Go to footer

Holiday Hootenanny

Moderators: Rob's Flat Mods, Challenge Mods

Re: Holiday Hootenanny

Postby Muffinmom » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:06 pm

Alexandra wrote:Happy Monday! :roll: Around here the weekend was a total washout. Rain, rain, rain on Saturday. Sunday was a real treat with rain, snow, sleet and hail. :roll: :roll: :roll: So now that it is Monday and everyone is back to work and school we have gorgeous blue skies and it is supposed to reach 65 degrees today.

I hope that this means that spring will finally stick around and the flowers can bloom without worry of being buried under a foot of snow.

Did anyone see Moon and UC's post with 2014 Twi news on twitter or TN today? While I don't ever enjoy news of someone's divorce, it was great to see them back talking about Twi - if only for the moment. ;)

YES I just read the post, its hilarious!! Makes me want to whine - yet again- that I discovered Twilight too late in the game and missed so much goodness. And almost makes me consider reading the original LTT posts from the beginning. Almost.

And YES YES YES to sunshine finally arriving!!Image ABOUT FRIGGING TIME!!

Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby JodieO » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:40 pm

Alexandra wrote:Happy Monday! :roll: Around here the weekend was a total washout. Rain, rain, rain on Saturday. Sunday was a real treat with rain, snow, sleet and hail. :roll: :roll: :roll: So now that it is Monday and everyone is back to work and school we have gorgeous blue skies and it is supposed to reach 65 degrees today.

I hope that this means that spring will finally stick around and the flowers can bloom without worry of being buried under a foot of snow.

Did anyone see Moon and UC's post with 2014 Twi news on twitter or TN today? While I don't ever enjoy news of someone's divorce, it was great to see them back talking about Twi - if only for the moment. ;)

This weather can go eat a bag of dicks.

We actually had semi-decent weather on Saturday. It was bright and sunny and as long as you were just sitting in the car you didn't need a coat! It was a nice day to drive around and my mom was kind enough to drive me out to the boondocks to go to the tea shop and make me feel better about bringing The Big Fella back to the animal shelter.

Then that all went to shit on Sunday and although it was warm enough to rain, it was still fucking cold and I got soaked walking two blocks downtown. And got alt stains on my favorite boots. :evil: Even after I got home and changed my clothes it took ages to warm back up.

Today it's been snowing, sleeting, and freezing rain intermittently and I am ready to punch Mother Nature right in the neck.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Postby Muffinmom » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:56 am

Oh JodieO!! So sorry to hear you're still dealing with nasty weather. Here's something to warm you up...
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner!
http://anafiftyshades.blogspot.com
Muffinmom
Berry Cobbler Enthusiast

Postby JodieO » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:24 am

Muffinmom wrote:Oh JodieO!! So sorry to hear you're still dealing with nasty weather. Here's something to warm you up...

Way better than sunshine.
JodieO
Comber of Bear Skin Rug

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Daily Chats