and played word games and exercised our mental abilities instead of our physical. Well, that was later hahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K.

this one makes me want to cry
(PS - that's a Ferrari)
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby Muffinmom » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:18 am

Holy Friggging flooding, Abs!!! That's so awful!! Hope its all cleared up by now.

So I'm challenging myself more than the 5x exercise, I thought i'd share here what else I'm doing:
* 2 cups green veggies (anything green not just leafy things)
* 6-8 cups water
* 100 gm sugar, where sugar=carbs x 4 (stole this from Jorge Cruise)
I even bought a little notebook where I can track my progress.

We'll see how it goes... in the meantime today is a work from home day. Love working in my sweats!
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby LCneiny » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:06 pm

absolutelyvlc wrote:Well, the plan was for a wog yesterday - but we had massive massive storms, and flooding.
So instead Mr.Abs and I sat on the balcony, ate up whatever we had in the pantry - oh yeah, the power went out for 6 hours so we didn't want to unnecessarily open the fridge, and we couldn't cook anything - , and played word games and exercised our mental abilities instead of our physical. Well, that was later hahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K.

this one makes me want to cry
(PS - that's a Ferrari)

OMG that's crazy storms!!! Seriously, crying. Ferrari??!! Damn.

And I miss you too ;)
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby LCneiny » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Muffinmom wrote:So I'm challenging myself more than the 5x exercise, I thought i'd share here what else I'm doing:
* 2 cups green veggies (anything green not just leafy things)
* 6-8 cups water
* 100 gm sugar, where sugar=carbs x 4 (stole this from Jorge Cruise)
I even bought a little notebook where I can track my progress.

We'll see how it goes... in the meantime today is a work from home day. Love working in my sweats!

I'm working from home this week too! It's nice to not have to worry about putting makeup on and doing my hair or even wearing a bra :lol: :oops:

Good for you for challenging yourself! Keep us updated! I wish I could cut back on sugar but damn I'm craving a lot of fruit.
LCneiny
Cathy's Cougarita Mixer

Postby absolutelyvlc » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:58 am

The weather wasn't exactly conducive to wogging this week. So I went to the mall and walked.
(and maybe I shopped a little too hehe)

absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Rob's Flat