Dear Fellow Twilighters-
So it’s that time of year where people are looking back and getting nostalgic and making resolutions they will inevitably break in the new year… so we thought, what the heck? Let’s join in on the fun and write our twi-solutions! Seriously, we’re not going to stop with the twi-words.
In 2009 we promise to…
1. Make a pilgrimage to Forks, WA and maybe drag along some pals to terrorize this lovely town.
2. Bring you coverage and live ‘Letters’ from the red carpet premiere of New Moon… are you listening Summit Entertainment marketing dept?! You need us, we’re professionals! Seriously, email us.
3. Torture your eyes and ears with as many 100 Monkeys videos as we can find/take/make.
4. Convince Stephenie Meyers to finish Midnight Sun in a timely fashion (like by Feb. 1st or something)
5. Make Kristen Stewart aka Sour Puss smile at least 3-4 times by our hilarious commentaries.
6. Bring you even more shirtless pictures of Kellan while making inappropriate comparisons between him and that hot guy from your youth group who was nice to everyone.
7. Start to v-log occasionally (UnintendedChoice might even perform a hit like “All I want for Christmas is a Twilight Calendar” live on video)
8. Actually start featuring more Twilight girls on this site! We love you Ashley Greene and Alice and Anna Kendrick and Angela and sometimes Kristen Stewart! Enough with these boys, girl power!
9. Keep bringing you all the best in Rob letters and mild obsessions over at LetterstoRob.com
In 2009 we promise NOT to:
1. Bore you with any more news/links of Rob Pattinson’s 2 week old haircut. Time to find something NEW to post about mainstream media! You are boring us. Try finding him playing that guitar he took back to London with him. Now THAT would be newsworthy! DUH!!
2. We promise to KEEP our promise to NEVER call Robert Pattinson: BOB. ever.
3. Not to leave you alone in your OCD– Obsessive Cullen Disorder… we’re in this together people!
Lastly, our most important resolution and promise for 2009 is:
To meet Rob Pattinson and have him fall madly in love with us.
XO and all the best in ’09!
-Us, themoonisdown and unintendedchoice
Do you have any twi-solutions?
Tags: , 100 monkeys, 2008, 2009, Alice, Angela, Anna Kendrick, Ashley Greene, forks, Jackson Rathbone, Kellen, Kristen Stewart, love, New Year's Resolutions, OCD, resolutions, Rob, Robert Pattinson, Twilight, Washington