Go to footer

Bu-ut oh! Oh, Those Summer Nights

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Bu-ut oh! Oh, Those Summer Nights

Postby LittleSecrets » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:16 pm

JodieO wrote:
I know! I'm going grocery shopping after work and it's a non-pay week, so I have to get the bare essentials, but I really want to splurge on delicious things!

There's no way I'd survive a shopping trip with cheesy fries on the mind. Good luck!
LittleSecrets
Leghitcher

Postby Gianna » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:13 pm

LittleSecrets wrote:
JodieO wrote:
I know! I'm going grocery shopping after work and it's a non-pay week, so I have to get the bare essentials, but I really want to splurge on delicious things!

There's no way I'd survive a shopping trip with cheesy fries on the mind. Good luck!

That sounds like the kind of trip to the store when you end up with chips, Twinkies, wine and dip in your cart. And only that. #PMS #OrMaybeNot
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby kelbel75 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:45 pm

kelbel75
Craft Services

Postby JodieO » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:07 am

kelbel75 wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Kay Kay » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:27 am

This is more tweet-y but oh well:

Mr. KK and I are watching the Tudors and Mr. KK was maybe watching a sex scene a little too intently (Not HCav or I would have had my opera glasses out and asked him to leave the room) so I told him the woman getting railed looked like his sister.

;)
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby BakingNath » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:40 am

kelbel75 wrote:

This is soo funny.. !! (i spent a while watching the ones on Hunger games, Harry Potter, Les Mis... All funny !)
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ...
but are felt in the heart.
BakingNath
Not a Bear

Postby JodieO » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:18 am

Kay Kay wrote:This is more tweet-y but oh well:

Mr. KK and I are watching the Tudors and Mr. KK was maybe watching a sex scene a little too intently (Not HCav or I would have had my opera glasses out and asked him to leave the room) so I told him the woman getting railed looked like his sister.

;)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I love you.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby mandaliz » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:20 am

LCneiny wrote:I guess most people have off today?
Bitches. :lol:

I'm "working" or at least in the office. Mostly because I don't want to take a vacation day since I'm trying to save them up because.... (Jodie look away) ... I'm pregnant too!!! KK and I are actually due 2 days apart from each other :D Good things come in threes huh? First Manda, then KK, now me.

Oh I'm not FB official yet so pls don't say anything on there. I told Mr. LC he could announce it on his birthday in a month.

So everyone if you're going to barbeques/beach/parties this weekend please drink extra for me!! There's going to be a lot of extra alcohol over these next 6 months since I'm off the market so I don't want it all to go to waste :lol:

Super late to say congrats but CONGRATS!!!!
mandaliz
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby mandaliz » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 am

;)

Heee!
mandaliz
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby absolutelyvlc » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:56 pm

;)

OMG that's so mean! andiloveitandamtotallygoingtodothattomrabs!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

PS- there are some seriously hot schmexy scenes in that mini series!!
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start to mould a new reality
"My friends, love is better than anger, hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
absolutelyvlc
Friend of The Tuck

Postby Kay Kay » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:50 pm

mandaliz wrote:

;)

Heee!

Hi Hi! I've missed your siggy of you going down town on Rob. Come visit more often!
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Kay Kay » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:55 pm

quote="Gianna"]
Kay Kay wrote:
Gianna wrote:
Alexandra wrote:I just googled the exact address of my favorite italian restaurant in Pittsburgh so I could recommend it to Gia, only to find out that they closed down this past February. :( :cry: :x I hadn't been there in a few years, but they'd been in the same location for over 63 years and had the best fried zucchini appetizer that I've ever eaten. Now I am sad. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Boo!!! I have dinner plans on Tues and Wed but not Monday. Guessing I will just collapse in my room and order room service. :roll: I am trying to avoid hanging out with the hag I am traveling with, and this is the best way I know to do that.

I WISH THERE WERE FLATMATES IN PITTSBURGH.

Isn't LC in Pittsburgh?

I think she is in Philly.[/quote]
Oh geeze, duh KK. Not only that, but it still took me a minute to figure out the difference because they both started with P. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Kay Kay
Alice's stuntcar driver

Postby Gianna » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:38 pm

;)

I just snorted reading this. Classic.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby Gianna » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:47 pm

I baked a pie today! My very first one. I made the crust from scratch and did a caramel apple one. I don't really like pie all that much...I bet I eat 1-2 pieces per year. But Mr G loves apple pie, so I thought since I will be traveling this week for work I should do something nice. It looks pretty good, but a little brown in places on top. Mr G is now hovering over it until it is time to have a piece.

I am not super stoked about my travel this week, but then when is anyone ever stoked about business travel?
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Gianna wrote:I baked a pie today! My very first one. I made the crust from scratch and did a caramel apple one. I don't really like pie all that much...I bet I eat 1-2 pieces per year. But Mr G loves apple pie, so I thought since I will be traveling this week for work I should do something nice. It looks pretty good, but a little brown in places on top. Mr G is now hovering over it until it is time to have a piece.

I am not super stoked about my travel this week, but then when is anyone ever stoked about business travel?

PIe is supposed to be a bit brown in places. I bet it's delicious.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:41 am

JodieO wrote:
Gianna wrote:I baked a pie today! My very first one. I made the crust from scratch and did a caramel apple one. I don't really like pie all that much...I bet I eat 1-2 pieces per year. But Mr G loves apple pie, so I thought since I will be traveling this week for work I should do something nice. It looks pretty good, but a little brown in places on top. Mr G is now hovering over it until it is time to have a piece.

He said it was good, but who knows. I would have much preferred a piece of cake. ;)
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:30 am

Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:

He said it was good, but who knows. I would have much preferred a piece of cake. ;)

I'd have much preferred a piece of ass, but we can't all get what we want. ;)
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Gianna » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 am

JodieO wrote:I'd have much preferred a piece of ass, but we can't all get what we want. ;)

No matter what else I hear today, this will be the best.
Gianna
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 am

Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:I'd have much preferred a piece of ass, but we can't all get what we want. ;)

No matter what else I hear today, this will be the best.

:D
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:16 am

JodieO wrote:
Gianna wrote:
JodieO wrote:PIe is supposed to be a bit brown in places. I bet it's delicious.

I'd have much preferred a piece of ass, but we can't all get what we want. ;)

Bwahahahaha!
ImageImageImageImageImage
sets the standards for all bitches
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby Alexandra » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:01 pm

I know these are papz pics, but . . . buttonflies!!!!!!!!!!
And how can he wear all those layers in LA in the summer? Leather jacket over a hoodie???? :o
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Alexandra wrote:I know these are papz pics, but . . . buttonflies!!!!!!!!!!
And how can he wear all those layers in LA in the summer? Leather jacket over a hoodie???? :o

Is he also wearing two shirts? Or is that grey his boxer shorts?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:15 pm

JodieO wrote:

From a careful examination of the other pictures, I can tell that those are his boxers. Incidentally, that belt really doesn't seem to be serving a purpose. From a picture I saw posted on twitter as he was getting into or out of the car, his pants really aren't staying up so well. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

Postby JodieO » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:

From a careful examination of the other pictures, I can tell that those are his boxers. Incidentally, that belt really doesn't seem to be serving a purpose. From a picture I saw posted on twitter as he was getting into or out of the car, his pants really aren't staying up so well. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Is that why he's all hunched over? For the shame of his useless belt?
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Alexandra » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:54 pm

JodieO wrote:
Alexandra wrote:
JodieO wrote:Is he also wearing two shirts? Or is that grey his boxer shorts?

Is that why he's all hunched over? For the shame of his useless belt?

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that is his "Oh shit, I'm walking with a chick who's shirt is transparent when the flashes go off. I really didn't want the papz to be here. Maybe if I hunch down while wearing 35 layers of clothes, a hat and a hood, (in July no less :roll: ) they won't recognize me. I'm in ninja mode." He's clearly not the most ninja of ninjas.
Alexandra
Runs with Vampires

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats