The Twilight Gods have smiled on us again this year as we will once again be on the red/black/khaki carpet to represent Letters to Twilight ask all the stars (read: Mike Welch and Justin Chon if he decides to stop taking instagram pics on the toilet long enough to join us) all the best questions (see us in action last year). We know some of you will be there with us screaming obscene things at Rob and some of you will be at home following the tweets. Since this is our one last hurrah we want to ask the best questions, the questions you’ve always wanted answered but never get asked. So since we’ve already asked Taylor about that hideous wig, we want to hear your ideas on what we should ask at the premiere.
We’ve come up with a few of the questions we still haven’t been able to get answers to. So let’s get the creative juices flowing. Since freakin’ Josh Horowitz at MTV beat us to asking if Stephenie Meyer is a pervert we gotta think of something better cause we CANNOT be bested by Josh Horowitz.
1. What’s the best photoshop/fan manip you’ve ever seen of yourself. (leave your faves of ANY cast member in the comments)
2. What was it like to wear those contacts???? JUST KIDDING WE ALL KNOW.
3. Does anyone really believe Rob and Kristen are back together?
4. So is it essentially off limits to talk about Mini Coopers, SWATH, British directors with wives named Liberty in KStew’s presence… or just frowned upon?
5. Who would you cast in the Twilight reboot? Yes, we’re already thinking about it.
6. What’s worse, the 405 on a Thursday or the 10 on a nice weekend?
7. How much money will you get reselling your comp. copies of 100 Monkeys/Sam Bradley/Bobby Long/Sage and the Dills?
8. To Rob: Does a Sam Bradley CD make a good coaster? Does Sam still have Google alerts set up for his name? Is Sam still an avid LTR reader and commenter?
9. How many eggrolls do you think Dick Pattinson can fit in his mouth tonight at the afterparty? 10?
10. How quickly do we think the Jacob/Renesmee story will be written/produced for film/tv?
11. To Rob: which fanfic is your fave? The Office? MOTU? or Edward Wallbanger? Do you giggle every time you read the words “Edward Wallbanger?”
12. Which cast member is most excited that marijuana is now legal in Colorado? Who’s already started looking for real estate there?
13. Do you think King’s of Leon’s Caleb Followill’s trip to rehab was caused by Robsten?
These are only a sampling of the AMAZING questions we’ll totally (not) be asking at the premiere on Monday! If you want to follow along with us this weekend and at the premiere, we along with our red carpet buddies Twilightish will be using the hashtag #RIPTwilight because after all it is the end. Forever…. or until they do a reboot.
Leave questions in the comments or tweet us using #RIPTwilight. We’ll do our darndest to make you proud again!
PS Don’t forget if you’re going to be in Los Angeles, Sunday night before the premiere we’re going to be co-hosting a get together with Google Local and would LOVE to hang out with you. Please join us if at all possible. More info here!
Tags: , Breaking Dawn Pt 2, Los Angeles, premiere, red carpet, Twilight